How many Rorschach does it take to kill 1 Batman?

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, How many believe?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More than 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Rorschach will be like a street thug for Batman.

So, lots of them.

TheLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheLurker

10^1000. Add five orders of magnitude for every extra year of prep Bruce gets, if this is Chew Force Bats.

But, it all depends on the version of Batman I guess.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Over 9000

car0nshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Graham's number

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By tparks

To be fair to Rorchach, a whole bunch of even a random street thug would make that random street thug more dangerous. Every single clone thinks, and acts exactly alike. They would have perfect teamwork, and be able to predict with near 100% certainty what the other is going to do. This is a huge advantage. It's not going to take the ridiculous numbers being posted here, but it would take quite a few still.

I know it's fun to talk about how terrible Rorchach is on here, but sometimes people make him seem like he's far below a single fodder character. You have to remember, he got beat by a group of fodder, not a single fodder character. It still took a group of them. While that's not good at all for a comic book character, he did show that he could have beaten any of them one on one, and he did show some ok pain tolerance coming right back after them when they left him for dead.

He's slightly above most fodder, but still above fodder, so there's no reason why it will take hundreds of Rorchach, or the thousands that some are suggesting. I know it's funny to talk about how much Rorchach sucks, but 20 Rorchach would be, at the very least, a slight challenge for Batman.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

50 at least. Batman has the striking power to one shot.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

28...thousand

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@tparks said:

To be fair to Rorchach, a whole bunch of even a random street thug would make that random street thug more dangerous. Every single clone thinks, and acts exactly alike. They would have perfect teamwork, and be able to predict with near 100% certainty what the other is going to do. This is a huge advantage. It's not going to take the ridiculous numbers being posted here, but it would take quite a few still.

I know it's fun to talk about how terrible Rorchach is on here, but sometimes people make him seem like he's far below a single fodder character. You have to remember, he got beat by a group of fodder, not a single fodder character. It still took a group of them. While that's not good at all for a comic book character, he did show that he could have beaten any of them one on one, and he did show some ok pain tolerance coming right back after them when they left him for dead.

He's slightly above most fodder, but still above fodder, so there's no reason why it will take hundreds of Rorchach, or the thousands that some are suggesting. I know it's funny to talk about how much Rorchach sucks, but 20 Rorchach would be, at the very least, a slight challenge for Batman.

Yeah, I remember Cap dealing with a bunch of hive-mind fodder in Brubaker's run. They gave him more trouble than your typical fodder, that much is true, but they were also somewhat enhanced, IIRC, so it's not that much of a scale. On the other hand, Rorschach might just be = enhanced fodder. Another thing he has for himself is his resourcefulness and unpredictability.

I'd say Batman couldn't take on, say... 30 of them, if it were pure hand-to-hand, no gadgets and stuff.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's the most number of fodder Batman has ever actually taken on in a comic? Are there any instances of him quantifiably fighting off 20 or 30 average men? I'm sure he could do it, but I'm wondering if he ever did.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say mid hundred's.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 Rorschach... if Batman was in a comatose state....

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Black_Arrow

@nickzambuto said:

What's the most number of fodder Batman has ever actually taken on in a comic? Are there any instances of him quantifiably fighting off 20 or 30 average men? I'm sure he could do it, but I'm wondering if he ever did.

He took at least 30 Ninja Man bats.

and he took all of this thungs hand to hand while they had weapons.

No Caption Provided

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

It depends. Is Batman tied up and gagged?

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#24  Edited By AssertingValor

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers