How many Martian Manhunters would it take to Conquer MARVEL Earth?

• 108 results
Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll How many Martian Manhunters would it take to Conquer MARVEL Earth? (124 votes)

10 Martian Manhunters 26%
100 Martian Manhunters 15%
1,000 Martian Manhunters 7%
10,000 Martian Manhunters 10%
100,000 Martian Manhunters 10%
1,000,000 Martian Manhunters 2%
*Greater than anything on the Poll* 29%

They want to Conquer (Not destroy, Not wipe out all life, no loop holes)

Every bodies IC.

P.S: No beings or items on par with the Galactus or greater.

Round 1. No Telepathy or Intangibility for MM's

Round 2. Telepathy and Intangibility for MM's

Round 3. same as 1 but MARVEL Earth gets a week of prep and are all united regardless how they would react IC.

[MM's spawn all at once together in a undisclosed location)

• 
thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TBH there's no way 10 mmh can TP the whole world while remaining undetected by mutants like Jean, Emma, Rachel , kid omega, Exodus, Cabl, Nate, Sway, etc.

In fact the way I see it Starbrand, Capt Universe, Jean, Starbrand can solo all rounds unless anyone thinks any number of mmh can defeat someone with the power of a universe

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

IDK.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#103 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@theonetaichou: Couldn't be bothered to read the whole thread, but from what I read, only this guy is talking any sense. Manhunter's takeover wouldn't be an all out war, it would be a subtle takeover marked by deception. MM could try something obvious like the Hyperclan or go the way of the Skrulls (except without being an idiot) or take it even slower than the Skrulls. With no one on Marvel Earth expecting him and with his full array of powers, I'd even say one Martian Manhunter could do it if that were an option. I think you guys are too caught up with over the top fights to even consider how Martian Manhunter would actually go about doing this.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot: the problem with the stealth attack is Marvel earth knows mmh is invading they just don't know where but that is countered by Xavier and crew who can scan the whole planet. Plus in the round with 3 weeks prep it's a stomp

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@thanosii said:

@buckshot: the problem with the stealth attack is Marvel earth knows mmh is invading they just don't know where but that is countered by Xavier and crew who can scan the whole planet. Plus in the round with 3 weeks prep it's a stomp

They only know Martian Manhunter is coming in the third scenario. Obviously that's not what I'm talking about. This sentence from my post "With no one on Marvel Earth expecting him and with his full array of powers..." pretty clearly outlines what situation I'm talking about.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot: which is only two, but still it would take years of infiltration and thousands of mmh to achieve a very subtable take over.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@thanosii said:

@buckshot: which is only two, but still it would take years of infiltration and thousands of mmh to achieve a very subtable take over.

So it's only 2, what of it? I can choose to talk about whatever I want to. And I don't think it would take thousands of MMs. Given that he can be undetectable and go anywhere, there'd be nothing at all to stop him from going anywhere he wants and influencing people the way he wants to all on his own. This same character led multiple lives all over the planet before he even became a hero, he knows how to get around and impact people. Giving the right thoughts to the right people could allow him to change the world in ways no one could predict and leave things open for him to do what he wished. There are so many nations on Marvel Earth that would be happy to go to war, so many policies that could be put in place to limit the heroes that would save Earth or turn them against each other. Simply sowing distrust in the superhero community would be pretty easy and it wouldn't even really take telepathy. As for it taking years, whatever, there's no time limit and MM isn't going to die any time soon. If you think he can't do it, you're thinking on too small a scale.

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump