How many Martian Manhunters would it take to Conquer MARVEL Earth?

• 108 results
Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll How many Martian Manhunters would it take to Conquer MARVEL Earth? (124 votes)

10 Martian Manhunters 26%
100 Martian Manhunters 15%
1,000 Martian Manhunters 7%
10,000 Martian Manhunters 10%
100,000 Martian Manhunters 10%
1,000,000 Martian Manhunters 2%
*Greater than anything on the Poll* 29%

They want to Conquer (Not destroy, Not wipe out all life, no loop holes)

Every bodies IC.

P.S: No beings or items on par with the Galactus or greater.

Round 1. No Telepathy or Intangibility for MM's

Round 2. Telepathy and Intangibility for MM's

Round 3. same as 1 but MARVEL Earth gets a week of prep and are all united regardless how they would react IC.

[MM's spawn all at once together in a undisclosed location)

• 
kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@darkraiden: BP cannot go either way. While planning against his wife is nice, he has knowledge on her. He doesn't have anything here on the martians. And his prep is not hax, otherwise he should pressed that prepped for button to instantly defeat Phoenix Namor when he invaded Wakanda but... the button was nowhere to be found. Again reaching mate.

Same with Doom... I know full well what he had done, with time+money+resources+knowledge. I afford him nothing here, without PIS Doom would be hard pressed to conquer ME ONCE let alone twice. And instead of one or few people fighting him in those story arcs here he would be fighting the whole Marvel Earth! Where is going to buy his equipment from? Trade with? Notwithstanding his conquest of ME required time+prep, which he doesn't have here. Unless he has an "Anti-martian takeover button" he would be hard pressed to reclaim Latveria let alone conquer ME from the martians. He undoubtedly falls... especially since the Martians have Reed/Pym/Stark working against him. I doubt he can get a cup of coffee.

Darwin is interesting because the huge majority of the time his reactivate evolution has been to protect himself , example his self bfr against hulk instead of becoming stronger than hulk. So I say meh oh Darwin soloing anything... unless you think if the martians send the Avengers+Xmen etc after him he can defeat the teams? This is a stretch at best.

good day

im sorry but did you not see the wakandan tech half of it was Robotic i doubt MM is going to ehmm "mind control it" also again if you think 10 MMs could do anything to Latveria you have a serious problem

Good Day

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonetaichou said:

@darkraiden: BP cannot go either way. While planning against his wife is nice, he has knowledge on her. He doesn't have anything here on the martians. And his prep is not hax, otherwise he should pressed that prepped for button to instantly defeat Phoenix Namor when he invaded Wakanda but... the button was nowhere to be found. Again reaching mate.

Same with Doom... I know full well what he had done, with time+money+resources+knowledge. I afford him nothing here, without PIS Doom would be hard pressed to conquer ME ONCE let alone twice. And instead of one or few people fighting him in those story arcs here he would be fighting the whole Marvel Earth! Where is going to buy his equipment from? Trade with? Notwithstanding his conquest of ME required time+prep, which he doesn't have here. Unless he has an "Anti-martian takeover button" he would be hard pressed to reclaim Latveria let alone conquer ME from the martians. He undoubtedly falls... especially since the Martians have Reed/Pym/Stark working against him. I doubt he can get a cup of coffee.

Darwin is interesting because the huge majority of the time his reactivate evolution has been to protect himself , example his self bfr against hulk instead of becoming stronger than hulk. So I say meh oh Darwin soloing anything... unless you think if the martians send the Avengers+Xmen etc after him he can defeat the teams? This is a stretch at best.

good day

im sorry but did you not see the wakandan tech half of it was Robotic i doubt MM is going to ehmm "mind control it" also again if you think 10 MMs could do anything to Latveria you have a serious problem

Good Day

the Wakandan tech is awesome... but do you think that Robot tech can save Wakanda when mind controlled Stark sends his entire stockpiled IronMans to go invade Wakanda (already the people of Wakanda working against BP)... unless you think that Wakandan tech can stand up to the full forces of Marvel Earth? Which undoubtedly is what BP alone and his tech will be up against? Or say the Martians attack BP with his own people... do you really think BP will let his entire people die fighting his robotic techs? Cause the martians can send the civilians defenseless and see how long before BP surrenders.

As for Latveria... the entire world is under mind control, including Latveria minus Doom... what do you really think Doom can do? Or worse 1 MMH goes to fight him, without data on his opponent what will he prep for in those few minutes before a manhunter shows up with say Reed/Thor/Scarlet Witch etc... will he press some magical button that gives him an auto win? Again reaching friend...

I'm not being disingenuous but no coherent arguments have been made to counter my 10 MMH's subterfuge takeover of ME. As it stands 10 can do it for me mate.

good day

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@darkraiden:

I don't know much of Marvel(More of a DC guy) really but I'll try to make sense out of some of this. Keep in mind I'm talking round 2 since it seems like the most interesting.

Reed's not gonna be Mind controlled, Palmer's DC, MODOK and Stark are laughable to Doom. Do you realize that Doom has had doombots on different occasions beat Silver Surfer and Thor 1v1? Do you realize he can summon the Mindless Ones and solo the Avengers? Do you realize what an army of said doombots would do? Do you know he's already beaten eveyone on earth 2-3 times and taken over the planet a few times but given it up because he felt like it? Did you know his armor alone has blocked FAR more than a nuke, Storm's lightning, Johnny Storm's Nova (aka hot and powerful as the sun), beaten Silver Surfer, blocked Mjolnir, drained Franklin Richards's reality bending powers?

How exactly is beating other people in a physical sense mean that they can't be beaten in a mental sense? I'm pretty sure Reed would be Mind Controlled by Martian Manhunter, one of the best telepaths in comics. But lets say he didn't get him I'll only bring up technological stuff.

• Bruce Bannner
  • Iron Man + the whole Stark Inudstries with billions of dollars at hand.
  • ALL militaries if they can actually help. They should eb able to.
  • Hank Pym
  • Etc...

Shouldn't they be able to do some type of damage? Then of course you have the other non technoglogical heroes. But I'm still pretty srue Reed can be mind controlled so he sould be able to take out Dr. Doom, especially with the help of others.

His forcefields have blocked attacks from the Infinity gauntlet, the Beyonder, and more again. A nuke is laughable to iron Man (seriously he blocked one with like 2% of his shields one time iirc), nukes do nothing to Doom. And not to mention Doom has devices that freeze entire cities in time, can send enemies back in time, hypnotism devices, inhibitor rays (makes opponents unable to attack him), anti-matter (destroys any and everything), time machines, and more. Do you know that Doom has stolen The Beyonder's powers and has been Omnipotent? Did you know he stole Surfer's powers and was thwarted only by a preset forcefield from Galactus he didn't know about? Did you know he has multiple Infinity Gauntlets and has magic Dr. Strange can't comprehend? That he's taken on Marquis the Death, a universal entity? That he's stolen Galactus's powers twice?

Iron Man is already controlled so no need to talk about that. And some of this stuff you are saying dealt with some serious prep. I'm pretty sure he wasn't like "time to get some onmipotent being powers since Im bored today!". Anyways how would he know that MMH is coming after him?

Dr. Doom should be ming controlled also. If he has no prep time he obviously loses. And if he does he would still have to spot out a weakness or go steal something but with telepathy MMH is already 10 steps ahead PLUS they would know what to defend so he's not getting all of these devices easily with basically the whole Marvel Earth against him. MMH doesn't even have a real weakness anymore I believe. Theres a difference between prep and knowledge of opponents.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

I don't know much of Marvel(More of a DC guy) really but I'll try to make sense out of some of this. Keep in mind I'm talking round 2 since it seems like the most interesting.

Reed's not gonna be Mind controlled, Palmer's DC, MODOK and Stark are laughable to Doom. Do you realize that Doom has had doombots on different occasions beat Silver Surfer and Thor 1v1? Do you realize he can summon the Mindless Ones and solo the Avengers? Do you realize what an army of said doombots would do? Do you know he's already beaten eveyone on earth 2-3 times and taken over the planet a few times but given it up because he felt like it? Did you know his armor alone has blocked FAR more than a nuke, Storm's lightning, Johnny Storm's Nova (aka hot and powerful as the sun), beaten Silver Surfer, blocked Mjolnir, drained Franklin Richards's reality bending powers?

How exactly is beating other people in a physical sense mean that they can't be beaten in a mental sense? I'm pretty sure Reed would be Mind Controlled by Martian Manhunter, one of the best telepaths in comics. But lets say he didn't get him I'll only bring up technological stuff.

• Bruce Bannner
  • Iron Man + the whole Stark Inudstries with billions of dollars at hand.
  • ALL militaries if they can actually help. They should eb able to.
  • Hank Pym
  • Etc...

Shouldn't they be able to do some type of damage? Then of course you have the other non technoglogical heroes. But I'm still pretty srue Reed can be mind controlled so he sould be able to take out Dr. Doom, especially with the help of others.

His forcefields have blocked attacks from the Infinity gauntlet, the Beyonder, and more again. A nuke is laughable to iron Man (seriously he blocked one with like 2% of his shields one time iirc), nukes do nothing to Doom. And not to mention Doom has devices that freeze entire cities in time, can send enemies back in time, hypnotism devices, inhibitor rays (makes opponents unable to attack him), anti-matter (destroys any and everything), time machines, and more. Do you know that Doom has stolen The Beyonder's powers and has been Omnipotent? Did you know he stole Surfer's powers and was thwarted only by a preset forcefield from Galactus he didn't know about? Did you know he has multiple Infinity Gauntlets and has magic Dr. Strange can't comprehend? That he's taken on Marquis the Death, a universal entity? That he's stolen Galactus's powers twice?

Iron Man is already controlled so no need to talk about that. And some of this stuff you are saying dealt with some serious prep. I'm pretty sure he wasn't like "time to get some onmipotent being powers since Im bored today!". Anyways how would he know that MMH is coming after him?

Dr. Doom should be ming controlled also. If he has no prep time he obviously loses. And if he does he would still have to spot out a weakness or go steal something but with telepathy MMH is already 10 steps ahead PLUS they would know what to defend so he's not getting all of these devices easily with basically the whole Marvel Earth against him. MMH doesn't even have a real weakness anymore I believe. Theres a difference between prep and knowledge of opponents.

this!

thank you mate... maybe I was failing to argue exactly that properly.

good day

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32:

You're right, you don't know marvel so less discussion from you would probably be better.

1. Reed has shown heavy resistant to TP before.

2. Reed without PIS has no counter to half of Doom's arsenal before named such as inhibitor rays, time stopping, time travel, his magic, anti-matter gun, and mroe.

3. Actually he's drained Franklin Richards powers just by being close to him by using tech built into his suit of armor. Doom has built all the tech he used to become omnipotent into his armor. He can drain Beyonder or Galactus tomorrow if he felt like it or plot called for it. Oh and those tech minds? have been easily beaten by Doom before and usually can only compete because of plot/PIS.

4. Doom has proven time and again to be completely immune to TP via his willpower (most in the entire Marvel Universe). People like Nate Grey (very powerful telepath, above MMH in many ways) and Captain America and Magneto IIRC (both of whom are nigh immune to TP) were taken over by Purple Man's powers and mind controlled via Doom's own planning. Doom was nice enough to remove his armor on his head and let Purple Man try to command him, and he wasn't able to in the slightest. He's also blocked Emma Frost, looked into the Eye of Agamotto IIRC wiout problems, and has used his pure willpower to resist reality warp. MMH can't even touch his mind.

5. Doom doesn't need prep. MMH has no answer for the mindless ones or getting his powers stolen. Or magic that KO'd a cosmic powered hulk bot. or electricity that stunned Thor. Or time displacement grenades. Or anti-matter. Or Inhibitor rays, or magic that defeated Brother Voodoo, KO'd Hulk, hurt Sentry, beat Morgan La Fey, and that Dr. Strange doesn't understand. And his armor can take attacks from Mjolnir and the like and his forcefields won't be getting breached by MMH at all as they've blocked far stronger and far more versatile. He can beat at least 1 million MMHs with no prep required. By himself. Doombots make it even worse (I've already explained how strong these can be).

@kidman560 said:

@theonetaichou said:

good day

Good Day

the Wakandan tech is awesome... but do you think that Robot tech can save Wakanda when mind controlled Stark sends his entire stockpiled IronMans to go invade Wakanda (already the people of Wakanda working against BP)... unless you think that Wakandan tech can stand up to the full forces of Marvel Earth? Which undoubtedly is what BP alone and his tech will be up against? Or say the Martians attack BP with his own people... do you really think BP will let his entire people die fighting his robotic techs? Cause the martians can send the civilians defenseless and see how long before BP surrenders.

As for Latveria... the entire world is under mind control, including Latveria minus Doom... what do you really think Doom can do? Or worse 1 MMH goes to fight him, without data on his opponent what will he prep for in those few minutes before a manhunter shows up with say Reed/Thor/Scarlet Witch etc... will he press some magical button that gives him an auto win? Again reaching friend...

I'm not being disingenuous but no coherent arguments have been made to counter my 10 MMH's subterfuge takeover of ME. As it stands 10 can do it for me mate.

good day

So...are you ignoring that Doom without prep has beaten Surfer before? That Doom without prep has every piece of technology I named built into his suit? And btw Black Panther and Wakanda have taken out Mephisto....good chance they can take on a good part of Marvel Earth with ease. Hell Stark once prepped for Black Panther and Black Panther happened to prep for that day and beat him. He's also depowered people with like 10 minutes of prep in a kitchen. So yeah Wakanda will do a good deal of damage.

And you don't understand Doom at all. Trade for resources? Without PIS Doom can conquer Marvel Earth sans prep as he can solo the Avengers with but 1 move and has done so. In fact, no one on Marvel Earth has shown much of a counter to the Mindless Ones and none of them have shown a counter to time stop. Also there are people on Marvel Earth very resistant to TP that won't be captured for long like Hulk, Thor, IIRC Gambit, Jean Grey, Professor X, Magneto. MMH has shown nothing that can overtake them, and funny enough Magneto has used his powers to disrupt ALL telepathy all over the world before. His very powers (plus his will of course) are anti-TP. MMH can't take him over and Magneto can disrupt his TP with ease and can defeat at least half of Marvel Earth on his own. Now there's Jean Grey, Professor X, Storm (who's very hard to TP), Gambit, Doom, Black Panther, Hulk, Dr. Strange, Ghost Rider, Thor, Polaris, etc. helping him. You're underestimating Marvel Earth and Doom and highly overestimating MMH.

Also...like I said everything I've named for Doom, he has just sitting around and needs no resources or time to use. What does any amount of MMHs have against time stop? Inhibitor Ray? power Sapper? Getting their powers taken by Doom (built into his suit)? Or hell, Doom temporarily leaving earth, going to Galactus (or Surfer if he wants smaller fry) and taking their powers and then coming back and domination? Doom's feats dictate that with no PIS he will stomp any amount of MMH into the ground, so don't talk about PIS here. Not to mention the others who are helping him. Also Doom's beaten Thor with a doombot, only loses to Reed due to plot (he's also pretty much never stopped Doom when he was doing higher level stuff), gave Scarlet Witch her boost in powers and has captured her before, and as said before his forcefields will remain unbroken and he's drained a higher level being in Franklin Richards with his standard armor. MMH will show up and lose. Head to head, 1v3 no magic button. Doom's just stronger than them.

And yeah Darwin can solo the Avengers+X-men considering he's beaten the Goddess of Death and stolen her powers, and he's shown he can offensively use his powers to depower people. He could simply depower them all and/or become immune/absorb their powers.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

What do you have to be disrepectful for? Was I disrespectful to you? Just because I know Marvel as mush as the next guy doesn't mean I can't put two and two together and make sense out of it. You seem bias with Doom in most of the threads you go to so would it be right and say "No bias people nor fanboys should talk in this thread"? Anyways...

Reed has shown heavy resistant to TP before.

Logic Flawed.

1. TP resistant and TP immune is two different things.
  2. There's 10 Martian Manhunters + a couple otgher TPs he also took over. Sure he can resist all of them.....

Reed without PIS has no counter to half of Doom's arsenal before named such as inhibitor rays, time stopping, time travel, his magic, anti-matter gun, and mroe.

Lets cover magic. Shouldn't a number of magic users should have already been controlled during the conquering of minds giving back to Reed the advantage?

And for Time Travel. Logic flawed once again.

1. Yea Reed is totally not smart enough to build a time machine....
  2. If you're using TP against the enemy to take them over, why make it know? This would OBVIOUSLY be a sneak attack. Its not like its an army of Superman who have no choice but to go and brawl it out.

And what would Dr. Doom do againt the UN? Didn't Reed create a robot built to fight Galactus also? Anti-Galactus?

Actually he's drained Franklin Richards powers just by being close to him by using tech built into his suit of armor. Doom has built all the tech he used to become omnipotent into his armor. He can drain Beyonder or Galactus tomorrow if he felt like it or plot called for it. Oh and those tech minds? have been easily beaten by Doom before and usually can only compete because of plot/PIS.

"If plot called for it". Wouldn't that mean its PIS? Dr. Doom builds an Armour(Which involed prep) to take away Omnipotence? How do you take away a power thats infinite? Wouldn't that be considered PIS? But if someone beats Dr. Doom its "PIS". Yea. Okay.

Doom has proven time and again to be completely immune to TP via his willpower (most in the entire Marvel Universe). People like Nate Grey (very powerful telepath, above MMH in many ways) and Captain America and Magneto IIRC (both of whom are nigh immune to TP) were taken over by Purple Man's powers and mind controlled via Doom's own planning. Doom was nice enough to remove his armor on his head and let Purple Man try to command him, and he wasn't able to in the slightest. He's also blocked Emma Frost, looked into the Eye of Agamotto IIRC wiout problems, and has used his pure willpower to resist reality warp. MMH can't even touch his mind.

Will power has a limit. The only way to be completely immune to TP if your power revolves around will power......is to have infinite willpower....

So please tell me what you are saying makes ANY SENSE. So by your logic any one of the human GLs should be somewhat TP resistant against MMH WITHOUT the ring? Yup thats what youre saying alright.

And can Nate Grey beat 100 Martians let alone 10 AT ONCE?

Bruce Banner has beaten Dr. Doom technology wise. So Martian Manhunter has Reed+Tony+Bruce/Hulk+ all of the other intellectual minds and they STILL lose? Yea. Sure.

Doom doesn't need prep. MMH has no answer for the mindless ones or getting his powers stolen.

Yea because MMH would need to be close to Dr. Doom to mess with his mind......

Or magic that KO'd a cosmic powered hulk bot

Because MMH iesn't one of the most powerful TP users in comics and he doesn't have sevral other helping him out who is on par with him....

or electricity that stunned Thor

Becuase Thor wouldn't have been mind controlled by then or becuase MMH doesn't react faster than lighting....

Or time displacement grenades.

Yea, he'd TOTALLY need to be close to the fight when he has hundreds of thousands of power minions fighting for him including the smart ones who would over power Doom....

Or anti-matter

Phasing? Don't need to be close to the battle? That reminds me that they would have taken over Blue Marvel also.

I wont even bother going on about this becuase you're just being ignorant.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonetaichou: @wardemon32: dude Stranges and Sentrys Mind control is so profound they would detect the martians before they can infiltrate. without PIS Strange could have found the skrulls out. Strange and Surfer both felt millions dying across a Galaxy i think they will be able to locate 10 MMs and yes Wakandan tech > Stark Tech every time of every day of every year of every Millenia (i wont debate anymore on why Wakandan Tech is much much much Better)

also Nova has

WORLD MIND

now i dont know if you know but World Mind was able to hack into Kree, Skrull, and Shi'ar tech ships in less than 60 Seconds meaning if he wanted to Nova could hack into the worlds technology and find out where the Martians are which means every technology even starks will be under World Minds control even Doom tech also with Round 3 Nova and Doom and Reed work together to hack into all the worlds missles and fire them at the MMs. also if the MMs are starting anywhere in the upper atmosphere Latveria, the Baxter Buidling, Shield, Stark, and Wkanda will detect them before MM can even think Mind Control

So i still say no to 10 MMs

GOOD DAY

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

What do you have to be disrepectful for? Was I disrespectful to you? Just because I know Marvel as mush as the next guy doesn't mean I can't put two and two together and make sense out of it. You seem bias with Doom in most of the threads you go to so would it be right and say "No bias people nor fanboys should talk in this thread"? Anyways...

Reed has shown heavy resistant to TP before.

Logic Flawed.

1. TP resistant and TP immune is two different things.
  2. There's 10 Martian Manhunters + a couple otgher TPs he also took over. Sure he can resist all of them.....

Reed without PIS has no counter to half of Doom's arsenal before named such as inhibitor rays, time stopping, time travel, his magic, anti-matter gun, and mroe.

Lets cover magic. Shouldn't a number of magic users should have already been controlled during the conquering of minds giving back to Reed the advantage?

And for Time Travel. Logic flawed once again.

1. Yea Reed is totally not smart enough to build a time machine....
  2. If you're using TP against the enemy to take them over, why make it know? This would OBVIOUSLY be a sneak attack. Its not like its an army of Superman who have no choice but to go and brawl it out.

And what would Dr. Doom do againt the UN? Didn't Reed create a robot built to fight Galactus also? Anti-Galactus?

Actually he's drained Franklin Richards powers just by being close to him by using tech built into his suit of armor. Doom has built all the tech he used to become omnipotent into his armor. He can drain Beyonder or Galactus tomorrow if he felt like it or plot called for it. Oh and those tech minds? have been easily beaten by Doom before and usually can only compete because of plot/PIS.

"If plot called for it". Wouldn't that mean its PIS? Dr. Doom builds an Armour(Which involed prep) to take away Omnipotence? How do you take away a power thats infinite? Wouldn't that be considered PIS? But if someone beats Dr. Doom its "PIS". Yea. Okay.

Doom has proven time and again to be completely immune to TP via his willpower (most in the entire Marvel Universe). People like Nate Grey (very powerful telepath, above MMH in many ways) and Captain America and Magneto IIRC (both of whom are nigh immune to TP) were taken over by Purple Man's powers and mind controlled via Doom's own planning. Doom was nice enough to remove his armor on his head and let Purple Man try to command him, and he wasn't able to in the slightest. He's also blocked Emma Frost, looked into the Eye of Agamotto IIRC wiout problems, and has used his pure willpower to resist reality warp. MMH can't even touch his mind.

Will power has a limit. The only way to be completely immune to TP if your power revolves around will power......is to have infinite willpower....

So please tell me what you are saying makes ANY SENSE. So by your logic any one of the human GLs should be somewhat TP resistant against MMH WITHOUT the ring? Yup thats what youre saying alright.

And can Nate Grey beat 100 Martians let alone 10 AT ONCE?

Bruce Banner has beaten Dr. Doom technology wise. So Martian Manhunter has Reed+Tony+Bruce/Hulk+ all of the other intellectual minds and they STILL lose? Yea. Sure.

Doom doesn't need prep. MMH has no answer for the mindless ones or getting his powers stolen.

Yea because MMH would need to be close to Dr. Doom to mess with his mind......

Or magic that KO'd a cosmic powered hulk bot

Because MMH iesn't one of the most powerful TP users in comics and he doesn't have sevral other helping him out who is on par with him....

or electricity that stunned Thor

Becuase Thor wouldn't have been mind controlled by then or becuase MMH doesn't react faster than lighting....

Or time displacement grenades.

Yea, he'd TOTALLY need to be close to the fight when he has hundreds of thousands of power minions fighting for him including the smart ones who would over power Doom....

Or anti-matter

Phasing? Don't need to be close to the battle? That reminds me that they would have taken over Blue Marvel also.

I wont even bother going on about this becuase you're just being ignorant.

I wasn't disrespectful, calling me a Doom fanboy is disrespectful You said you don't know about Marvel and thus your opinion and lack of knowledge doesn't matter much to this thread. Like why comment if you don't know about Marvel? It just makes people assume you're riding for MMh because of DC bias.

Reed is TP resistant, meaning he might be able to resist MMH's TP. That's all. He doesn't have to be immune, just good enough to resist MMH. And obviously since in different universes, it's impossible to know. But being resistant, it's unlikely for him to be caught, especially with the magneto point I mentioned before.

And, assuming Reed can build a time machine without him ever doing so is very, very flawed reasoning. So no, he can't build one until further notice.

The Ultimate Nullifier is Galactus's so...Reed shouldn't really have it. And anti-Galactus machine? Don't remember that, not that it matter because Doom has felled Galactus at least 2 times now.

Yes it would be PIS to drain omnipotence. If he didn't do it about 5 more times. At first it seems dumb, but right before that he stole Galactus's powers, he's done that again, he's stole Surfer's powers, and then drained Franklin Richards powers, and the life power or w/e he gave Scarlet Witch to make her HoM level. So it would seem PIS until it became Consistent and a part of his character, which it has.

It's been stated again and again that no one gets into the mind of Doom. His willpower has been said to be the most in the marvel UNIVERSE. So yeah, he's going to flat out resist the TP with ease. I already told you how he resisted Purple Man with NO STRUGGLE. and yeah it can be argued that Nate Grey can take 100 MMHs at once.

And no, no GL has proven to have the willpower Doom has. Doom has enough to the point where it's a superpower and no one can mess with his mind. Doom with a Gl ring would be nigh omnipotent due to his high willpower. It's on another level.

Bruce Banner beating him technology wise is a bit PIS. I mean MMH has been beaten with a lighter and by Batman head up a few times. Not really consistent with either of their characters.

And who to take over Doom, after his TP failed, he'd need to get close. That's where the mindless ones come in. And the electricity in Doom's armor that stunned Thor ( i guess you read that as Thor's electricity for some reason. And the magic that has laid out Hulk and Sentry and the like.

And you realize time freeze would have the entire area frozen as Doom can do what he pleases right? You realize that MMH's minions will be taken out as they can't move or are constantly displaced throughout time and space or are hit with inhibitor rays or sleeping gas or power sappers or are having their powers drained. In fact, the more minions MMH sends at Doom, the more powerful he can get via draining.

When you phase....you still have matter. Matter is existence. All phasing is is spreading your molecules thinner apart or what not to change their density. Anti-matter would still disintegrate that completely to the point of non existance.

I'm not ignorant, I know of MMH's super speed and strength, martian vision, shapeshifting, getting into Jenny and Spectre's mind, Despero'd mind, etc. None of that matters before Doom though. Doom deals with that constantly and you've named nothing to deal with time freeze, a time machine, inhibitor ray, anti-matter gun, the mindless ones, and other forms of magic. You admitted to your ignorance of Marvel and are now giving up and frustrated because I brought up things you didn't know about and crushed your argument. Cool. But don't call me ignorant.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Shawnbaby

These types of threads serve no purpose.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By dondave

These types of threads serve no purpose.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

I wasn't disrespectful, calling me a Doom fanboy is disrespectful You said you don't know about Marvel and thus your opinion and lack of knowledge doesn't matter much to this thread. Like why comment if you don't know about Marvel? It just makes people assume you're riding for MMh because of DC bias.

I didn't call you a fanboy but you are pretty bias. When I said "I don't know much" it doesn't mean I have no clue what I'm talking about. I know about the characters, I know about what they have done, etc...

How am I being bias in any way? "your opinion and lack of knowledge doesn't matter in this thread" isn't disrespectul. Now since youre OBVIOUSLY bias your opinion shouldn't matter at ALL. People don't make surveys for bias people.

Reed is TP resistant, meaning he might be able to resist MMH's TP. That's all. He doesn't have to be immune, just good enough to resist MMH. And obviously since in different universes, it's impossible to know. But being resistant, it's unlikely for him to be caught, especially with the magneto point I mentioned before.

......I'm pretty sure he can't take MMH

And, assuming Reed can build a time machine without him ever doing so is very, very flawed reasoning. So no, he can't build one until further notice.

How does this make any sense? Reed is top 5 in Marvel Universe intellect and I can't say he can't build a time machine? He can build something that erases you out of existence but he can't build a time machine? What.

The Ultimate Nullifier is Galactus's so...Reed shouldn't really have it. And anti-Galactus machine? Don't remember that, not that it matter because Doom has felled Galactus at least 2 times now.

I remember someone showing me the "Anti-Galactus" machine. But bringing it up isn't about would it BEAT him but rather would it HELP.

And I thought Reed got the UN afterwards. I checked also on comicvine and it seems to be that Reed has had it last.

Yes it would be PIS to drain omnipotence. If he didn't do it about 5 more times. At first it seems dumb, but right before that he stole Galactus's powers, he's done that again, he's stole Surfer's powers, and then drained Franklin Richards powers, and the life power or w/e he gave Scarlet Witch to make her HoM level. So it would seem PIS until it became Consistent and a part of his character, which it has.

So because something has happened a couple times it crosses out as PIS? No matter what way you put it, it should be IMPOSSIBLE and totallly ILLOGICAL to drain omnipotence. If you have Squirell Girl beat Dr. Doom 5 times that means it isn't PIS anymore?

It's been stated again and again that no one gets into the mind of Doom. His willpower has been said to be the most in the marvel UNIVERSE. So yeah, he's going to flat out resist the TP with ease. I already told you how he resisted Purple Man with NO STRUGGLE. and yeah it can be argued that Nate Grey can take 100 MMHs at once.

Yea so you're saying a GL can resist TP without a Lantern ring.

And I HIGHLY doubt what you're saying about the Nate Grey thing but prove it. And what would that mean if Purple Man can't beat MMH?

And no, no GL has proven to have the willpower Doom has. Doom has enough to the point where it's a superpower and no one can mess with his mind. Doom with a Gl ring would be nigh omnipotent due to his high willpower. It's on another level.

Well theres possible trillions of people in the DC universe and you just so happen to get picked to wear the ring? How does that not say anything? The fact that they have this high willpower would mean that they would be somewhat TP resistant without the ring.

Bruce Banner beating him technology wise is a bit PIS. I mean MMH has been beaten with a lighter and by Batman head up a few times. Not really consistent with either of their characters.

Well a lighter would be his wekaness since it used to be fire...

And how was that PIS? He beat him technology wise and I'm pretty sure he can do it again. He has Iron-Man and Reed to help so they wil also. You haven't proved Reed that reed wouldnt be taken over. Just said he was resistant which means he's bound to be taken over.

And who to take over Doom, after his TP failed, he'd need to get close. That's where the mindless ones come in. And the electricity in Doom's armor that stunned Thor ( i guess you read that as Thor's electricity for some reason. And the magic that has laid out Hulk and Sentry and the like.

If it's from Dooms armor it would be slower than actual lightning which means it would be easier to dodge. And why would he need to get close when he has people fighting for him?

And you realize time freeze would have the entire area frozen as Doom can do what he pleases right? You realize that MMH's minions will be taken out as they can't move or are constantly displaced throughout time and space or are hit with inhibitor rays or sleeping gas or power sappers or are having their powers drained. In fact, the more minions MMH sends at Doom, the more powerful he can get via draining.

You do realize that everyone else would have had prep before this while Doom has no clue whats going on right? And if he were to get close MMH can go near the speed of light, what can Doom possibly do...

When you phase....you still have matter. Matter is existence. All phasing is is spreading your molecules thinner apart or what not to change their density. Anti-matter would still disintegrate that completely to the point of non existance.

I give you that. And this would actually be able to tag him anyways...

I'm not ignorant, I know of MMH's super speed and strength, martian vision, shapeshifting, getting into Jenny and Spectre's mind, Despero'd mind, etc. None of that matters before Doom though. Doom deals with that constantly and you've named nothing to deal with time freeze, a time machine, inhibitor ray, anti-matter gun, the mindless ones, and other forms of magic. You admitted to your ignorance of Marvel and are now giving up and frustrated because I brought up things you didn't know about and crushed your argument. Cool. But don't call me ignorant.

Yea though everyone else seems to think you're wrong too. Doesn't mean I don't have any common sense.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/martian-manhunter-vs-dr-doom-1495029/

Yea I'm pretty much done with you now.

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

1. 1,000,000. It may not be possible with brute strength alone.

2. Mostly likely round to succeed. Somewhere in the 10,000's should do the trick.

3. No chance really. Marvel has too many brains that are good/great with prep.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

I didn't call you a fanboy but you are pretty bias. When I said "I don't know much" it doesn't mean I have no clue what I'm talking about. I know about the characters, I know about what they have done, etc...

How am I being bias in any way? "your opinion and lack of knowledge doesn't matter in this thread" isn't disrespectul. Now since youre OBVIOUSLY bias your opinion shouldn't matter at ALL. People don't make surveys for bias people.

How does this make any sense? Reed is top 5 in Marvel Universe intellect and I can't say he can't build a time machine? He can build something that erases you out of existence but he can't build a time machine? What.

I remember someone showing me the "Anti-Galactus" machine. But bringing it up isn't about would it BEAT him but rather would it HELP.

And I thought Reed got the UN afterwards. I checked also on comicvine and it seems to be that Reed has had it last.

So because something has happened a couple times it crosses out as PIS? No matter what way you put it, it should be IMPOSSIBLE and totallly ILLOGICAL to drain omnipotence. If you have Squirell Girl beat Dr. Doom 5 times that means it isn't PIS anymore?

And I HIGHLY doubt what you're saying about the Nate Grey thing but prove it. And what would that mean if Purple Man can't beat MMH?

Well theres possible trillions of people in the DC universe and you just so happen to get picked to wear the ring? How does that not say anything? The fact that they have this high willpower would mean that they would be somewhat TP resistant without the ring.

And how was that PIS? He beat him technology wise and I'm pretty sure he can do it again. He has Iron-Man and Reed to help so they wil also. You haven't proved Reed that reed wouldnt be taken over. Just said he was resistant which means he's bound to be taken over.

If it's from Dooms armor it would be slower than actual lightning which means it would be easier to dodge. And why would he need to get close when he has people fighting for him?

You do realize that everyone else would have had prep before this while Doom has no clue whats going on right? And if he were to get close MMH can go near the speed of light, what can Doom possibly do...

Yea though everyone else seems to think you're wrong too. Doesn't mean I don't have any common sense.

Point blank, coming into a thread that's about Marvel Earth vs. DC anything, it's not good to say "I don't know much about Marvel" because it then makes you sound less credible off of jump street.

And as for Reed, we have no proof either way.

And no, I'm not saying anything about a GL without a ring, Doom's willpower has actually been used that way before, IIRC GL's sans the ring aren't quite the same.

And no, Squirrel Girl beating Doom 5 times would mean it's no longer PIS but consistent. It can't be PIS AND consistent.

Um....so? 1. We don't know if it's slower, as it did tag Thor who has some FTL reaction speeds, but the main thing is it stunned a thunder god and MMH doesn't auto dodge everything.

No, Doom monitors people....a lot. So he'd likely know about it the same time they do. So it'd be prep vs. prep.

Also, majority means nothing. If 100000 people think Spider-man can beat Superman head up, they're still wrong.

And that thread was just bait, and no arguments were made and you forgot to mention that it was MMH attacking Doom in his home castle where all of his gadgets were.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By XxGin

Doom>MM via prep and feats

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonetaichou: @wardemon32:

@darkraiden:

Dude i am done with you too

answers to CABLE? whose TP is greater than MM

Hope Summers, Rachel Summers, Gambit (Prof X couldnt read his mind), Doc Strange (who could have stopped the Civil war with a whisper ask me for the scan i dare you), Squirrel Girl, Ice Man, Sentry, Doom, ABSORBING MAN. Also Silver surfer would be there because his COSMIC SENSE which allows him to see past present and Future. SO we can dispense with the whole "SECRET SECRET" crap it aint working. also GR who could solo 10 MMs because he is TP immune and nothing MM has can hurt him so please. Red Hulk who can radiate some extreme heat. Mandarin? Namor and the Atlanteaons? Nova? Juggernaut? right i see

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By thanosii

honestly speaking

1- Franklin solos.

2- Nate is Dark Pheonix level in tp and so clearly outclasses MMH

3- Jean has phoenix raptors that destroy any telepath and mm

5- Jamie Braddock don't have to explain

6- Magik with armies of limbo

7- Death God Darwin which is his current form

8- Morgan Le Fay

9- Sentry/ Void

10 - Mr M

11- Owen Reece any version

12 - Ghost rider

13 - Hope

14 - the Summers family

I just can't see any number of MMH beating these guys with no Prep

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

honestly speaking

1- Franklin solos.

2- Nate is Dark Pheonix level in tp and so clearly outclasses MMH

3- Jean has phoenix raptors that destroy any telepath and mm

5- Jamie Braddock don't have to explain

6- Magik with armies of limbo

7- Death God Darwin which is his current form

8- Morgan Le Fay

9- Sentry/ Void

10 - Mr M

11- Owen Reece any version

12 - Ghost rider

13 - Hope

14 - the Summers family

I just can't see any number of MMH beating these guys with no Prep

you and me are thinking similar i like it. Dont forget logically speaking Surfer would be there also because his cosmic sense would tell him somethings up

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would take millions+ because of Franklin Richards (who mind raped galactacus)

This.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So...are you ignoring that Doom without prep has beaten Surfer before? That Doom without prep has every piece of technology I named built into his suit? And btw Black Panther and Wakanda have taken out Mephisto....good chance they can take on a good part of Marvel Earth with ease. Hell Stark once prepped for Black Panther and Black Panther happened to prep for that day and beat him. He's also depowered people with like 10 minutes of prep in a kitchen. So yeah Wakanda will do a good deal of damage.

so... are you ignoring that Doom has never met a shapeshifting, flash speeding, superman strength, highly intelligent, telepathic powerhouse martian manhunter while he has met Surfer before? Is this not the definition of reaching? Saying Doom has prepped against an opponent from another Omniverse he has never met? And equating it with Silver Surfer whom he has met, has intel on and understands how his power works? Yeah... I'm sure Doom can defeat everyone from any omniverse... he just sits in his castle with magical prep.

Wakanda is under control of the Martians... and BP winning against Mephisto (whom he had prep and knowledge) =/= he wins here. Also Wakanda is under tp control of the Martians... geez!

And you don't understand Doom at all. Trade for resources? Without PIS Doom can conquer Marvel Earth sans prep as he can solo the Avengers with but 1 move and has done so. In fact, no one on Marvel Earth has shown much of a counter to the Mindless Ones and none of them have shown a counter to time stop. Also there are people on Marvel Earth very resistant to TP that won't be captured for long like Hulk, Thor, IIRC Gambit, Jean Grey, Professor X, Magneto. MMH has shown nothing that can overtake them, and funny enough Magneto has used his powers to disrupt ALL telepathy all over the world before. His very powers (plus his will of course) are anti-TP. MMH can't take him over and Magneto can disrupt his TP with ease and can defeat at least half of Marvel Earth on his own. Now there's Jean Grey, Professor X, Storm (who's very hard to TP), Gambit, Doom, Black Panther, Hulk, Dr. Strange, Ghost Rider, Thor, Polaris, etc. helping him. You're underestimating Marvel Earth and Doom and highly overestimating MMH.

... wow... so Doom has a magical closet that just gives him his resources? He wants vibranium... stuff Wakanda or black markets... closet has it? Philly cheese steak... who needs Philly coz the closet has got it? That must be what you mean... Doom's Castle has everything he will ever need... hence why he never does takeovers to acquire new tech, steal things etc coz whatever he needs his castle provides? That must be what you mean mate... I'm sorry about the tone but it's getting ridiculous now.

As for ME... Thor is not resistant to tp (Moondragon), Prof X/Jean Grey can't win against MMH, Storm (lol), etc... there are a small number of people from ME who would not fall to tp assault from the MMH's individually (and I am being generous, most telepath to compete with J'onn's feats need amps) but against 2-5 martians tp-ing them... only tp immune beings are safe. Everyone else works for the Martians and they send mind controlled Thor/wolverine/Aunt May to beat the snot out of them. Hulk... 1 martian bfr's him to the sun. What can gambit do? Send Thor after GR, Reed builds whatever to cement the win.

No one is underestimating ME, you are just refusing to acknowledge their weaknesses and a subterfugal strategem (which means they don't shout from the rooftops they are here to conquer btw). This is not a brawl (which ME would win). The Skrulls did a PIS-poor job and look how far they got... here my 10 mmh's go after real power POTUS/UN/World Leaders/government agencies/Superhero Programmes/SHIELD etc.. true power. Political Power. Not sowing discord between heroes, stuff that, they are here to win and not sell comics. And that is why 10 can win for me... telling me Hulk means what? Individual heroes/villains vs the entire mind controlled ME by an enemy they have never met, don't know anything about them (who can remain invisible/intangible so no one can even say they met a martian).

Also...like I said everything I've named for Doom, he has just sitting around and needs no resources or time to use. What does any amount of MMHs have against time stop? Inhibitor Ray? power Sapper? Getting their powers taken by Doom (built into his suit)? Or hell, Doom temporarily leaving earth, going to Galactus (or Surfer if he wants smaller fry) and taking their powers and then coming back and domination? Doom's feats dictate that with no PIS he will stomp any amount of MMH into the ground, so don't talk about PIS here. Not to mention the others who are helping him. Also Doom's beaten Thor with a doombot, only loses to Reed due to plot (he's also pretty much never stopped Doom when he was doing higher level stuff), gave Scarlet Witch her boost in powers and has captured her before, and as said before his forcefields will remain unbroken and he's drained a higher level being in Franklin Richards with his standard armor. MMH will show up and lose. Head to head, 1v3 no magic button. Doom's just stronger than them.

And yeah Darwin can solo the Avengers+X-men considering he's beaten the Goddess of Death and stolen her powers, and he's shown he can offensively use his powers to depower people. He could simply depower them all and/or become immune/absorb their powers.

....this is getting funny mate... So every defeat of Doom (by say the FF for example) was what, PIS + WIS?! And already I have explained this is a conquest, not a brawl. The MMH's are not gonna show up and announce to the world they are here to conquer... Subterfuge! Doom has no chance to prep, against opponents he doesn't know (he doesn't know who they are, where are they, what can they do and he doesn't know they are conquering). All you named is because Doom has freakin' interacted with it... point me to the intel he has on DC MMH?? To say he would prep against that is the height of ludicrousness. Unless Doom is omnipotent (which is what you seem to think he is). Sorry mate...

And who is helping him... point me to the people who will not be under mind control of the MMH's?? I think you are reaching so high because Doom loses (he is not real mate) that you are going beyond the OP stipulations... once Doom gets Galactus level power he is disqualified. But what the heck... mind controlled Reed uses the UN on him! And you seem to forget Doom also wins by PIS... I cannot for the life of me fathom why Doom loses by PIS only but then walks into a closet and steals infinite power but that is not PIS? Beware of bias mate, it's an ugly creature of logic.

As for Darwin... in one story he beats the Goddess of Death, in another he fails to beat Hulk! Or are we to take ONLY his high end feat (it's not even feats) vs his many underwhelming feats?

good day

Hope Summers, Rachel Summers, Gambit (Prof X couldnt read his mind), Doc Strange (who could have stopped the Civil war with a whisper ask me for the scan i dare you), Squirrel Girl, Ice Man, Sentry, Doom, ABSORBING MAN. Also Silver surfer would be there because his COSMIC SENSE which allows him to see past present and Future. SO we can dispense with the whole "SECRET SECRET" crap it aint working. also GR who could solo 10 MMs because he is TP immune and nothing MM has can hurt him so please. Red Hulk who can radiate some extreme heat. Mandarin? Namor and the Atlanteaons? Nova? Juggernaut? right i see

... point me to Cable's tp feats that make him greater than J'onn? Please... it's not that I don't believe you, it's just that... I don't believe you.

Hope Summers/Rachel Summers/Strange/Iceman etc all fall to one J'onn tp let alone 2-5 tp-ing them. GR cannot beat a martian... worse is any martian can send one of the mind controlled heroes/villains after him. They don't have to literally have a fist fight. What is so hard to get about that? Lol at Silver Surfer cosmic sense... it would have helped him when Thanos was beating him into the ground. Sorry to have fun at your expense. Where was that cosmic sense btw when the Skrulls were abducting and impersonating heroes left, right and center? Or his many problems? And defeats? or does it only come out here in this thread?

I also find it had to take you seriously if you think Absorbing man and Squirrel Girl can do anything here... but maybe you take the Squirrel girl joke threads a tad too serious.

good day

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560 said:

... point me to Cable's tp feats that make him greater than J'onn? Please... it's not that I don't believe you, it's just that... I don't believe you.

Hope Summers/Rachel Summers/Strange/Iceman etc all fall to one J'onn tp let alone 2-5 tp-ing them. GR cannot beat a martian... worse is any martian can send one of the mind controlled heroes/villains after him. They don't have to literally have a fist fight. What is so hard to get about that? Lol at Silver Surfer cosmic sense... it would have helped him when Thanos was beating him into the ground. Sorry to have fun at your expense. Where was that cosmic sense btw when the Skrulls were abducting and impersonating heroes left, right and center? Or his many problems? And defeats? or does it only come out here in this thread?

I also find it had to take you seriously if you think Absorbing man and Squirrel Girl can do anything here... but maybe you take the Squirrel girl joke threads a tad too serious.

good day

what about Snowbird (post and pre cog and shes beaten all three of the Great beasts something J'hon couldnt hope to do) and she has taken the form of a Great Beast. and did you know that Surfer was able to tell a Skrull by his heartbeat lol so please dispense with the large amount of PIS here 10 Jhons couldnt hope to control all of Marvel Universe that is pure ludacris. Tailsman (considered Strange level), Adam Warlock? and if X-man isnt current no amount of J'hons would be able to conquer MU as X-man tp feats equal Dark Phoenix

here are cable feats

here they are

No Caption Provided

this is X-man with some serious power

teleports a guy to the moon while doing some serious TK

No Caption Provided

uses Tp to drop Cannonballs invulnerable field

No Caption Provided

Mind Fucking

No Caption Provided

The Hulk

So Cable is more than Capable of hanging with MM and i didnt even show him when he was at Omega level fighting the Silver Surfer (he dropped a bridge on the the Surfer.

So tell me how will he TP control Snowbird, Thor (Rachel summers couldnt do it), Sentry, Cable, X-man, Doom, any place with Neural Inhibitors like the Baxter Building, Stark tower ect... or Ghost Rider, Vision, Doc strange, Jean Grey, Emma Frost (immune to TP in her diamond form), Juggernaut, Tailsman (considered equal to Strange), Silver Surfer, Adam Warlock,

btw most of the characters there are more than capable of breaking others out of TP control. Your logic is seriously flawed here

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonetaichou:

1. Surfer can literally do all of that. That was my point. Anything MMH can do, Surfer can. Doom's already prepped against such an opponent.

2. I'm using the prep feats to say BP will be prepped against his people turning on him. It makes sense that if he can prep for Mephisto and Storm, he can prep for a simple scenario such as him vs. Wakanda

3. Vibranium is literally only in one place in the world and he's never gotten it IIRC. That's totally different than him having resources and gadgets he's literally already shown to have. The better question is....why WOULDN'T he have them?

4. It's baseless to say that only TP immune beings can resist multiple MMHs. Also It's funny because one of Thor's great TP feats is....resisting MoonDragon with mindgem. In fact her TP had no effect at all. So...that was a big mistake on your part even bringing it up. Jean Grey and Prof. X don't have to beat MMH, they can shield and free others who are mindwiped, destroying the entire strategy. Plus Jean's pretty much planet level TK in her own right and could fling MMH into some fire with ease. Storm as well can cause fire or just hit him with lightning or flash freeze him, etc. She can, especially with help, defeat at least one MMH. Also there are plenty of people that can beat/contend with Thor on ME, and Jean or Prof. X or even Loki could simply shield or free him from the mind control, assuming it even works in the first place. And Hulk can mean a lot. He can beat at least 95% of all heroes who might be brainwashed. Also plenty of people can see invisible people, so Martians will be seen or at least heard/smelled/sensed.

5. He doesn't need prep. That's the point. You say MMH will try to mindrape Doom, that's when Doom will know he exists, find him and prep for him. Or when he notices Thor and others are under control. Doom has constant monitoring systems, he'll realize when things are afoot. Also the word is Omniscient, not Omnipotent, for knowing everything.

6. Who's helping him? Emma Frost, Prof. X, Jean Grey, Hope Summers, Rachel Summers, Ghost Rider, Deadpool, Hulk, maybe Thor, Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Psylocke, Gambit, Juggernaut (with his helmet on), Captain America, and others with TP resistance and immunity, PLUS the people the other psionics like Frost, Xavier, Grey, Summers, and Psylocke and Strange can release from their mind controlled state and shield them from MMH doing it again. And again, it's not PIS if it's consistent. That wouldn't even make sense. And I'm just informing you that you're 100% wrong. 10 MMH's doesn't make it past the Avengers, 1,000,000 still loses to ME.

7. Darwin's most recent feat is the Death Goddess and depowering people with his adaptations. Also Hulk's the only time he failed and thus inconsistent and was a story full of PIS in the first place that allowed Hulk to beat everyone, to the point where they went back and retconned some of it (Blackbolt mainly). Also forgot, Gambit has taken out planet busters with just one deck of cards. He can explode organic and nonorganic matter with his mind. He's a very dangerous threat. Also I forgot that others like Kid Apocalypse, and Loki should be on Earth as well IIRC.

Also Surfer has proven he has comic awareness before, on Gladiator and others. How would his cosmic awareness help against Thanos who also has it, and is his superior in every way? That makes no sense.

MMH can't get past that list of people in #6, nonetheless Doom and the people that the psionics will free from his control. Face it, no matter the amount, MMH gets stomped.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: #sigh# let's begin...

1) Silver Surfer has interacted with Doom before, hence Doom has knowledge on him vs a DC flash speeding (combat wise which Surfer has almost none), superman-esque strength, shape shifting, Spectre breaching telepath from Mars!!! Who will tp dominate the whole world and never announce their presence?? Worse is that Surfer uses the power cosmic which Doom knows about therefore when he preps against Surfer he knows the source of SS power (cut him off from it), those strategies are meaningless as my martians are not planning to physically engage anyone.

2) #sigh... another prep god who has prepped for TOAA but somehow loses to PF Namor or other times when he has lost amirite? Why don't you take it to the same conclusion as Doom... BP has prepped against a DC martian telepath as well! Ridiculous!! Not forgetting the ways Mephisto could have won but hey... so BP has prepped for his people turning against him, what's his solution? Pressing the anti-DC martian telepath button? Forgive the harshness but your answer is just "has prepped"... it could be TOAA vs BP/Wakanda and your answer would be BP has prepped against it! Mate, I don't know what to say to a marvel character prepping against a DC character!

3) And pray tell does Doom have EVERYTHING he wants in that castle? Is that why he NEVER acquires info/tech etc from other sources rather than his castle? say Doom has figured out something is happening around the world and requires data so to prep against it, does he get his data from? His castle amirite mate? We'll forget all the times he bribes people for tech/info, steals stuff... here you believe his castle has everything he has ever needed or will ever need. Forgive the harsh tone but it's a tad ludicrous.

4) the reason why I put tp immune beings to survive because the people you have listed have fallen to inferior telepaths than J'onn, not forgetting that there is no one on ME who can win against 2-5 MMH's combined tp assault! None! As for Thor... in resisting Moondragon with the mind gem (which she had limitations put on my AW iirc) meanwhile Moondragon has tp'd Thor with no mindgem. in this very thread killemall has posted a scan of Ultron tp-ing Thor but hey... against a tp domination of 2-5 MMH's Thor will laugh it off.

So Jean and X will not be mindwiped?? Because the martians are being nice? They cannot win against one martian let alone 2-5. Not forgetting why the martians would let them be when they go around freeing people? Mind controlled Cyclops takes off his glasses and looks at them. Lol at Jean flinging a martian with tk? Does she know where they are or who they are or while she is tk-ing them they'll just stand there? Come on mate... Storm? Really? Freeze a martian?? Really?? Your entire post assumes the MMH's act like fools, announce their presence and somehow give ME their strategies and weaknesses! And my 10 would just show up, announce to the world and then start brawling? Please!

5) so Doom doesn't need prep BUT if MMH attacks him Doom will know (i.e... survive the attack due to the good will of the martians) and then prep?! You said that in the same sentence! Wow! See why I say you want Doom to win so much you are going mental gymnastics. He is not real mate. He can lose and does lose. I chose the word omnipotent... all powerful coz he is just that hax!

6) all the people you have named cannot survive a tp assault from 2-5 martians. None... they are not on his level let alone to the level of 2-5 J'onn's. And many of them require foreknowledge to get their tp defenses up, they don't have the time. It's like you've decided that no matter how powerful J'onn than they are it doesn't matter, they'll somehow go skipping down the road as if nothing has occured.

btw consistent PIS is still PIS (you have already been debunked on this notion in this very thread so why say it again?). They fall to tp, if they survive (which would be barely at best) they get beat by mind controlled heroes/villians/Aunt May etc... they have no chance, let alone time to go have some secret meeting.

7) so Darwin has only two feats? Or the other feats that contradict Death arc don't exist? I'm tired... so Darwin solo's. Against all of ME, heroes and villians alike? all that is left is for us to make a thread: Darwin vs ME, how many people besides you will say Darwin stomps? Tiring...

Cosmic Awareness doesn't work on Thanos because Thanos is more powerful?? Say whaaaaaaa? Lmfao... so SS's cosmic awareness would never tell him Galactus' weakness is an apple JUST BECAUSE big G is more powerful? Wow...

and yes the MMH's beat #6 soundly. They don't have a defense for his tp (even if you refuse to acknowledge that) or the literal immediate attacks by their comrades/antagonists or where they get the time to have meetings/go around freeing people while the MMH's play poker?

good day

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You people have no idea what you're saying, Marvel Earth currently has Zeus, he solos thousands of Martians with ease.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden: #sigh# let's begin...

1) Silver Surfer has interacted with Doom before, hence Doom has knowledge on him vs a DC flash speeding (combat wise which Surfer has almost none), superman-esque strength, shape shifting, Spectre breaching telepath from Mars!!! Who will tp dominate the whole world and never announce their presence?? Worse is that Surfer uses the power cosmic which Doom knows about therefore when he preps against Surfer he knows the source of SS power (cut him off from it), those strategies are meaningless as my martians are not planning to physically engage anyone.

2) #sigh... another prep god who has prepped for TOAA but somehow loses to PF Namor or other times when he has lost amirite? Why don't you take it to the same conclusion as Doom... BP has prepped against a DC martian telepath as well! Ridiculous!! Not forgetting the ways Mephisto could have won but hey... so BP has prepped for his people turning against him, what's his solution? Pressing the anti-DC martian telepath button? Forgive the harshness but your answer is just "has prepped"... it could be TOAA vs BP/Wakanda and your answer would be BP has prepped against it! Mate, I don't know what to say to a marvel character prepping against a DC character!

3) And pray tell does Doom have EVERYTHING he wants in that castle? Is that why he NEVER acquires info/tech etc from other sources rather than his castle? say Doom has figured out something is happening around the world and requires data so to prep against it, does he get his data from? His castle amirite mate? We'll forget all the times he bribes people for tech/info, steals stuff... here you believe his castle has everything he has ever needed or will ever need. Forgive the harsh tone but it's a tad ludicrous.

4) the reason why I put tp immune beings to survive because the people you have listed have fallen to inferior telepaths than J'onn, not forgetting that there is no one on ME who can win against 2-5 MMH's combined tp assault! None! As for Thor... in resisting Moondragon with the mind gem (which she had limitations put on my AW iirc) meanwhile Moondragon has tp'd Thor with no mindgem. in this very thread killemall has posted a scan of Ultron tp-ing Thor but hey... against a tp domination of 2-5 MMH's Thor will laugh it off.

So Jean and X will not be mindwiped?? Because the martians are being nice? They cannot win against one martian let alone 2-5. Not forgetting why the martians would let them be when they go around freeing people? Mind controlled Cyclops takes off his glasses and looks at them. Lol at Jean flinging a martian with tk? Does she know where they are or who they are or while she is tk-ing them they'll just stand there? Come on mate... Storm? Really? Freeze a martian?? Really?? Your entire post assumes the MMH's act like fools, announce their presence and somehow give ME their strategies and weaknesses! And my 10 would just show up, announce to the world and then start brawling? Please!

5) so Doom doesn't need prep BUT if MMH attacks him Doom will know (i.e... survive the attack due to the good will of the martians) and then prep?! You said that in the same sentence! Wow! See why I say you want Doom to win so much you are going mental gymnastics. He is not real mate. He can lose and does lose. I chose the word omnipotent... all powerful coz he is just that hax!

6) all the people you have named cannot survive a tp assault from 2-5 martians. None... they are not on his level let alone to the level of 2-5 J'onn's. And many of them require foreknowledge to get their tp defenses up, they don't have the time. It's like you've decided that no matter how powerful J'onn than they are it doesn't matter, they'll somehow go skipping down the road as if nothing has occured.

btw consistent PIS is still PIS (you have already been debunked on this notion in this very thread so why say it again?). They fall to tp, if they survive (which would be barely at best) they get beat by mind controlled heroes/villians/Aunt May etc... they have no chance, let alone time to go have some secret meeting.

7) so Darwin has only two feats? Or the other feats that contradict Death arc don't exist? I'm tired... so Darwin solo's. Against all of ME, heroes and villians alike? all that is left is for us to make a thread: Darwin vs ME, how many people besides you will say Darwin stomps? Tiring...

Cosmic Awareness doesn't work on Thanos because Thanos is more powerful?? Say whaaaaaaa? Lmfao... so SS's cosmic awareness would never tell him Galactus' weakness is an apple JUST BECAUSE big G is more powerful? Wow...

and yes the MMH's beat #6 soundly. They don't have a defense for his tp (even if you refuse to acknowledge that) or the literal immediate attacks by their comrades/antagonists or where they get the time to have meetings/go around freeing people while the MMH's play poker?

good day

1. he absorbs the power cosmic actually. And SS has nanosecond reaction times. Doom still wins. The real point is that Doom has faced an opponent like MMH before so he won't be caught off guard.

2. His answer would be to forcefully take over all the tech in wakanda and use it to fight off his people, easily surviving his onslaught. Clearly

3. No i said he has all of his gadgets that he's already shown such as time stop, inhibitor ray, etc. I said he doesn't need more to win, and he doesn't. The fact that he's greedy is irrelevant in this battle where Doom will have access to his army and his inventions.

4. My point is that Thor fluctuates on and off, so it's not farfetched to say that he can break it. And how does MMH mindwipe Jean who has Phoenix protecting her and is nigh immune to TP assaults? How does he mindwipe Prof. X who held back Phoenix for a while, who has TP that's at least on MMH's level? They are MMH's equal, if not betters in TP and it would take all 10 MMH just to dent their defenses

Cyclops tries to take off his glasses, Jean keeps them on? Or blocks his vision? He's not really that strong. In fact that would only tip them off that others are being targeted, they'd then go free them from their mind control. And you're forgetting, Storm is 1 with the elements, she will literally feel the Martian via the wind and air displacement. Not to mention that it's hard to hide when you try to mindrape someone and fail. They tend to know you're there now.

5. Doom will know he's there because he's been mentally assaulted. Doom will win because of his unmatched will. If they fight, MMH has shown nothing to get past his forcefields and thus Doom will easily win. And when MMH retreats, Doom will prep for a future encounter. This is the guy who just had a blessed cross on him IN CASE he ever fought Dracula, someone who he doesn't even encounter often, if ever. Doom preps for pretty much no reason, and attacking him is giving him a reason.

6. Ghostrider is literally immune, Strange has taken on far greater minds (Galactus for one with his illusion) and is practically immune. Also I'd like you to show me when 2-5 MMH level TPs have penetrated these people's minds. because you claim a lot with no evidence. Deadpool? Literally immune. Hulk? Varies, but tends to be immune, though Thanos recently controlled him but...Thanos>>>>MMH so....Hope Summers? Immune due to phoenix, same as Rachel Summers, Psylocke is now an omega level telepath on Jean Grey's level so she's practically immune, Gambit's powers render him immune, Black panther's been covered, Emma Frost has yet to be controlled via TP to my knowledge, Captain America is nigh immune, Magneto's powers literally stop TP from working on him AS DOES his helmet, and Juggernaut has to have his helmet taken off for it to work or he's immune. So yeah these people can survive these mental assaults, most are either immune or as good if not better than MMH. Give it up.

7. No, throughout the years he's literally successfully adapted to about everything. He went into the M'kaan crystal (universal+ power that supposed to kill you/drive you insane) and was fine, he survives in space, adapts to all situations, only time he's messed up IIRC was Hulk, but AFTER that , most recent he took the Death God's powers and has even RETAINED the Death God's powers. He's also since then depowered people with his adaptions. So no, nothing but the WWH feat contradicts it..

No, Thanos has no weakness for one. Thanos ALSO HAS COSMIC AWARENESS. And Thanos is more powerful. Thanos outclasses Surfer in every way literally, nothing Cosmic Awareness can do with that.

And I've already acknowledged how most of them in #6 are literally immune, while others highly, highly resistant.

Just accept it. He can't win. You're just sounding more and more like a fanboy as we go.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: mate please go to a respect thread for J'onn... while they should be taken with a grain of salt (as must all respect threads) it will give a fairly good indication that the feats you have posted don't compare to J'onn's. At all. Thanks for the scans, I learnt something knew about Cable.

also I think you are under the impression it's 10 MMH's vs Marvel Universe... it's just earth with no Galactus level beings allowed and it is a conquest not a brawl. Many of the people with prep would be hard pressed to win against a tp assault from 1 MMH let alone 2-5 MMH's tp assault. And since this is a subterfuge assault no one will be expecting the attack so ditto to the preppers/shield users/defense turn on's etc like Emma in diamond form.

so before you respond please think that through, you will find the number of people who could even survive the initial assault is highly negligible. At best.

good day

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By bigcimmerian

@kidman560: mate please go to a respect thread for J'onn... while they should be taken with a grain of salt (as must all respect threads) it will give a fairly good indication that the feats you have posted don't compare to J'onn's. At all. Thanks for the scans, I learnt something knew about Cable.

also I think you are under the impression it's 10 MMH's vs Marvel Universe... it's just earth with no Galactus level beings allowed and it is a conquest not a brawl. Many of the people with prep would be hard pressed to win against a tp assault from 1 MMH let alone 2-5 MMH's tp assault. And since this is a subterfuge assault no one will be expecting the attack so ditto to the preppers/shield users/defense turn on's etc like Emma in diamond form.

so before you respond please think that through, you will find the number of people who could even survive the initial assault is highly negligible. At best.

good day

What are they going to do with Zeus and Gaea?

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 : Ten's of Thousands probably maybe less as MMH is pretty much Superman w/o Intang and TP.

R2 : Not a lot. Probably as many as it would take to fill the range of the earth and Mindrape.

R3 : Hundreds of thousands. Reed,Doom,Tony,T'Challa and probably more i'm forgetting would prepare to take out a pretty big chunk.

R2: Ten TOPS

R3: infinity, reed and doom would be waaaaayyyyy to much

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#78  Edited By tensor

If outrider could get pass shield, avengers, ff4,without getting detected.They have a chance if they steal vital information on .strength and weakness of top class people and location of powerful artifacts .If skull war can do it the martian can do it as well,but much better.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

If outrider could get pass shield, avengers, ff4,without getting detected.They have a chance if they steal vital information on .strength and weakness of top class people and location of powerful artifacts .If skull war can do it the martian can do it as well,but much better.

WHAT ABOUT ZEUS AND GAEA?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WHAT ABOUT ZEUS AND GAEA? WHAT ABOUT ZEUS AND GAEA? WHAT ABOUT ZEUS AND GAEA? WHAT ABOUT WHAT ABOUT ZEUS AND GAEA? WHAT ABOUT ZEUS AND GAEA? WHAT ABOUT ZEUS AND GAEA? WHAT ABOUT ZEUS AND GAEA? WHAT ABOUT ZEUS AND GAEA? WHAT ABOUT ZEUS AND GAEA? WHAT ABOUT ZEUS AND GAEA? WHAT ABOUT ZEUS AND GAEA? WHAT ABOUT ZEUS AND GAEA? WHAT ABOUT ZEUS AND GAEA? WHAT ABOUT ZEUS AND GAEA? WHAT ABOUT ZEUS AND GAEA? ZEUS AND GAEA? WHAT ABOUT ZEUS AND GAEA? WHAT ABOUT ZEUS AND GAEA? WHAT ABOUT ZEUS AND GAEA?

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

The 25% that chose 10 MM are dumbasses. Anyways, more than anything on the poll.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin Richards would be a big deal here. Lets not forget Molecule Man is still on Marvel earth. Doctor Strange actually has the possession of the Time Gem. I don't think the MM can do it... they need to be able to counter magic and reality warping.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

Franklin Richards would be a big deal here. Lets not forget Molecule Man is still on Marvel earth. Doctor Strange actually has the possession of the Time Gem. I don't think the MM can do it... they need to be able to counter magic and reality warping.

And Skyfather and Elder God.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@tensor said:

I agree

Well i see it possible for the Martians to take over Marvel Earth with around 1000000 that should be more than enough .The Martian is on par with almost all of Marvel power houses even as a single enemy. He is still a team effort character. I have seen the Hulk go on a Rampage and making a mess on Marvel.This i know for sure since the martian is capable of so much as an individual character . This is what makes the martian a force to be recon with no wonder DC keeps him powering him down since the Silver age days . Whats Stopping the martian from phasing into you or lobotomize you with Super speed as well i think he can ? As for prep and planning Martain is no fool he can easily take out the most powerful. Martain is normally careful always hides and watches for month and scan the world before making a move.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By theONEtaichou

@darkraiden said:

1. he absorbs the power cosmic actually. And SS has nanosecond reaction times. Doom still wins. The real point is that Doom has faced an opponent like MMH before so he won't be caught off guard.

... SS has very negligible combat speed showings... irrespective he is notorious for not using his so-called nano-second speed against opponents. Ditto! Doom has not met a MMH-like character. If you cut off SS from the power cosmic (if you could), he becomes plain old Norrin but what would you cut off MMH from to depower him? Saying they are the same is plain ignorant of both characters. And they fight differently as well. Doom has not fought a martian like opponent, and worse is that even if he did that doesn't mean he just automatically wins. That is absurd. Doom falls mate.

2. His answer would be to forcefully take over all the tech in wakanda and use it to fight off his people, easily surviving his onslaught. Clearly

... ah so we get to the gist of the matter... the martians tp takeover Wakanda and then let BP stroll to his tech room. Nice story. And what happens when the martians use Wakandians as tools? BP will kill every Wakandanian just to survive? The same BP who passionately loves his nation and has an almost xenophobic upbringing of loving Wakanda? That BP? He will just annihilate Wakanda? cool...

3. No i said he has all of his gadgets that he's already shown such as time stop, inhibitor ray, etc. I said he doesn't need more to win, and he doesn't. The fact that he's greedy is irrelevant in this battle where Doom will have access to his army and his inventions.

.... why restate this? In this very thread @wardemon32 has already debunked this? This is the second time you bring failed scenarios that have already been addressed specifically by @wardemon32 IN THIS VERY THREAD! Why would martian attack him personally and fall under his time ray? Etc? The reason I state what he has done (stealing/acquiring/buying etc) is to break your illusion that Doom has a magical castle that has every resource he will ever need, or has ever needed. Not that he is not greedy.

4. My point is that Thor fluctuates on and off, so it's not farfetched to say that he can break it. And how does MMH mindwipe Jean who has Phoenix protecting her and is nigh immune to TP assaults? How does he mindwipe Prof. X who held back Phoenix for a while, who has TP that's at least on MMH's level? They are MMH's equal, if not betters in TP and it would take all 10 MMH just to dent their defenses

Cyclops tries to take off his glasses, Jean keeps them on? Or blocks his vision? He's not really that strong. In fact that would only tip them off that others are being targeted, they'd then go free them from their mind control. And you're forgetting, Storm is 1 with the elements, she will literally feel the Martian via the wind and air displacement. Not to mention that it's hard to hide when you try to mindrape someone and fail. They tend to know you're there now.

5. Doom will know he's there because he's been mentally assaulted. Doom will win because of his unmatched will. If they fight, MMH has shown nothing to get past his forcefields and thus Doom will easily win. And when MMH retreats, Doom will prep for a future encounter. This is the guy who just had a blessed cross on him IN CASE he ever fought Dracula, someone who he doesn't even encounter often, if ever. Doom preps for pretty much no reason, and attacking him is giving him a reason.

6. Ghostrider is literally immune, Strange has taken on far greater minds (Galactus for one with his illusion) and is practically immune. Also I'd like you to show me when 2-5 MMH level TPs have penetrated these people's minds. because you claim a lot with no evidence. Deadpool? Literally immune. Hulk? Varies, but tends to be immune, though Thanos recently controlled him but...Thanos>>>>MMH so....Hope Summers? Immune due to phoenix, same as Rachel Summers, Psylocke is now an omega level telepath on Jean Grey's level so she's practically immune, Gambit's powers render him immune, Black panther's been covered, Emma Frost has yet to be controlled via TP to my knowledge, Captain America is nigh immune, Magneto's powers literally stop TP from working on him AS DOES his helmet, and Juggernaut has to have his helmet taken off for it to work or he's immune. So yeah these people can survive these mental assaults, most are either immune or as good if not better than MMH. Give it up.

7. No, throughout the years he's literally successfully adapted to about everything. He went into the M'kaan crystal (universal+ power that supposed to kill you/drive you insane) and was fine, he survives in space, adapts to all situations, only time he's messed up IIRC was Hulk, but AFTER that , most recent he took the Death God's powers and has even RETAINED the Death God's powers. He's also since then depowered people with his adaptions. So no, nothing but the WWH feat contradicts it..

No, Thanos has no weakness for one. Thanos ALSO HAS COSMIC AWARENESS. And Thanos is more powerful. Thanos outclasses Surfer in every way literally, nothing Cosmic Awareness can do with that.

And I've already acknowledged how most of them in #6 are literally immune, while others highly, highly resistant

4. Thor has fallen to tp more often than not, and to worse telepaths than J'onn... let alone 2-5 J'onn's tping him. He will fall. His fluctuations are sporadic at best, he falls far more than he ever does not. To inferior tp (like Ultron here in this thread). And Lol at Jean with the PF... if she has the PF she is not allowed according to the OP rules. If she doesn't she falls... so all the times other tp have engaged her what was the PF doing? Sleeping? gosh... And no! That is a lie... Jean/X combined cannot take 10 MMH's... EVER without amps. Ridiculous.

Jean is still fighting the MMH's when Cyclops looks at her... and Storm? HAHAHAHAH... Wow, I cannot believe you wrote that! I am sorry to have fun at your expense but come on mate, she will feel them via the wind and air displacements? W.O.W! Intangible much? No one is beating the tping of the MMH's unless they have foreknowledge, which they don't.

5. So the martians attack Doom via tp, then let him go? Cool story bro... Again you have been debunked in this TOAA level will power of Doom, in this very thread (3rd failed argument... you do know I do read other peoples debates and points right? not just my own against you, so I do know when you repeat something to me that another user has debunked?). May I ask why can you not get that the martians will not PHYSICALLY attack anyone? Do you really want the martians to lose that badly that you would have them act like fools? Doom loses mate and btw the reason Doom has a cross is because he freakin' has knowledge about Dracula! Hence he keeps it around... does he have radion in case Darkseid shows up?

6. And what will GR do wherever he is against opponents he knows nothing of, who can be anywhere on the planet? Strange doesn't walk around taking big G for the lulz...he requires prep and knowledge. He doesn't have that here... say he just woke up, had a shower and is having tea when he gets tp'd! When does he have time to counter anything, or create illusions? And lol at these people who have been tp attacked but somehow here the Phoenix Force will protect them. I need to know what is the PF doing when they get tp attacked? Hope... unless she is attacked by a mutant she will die (heck for her a martian can show up t teach her a lesson while simultaneously ordering mutants to stay away), Do we really need to post feats for everyone here? Come on mate...

Mags can have his tp-blocking helmet removed by Quicksilver while he talks to his son, then tp'd. Wanda can simply remove it after she gets tp'd. And juggernaut alone is useless. Captain America? lol... Jean Grey is not equal to J'onn let alone 5 J'onns, ergo same with Psylocke. Emma is inferior and she would have to stay in diamond form to begin with (knowledge she doesn't have). So they fall... A: they don't have foreknowledge of being attacked i.e. they get attacked when they are not ready and vulnerable B: none can take 2-5 MMH's tp and survive without PIS amps and C: even if they do survive or are practically immune they get slaughtered by tp-controlled heroes/villians... Hulk ... Wanda says hi. Deadpool... hey Pym what marvelous invention do you have for Deadpool today, Gambit... say hell'ah to snikt, etc etc et-freakin'-cetera. That is the honest reality...

7. So Darwin has successfully adapted and BEATEN every one he has met? I trust your opinion... let's just start a thread "Darwin vs ME"... and see how many say it's a stomp by Darwi, m'kay? Besides you...

8. So Thanos has no weaknesses? Wow , it must be the reason he is god. Oh wait... why would you have no weaknesses and still require tech like personal shields? Or the IG? or your defeats by Odin, big G? Or Squirrel girl (lol)... no weaknesses there. So Thanos has cosmic awareness as well... cool! So please show me Thanos speed feats compared to say Silver Surfer? After all he outclasses him in every way you say. gtho lol...

And your #6 I have shown they fall... it's not tp only they have to fight against. TP first (and if they survive) everyone else under their control.

Just accept it. He can't win. You're just sounding more and more like a fanboy as we go.

lol... this is so funny because you also wrote this...

@darkraiden said:

And you're forgetting, Storm is 1 with the elements, she will literally feel the Martian via the wind and air displacement. Not to mention that it's hard to hide when you try to mindrape someone and fail. They tend to know you're there now.

yep... I am the fanboy....

10 win, goodbye now

good day

@petey_is_spidey said:

The 25% that chose 10 MM are dumbasses. Anyways, more than anything on the poll.

cool story bro...

No Caption Provided

as well as ....

No Caption Provided

a little fun on your expense. forgive us

good day

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonetaichou: ok hold up Hope Summers couldnt read thors mind let alone control it so MM has no shot period hes not getting into thor

as for Silver Surfer i guess i am going to have to scan you to submission on this one. he doesnt use his nano seconde reaction time because more often than not he can just tank it

spoilers

No Caption Provided

lol turns a guy into atoms

No Caption Provided

stops thor from getting his hammer

durability showings

dude when you have more than 3 people telling you youre wrong you should listen. What about Zeus

oh and let me show you some scans of Marvel Now Thor

spoiler

No Caption Provided

many lightening strikes

No Caption Provided

starts smacking around the surfer (i dont like it) but still it happened

No Caption Provided

can control the Earth (thanks to his mother)

No Caption Provided

This is Chaos King. Chaos King! let that sink in and now that it has Thor crushes 30 MMs before they can think of TPing him

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonetaichou:

IKR. He brings up the same exact stuff after I've already countered it. He just basically says "Because he's Doom". Nothing is PIS in his eyes when it comes to Doom. Hell! Doom doesn't even need prep but somehow he will know to use these gadgets when he doesn't even know whats going on!. Like I'm done trying to get this through his head haha. Its pointless.

I actually said he was right on one of his instances but he couldn't say any for mine. Instead just repeat it.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon, Doom has half of these built inside his suit. He has sensors in his mask and magic means of sensing and seeing people, he'll know what's going on. In fact, when someone attacks your mind and fails, you generally know something is up unless you're oblivious.

taichou, you keep switching from TP attacks to real attacks, which one is it. Also, so you know Storm's hit intangible people with her wind, being intangible doesn't stop wind or electricity from hitting you. Electrons are still there, as are your molecules, you're just less dense than usual.

But let's go.

1. The fact stands that Surfer is super fast, with molecular manipulation, TP that spans galaxies, super durability, super strength, and other powers thatr MMH has. Point is Doom won't be all that foreign to MMH's powers as he's fought others with them before.

2. Black Panther doesn't have to slaughter his people, just use his tech on non lethal level to KO them. And with all of his technical might behind him, they won't stand much of a chance. BP also has great senses for seeing hidden people, great TP defenses and thermal tech to see those who are invisible. He'll see the MMHs attacking his country and he'll deal with them using his ENTIRE ARSENAL of tech that he's beaten Iron Man and Mephisto with before. At the very least he'll survive and be able to warn other.

3. Let's paint this situation. MMH attack Doom with TP, he fails as Doom has infallible indomitable will. Doom senses intrusion on his mind, is now on alert and goes to research/monitor what's happening. Sees MMHs attacking ME and Latveria, uses his gadgets HE ALREADY HAS to handle them and/or his own country to release them from mind control. He then deploys his entire Doombot army, who, btw have sensors such as thermal for vision and they go fight the MMHs. If MMH sends any mind controlled people towards him, his forcefields and inventions hold up and he wins or escapes. I find it funny you think he doesn't have counters against invisibility when one of his main villains is INVISIBLE WOMAN.

4. Thor has resisted TP from people who have controlled entire planets and worlds with it. He at least has great resistance and anyone helping him will break him out, if he doesn't himself. Jean has had Phoenix and been weaker than Galactus A LOT of times. And name the times Jean's been mind controlled by someone weaker than MMH in TP. I'll wait. Same with Xavier. And I didn't say they'd beat 10 MMH, I said they'd resist the TP, you keep switching from TP attacks to physical attacks, pick one. Regardless they can easily get off a warning and Jean can easily protect herself long enough to escape. And yeah intangible or not, you displace wind and air pressure, it's science, sorry. Storm will sense them and at least be able to freeze them/escape. Cyclops looking at Jean is honestly too slow and too weak of an attack for her not to easily block it. Not to mention she can just free cyclops from the mind control.

5. What? This makes no sense, if they only TP people, then the strong Psionics and Will power people will escape, notice that the world is taken over, unite and go after MMH, the threat. Invisibility can be sensed in many ways. TOAA level Doom? not sure what you mean but w/e. If MMH don't physically attack anyone, then high level Psionics go around freeing everyone from their control and put up psionic shields. If they do, they're taken out by the stronger level people.

6. Ghost Rider will....not go down? He'll help fight against MMH with Doom, Jean Grey, Thor, etc.? Duh. Strange literally saw Galactus on a random encounter and illusion'd him into submission. No prep. Without prep, he has mental shields up, and btw he lives in a different dimension when he just wakes up etc. so MMH can't even reach him. When has PF people been TP'd? Name examples. I'll wait. Hope has PF in her.

Mags has NATURAL DEFENSES AGAINST TP. His helmet only helps. Quicksilver can't even get to Magneto, Magneto's reacted to much faster. Regardless, he doesn't need it. Wanda has fought the entire Phoenix 5, it's likely she has mental defenses. Captain Amerrica is a great leader who can take on nearly any street leveler. Hulk, his strength against magic fluctuates, he may be able to take Wanda with MMH controlling her powers, if not, she can't kill him, he'll come back. And she probably won't be TP'd in the first place. Juggernaut, the guy who's unstoppable is useless? lol sure. Emma Frost is a Jean grey level Psionic, she'll be fine outside of Diamond form, Psylocke will be fine as will Jean Grey as you've yet to show MMH is better than her at TP, Gambit would destroy Wolverine with his adamntium bow, charging kinetic energy and his deck of cards (that's taken out Gladiator). And lol at Pym doing anything for Deadpool. Deadpool's another very powerful street leveler. hell Wolverine has mental defenses as well, since you mentioned him before, Fantomex has mental defenses. there's too many people who will be unaffected and be able to free others and take down MMH.

7. Darwin has adapted to beat Hel, Death God. That's his recent power level. That's >>>MMH and over 90% of people on Earth. Combine him with Jean Grey, Prof. X, Magneto, Wolverine, Gambit, Captain America, Deadpool, Thor, Hulk, Doom, Black Panther, Storm, Hope Summers, Rachel Summers, Dr. Strange, Ghost Rider, they can easily take down the MMHs and release the rest of Marvel Earth.

8. Weaknesses are specific vulnerabilities that cause you to be weaker than usual or cause you to lose. No Thanos has none of those. He's just weaker than Odin and Galactus, he's simply not that strong, that's why he's not God. Surfer doesn't even have weaknesses besides his pacifistic mind. Weaknesses are like Kryptonite, Radon, Red Sun radiation, Fire, etc.

So yeah you'rew wrong, and you lose. too bad. they can't even take Doom and Latveria nonetheless the rest of everyone else.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Wardemon32

@darkraiden:

1. The fact stands that Surfer is super fast, with molecular manipulation, TP that spans galaxies, super durability, super strength, and other powers thatr MMH has. Point is Doom won't be all that foreign to MMH's powers as he's fought others with them before.

Everyone knows that Martian Manhunter beats SS.....

MMH easily beats him with TP....

I'm not even going to go on replying with your ignorance. I even made a thread with MMH vs Doom for you and everyone said it was absurd to think Doom wins. Not one person agreed. LIKE NO ONE. I'm done lol

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

Everyone knows that Martian Manhunter beats SS.....

MMH easily beats him with TP....

I'm not even going to go on replying with your ignorance. I even made a thread with MMH vs Doom for you and everyone said it was absurd to think Doom wins. Not one person agreed. LIKE NO ONE. I'm done lol

That is definitely not true. I've seen many threads with them in it and have seen the majority side with Silver Surfer. And I've yet to see a MMh vs. Doom thread actually. You're wrong, just get over it, accept it and come over.....to the right side.....the side of truth.....the side of Doom.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Wardemon32

You're wrong, just get over it, accept it and come over.....to the right side.....the side of truth.....the side of Doom.

I apply actual logic and reasoning behind stuff. Thats the difference between me and you. But sure...you're right....

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 rogueshadow  Moderator

Who voted for 10 and 100?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

They can't.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By theONEtaichou

Let's begin...

Wardemon, Doom has half of these built inside his suit. He has sensors in his mask and magic means of sensing and seeing people, he'll know what's going on. In fact, when someone attacks your mind and fails, you generally know something is up unless you're oblivious.

taichou, you keep switching from TP attacks to real attacks, which one is it. Also, so you know Storm's hit intangible people with her wind, being intangible doesn't stop wind or electricity from hitting you. Electrons are still there, as are your molecules, you're just less dense than usual.

.... mate have you been reading what I have proposed for my 10 MMh's? They appear in an unknown location, go intangible and then tp the whole world. Those that survive (somehow) get taken down by the tp controlled villians/heroes/agents etc... and that is just with 2-5 MMH's... I still have 5 more who can go attack whoever I propose. BTW Storm CANNOT hit intangible opponents, that is plain stupid and you know it. EVER! Intangibility means having not having a physical presence in short... hence why MMH when intangible can go through a building. Air/lightning = ditto. Density is something else (<<<density =/= intangibility).

..... so when was the last time SS shape shifted? Changed his origin to martian? And has inbred powers that don't come from the Power Cosmic? And so what if he has fought a a mmh-esque character... if J'onn suddenly appears before Doom, Victor is gonna go "hey there green guy, just by looking at you I can tell that your powers are like Silver Surfer"? Not to mention that Doom has fought humanoids but that doesn't mean he can beat Myx (a humanoid) etc. Fallacy.

2. Black Panther doesn't have to slaughter his people, just use his tech on non lethal level to KO them. And with all of his technical might behind him, they won't stand much of a chance. BP also has great senses for seeing hidden people, great TP defenses and thermal tech to see those who are invisible. He'll see the MMHs attacking his country and he'll deal with them using his ENTIRE ARSENAL of tech that he's beaten Iron Man and Mephisto with before. At the very least he'll survive and be able to warn other..

....BP+Wakanda cannot beat Mephisto unless Mephisto jobs for them. Worse is that PF Namor showed up and wrecked Wakanda and this so called prep that BP ALWAYS has did nothing! Nil! Nada! Absolutely nothing... and your answer keeps changing back and forth. First: BP/Wakanda is going about their business when the MMH's tp attack them. NO ONE is ready, NO ONE has prepped for them!!! Secondly: ALL of Wakanda falls to the tp assault of the MMH's (2-5) in no time at all. NONE can stand up to that assault... none! Not even BP... I gave you BP just to see what he could do and you act like he will just stroll into his tech warehouse unhindered, activate some unknown prep and presto! Wakanda is alright! And if he survives who will he warn... the whole world is under tp assualt. And what of other Wakandians... none shall use BP's own tech against him? The guards/council men etc who have access and can use the tech as well (such as the council men) will do nothing, even if BP is an hour away from the tech warehouse, they will just stand there waiting?? Come on mate. As for gadgets/tp defenses (lol)/ thermal tech... come on!

3. Let's paint this situation. MMH attack Doom with TP, he fails as Doom has infallible indomitable will. Doom senses intrusion on his mind, is now on alert and goes to research/monitor what's happening. Sees MMHs attacking ME and Latveria, uses his gadgets HE ALREADY HAS to handle them and/or his own country to release them from mind control. He then deploys his entire Doombot army, who, btw have sensors such as thermal for vision and they go fight the MMHs. If MMH sends any mind controlled people towards him, his forcefields and inventions hold up and he wins or escapes. I find it funny you think he doesn't have counters against invisibility when one of his main villains is INVISIBLE WOMAN.

.... Stop it with these lies... Doom and his will will fall. @wardemon32 has already countered this universal will power logic of Doom succinctly. Why bring it up? Doom has a strong will, strong but not to the level of 2-5 MMH tp assault, and since Doom has failed before (per your own given scenario in this thread... taking over the world and giving it up for the lulz) his will is far from being indomitable nor infallible.

So Doom gets attacked, he resists and the martians stop their attack. These martians are so dumb they just cannot keep attacking amirite? ONE tp attack and they're out! WOW!. They cannot continuously tp attack him. Fine they don't... he goes to research/monitor and presto! he detects 10 martians tp-ing everyone (standing on Mt Rushmore, with neon signs stating "We are the ones attacking you" I suppose). He sends out his Doombots (the martians are still standing there having a party a la spring break) and these 'bots beat up the MMh's and the world is saved, or better the martians send out Tony and his IM collection, these 'bots will just use forcefields and presto! Doom wins or escapes. This, my friend, is the real hahaha! BTW Invisible woman's invisibility =/= invisibility+intangibility...

4. Thor has resisted TP from people who have controlled entire planets and worlds with it. He at least has great resistance and anyone helping him will break him out, if he doesn't himself. Jean has had Phoenix and been weaker than Galactus A LOT of times. And name the times Jean's been mind controlled by someone weaker than MMH in TP. I'll wait. Same with Xavier. And I didn't say they'd beat 10 MMH, I said they'd resist the TP, you keep switching from TP attacks to physical attacks, pick one. Regardless they can easily get off a warning and Jean can easily protect herself long enough to escape. And yeah intangible or not, you displace wind and air pressure, it's science, sorry. Storm will sense them and at least be able to freeze them/escape. Cyclops looking at Jean is honestly too slow and too weak of an attack for her not to easily block it. Not to mention she can just free cyclops from the mind control.

.... and yet in this very thread Thor gets tp-ed by Ultron! And no... Thor resisting planetary tp would be considered PIS considering he normally gets tp'd by normal telepaths not some extreme planetary+++ telepaths. Like I said Thor falls more often than not to tp and that is a fact. And pray tell who are these people strolling around for the lulz in ME not caring (and unaffected) about the world wide tp takedown going on, that will somehow find Thor wherever he may be then help break Thor out of mental control? Come on mate...

Let's see... Jean has had the PF and been weaker than Galactus. True I give you that... but does she have the PF NOW?! Or are we to take every incarnation of PF Jean<Galactus into this thread even if current Jean doesn't have the PF? Worse is that you are digressing... you said that if Jean etc gets tp attacked the PF will show up and protect them from the MMH tp assault. I said pafooey! Jean and Co have been attacked, even by tp, many a time and the PF has not shown up to save them, in The Twelve Apoc showed her what's what and no PF. And even if no one had mind controlled Jean/Xavier =/= s/he cannot be mind controlled (after all Sentry did make he/r forget as well when he tp'd the world to forget him), s/he has fought people like Emma and cannot wtfomgcurbstomps them (such as Apoc in the Twelve or Emma in various fights) BUT now 2-5 J'onn's will be a walk in the park? You said that Jean/Xavier can defeat MMH (which they cannot) and I stressed the issue that they can BARELY win (and I don't believe they can actually win against a singular Martian but I will be generous) against J'onn let alone against 2-5 martians! Again, like Doom, who is giving them a warning?

Please stop it with the Storm intangibility... you clearly don't know what you are talking about friend. Here Intangible... now please stop it. The very act of being intangible means you don't interact physically with the world and thus there is no physical interaction, such as no interaction with air molecules, no pressure is exerted or created, NO PHYSICAL INTERACTION! It's why an intangible MMH can go through a wall coz there is no physical interaction between the physical wall and the martian. Sorry to shout. Forgive me.

I never switched, I said they get tp attacked and if the MMh's were being expedient they could just use the others around them to attack them and finish them off (hence the example that Scott takes off his glasses and looks at them). And if you are still asking about the tactics it clearly shows you are not paying attention to my stratagems (to me at the very least)... this is not just a pure tp assault ONLY! The tp assault is only the martians shock and awe, initial assault.

5. What? This makes no sense, if they only TP people, then the strong Psionics and Will power people will escape, notice that the world is taken over, unite and go after MMH, the threat. Invisibility can be sensed in many ways. TOAA level Doom? not sure what you mean but w/e. If MMH don't physically attack anyone, then high level Psionics go around freeing everyone from their control and put up psionic shields. If they do, they're taken out by the stronger level people.

6. Ghost Rider will....not go down? He'll help fight against MMH with Doom, Jean Grey, Thor, etc.? Duh. Strange literally saw Galactus on a random encounter and illusion'd him into submission. No prep. Without prep, he has mental shields up, and btw he lives in a different dimension when he just wakes up etc. so MMH can't even reach him. When has PF people been TP'd? Name examples. I'll wait. Hope has PF in her.

Mags has NATURAL DEFENSES AGAINST TP. His helmet only helps. Quicksilver can't even get to Magneto, Magneto's reacted to much faster. Regardless, he doesn't need it. Wanda has fought the entire Phoenix 5, it's likely she has mental defenses. Captain Amerrica is a great leader who can take on nearly any street leveler. Hulk, his strength against magic fluctuates, he may be able to take Wanda with MMH controlling her powers, if not, she can't kill him, he'll come back. And she probably won't be TP'd in the first place. Juggernaut, the guy who's unstoppable is useless? lol sure. Emma Frost is a Jean grey level Psionic, she'll be fine outside of Diamond form, Psylocke will be fine as will Jean Grey as you've yet to show MMH is better than her at TP, Gambit would destroy Wolverine with his adamntium bow, charging kinetic energy and his deck of cards (that's taken out Gladiator). And lol at Pym doing anything for Deadpool. Deadpool's another very powerful street leveler. hell Wolverine has mental defenses as well, since you mentioned him before, Fantomex has mental defenses. there's too many people who will be unaffected and be able to free others and take down MMH.

7. Darwin has adapted to beat Hel, Death God. That's his recent power level. That's >>>MMH and over 90% of people on Earth. Combine him with Jean Grey, Prof. X, Magneto, Wolverine, Gambit, Captain America, Deadpool, Thor, Hulk, Doom, Black Panther, Storm, Hope Summers, Rachel Summers, Dr. Strange, Ghost Rider, they can easily take down the MMHs and release the rest of Marvel Earth.

8. Weaknesses are specific vulnerabilities that cause you to be weaker than usual or cause you to lose. No Thanos has none of those. He's just weaker than Odin and Galactus, he's simply not that strong, that's why he's not God. Surfer doesn't even have weaknesses besides his pacifistic mind. Weaknesses are like Kryptonite, Radon, Red Sun radiation, Fire, etc.

5. Again... the tp assault is the first wave of attack. This is not the first time I'm saying this, I've been taking abut tp take overs, POTUS control/government control/UN control/Reed using tech to defeat whoever/IronMan attacking who ever/Pym/Thor/ heroes and villians and Aunt May. It is not a tp assault only! And so many holes... please point us to the psionics/will powered people on ME who can shrug off a 2-5 J'onns tp assault unprepared and not ready. Heck prepared and ready who? And after the MMh's fail, they give up like your Doom scenario amirite? Then they all go around freeing people and finally arrive at Mt Rushmore (where the MMH's have been standing still doing nothing with big neon signs saying "hey everybody, we are the guys who have been tp-ing you") And who can put up psionic shields strong enough to weather a tp assault from the martians repeatedly while they themselves are being tp'd? Come now...

by TOAA level Doom... I meant you think Doom has TOAA level willpower.

6. GR will help fight against the MMH's with Doom (who miraculously survived), Jean (what's that 5 MMH's vs Jean = stompage by Jean amirite), Thor (Ultron must be universe++ in tp same with moondragon). DUH! indeed ( a most compelling argument). Strange put up an illusion and ergo he will also run into the 10 MMh's (eating oreos) waiting for him and throw up an illusion amirite? Can you point me to that comic please, that sounds like Classic Strange bs considering he couldn't pawn Drumm for the lulz in New Avengers lately? As for living in a different dimension umm... no friend! And even if he did, when he comes over he gets tp'd. He still has no prep as per OP so ditto!

As for PF people... who has the PF on ME right now? Another reach... and what are Hope's feat with the PF? The PF hasn't been around since AvX iirc.

I do know Mags has natural defenses against tp, but not to a level to repel a martian let alone 2-5. Hence I mentioned if he was wearing his helmet, any of the tp-controlled people can remove it and thus he is tp'd. Without prep he wouldn't know QS is moving to remove his helmet , now would he/ Or Wanda? Wanda fought the PF due to Chaos Magic, not tp. She is their kryptonite.

Captain America? Really? You are right, he is great leader and fighter. He will be a good asset for the martians. And bye bye hulk via Wanda's magic, Reed's tech or Pym or whoever else. What will Juggernaut do, keep moving? Ditto to Emma (she aint taking one J'onn let alone 2-5). So Pym can create Ultron but Deadpool is just too much amirite?? You are basically listing anyone who has ever gotten out of a tp attack and equating it to 5 MMH's tp assault now. Absurd to the nth degree. All these people go from NEVER to HARDPRESSED to win against the tp attack of ONE J'onn let alone 2-5!!

7. Hela is not greater than 90% of ME considering the fight Thor usually gives her (even if he does lose). But I'm tired now... just make that thread: Darwin vs ME and see who else will say Darwin wins besides you or even 90% of ME will lose to Darwin. Apparently Darwin fails to curbstomp people in Werewolves by Night (a friend told me this), is that true? If it is, how is he beating ME, even 90%?

8. Weaknesses are not specific vulnerabilities ONLY! It can be more than that. CA should tell Surfer Thanos has no super speed.

So yeah you'rew I (Darkraiden) am wrong, and I (Darkraiden) lose. too bad. they can even take Doom and Latveria nonetheless as well as the rest of everyone else.

fixed it for you mate :). No need to thank me, it's my pleasure.

10 stand

good day

@theonetaichou: ok hold up Hope Summers couldnt read thors mind let alone control it so MM has no shot period hes not getting into thor

as for Silver Surfer i guess i am going to have to scan you to submission on this one. he doesnt use his nano seconde reaction time because more often than not he can just tank it

dude when you have more than 3 people telling you youre wrong you should listen. What about Zeus

oh and let me show you some scans of Marvel Now Thor

there is no need to scan me into oblivion, logic is fine with me. BTW SS is not on Earth is he now? Oh snap! Isn't he guarding a Seed iirc (I do admit I haven't kept up with SS).

3 people are wrong mate, ergo... I didn't know Zeus resides on ME, I thought he resides in a different dimension i.e where Olympus is at, like how Asgard is in a different dimension to ME.

Thanks for the Thor scans, I don't see 2-5 equivalent tp assault from those scans, oh you meant the MMh's would just walk to Thor to brawl with him? Yeah... ummmm... no friend.

good day

What are they going to do with Zeus and Gaea?

Don't Zeus and Gaea live in a different dimension i.e not ME? Ergo...

good day

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonetaichou: Hey, you're wrong, get over it.

Storm has used wind and lightning to counter intangibility. it's already happened in comics before. Just because you don't understand doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.

Also you're wrong. Intangible people still have physical presence and MMH has even been attacked in that form before.

SS doesn't need the rest of that, what would happen is MMH would use said powers and Doom, having fought and easily beat Surfer and prepped for his powers, would have the counter already in his suit.

Doom's willpower is greater than 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 MMH's. Greatest in the Marvel Universe does that. Doom's immune to all mind control and mental things. Not to mention he has psionic refractors built into his suit, meaning their assault is turned back on themselves. He has various mind control tech in his mask/suit AND the greatest willpower. TP will never work on him, no matter who you bring.

As for the attack, doesn't matter if they stop, he preps. If they don't, time stop, kills them with magic. He's been shown depowering the Fantastic 4 before with his magic, he can summon beings like Mephisto, Beyonder, random Demons. He can summon near invulnerable Mindless Ones and more. He'll win the fight vs. 10 MMH regardless.

Thor has been TP'd, THor has resisted planetary TP MULTIPLE TIMES he's resisted mind attacks from Glory (composed of Multiple Gods), and more. Don't downplay. Thor can take these MMHs himself tbh.

Magneto's natural powers disrupt TP and has done so on a planetary level. Quicksilver making sudden movements or moving at high speeds would give him away, Magneto would be defensive considering past things QS has done. Scarlet Witch's mind is too crazy to mess with and her powers too difficult to control so too bad.

Defensive TP is always easier than offensive, so yeah they can take on the MMHs until you prove different. Jean and X will be fine. They, along with Psylocke have been said to be virtually immune.

Also Iron Man recently is stated immune to mind control and his suits have psychic dampeners, so no controlling him either.

Already explained that Strange has TP defense and wouldn't get prep, but he'd still see what's happening on Marvel Earth. Really messes up those plans huh.

Thor is >90% of Marvel Earth and Hela is arguably as powerful or more powerful, yeah she's that strong.

Don't forget people like Magik who are immune to TP and are very powerful.

Marvel Earth stomps, Doom stomps, Ghost Rider wins, Hulk eventually wins, Darwin wins.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonetaichou: Hey, you're wrong, get over it.

...compelling argument mate

Storm has used wind and lightning to counter intangibility. it's already happened in comics before. Just because you don't understand doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.

Also you're wrong. Intangible people still have physical presence and MMH has even been attacked in that form before.

... where? Point us to that please coz that is absolutely utter PIS. there is no way to counter intangibility by physical attacks. That is tantamount to Hulk beating MMH via punching when J'onn is intangible. Point us to where MMH has been physically attacked while intangible, yes MMH has been attacked while intangible by processes that bypass intangibility such as Flash actively forcing J'onn to be tangible. Never by physical attacks.

SS doesn't need the rest of that, what would happen is MMH would use said powers and Doom, having fought and easily beat Surfer and prepped for his powers, would have the counter already in his suit.

.... let me apply your logic: Doom has used shields to stop a punch from Thing, ergo if Kal Kent/Superboy Prime/Asura etc showed up and full punched Doom, the same shield that stopped Thing will stop that BECAUSE Doom has taken a punch from Thing before, a punch is after all a punch! Insanity! And since SS doesn't shapeshift, what's Doom counter for that?

and now this...

Doom's willpower is greater than 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 MMH's.Greatest in the Marvel Universe does that. Doom's immune to all mind control and mental things. Not to mention he has psionic refractors built into his suit, meaning their assault is turned back on themselves. He has various mind control tech in his mask/suit AND the greatest willpower. TP will never work on him, no matter who you bring.

As for the attack, doesn't matter if they stop, he preps. If they don't, time stop, kills them with magic. He's been shown depowering the Fantastic 4 before with his magic, he can summon beings like Mephisto, Beyonder, random Demons. He can summon near invulnerable Mindless Ones and more. He'll win the fight vs. 10 MMH regardless

No Caption Provided

... so you are a troll. Thanks, what a waste of my time. So PR Beyonder vs Doom via TP = Doom! Fernus/PF/WPOC etc all are useless via tp to Doom!!!! W. O. W!

thanks mate, I cannot say it's been a pleasure but I'll give you this: you got me, you got me good. I should have seen it coming. I just got trolled!

No Caption Provided

good day

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Absurdity is best left to its own devices.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonetaichou: It's funny because Hulk HAS hit intangible beings and Doom's shields would stop SBP or Asura's punches.

Why would Doom need a counter for shapeshifting? It doesn't add much to one's arsenal tbh.

And yeah, Pre-retcon Beyonder can't TP Doom. No one can. period. What part of most willpower in the Marvel Universe did you not understand. And what's wrong with the summonings? Doom has literally summoned all of them before. I have the scans.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

one could do it