How many Martian Manhunters would it take to Conquer MARVEL Earth?

• 108 results
Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll How many Martian Manhunters would it take to Conquer MARVEL Earth? (124 votes)

10 Martian Manhunters 26%
100 Martian Manhunters 15%
1,000 Martian Manhunters 7%
10,000 Martian Manhunters 10%
100,000 Martian Manhunters 10%
1,000,000 Martian Manhunters 2%
*Greater than anything on the Poll* 29%

They want to Conquer (Not destroy, Not wipe out all life, no loop holes)

Every bodies IC.

P.S: No beings or items on par with the Galactus or greater.

Round 1. No Telepathy or Intangibility for MM's

Round 2. Telepathy and Intangibility for MM's

Round 3. same as 1 but MARVEL Earth gets a week of prep and are all united regardless how they would react IC.

[MM's spawn all at once together in a undisclosed location)

• 
Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

[Also it's both/either Pre-52 or New-52 Martian Manhunter for either rounds, what ever floats your boat really...]

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel earth is way too versatile.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theuniversalstorm
TheUniversalStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter: In

Annihilation: Conquest

Ultron plan was to create an army of Adam Warlock to conquer Earth. I'd say current Adam Warlock is comparable to current MM so it would take at least 100,000.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

R1 : Ten's of Thousands probably maybe less as MMH is pretty much Superman w/o Intang and TP.

R2 : Not a lot. Probably as many as it would take to fill the range of the earth and Mindrape.

R3 : Hundreds of thousands. Reed,Doom,Tony,T'Challa and probably more i'm forgetting would prepare to take out a pretty big chunk.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

10,000 high level telepaths would put everyone under their control.

1 MM overpowered Despero in TP, imagine 10,000. Xavier, Doom, Reed, the X-men have no chance against that.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theuniversalstorm: srry I'm a recent comic book fan so I don't know a lot of characters, who's Adam Warlock?

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't put the numbers as high as a 1000 MMH's... 10 for me is more reasonable. Especially with no Galactus level power types (no FR solo)

2-5 MMH's to do a TP takedown of the entire planet (1 for the planet, remainder for the so-called strong willed fella's)

The rest are there to punch who ever in the face!! IN THE FACE!!

good day

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonetaichou: He has planetary TP?

Well somebody told me Charles has universal luz!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: MM can't use magic and manipulate energy, so that means MM is on par physically with warlock?

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By czarny_samael666

Young Franklin isn't in Galactus league, but he should be able to defend Earth. Legion is too powerfull.

Now, there is also:

Zeus and Olympians, Dr. Strange, Gaea, Thor, Destroyer Armor and Asgardia, current Avengers, AIM's/Ex Nilho's robot(they have acces to him), Ghost Rider, Juggernaut, Hope, Magik with whole Limbo inside, Zuras and Eternals (they are on Earth again)... I could look for others, but personally I don't see Martians dealing with Zeus-Zuras-Gaea-Hera-Destroyer-Rider-Juggy combo.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: cool Zeus is on Earth?

um not trying to be rude but why is he again?

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter:

Because Hercules reformed Olymp on Earth. That is why Hulk was able to come to "talk" with Zeus in his series.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: ohhh, I always thought Olympus was some where else I didn't know it was reformed on Earth xD

I thought Hulk jumped really high or got teleported there lol.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

round 1 they can't at all.

round 2 it would take thousands if not millions

round3 they can't at all even if they had telepathy and intangibility.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would take millions+ because of Franklin Richards (who mind raped galactacus)

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

It would take millions+ because of Franklin Richards (who mind raped galactacus)

this

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: wait, FR has tp now? Since when mate?

good day

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

They still wouldn't win either it'd be an endless slaughter of Martians lol .

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

good day

Since forever, he has just about always had telepathy. His power is just to be able to channel enormous amounts of psionic energy which he can use anyway he wants, from seeing into the future to restructuring reality anyway he wants. Telekinesis and telepathy have always been part of his powers as far as I can remember.

TheMGR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel has Squirrel Girl so infinite MM

Not to mention Franklin Richards

And Charles Xavier who can create mental shields to block telepath

And Vision who can cancel intangibility

And if you combine the brains of Reed, T'challa, Beast, Peter Parker, Valeria Richards, Tony, Doom, Banner, Amadeus Cho, Hank Pym, Forge, Supreme Intelligence, Cypher, Prof X, The Leader, MODOK, Sage,Pythagoras Dupree and any other smart person I've missed all working together. In a week they could do something

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonetaichou:

he always had tp and doesn't matter how many they were he would just return them home and put up a force field to keep them all there.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themgr said:

Marvel has Squirrel Girl so infinite MM

Not to mention Franklin Richards

And Charles Xavier who can create mental shields to block telepath

And Vision who can cancel intangibility

And if you combine the brains of Reed, T'challa, Beast, Peter Parker, Valeria Richards, Tony, Doom, Banner, Amadeus Cho, Hank Pym, Forge, Supreme Intelligence, Cypher, Prof X, The Leader, MODOK, Sage,Pythagoras Dupree and any other smart person I've missed all working together. In a week they could do something

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I like how in current Marvel all the most prominent heroes are gearing up to leave earth for Infinity.. I'd say 100 at most would do the job.

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Round 1 - 100,000

Round 2 - 10,000

Round 3 - It would take an infinite amount. Way too many brains on Marvel

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27  Edited By Killemall

good day

Franklin Richard is perhaps one of the most powerful psionic energy user on Earth, the same energy thats linked to Telepathy. You wont find offensive telepathy feat from Franklin, but defensive wise the guy is racking with feat, from The Mad Celestial not being able to breach his mind, to an amped up Ultron who was going to enslave Avengers + FF as well as everyone on Earth with his telepathy got destroyed because he couldnt handle Franklin psionic energy as his brain and his powers were too much for him (there are odd instances where Franklin has falled victim to TP though, Hickman sort of boosted his abilities further).

So yeah, what i am trying to say is FR might not be able to mind-r@pe MM or anything but MM is not going to fair much better if he tries to TP him, his psionic energy (capable of creating an entire universe, or a collection of pocket universes) is just too much for even MM to handle.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: isn't FR a reality manipulator?? It's not that I don't believe you... its I don't believe you! Forgive me, can I have scans/references please?

good day

@killemall: while I do get that psionic energy FR uses, it doesn't mean he gets every power that is related to psionic energy! As you said "linked to telepathy" =/= telepathy.

Now to your examples, considering the tremendous feats of tp MMH has, what level of tp does the Celestial has? And as you said Ultron lost not via tp but being unable to control the psionic power of FR. Not factoring in that Ultron is not on J'onn's level of tp. Add in the fact that FR has fallen to tp, nor matter how rare (considering how sporadic his tp engagements are anyway), a case can be made he falls as well...

btw what level would you put FR when he fought the Mad Celestial??

good day

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonetaichou: Well he is sort of like a telepath but yeah pretty much what you said.

As per Ultron instance, lets just put in the scans.

So essentially what happened was Ultron was trying to TP the whole Avengers and FF, was going to take over the world with telepathy, but the moment his telepathic assult hit Franklin his power was awakened which utterly destroyed him, Martian might end up with the same problem.

Although to be fair to Martian Manhunter, he did TP Jenny Quantum in the New 52, who is sort of like Franklin in terms of power i suppose.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I chose option one for lulz..... And they're winning... -_-'

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would take many thousands if not millions of them, Marvel Earth has too much prep masters, Olympians with Zeus, Asgardia with All-mothers, Ghost Rider, also many demons and gods have connection to Earh so they will fight too. I changed my mind, Martians cannot conquer Marvel Earth.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

@cara_hunter: im sorry but there are too many telepaths of greater skill, and more people of greater strength and speed. especially of Jean is Phoenix or classic Strange is there.

so round 1 goes to marvel hands down

round 2 goes to more MMs than mentioned in the post. only because when you are sitting on telepaths like Charles, Jean, Strange and the likes its gonna be hard to mindrape everyone

Round 3: Reed Solos no seriously Reed and Doom solo. lol no amount of MMs could make up for a week of prep with Doom, Reed, Black Panther, Hank Pym, MODOK, and if Hulk is feeling nice Bruce Banner. So i give Marvel the win there

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sebast_Allen

Ultron goes all age of ultron and works with doom, hank, reed, bruce, tony to create the ultimate army

It will be called

"THE PREP MONSTERS"

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By theONEtaichou

@kidman560: when you say there are tp's of greater skill... like who? In fact speed wise (combat) who is on his level in ME? Add in his strength+intelligence+various powers 1 martian would be tough.

This is not factoring stuff like controlling people and making them fight... 1000 civilians vs Avengers, all controlled by a J'onn, how wud that fight go? Or one martian shapeshifting into say the US President... instant power! Or controlling World leaders, not forgetting controlling Reed etc via tp... 10 MMH's can do it.

good day

@killemall: ok I see.... but like your second scan shows Ultron being countered and being overwhelmed by the subsequent power... still doesn't put Ultron at MMH tp wise. Also why did Ultron attack FR as he was harmless, in a coma?

Btw I was using pre52 MMH... new52 has little feats for me. But if he did tp Quantum (need to check it out) then 10 MMH's is even more realistic.

good day

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By kidman560

@theonetaichou said:

@kidman560: when you say there are tp's of greater skill... like who? In fact speed wise (combat) who is on his level in ME? Add in his strength+intelligence+various powers 1 martian would be tough.

This is not factoring stuff like controlling people and making them fight... 1000 civilians vs Avengers, all controlled by a J'onn, how wud that fight go? Or one martian shapeshifting into say the US President... instant power! Or controlling World leaders, not forgetting controlling Reed etc via tp... 10 MMH's can do it.

bs my friend

good day

@killemall: ok I see.... but like your second scan shows Ultron being countered and being overwhelmed by the subsequent power... still doesn't put Ultron at MMH tp wise. Also why did Ultron attack FR as he was harmless, in a coma?

Btw I was using pre52 MMH... new52 has little feats for me. But if he did tp Quantum (need to check it out) then 10 MMH's is even more realistic.

good day

Doctor Strange if hes at half the Strength of Classic he Mind-rapes at least 100 if he is classic strange he Stomps most of them. And Right i totally forgot about Reed being mentally controlled via TP oh wait other people have tried that and didnt work so well. Xavier is ten times the Telepath MM is and If Sentry is there Forget about it. Hyperion, Iron Man, Thor (God blast) Polaris (reversal of blood flow) Human Torch (supernova) Black Bolt, Cable (another TPer of greater skill than MM) Scarlet Witch, Maybe Nova drops by and you Ten is going to cut it i cant even take you serious right now! goodday

not to mention Vision, Ultron, Wonder Man, Hulk (who really cant me mind raped without great Difficulty.) Gambit (who also cant be mind controlled and can cause many things to explode) Silver Surfer (if hes around), Squirrel Girl, Ghost Rider, and such and you think ten is going to work do you know Marvel?

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonetaichou said:

bs my friend

... so your best answer is 'BS'... wow. I fear your imagination is a bit too limited, in fact I would go as far as to say your thinking in this case is a bit too one dimensional (forgive me). The objective of this thread is how many MMH's can conquer ME, not a brawl but conquest. I still stand by 10 can do it.

Doctor Strange if hes at half the Strength of Classic he Mind-rapes at least 100 if he is classic strange he Stomps most of them. And Right i totally forgot about Reed being mentally controlled via TP oh wait other people have tried that and didnt work so well.Xavier is ten times the Telepath MM is and If Sentry is there Forget about it. Hyperion, Iron Man, Thor (God blast) Polaris (reversal of blood flow) Human Torch (supernova) Black Bolt, Cable (another TPer of greater skill than MM) Scarlet Witch, Maybe Nova drops by and you Ten is going to cut it i cant even take you serious right now! goodday

not to mention Vision, Ultron, Wonder Man, Hulk (who really cant me mind raped without great Difficulty.) Gambit (who also cant be mind controlled and can cause many things to explode) Silver Surfer (if hes around), Squirrel Girl, Ghost Rider, and such and you think ten is going to work do you know Marvel?

...firstly Strange is not classic levels is he now? And if he was he wouldn't be allowed according to the OP stipulations so I don't know why you brought him up.

As for Reed, in this very thread Killemall has provided a scan where an inferior telepath (Ultron) tp-ed Reed so I don't know where you get that Reed somehow will be immune to any martian manhunter telapathy.

As for Xavier... please! When Xavier has the feats like breaking through Mageddon's telepathic defenses (a very powerful telepath), forcing his mind into the Spectre etc come back to me... if you would like more proof there are many various threads here where highly knowledgeable people like Killemall have succinctly and soundly proven Xavier is literally out of his league against MMH, let alone 2-5 in my scenario telepathically assaulting the Earth.

All your other heroes are meaningless as the MMH's have not come to have a brawl but to conquer... if one shapeshifts and kills and assumes the US President, what will Thor/Hyperion/Black Bolt/Cable do? Storm the White House? And how would they even know? I MMH becoming the US President equals instant power, taking over SHIELD, UN etc to solidify power. And if a brawl came up... using the tp-controlled civillians as shields while demanding the heroes surrender, what do you think would happen? They would fight anyway?This is not taking into account the many heroes/villians already under mind control. So again 10 martian manhunters can conquer ME with a combination of tp+shapeshifting+subterfuge and raw power and speed for all the fisticuff fights he might have to do. So 10 MMH's can do it unless they have come to have an open brawl.

I hope you were not serious with squirrel girl.

Lastly, yes I do know Marvel. If it was an open fight/brawl then ten MMH's would be meaningless, but since its about conquering and not fighting ME really doesn't have the chops to win, the Skrulls more or less did the same thing in Secret Invasion.

good day

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonetaichou: you know the skrulls tried something similar to your plan how well did that work out for them the avengers alone stopped them. see thats why i think your plan wouldnt work the skrulls tried this already and it didnt work

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

1. 100,000-1,000,000. It may not be possible with brute strength alone.

2. Mostly likely round to succeed. Somewhere in the 10,000's should do the trick. Possibly less.

3. No chance really. Marvel has too many brains that are good/great with prep.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: the Skrulls acted like idiots... that is why their plan failed. If the Skrulls had truly wanted to take over ME they would exactly as I plan: target institutions of power not dumb superheroes! A Skrull POTUS would accomplish more than any Blackbolt, Captain America and who ever else. But who did the Skrulls target? Dumb heroes mate... made for a great story but unfortunately was imbecilic to say the least if they truly came to conquer with subterfuge. My MMH's will suffer not that PIS/CIS. Ergo...

Also remember how long before ME became aware of the subterfuge... now imagine how long it would take them to figure out world leaders are under mind control or are actual shapeshifters??? 10 still stand for me mate.

good day

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: the Skrulls acted like idiots... that is why their plan failed. If the Skrulls had truly wanted to take over ME they would exactly as I plan: target institutions of power not dumb superheroes! A Skrull POTUS would accomplish more than any Blackbolt, Captain America and who ever else. But who did the Skrulls target? Dumb heroes mate... made for a great story but unfortunately was imbecilic to say the least if they truly came to conquer with subterfuge. My MMH's will suffer not that PIS/CIS. Ergo...

Also remember how long before ME became aware of the subterfuge... now imagine how long it would take them to figure out world leaders are under mind control or are actual shapeshifters??? 10 still stand for me mate.

good day

The President? Someone would notice him acting funny and go to mind check him, then when he has protection and powers and defenses they've never seen, they'll alert everyone and know something is up. Assuming intelligence is used and not plot.

Also.......US President isn't that powerful, Thor is Asgard, Hyperion's an alien, Hercules is Olympian, Black Panther has Wakanda and their vast resources, and even worse, no amount of MMH can take Doom and Latveria. Ever.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By kidman560
@darkraiden said:

@theonetaichou said:

good day

The President? Someone would notice him acting funny and go to mind check him, then when he has protection and powers and defenses they've never seen, they'll alert everyone and know something is up. Assuming intelligence is used and not plot.

Also.......US President isn't that powerful, Thor is Asgard, Hyperion's an alien, Hercules is Olympian, Black Panther has Wakanda and their vast resources, and even worse, no amount of MMH can take Doom and Latveria. Ever.

or Wakandan tech

No Caption Provided

i mean look at that also

No Caption Provided

if cable couldnt read BPs Mind Jhon certainly wont be able to without great strain

also @cara_hunter is silver surfer counted in this because if so its a done deal

also with Sentry Marvel Earth ROFLOL Curbstomps MM you know Sentry once made the world think he didnt exist i dont see MM doing anything close to that. Sentry also kind of you know beat Molecule Man and stuff so i really dont see 10 MMs ever doing this like ever!

Good Day

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness said:

They still wouldn't win either it'd be an endless slaughter of Martians lol .

Pretty much what I came in here to say. FR solos.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who the hell said ten?! I'd like to see MM get past Franklin Rhichards!

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Wardemon32

Roudn 2: Votign doesn't really make any sense since its 3 different scenarios which would need three different sets of votes.

I don't get it? The key to conquering terrortries and taking over is weapons and of course "mind control". Martian Manhunter has both of these and most importantly "mind control". I can have your own man take over you. This means

• All of Avengers is under control
  • FBI
  • CIA
  • Literally ALL of the police force
  • All armies
  • X-Men(Which is also another advantage because you're adding several telepaths on their roster.
  • Fantastic Four
  • So on and so fourth

Technically they wouldn't have to do much fighting. They can just have each other fight it out and clear dominance. This should mean that they shouldn't be over 1000 needed. I would personally say 100 or even 10 but hey.

Can anyone reply to this trying to make sense? I also see people naming franklin richards but couldn't he be mind controlled eventually also? Because even if you took 10 martians they would have several top telepaths backing them + other reality warpers/magicicans they have alreadt taken over.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Floopay

Depends on the era and who you allow into Marvel Earth.

Marvel Earth Standard wouldn't take as much.

Marvel Earth Extended (Those who choose to guard Earth or frequent it included, like Thor, Annihilators, Nova Corps, etc.)

However, people like Sentry, Apocalypse (when he's active), Franklin Richards, Phoenix Users, Nathan X, Cable, Vulcan, and more than a few others can really skew this one direction or the other.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: mate even if BP was not mind controlled his country would be! When they remove him as ruler, chase him out what will he do? Not forgetting Cable is an inferior telepath to J'onn who has forced his way into the Spectre's mind.

Sentry used a machine to achieve that tp feat didn't he iirc? He meets J'onn who shows him what a true telepath is. As for that come from nowhere sudden power up to defeat MM, will he be fighting all of ME by his lonesome?

10 mate still stand

good day

@darkraiden: lol mate you must be joking. A MMH can mind control the POTUS or read his mind, then kill him and shape shift into him with his memories act exactly like him. Even if someone noticed a few quirks the MMH POTUS could just mind control him, but even if J'onn did nothing which prrson will walk up to the POTUS and demand to run tests on him? Pray tell who?? That id judt reaching, right now if you knew the POTUS was a shapeshifting alien what could you really do about it? His position makes it hard for any one to challenge him.

the POTUS is powerful, if he issued anti hero laws, anti alien laws what do you think would happen? Imagine SHIELD and other institutions capturing heroes and villians alike... political power >>>>>> any physical fisticuff brawl. That is dependant anyway on the hero teams not under mind control anyway, which they will be. Thor/Hercules etc would either leave forcefully or anyway be under mind control anyway

BP will fall, Wakanda will revolt against him and allow the POTUS to lead them or be run by mind controlled stooges. Same with Latveria...

good day

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: mate even if BP was not mind controlled his country would be! When they remove him as ruler, chase him out what will he do? Not forgetting Cable is an inferior telepath to J'onn who has forced his way into the Spectre's mind.

Sentry used a machine to achieve that tp feat didn't he iirc? He meets J'onn who shows him what a true telepath is. As for that come from nowhere sudden power up to defeat MM, will he be fighting all of ME by his lonesome?

10 mate still stand

good day

@darkraiden: lol mate you must be joking. A MMH can mind control the POTUS or read his mind, then kill him and shape shift into him with his memories act exactly like him. Even if someone noticed a few quirks the MMH POTUS could just mind control him, but even if J'onn did nothing which prrson will walk up to the POTUS and demand to run tests on him? Pray tell who?? That id judt reaching, right now if you knew the POTUS was a shapeshifting alien what could you really do about it? His position makes it hard for any one to challenge him.

the POTUS is powerful, if he issued anti hero laws, anti alien laws what do you think would happen? Imagine SHIELD and other institutions capturing heroes and villians alike... political power >>>>>> any physical fisticuff brawl. That is dependant anyway on the hero teams not under mind control anyway, which they will be. Thor/Hercules etc would either leave forcefully or anyway be under mind control anyway

BP will fall, Wakanda will revolt against him and allow the POTUS to lead them or be run by mind controlled stooges. Same with Latveria...

good day

SHIELD is nowhere near as strong as you make them out to be. And BP has most likely definitely planned for a wakandian revolt, so that's not doing much. Even funnier you claimed Latveria could do something to Doom.....in his giant castle of prep.....with an army of doombots.

Doom alone has taken over the entire world the way you imply MMH can, an infinite number of MMH will fall against Doom unfortunately. Not to mention other heroes and reality warpers and well...Darwin.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: that is exactly what I've been saying. This is not a brawl but a subterfugal takeover using far superior telepaths to conquer. Heroes/villians institutions of power all under martian control equals, for me at least, 10 can conquer ME.

good day

@darkraiden: mate I don't know what to say anymore... I don't think you get it, no offence intended.

BP has planned for a Wakandian mind controlled revolt initiated by a shapeshifting martian telepath from another Omniverse?? Wow... I know you probably do not like that 10 MMH's can conquer ME as per my scenario but you don't have to reach for the heavens. But let's put it this way... if Sentry made everyone forget that includes Wakanda... what button did BP press to reverse the effect? None? Ergo...

As for Doom... what is he going to do in his castle with his Doombots?? The Palmers/Reeds/MODOK/Starks would be working for the martians and against him, he'll be branded an international war criminal, he better stay in that castle and hope we don't send a nuke his way, or two. He has no hope. And its not like we will leave him be, part of power consolidation includes eliminating threats; present and future.

The other heroes and warpers will already be mind controlled, they reality warp threats like Doom away. Ouch!

And what will Darwin do? He defensively adapts, so unless protecting himself is gonna save ME he is useless...

good day

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By DarkRaiden

@wardemon32: that is exactly what I've been saying. This is not a brawl but a subterfugal takeover using far superior telepaths to conquer. Heroes/villians institutions of power all under martian control equals, for me at least, 10 can conquer ME.

good day

@darkraiden: mate I don't know what to say anymore... I don't think you get it, no offence intended.

BP has planned for a Wakandian mind controlled revolt initiated by a shapeshifting martian telepath from another Omniverse?? Wow... I know you probably do not like that 10 MMH's can conquer ME as per my scenario but you don't have to reach for the heavens. But let's put it this way... if Sentry made everyone forget that includes Wakanda... what button did BP press to reverse the effect? None? Ergo...

As for Doom... what is he going to do in his castle with his Doombots?? The Palmers/Reeds/MODOK/Starks would be working for the martians and against him, he'll be branded an international war criminal, he better stay in that castle and hope we don't send a nuke his way, or two. He has no hope. And its not like we will leave him be, part of power consolidation includes eliminating threats; present and future.

The other heroes and warpers will already be mind controlled, they reality warp threats like Doom away. Ouch!

And what will Darwin do? He defensively adapts, so unless protecting himself is gonna save ME he is useless...

good day

It's funny cause you're wrong.

1. The Black Panther thing...I could go either way. We've seen him plan on changing the atmosphere to de-power his wife, one of the strongest mutants ever, just on the rare possibility of a break up. Him planning for Wakanda betraying him is not far off

2. Reed's not gonna be Mind controlled, Palmer's DC, MODOK and Stark are laughable to Doom. Do you realize that Doom has had doombots on different occasions beat Silver Surfer and Thor 1v1? Do you realize he can summon the Mindless Ones and solo the Avengers? Do you realize what an army of said doombots would do? Do you know he's already beaten eveyone on earth 2-3 times and taken over the planet a few times but given it up because he felt like it? Did you know his armor alone has blocked FAR more than a nuke, Storm's lightning, Johnny Storm's Nova (aka hot and powerful as the sun), beaten Silver Surfer, blocked Mjolnir, drained Franklin Richards's reality bending powers?

His forcefields have blocked attacks from the Infinity gauntlet, the Beyonder, and more again. A nuke is laughable to iron Man (seriously he blocked one with like 2% of his shields one time iirc), nukes do nothing to Doom. And not to mention Doom has devices that freeze entire cities in time, can send enemies back in time, hypnotism devices, inhibitor rays (makes opponents unable to attack him), anti-matter (destroys any and everything), time machines, and more. Do you know that Doom has stolen The Beyonder's powers and has been Omnipotent? Did you know he stole Surfer's powers and was thwarted only by a preset forcefield from Galactus he didn't know about? Did you know he has multiple Infinity Gauntlets and has magic Dr. Strange can't comprehend? That he's taken on Marquis the Death, a universal entity? That he's stolen Galactus's powers twice?

Doom alone HAS and CAN solo Marvel Earth. You need to brush up on him

3. Darwin can and has recently also offensively adapted, even enough to TAKE THE GODDESS OF DEATH'S POWERS. Instead of dying. He's also depowered other beings and can force his adaptions. He can literally solo if he feels like it.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: BP cannot go either way. While planning against his wife is nice, he has knowledge on her. He doesn't have anything here on the martians. And his prep is not hax, otherwise he should pressed that prepped for button to instantly defeat Phoenix Namor when he invaded Wakanda but... the button was nowhere to be found. Again reaching mate.

Same with Doom... I know full well what he had done, with time+money+resources+knowledge. I afford him nothing here, without PIS Doom would be hard pressed to conquer ME ONCE let alone twice. And instead of one or few people fighting him in those story arcs here he would be fighting the whole Marvel Earth! Where is going to buy his equipment from? Trade with? Notwithstanding his conquest of ME required time+prep, which he doesn't have here. Unless he has an "Anti-martian takeover button" he would be hard pressed to reclaim Latveria let alone conquer ME from the martians. He undoubtedly falls... especially since the Martians have Reed/Pym/Stark working against him. I doubt he can get a cup of coffee.

Darwin is interesting because the huge majority of the time his reactivate evolution has been to protect himself , example his self bfr against hulk instead of becoming stronger than hulk. So I say meh oh Darwin soloing anything... unless you think if the martians send the Avengers+Xmen etc after him he can defeat the teams? This is a stretch at best.

good day