Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@frozen said:
@reaverlation said:

A million on a bad day

@New_World_Order said:

Haha

I would say roughly 1,000, not into the million range, planetary speed steal then speed force dump. He's speed stolen a planet, and having more of them doesn't make them faster. Obviously after that he gets beat.

Martian Manhunter could mind rape 7 billion however.

People would have no doubt in saying a million if it was Surfer...

I stand by at least a million

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#52  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@reaverlation: True, I've seen people say Surfer could spam black-holes and I bet they would argue he could kill over a million Kryptonians, so honestly, Wally has better feats than Surfer so I don't see why he can't kill a lot of them if he has the powerset to do so.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@reaverlation: True, I've seen people say Surfer could spam black-holes and I bet they would argue he could kill over a million Kryptonians, so honestly, Wally has better feats than Surfer so I don't see why he can't kill a lot of them if he has the powerset to do so.

I think of the two as equals

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By XiiX

@reaverlation: @frozen: What? You guys haven't seen the time Surfer was doling out rapid fire black-holes?

It's in the issue where........he did the.......yeah........

Just take my word for it, because power-cosmic.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@reaverlation: @frozen: What? You guys haven't seen the time Surfer was doling out rapid fire black-holes?

@dondave said:

Lol

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Ultragreenboy
@xiix said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By christianrapper

@highaccuser:

wally dies since they are all sundipped. i don't know why people are suddenly discounting the fact that kryptonian powers increase under a yellow or blue sun.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By christianrapper

wally wouldn't even take one of the kryptonians since their powers grow when they have sun dipped.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: why do you tag me when you comment on the threads I make?

Anyway, they aren't sun dipped, they're just at supermans normal power levels.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: Where does it say that the kryptonians sundipped? It just says they've been under the yellow sun for decades so that they aren't completely powerless

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A kryptonian busts the planet.

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: and they call US fanboys with our speedforce.

Hurr durr Wally can totally knock out odin because speedforce.

Woop dee doo, surfer can turn people into pancakes at will because.... power cosmic?

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: oh, that's what he meant? then, he could get creamed by one or he could beat a few of them.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Ultragreenboy
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: wait... With those capabilities. Can't wally easily get into the millions range? I mean, I don't wanna sound like a fanboys wander right... but speed steal? Being able to run in space? Infinite mass punches? I hear he can make superman look like a statue. Unless you're accounting for his low end feats as well...

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By christianrapper
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

: @monsterstomp: Wally can outrun the explosions of planets and has before. He can also survive in space.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By reaverlation

@christianrapper: A.An average kryptonian isn't Superman

B.Show Superman beating a Wally that's trying

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: wassup. i don't tag you just to do it. i just reply to your comments. i am just starting to remember screen names. heck, i just learned how to post scans.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#76  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@hubris_exe said:

@frozen: wait... With those capabilities. Can't wally easily get into the millions range? I mean, I don't wanna sound like a fanboys wander right... but speed steal? Being able to run in space? Infinite mass punches? I hear he can make superman look like a statue. Unless you're accounting for his low end feats as well...

He made Superman look like a statue in Flash #163. He was that fast. And, with the right conditions he'd render them speedless and easily BFR them into another dimension, throw casual IMP's, etc. Wally is at Surfer level or above based on feats. Ironic people think Surfer can bust a bunch of Kryptonians but throw out the term 'wanker' if someone dares think Wally can....

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

?

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By buttersdaman000

@frozen said:

@hubris_exe said:

He made Superman look like a statue in Flash #163. He was that fast. And, with the right conditions he'd render them speedless and easily BFR them into another dimension, throw casual IMP's, etc. Wally is at Surfer level or above based on feats. Ironic people think Surfer can bust a bunch of Kryptonians but throw out the term 'wanker' if someone dares think Wally can....

I never understood why so many people wank the IMP....as far as I remember, it's consistently referred to as a Superman level punch, and IMP feats don't even surpass Supermans punches. What's really so special about it? I understand that the speed of which they can be thrown is the most dangerous aspect, but people seriously believe that Wally can OHKO Superman just because he knocked out that Martian.

Avatar image for thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo
Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone is only considering flashes high end feats (And will probably start simultaneously nitpicking kryptonians). I would think somewhere in hundreds but the people suggesting millions and thousands of kryptonians are just outright insane.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: you can't just do that.

@christianrapper: it took me a lot longer to learn how to post scans and I still can't do it right.

@reaverlation: actually, these kryptonians have as much solar energy as superman. They lack his experience and his training from mongul of course.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone is only considering flashes high end feats (And will probably start simultaneously nitpicking kryptonians). I would think somewhere in hundreds but the people suggesting millions and thousands of kryptonians are just outright insane.

But he's morals off and those feats blow his low end out of the water and half way to africa since when he's morals on he's seriously restricting himself by only allowing himself to go sound speed

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: it busted anti monty's shell, something an army of amped SA heroes (amped in the sense Wally lent them speed) couldn't do. Knocking a white Martian into orbit isn't something to scoff at either. In a prof zoom vs flash fight, their blows were shattering the windows around them

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: it busted anti monty's shell, something an army of amped SA heroes (amped in the sense Wally lent them speed) couldn't do. Knocking a white Martian into orbit isn't something to scoff at either. In a prof zoom vs flash fight, their blows were shattering the windows around them

I don't know anything about about Flash busting Anti-Monitors shell, but the feat seems extremely high end and misinformed. I know he's powerful, but the SA is supposed to be on a whole different level.....I mean, the crisis did happen for a reason. Anyways, Superman regularly knocks people into orbit and beyond so that's nothing special.

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: it's a really high end feat of his. Monty got up and killed the SA heroes after wally destroyed his armor. And when wally WAS punching monty, the SA heroes couldn't even see him doing it.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Ultragreenboy

@hubris_exe said:

I don't know anything about about Flash busting Anti-Monitors shell, but the feat seems extremely high end and misinformed. I know he's powerful, but the SA is supposed to be on a whole different level.....I mean, the crisis did happen for a reason. Anyways, Superman regularly knocks people into orbit and beyond so that's nothing special.

No Caption Provided

Not misinformed

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:

@hubris_exe said:

No Caption Provided

Not misinformed

No...it's still a misinformed feat IMO. It's misinformed in the fact that Silver Age Superheroes, especially the likes of Superman, have feats that still eclipse Flash's. So it makes no sense that he could leave their heads spinning like that in a random display of extremely high end speed.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Hubris_exe
XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By XiiX

@hubris_exe: Exactly, man. Surfer beat 2 Galactus -level beings, because power-cosmic.

Therefor Silver-Surfer>>>>>>>>>>>Aegis and Tenebrous>>Galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Silver-Surfer.

You can't deny this.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Ultragreenboy
Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: those Mexicans with a sledgehammer were multiversal threats. No wonder surfer succumbed to their antics.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers