• 181 results
#1 Edited by highaccuser (7019 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash must face the entire Kyrptonian race! How many of them can he defeat on his own?

Rules:

• Pre-new 52 Wally
  • Pre-new 52 Kryptonians
  • Kryptonians have been under a yellow sun for decades.
  • There are 7 billion Kyrptonians.
  • Morals off.
  • Win by death/KO/incap/BFR
  • This is not a question of if he win but of how many he can beat.

How many does he take down with him?

#3 Edited by Frozen (13561 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: Wally has speed stole an entire planet, and moved so fast amped Pre-Crisis Superman couldn't see him, he could dump them into the speed force.

1. He steals all their speed. He's already speed stole a planet before
  2. They have NO speed
  3. Thus, he becomes uber-amped with speed and dumps them into the speed force
#4 Posted by highaccuser (7019 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@highaccuser: Wally has speed stole an entire planet, and moved so fast amped Pre-Crisis Superman couldn't see him, he could dump them into the speed force.

2. They have NO speed

When has he speed force dumped before? I'm using a bloodlusted Wally in a debate and that could be relevant.

Also, you're russling a lot of jimmies for Wally haters.

#5 Edited by Frozen (13561 posts) - - Show Bio

He'll take down a fair few.

#6 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9380 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonians

#7 Edited by Frozen (13561 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

2. They have NO speed

When has he speed force dumped before? I'm using a bloodlusted Wally in a debate and that could be relevant.

I believe Flashes have done it before, it's 100% applicable. Especially if he speed-steals the planet, because he did that in JLA #75, a bunch of no-name, featless Kryptonians with all their speed stolen will ridiculously amplify him so BFR will be easy. He becomes faster. They become slower.

#8 Posted by sacredweapons (1104 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on what you mean by decades. Although if their not faster he beats them all. Pulls a super boy prime on all of them.

#9 Posted by Frozen (13561 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (1942 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash dies horribly

#12 Posted by Frozen (13561 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on what you mean by decades. Although if their not faster he beats them all. Pulls a super boy prime on all of them.

Normal Superman blitzed 6 Kryptonians. In turn, Normal Superman got trounced by Superboy Prime in speed. And Superboy Prime, is a lot slower than Wally.

#13 Posted by highaccuser (7019 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@sacredweapons said:

Normal Superman blitzed 6 Kryptonians. In turn, Normal Superman got trounced by Superboy Prime in speed. And Superboy Prime, is a lot slower than Wally.

These kryptonians have been under the yellow sun for a lot longer than the ones Superman beat.

#14 Posted by Frozen (13561 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash dies horribly

Read the OP.

Realistically he will be ploughing through ALOT of them.

#15 Posted by Frozen (13561 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@sacredweapons said:

These kryptonians have been under the yellow sun for a lot longer than the ones Superman beat.

I would edit the rule to make it not for decades because if so he won't plough through them, becomes a mismatch.

#16 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9380 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by Frozen (13561 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: read op

Yes. It's ''How many Kryptonians could Flash beat?'' - a few hundred.

#18 Edited by sacredweapons (1104 posts) - - Show Bio

Im sorry i miss read. I thought he meant all the kryptonians on the planet. If 7 billion kryptonians then its defiantly the kryptonians. He can take more then most people but he does not win.

#19 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (1942 posts) - - Show Bio

Its already a mismatch people only tend to look at wallys high end feats however he spends many of comics running around dealing wit street levelers and been tageed and hurt by people alot slower i understand people call PiS but if you use collection of all feats wallys just abrely above FTL@frozen:

#20 Posted by Frozen (13561 posts) - - Show Bio

Its already a mismatch people only tend to look at wallys high end feats however he spends many of comics running around dealing wit street levelers and been tageed and hurt by people alot slower i understand people call PiS but if you use collection of all feats wallys just abrely above FTL@frozen:

And Superman hasn't? I can give you many instances of Superman getting tagged by slow character. Flash's ''high end'' feats are when he's morals off - what does the OP say? Morals off.

Also, Wally being ''barely above FTL'' is garbage, he is over millions of times FTL.

#21 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9380 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Stormdriven (5010 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally could beat all of them

#23 Posted by highaccuser (7019 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@highaccuser said:

@frozen said:

@sacredweapons said:

I would edit the rule to make it not for decades because if so he won't plough through them, becomes a mismatch.

It's not supposed to be an even fight. The question was never if Wally could beat them all.

#24 Posted by Gizmorino (657 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally west-fastest man alive? I don't think so......more like most powerful man alive......... Flash(s) are meant to be untouchable but wally is more than untouchable

well after taking down about 1000 he gets fried

#25 Posted by Racob7 (5792 posts) - - Show Bio

Not many.

#26 Posted by sacredweapons (1104 posts) - - Show Bio

This is kinda like how many hamsters can you take. You can probally take hamsters but nor millions or billions (this is not advocating you go find billions of hamsters and try to take them. Not only is that a bad idea but you also wont be able to take them.)

#27 Edited by TheTruthIII (847 posts) - - Show Bio

This is kinda like how many hamsters can you take. You can probally take hamsters but nor millions or billions (this is not advocating you go find billions of hamsters and try to take them. Not only is that a bad idea but you also wont be able to take them.)

Except hamsters have the same reaction time as you do. And you can't steal speed from hamsters.

#28 Posted by sacredweapons (1104 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (1942 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruthiii: proof hamster has same react time? From my knowledge in real life the smaller you are the higher react time you have due to shorten length of the nervous system allowing impulses to travel quicker from. A to b

#30 Edited by Ultragreenboy (1999 posts) - - Show Bio

@sacredweapons said:

Except hamsters have the same reaction time as you do. And you can't steal speed from hamsters.

Speed Force Cat disagrees

#31 Posted by Frozen (13561 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Awesomedude (2152 posts) - - Show Bio

Thousands maybe?

#33 Posted by highaccuser (7019 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: sounds about right to me.

There was a thread like this for Martian man hunter you know. The consensus was "in theory infinite".

#34 Edited by Frozen (13561 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: Well to be honest Martian could just mind-rape them all (a planet of them, not 'infinite'), he has the feats which suggest that if morals off.

#35 Posted by highaccuser (7019 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: yeah, he could go intangible and use telepathy. They can't handle that.

#36 Posted by Frozen (13561 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: Especially considering they have no TP resistance whatsoever.

#37 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

2. They have NO speed

guys, Flash never did speed stole a planet.

the Human Race arc happened years before Wally start learning the basics of speed steal. so no, that's not speed steal.

#38 Edited by Frozen (13561 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by highaccuser (7019 posts) - - Show Bio

@all_mighty_beyonder: he's not referring to that. It was in the obsidian age arc. How do you think superman Wonder Woman and jonn moved earth without its rotation getting in the way?

#40 Posted by ZhuRong (3655 posts) - - Show Bio

Frozen just loves wanking every nigh unbeatable characters -_-

#41 Posted by Darkgenex (814 posts) - - Show Bio
@frozen said:

2. They have NO speed

The Wallywank is strong with this one. Seriously, let it go, let it go.

#42 Edited by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@all_mighty_beyonder: He speed-stole The Earth when the others pulled it.

@all_mighty_beyonder: he's not referring to that. It was in the obsidian age arc. How do you think superman Wonder Woman and jonn moved earth without its rotation getting in the way?

oh! ok. sorry, i didn't read that.

#43 Posted by reaverlation (16023 posts) - - Show Bio

A million on a bad day

#44 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha

#45 Edited by Frozen (13561 posts) - - Show Bio

@zhurong said:

Frozen just loves wanking every nigh unbeatable characters -_-

Because nigh-unbeatable characters are nigh-unbeatable, ergo they don't lose very often. It's in the title.

#46 Edited by Frozen (13561 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser:

#47 Edited by XiiX (8466 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't give a figure, but I'd say comfortably in the range of "a hell of a lot more than most would".

#48 Edited by Frozen (13561 posts) - - Show Bio
@reaverlation said:

A million on a bad day

@New_World_Order said:

Haha

I would say roughly 1,000, not into the million range, planetary speed steal then speed force dump. He's speed stolen a planet, and having more of them doesn't make them faster. Obviously after that he gets beat.

Martian Manhunter could mind rape 7 billion however.

#49 Posted by Ultragreenboy (1999 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off = Most if not all

Bloodlust = All

#50 Posted by ZhuRong (3655 posts) - - Show Bio