How many heroes and villains can Deadpool actually kill?

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

After reading "Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe", this thought came to me. Obviously that comic was full of PIS and WIS, but if Deadpool really did go crazy and started targeting all of the heroes and villains with full focus on killing them, how many do you think he would take out before he is inevitably stopped?

I made this in the wrong forum and hope that this gets more activity. I think if Deadpool wanted to, he could probably cause a high amount of damage, and his healing factor is ridiculous. What do you guys think?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on who he is fighting.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More than 0.

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: How do you think he would do against Spiderman if he didn't stop attacking?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

@malikc6: I'd say he would be able to kill many of them but eventually he would just not be able to take out teams like the Avengers and can't put down Hulk, especially not Thor

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: But can he really kill him? Remember that his healing factor is insane. He can even regenerate a new head and brain. Spiderman does have immense strength and speed, but what can he do to kill Deadpool?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malikc6: He can't kill Deadpool. He could defeat him, but not put him down for good.

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh:How do you think DP would do against Captain America?

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He'd be the T REALLY big annoying wasp that never goes away. And he Literally cannot die, thanos saw him with death and was like, aw HELL na, and cursed him to be unable to die, no matter what you do to him. But I saw that when deadpool vs thanos comes out, thanos is going to take his "gift" back.

But he would do some serious damage and would probably kill a majority, if not all of the street revelers.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ghost_rider1

Against street level foes.... deadpool will kill quite a few before he is put down

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: I actually didn't even consider Thanos making DeadPool even more immortal than he already is. I think he could cause some damage as well, and I can see it getting so bad up to where they would have to call upon higher powers like magic users to get rid of him.

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By malikc6
Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malikc6: yeah. He might actually get up to spider before he is taken care of.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

In a random encounter, he could beat anyone below Daredevil.

In "Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe" he had the benefit of an unspecified amount of preparation time as well as full knowledge of all the characters and their weaknesses so it's tough to say how far he gets. I think him being able to take out the entirety of the X-Men and Fantastic Four is very far-fetched, so was the way he managed to take the Avengers. All those fights relied heavily on PIS, and most of the Superheroes/villains in that story actually killed themselves so he wasn't directly responsible.

A lot of the book can be related to the belief that Batman with infinite prep can beat anyone, so it is hard to dispute.

I'd say in line with the story, if Deadpool was given unlimited prep time and resources the strongest person he might be able to beat 1/10 is maybe Iron Man.

THEAMAZEDEDPOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dead pool can take on a lot of characters some include (h2h) batman, cap. America, spidey, any agent from shield, GA, some assassins from the light, most of the young justice team and new avengers and i can't think of any more

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could take down droves of SHIELD and HYDRA agents, and a couple of low level or untrained meta humans, but that's about it.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DEADPOOL could do some damage for sure. He has the skill and prep ability to take out a good bit of people. I say he just needs to take on everyone 1v1 and keep it a SECRET. He gets horribly stopped if the hero society catches on. But I'd say he could take Spiderman, Iron Fist, Elktra, Some X-men, some avengers and a few others due to underhanded tactics and the like

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He could take down droves of SHIELD and HYDRA agents, and a couple of low level or untrained meta humans, but that's about it.

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kokemabb200: Another thing about them killing themselves, is that I wouldn't consider that PIS, but simply just being incorrect, but the writers of the story needed something to explain how he was able to kill cosmic beings with the influence of the Puppet Master's Puppets. Anyone with enough willpower can resist being controlled by the clay (in one issue, the Hulk resisted it), so that struck me as kinda funny but also incorrect how Galactus, Silver Surfer, and Thanos were forced to fight each other too the death.

I would even argue to say that most of the heroes and villains that were forced to jump off a building should have been able to resist if not been completely immune to the radioactive clay.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of them.

Kundelar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadpool_ftw: By take on do you mean defeat or just give a good fight? Because I don't see him putting down spidey.

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do some people equate unkillable with invincible?

Anyway, Deadpool can kill a fair amount of street levelers, but eventually someone high tier will be called in to put him down.

Super_Blah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He actually could kill everyone if he prepared right.. i mean he cant die and he cant be put down permanently so if he finds everyones weakeness out he can eventually exploit it be it the first encounter or the millionth... or he can set them up to die like weaken them before a big fight. If he just fights them though, no prep or anything, even though he cant die he will probably never make it past hulk level characters.. i can see him just tiring spiderman out to get the victory

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's one of the possible scenarios with Spiderman. Now in the comic, he shot him under the chin (which was bad writing because Spiderman should have been able to sense this and has dodged point blank gunfire before), but in a real fight, that's Deadpool's best bet. Tire Spiderman out and then try to kill him, but Spiderman has superhuman strength and speed, and he would likely restrain Deadpool at some point long enough for him to be taken away.

THEAMAZEDEDPOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bannyhaha: spidey gets defeated by taskmaster green goblin and venom a lot in a ultimate Spider-Man episode it had deadpool which took them all out pretty easy

YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Noone301994
All of them.
All of them.

omnipotence88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By omnipotence88

Low lvl street levelers

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The entire Marvel Universe =)

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing as he started with the FF he probably kills no one and gets stopped immediately.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted/no CIS Deadpool can actually take on a good deal of street levelers.

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think anywhere between 0 and all of them.

Ultinuc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By Ultinuc

Depends on whom he’s fighting. A serious Deadpool could take out most street levelers with a fair, but not excessive bit of difficulty. A few examples just to get an idea.

Spider-Man (Peter Parker) I honestly think Deadpool could take out the web-head. Deadpool's shown himself to have way above average accuracy with his handguns. Tagging Spidey just once would give him enough to fire off one or two more shots and take him out of the game.

Captain America (Steve Rogers) There have been a few instances where they've fought, but never when Deadpool is serious. I forgot where, but I recall Cap saying that if Deadpool stopped mucking around, he could be a serious threat. Based on feats, I agree with that and would say he's got enough skill to take out Cap.

Daredevil (Matt Murdock)Now, I doubt Wade will land much on Daredevil, but there isn't that much Daredevil could do unless it was close-range. If Daredevil got in close, I'm sure Wade could find a way to make enough noise to distract Matt (even if it's just for a split second. That's all a focused Deadpool needs). Not to mention, Deadpool probably smells terrible. I imagine that there isn't much time for showers in his line of work. Essentially, I'm saying Deadpool could overwhelm Daredevil's senses.

Wolverine Here's the one I think Deadpool would have the most trouble with. Wolvie's healing is almost on par with his own, and his weight (from the Adamantium) would probably help him tank all of Wade's bullets. This particular fight would go to Logan.

If you want examples for other street level guys, I'll try without exaggerating his bloodlusted skills.

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt he could kill wolverine. His healing factor is just too much to get past. Do you think he could take out the green goblin with no prep?