Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rpottage said:

@ssj_god said:

@rpottage said:

@ssj_god said:

@rpottage said:

A Bloodlusted Flash would put his hand through Nate's brain.

He'd need his shields up before anything happens; but he doesn't so there's not really anything I can see him doing in time.

well .. he does have an extended precognition .. he'd know way before flashes tries to attack him.. and know about flashes presence before they does

Which is utterly useless. Rose Wilson's constant 4 sec precog (I.E. she can see everything that happens 4 seconds before it occurs constantly; not just a simple vision) wasn't enough to fight off Static. She just wasn't fast enough. Same thing with Nate. Knowing which way the enemy is going to attack is useless if they attack less than a microsecond later and you can only react at normal speed.

nate's precognition is way more than that .... say.. if he knows about flash's attack half a minute before it happens.. and conceals his presence completely (half a second is enough for nate to do that).. to whom flash gonna deliver the attack then?

That's inferior.

You don't know much about the Flash do you? Half a second is eternity to the Flash; there isn't half a second between the start of battle and the attack, and we established he doesn't do anything until the start of battle. Which means it's more like battle starts; less than a microsecond latter Flash's hand is through Nate's brain.

spot on (and for wally as soon as the battle begins is the same time Nate gets his brain taken out of his face)... a blood lusted flash is ridiculous, especially if the person he is fighting doesn't have super durability and or super reactions

hmm... you didn't read the op quite well .. there's no official battle... they are at the park (not for battle purpose) .. they'll attack each other if they gets to know about opponent's presence.. so don't you think nate's precognition will allow him to know flash's presence before flash does?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: If he starts it off with his shields they cant do anything but run away

i think flash can vibrate through shields..... and... that doesn't even mean much... u think more than 1 imp (there are more than 1 flash here) can't penetrate nate's shield? i don't think so.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of them

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@flashgreatersigneveryone said:

@rpottage said:

@ssj_god said:

@rpottage said:

@ssj_god said:

@rpottage said:

A Bloodlusted Flash would put his hand through Nate's brain.

He'd need his shields up before anything happens; but he doesn't so there's not really anything I can see him doing in time.

well .. he does have an extended precognition .. he'd know way before flashes tries to attack him.. and know about flashes presence before they does

Which is utterly useless. Rose Wilson's constant 4 sec precog (I.E. she can see everything that happens 4 seconds before it occurs constantly; not just a simple vision) wasn't enough to fight off Static. She just wasn't fast enough. Same thing with Nate. Knowing which way the enemy is going to attack is useless if they attack less than a microsecond later and you can only react at normal speed.

nate's precognition is way more than that .... say.. if he knows about flash's attack half a minute before it happens.. and conceals his presence completely (half a second is enough for nate to do that).. to whom flash gonna deliver the attack then?

That's inferior.

You don't know much about the Flash do you? Half a second is eternity to the Flash; there isn't half a second between the start of battle and the attack, and we established he doesn't do anything until the start of battle. Which means it's more like battle starts; less than a microsecond latter Flash's hand is through Nate's brain.

spot on (and for wally as soon as the battle begins is the same time Nate gets his brain taken out of his face)... a blood lusted flash is ridiculous, especially if the person he is fighting doesn't have super durability and or super reactions

hmm... you didn't read the op quite well .. there's no official battle... they are at the park (not for battle purpose) .. they'll attack each other if they gets to know about opponent's presence.. so don't you think nate's precognition will allow him to know flash's presence before flash does?

so they're in a park and will fight if they see each other? wouldn't the flash's as soon as the battle begins go from 0 to full speed instantly and scout the whole park, find nate and kill him? that's how i see the fight playing out

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio said:

@ssj_god: That he beats a kid flash

but new 52 wally isn't even a flash

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By uberhikari

@rpottage:

That's inferior.

I don't think you understand what's being said. Every character in the fight is put in a position where they don't know that an enemy is in the same area they're in. Now, let's say the fight starts and Nate's precognition tells him that 10 seconds from now he will be attacked by Flash. So, in 1 second he raises his TK shields and then 9 seconds later he's attacked. Since Nate already knows when he'll be attacked before the Flash's even know that they will attack him, the Flash's are at a significant time disadvantage.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

how are flashes gonna hurt his energy form?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Flash is overrated.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashgreatersigneveryone:

they'd fight as soon as they're aware of each other's presence (read op.. from start, they doesn't even know that their opponent is present in the park).. it's a real life scenario.. it doesn't necessarily means they'll need to see each other to know that (well flash do.. but nate doesn't.. he'll be alarmed about flash's presence few moments before flash sees him due to his precognition)

FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

they'd fight as soon as they're aware of each other's presence (read op.. from start, they doesn't even know that their opponent is present in the park).. it's a real life scenario.. it doesn't necessarily means they'll need to see each other to know that (well flash do.. but nate doesn't.. he'll be alarmed about flash's presence few moments before flash sees him due to his precognition)

new 52 barry has pre cog as well

and the flashes can scout the whole park, find and kill nate in a nanosecond

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By ssj_god

@kidman560 said:

someone showed me once a scan of flash grabbing a ray of light or something like that and said that he can touch energies by vibrating body molecules.. so i think we need to prove that psionic energy is different than normal energy to support what u're implying.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

see the previous quote's part which i've bolded

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio said:

@ssj_god: His 'a' Flash

yes he is.. but in pre new 52... in new 52, he isn't a flash

FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@ssj_god said:

what does that have to do with what i said? in your scenario the flashes are just going to leave the park.... and if they can't then what i said takes place... they run around the park find him and kill him in less than a nanosecond...

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Experio

@ssj_god: Not specifically talking about the Flash but in general

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god said:

@ssj_god said:

what does that have to do with what i said? in your scenario the flashes are just going to leave the park.... and if they can't then what i said takes place... they run around the park find him and kill him in less than a nanosecond...

lol .. @ the flashes gonna leave the park ... yeah.. they certainly can... but we're assuming a scenario where they doesn't... lets just say both nate and the flash team wanted to walk around the park and somehow somewhere they strangle into each other... before they determines opponent's presence, they didn't knew that the opponent is present in the park (as i said.. think it as a real life scenario.. as u're walking through the park, and you accidentlly bump into your mortal enemy)

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By ssj_god

@experio said:

@ssj_god: Not specifically talking about the Flash but in general

eh? .. didn't got what you meant by this

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@kidman560 said:

someone showed me once a scan of flash grabbing a ray of light or something like that and said that he can touch energies by vibrating body molecules.. so i think we need to prove that psionic energy is different than normal energy to support what u're implying.

Flash can phase through energy and matter by vibrating his molecules but that's quasi-intangibility; and in the case where he vibrates through matter he destroys it by disrupting its atoms. However, I have never seen an instance where Flash has harmed an energy being by vibrating through them. And if you think about it, it doesn't make sense: How can you hurt energy by vibrating it? It'll just disperse and then re-form. The only thing Flash has ever done to energy is speed steal it.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god said:

@kidman560 said:

Flash can phase through energy and matter by vibrating his molecules but that's quasi-intangibility; and in the case where he vibrates through matter he destroys it by disrupting its atoms. However, I have never seen an instance where Flash has harmed an energy being by vibrating through them. And if you think about it, it doesn't make sense: How can you hurt energy by vibrating it? It'll just disperse and then re-form. The only thing Flash has ever done to energy is speed steal it.

ohh.. i see .. then the same thing still remains .. we still have to prove how psionic energy is different from normal energy.. from which flash stole speed :D

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

all of the flashes are up against nate.... how many would he beat/kill before going down? .. or he'd beat/kill all of them?

• all of them are morals off and out of character
  • imagine a real life encounter.....they are present at the central park NY.. they'll start away from each other (say they entered from other sides) .. they are enemies.. but doesn't know there might be enemy in the park... there bound to be a cross of path sometime around... and if they know about the presence of the enemy, they'll go for kill... flashes entered the park together.
  • flashes are at the peak of their game.. and nate is before the omega machine incident.

who wins and why?

Stalemate, because if a Reality Warper uses his powers to warps something massive, IN A REAL LIFE ENCOUNTER the sheer amount of energy it takes to warp would nuke the world with them.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

@ssj_god said:

all of the flashes are up against nate.... how many would he beat/kill before going down? .. or he'd beat/kill all of them?

• all of them are morals off and out of character
  • imagine a real life encounter.....they are present at the central park NY.. they'll start away from each other (say they entered from other sides) .. they are enemies.. but doesn't know there might be enemy in the park... there bound to be a cross of path sometime around... and if they know about the presence of the enemy, they'll go for kill... flashes entered the park together.
  • flashes are at the peak of their game.. and nate is before the omega machine incident.

who wins and why?

Stalemate, because if a Reality Warper uses his powers to warps something massive, IN A REAL LIFE ENCOUNTER the sheer amount of energy it takes to warp would nuke the world with them.

lol... i meant to imagine a real life encounter.. doesn't mean it's taking place in real life... it's still in comic world where physics doesn't work how it should work

FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@ssj_god said:

@ssj_god said:

lol .. @ the flashes gonna leave the park ... yeah.. they certainly can... but we're assuming a scenario where they doesn't... lets just say both nate and the flash team wanted to walk around the park and somehow somewhere they strangle into each other... before they determines opponent's presence, they didn't knew that the opponent is present in the park (as i said.. think it as a real life scenario.. as u're walking through the park, and you accidentlly bump into your mortal enemy)

im done with this thread it's so silly lol

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Noone301994

None.

Flash attosecond stomps

No Caption Provided

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god said:

@ssj_god said:

@ssj_god said:

im done with this thread it's so silly lol

i created this, because this turned out to be sooooo one sided

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/wally-west-vs-nate-grey-1563747/

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

ohh.. i see .. then the same thing still remains .. we still have to prove how psionic energy is different from normal energy.. from which flash stole speed :D

I don't see how psionic energy would be any different. It's still energy right, lol.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

I don't see how psionic energy would be any different. It's still energy right, lol.

well .. technically, it is different.. because it works from psionic plane.. such a plane, which only telepaths can access... that's the reason why psionic energy acts so different.. and bypasses normal barriers and shields which normal energies can't ... lol .. but as i said, we need to prove this with feats to be acceptable :D

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By uberhikari

@ssj_god said:

@uberhikari said:

@ssj_god:

well .. technically, it is different.. because it works from psionic plane.. such a plane, which only telepaths can access... that's the reason why psionic energy acts so different.. and bypasses normal barriers and shields which normal energies can't ... lol .. but as i said, we need to prove this with feats to be acceptable :D

True, but I just thought energy is energy... Psionic energy is different than other types of energy, though. General energy--like electromagnetic radiation, thermal, kinetic, etc.--is a property of the physical universe; psionic energy is not.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By X_insignia1

Nate isn't composed of matter here. Even if his psionic form can be disrupted, he can exist as a disembodied consciousness. He could still access his abilities without the use of a body. Furthermore Shaman Nate is a confirmed reality-warper, and time-manipulator. Nates planck length trick allows him to literally step out of time, and attack from any moment. Nate can also freeze time. The flashes are done here, Nate has a plethora of ways to kill/hurt the flashes while the flashes have virtually none. He's drained the mental energy of various telepaths at once, leaving them as empty husk (vegetables) Considering this is bloodlusted Nate, he can easily restrain them telekinetically (he's done so to abomination) and incinerate them ( he's incinerated various telepaths at once simultaneously while being scattered at different locations, around the city). The flashes get stomped.

Avatar image for thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo
Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nate isn't composed of matter here. Even if his psionic form can be dirupted, he can exist as a disembodied consciousness. He could still access his abilities without the use of a body. Furthermore Shaman Nate is a confirmed reality warper, and time-manipulator. Nates planck length trip allows him to literally step out of time, and attack from any moment. Nate can also freeze time. The flashes are done here, Nate has a plethora of ways to kill/hurt the flashed while the flashes have virtually none. He's drained the mental energy of various telepaths at once, leaving them as empty husk (vegetables) Considering this is bloodlusted nate, he can easily restrain them telekinetically (he's done so to abomination) and incinerate them ( he's incinerated various telepaths at once simultaneously while being scattered at different locations, around the city). The flashes get stomped.

QFT

josai21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems kinda a pointless thread. As someone who knows very little about any of the characters this is my thought. The Flashes are powerful, but against this kind of reality warper they obviously lose. If Nate has precog to be able to sense an attack thirty seconds before it happened, meaning that even if they are not even aware of each other yet or even in the park yet; if he is aware of an attack he would have shields up. That's a win for him. That's not even considering surviving beyond his current body. I like the Flashes, but they lose.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By SirNeko

OP is mad because Wally and Barry can wreck DBZVerse with hand behind their back.

Also Wally casually steps back in time before Nate was born and kills his mother. He has literally billions of years of slow motion to find out who his mother is.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

OP is mad because Wally and Barry can wreck DBZVerse with hand behind their back.

Also Wally casually steps back in time before Nate was born and kills his mother. He has literally billions of years of slow motion to find out who his mother is.

lol .. this is the funniest thing i've heard so far XD

ohh.. btw... nate was a test tube baby.. he never had a mother ...lol

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So nate got his powers back?

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#86 oceanmaster21  Online

I think Nate can pull it off depending on the version in this fight I vote Nate

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thinkwe jjust found Flashs kryptonite. Lol

How manyoother characters posses precog?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol... yeah .. precog is very usable against speed .. but you have to have something to compliment that.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@sirneko said:

Then he will destroy the test tube, easy as that. Wally curbstomp.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on the lenght, if your precog is like 10 seconds before that attack, Wally will still curbstomp because you can't react to him attacking.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By ssj_god

@sirneko said:

@ssj_god said:

@sirneko said:

only problem is... nate's time manipulation ability is greater than wally's... lol

@sirneko said:

@jagernutt said:

Depends on the lenght, if your precog is like 10 seconds before that attack, Wally will still curbstomp because you can't react to him attacking.

hmm.. yeah.. this i do agree with... though that character would have to be real real slow to not to react within 10 seconds... even a fraction of a second is enough for a normal human in the real world to react to something :D

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think he can beat a single one. I mean, what's the use of being more powerful than something if you can't even react to that something killing you. And pre-cog wont help him here since the moment the fight starts he dies, unless he has shields up (Which OP stated he doesn't have up).

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Make sure they can can reality warp and operate without a body as well. Oh! And that they're in a scenario where the Flash happens to be casually strolling around a park unaware of their presence. :p

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By _Atomikill_

Zero.

Seriously. The slowest Flash would have a strong chance of beating him.

With this team, bloodlusted, Wally speed-steals and then deals 1000 IMP's.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By SirNeko

@ssj_god said:

@sirneko said:

@ssj_god said:

@sirneko said:

only problem is... nate's time manipulation ability is greater than wally's... lol

@sirneko said:

@jagernutt said:

hmm.. yeah.. this i do agree with... though that character would have to be real real slow to not to react within 10 seconds... even a fraction of a second is enough for a normal human in the real world to react to something :D

Doesn't matter because Flash has literally billions of years of prep to kill the test tube before Nat reacts.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash fans....................wow just wow i thought wenjun chu was bad but atleast he actually bothers to read up on stuff, seriously theres nothing flash can do to hurt nate at all, nate can stop time and kill them all instantly, nate can. Blow up the planet instantly, nate can TK freeze them in place likes he done to so many much more powerful people, nate can mind rape them, nate can just be a concious being with no body and still do all of the above, nate can say flash have no powers, POOF they have no powers i mean seriously flash fans are getting the chracter hated beacuse they feel speed is unbeatable, batman with prep has already beat flash ha says alot dont it, so when people moan at wenjun chu atleast its a good laugh and he dosent resort to attacking other peoples views like many flash fans on thise site do

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#98  Edited By mightyrearranger

People are still taking this thread seriously?

No Caption Provided

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of them

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By ssj_god

@mightyrearranger:

something mentioned about flash doesn't go unnoticed on vine.. specially if somehow flash struggle to get the upperhand on the fight..lol

@sirneko@_atomikill_@potato@mightyrearranger

well ... it was very one sided between a nate and flash direct fight, that's why i created this thread.. if you believe flash can beat nate one on one, then u guys need to bump this thread and debate it there.. it was looking like a mismatch, so i didn't bothered to bump it

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/wally-west-vs-nate-grey-1563747/