how many flashes could nate grey beat?

• 149 results
ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

all of the flashes are up against nate.... how many would he beat/kill before going down? .. or he'd beat/kill all of them?

• all of them are morals off and out of character
  • imagine a real life encounter.....they are present at the central park NY.. they'll start away from each other (say they entered from other sides) .. they are enemies.. but doesn't know there might be enemy in the park... there bound to be a cross of path sometime around... and if they know about the presence of the enemy, they'll go for kill... flashes entered the park together.
  • flashes are at the peak of their game.. and nate is before the omega machine incident.

who wins and why?

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't nate gray like... borderline reality warper (or, you know, just full on reality warper)?

If someone can show me a sufficient reaction feat, I say he can beat any amount of the flashes...

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knowing Comic Vine and it's Flash fanboyism, he beats negative 32 Flashes before he uses his reality warping power to...

RUN.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 thedailybagel  Moderator

If he has his shields up in time then he wins. If he there not up by the time the battle starts then he dies instantly.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 thedailybagel  Moderator

@ssj_god: does Nate grey have his shields up before the fight begins?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't nate gray like... borderline reality warper (or, you know, just full on reality warper)?

If someone can show me a sufficient reaction feat, I say he can beat any amount of the flashes...

yes.. he's a border line reality warper ... his reaction is quick (able to tag a teleporting nightcrawler) .. but nothing on flash's level ... he have extended precognition though .. means .. he can see a glimps of the future whenever something bad gonna happen to him or someone tries to attack him.

If he has his shields up in time then he wins. If he there not up by the time the battle starts then he dies instantly.

how he dies exactly?

@ssj_god: does Nate grey have his shields up before the fight begins?

no.. as i said .. they doesn't know the enemy is also in the park .. so it is really not normal for nate to keep up his tk shield all the time.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 thedailybagel  Moderator

@ssj_god: if flash (whichever one) is trying to kill him then Nate doesn't stand a chance. He'd be dead long before he'd have any chance to react. That's why I said if his shields were up then he could win since he wouldn't die instantly.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: if flash (whichever one) is trying to kill him then Nate doesn't stand a chance. He'd be dead long before he'd have any chance to react. That's why I said if his shields were up then he could win since he wouldn't die instantly.

i'm asking.. how the flashes gonna kill him? .. u said if flashes tries of killing him, he's dead.. u aren't trying to say they'll kill him by just trying right?.. i'm asking the attacks or abilities of how they'll kill him?

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Bloodlusted Flash would put his hand through Nate's brain.

He'd need his shields up before anything happens; but he doesn't so there's not really anything I can see him doing in time.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ssj_god

@rpottage said:

He'd need his shields up before anything happens; but he doesn't so there's not really anything I can see him doing in time.

well .. he does have an extended precognition .. he'd know way before flashes tries to attack him.. and know about flashes presence before they does

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rpottage

@ssj_god said:

@rpottage said:

well .. he does have an extended precognition .. he'd know way before flashes tries to attack him.. and know about flashes presence before they does

Which is utterly useless. Rose Wilson's constant 4 sec precog (I.E. she can see everything that happens 4 seconds before it occurs constantly; not just a simple vision) wasn't enough to fight off Static. She just wasn't fast enough. Same thing with Nate. Knowing which way the enemy is going to attack is useless if they attack less than a microsecond later and you can only react at normal speed.

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could maybe beat New 52 Wally.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ssj_god

@rpottage said:

@ssj_god said:

@rpottage said:

Which is utterly useless. Rose Wilson's constant 4 sec precog (I.E. she can see everything that happens 4 seconds before it occurs constantly; not just a simple vision) wasn't enough to fight off Static. She just wasn't fast enough. Same thing with Nate. Knowing which way the enemy is going to attack is useless if they attack less than a microsecond later and you can only react at normal speed.

nate's precognition is way more than that .... say.. if he knows about flash's attack half a minute before it happens.. and conceals his presence completely (half a second is enough for nate to do that).. to whom flash gonna deliver the attack then?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could maybe beat New 52 Wally.

new 52 wally is a powerless kid -_-

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I believe...infinite. Sorry flash lovers but he doesnt need a body to survive. TP ftw

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe...infinite. Sorry flash lovers but he doesnt need a body to survive. TP ftw

umm .. there's only the flashes shown in comics (i.e wally west, barry allen etc) are here .. there's no infinite amount of flashes here.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By myerlanski

Nate grey ftw...in this case....

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nate beats all flashes at once if it is shaman,

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By cdiddyman911

@ssj_god said:

@cdiddyman911 said:

umm .. there's only the flashes shown in comics (i.e wally west, barry allen etc) are here .. there's no infinite amount of flashes here.

I very well know that lol. I'm saying no flash can stop him

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ssj_god

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

yes it is shaman .. but he or the flashes doesn't know at the start about the enemy .. they'll discover about the presence of the enemy if their paths collides with each other

@cdiddyman911 said:

@ssj_god said:

@cdiddyman911 said:

I very well know that lol. I'm saying no flash can stop him

i see

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: nates precog will alert him before flashes btw why isnt this a total mismatch, nates on par with dark pheonix, wally west the most powerful flash is at most peak herald

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: nates precog will alert him before flashes btw why isnt this a total mismatch, nates on par with dark pheonix, wally west the most powerful flash is at most peak herald

nate is not on par with dark phoenix .. what are you saying? ... his psionic output matches dark phoenix... yes he has the power.. but he can't release that power because he'll burn himself up if he does

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: what does borderline reality warping even mean? Lol

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ssj_god

@those_eyes said:

means .. starting from him.... upward characters are powerful reality warpers .. means he's the lowest level reality warper (from which level we can say.. yes, this character is a reality warper) among cosmic reality warpers.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Easternwind

@ssj_god Can he be physically hurt here?

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

yes it is shaman .. but he or the flashes doesn't know at the start about the enemy .. they'll discover about the presence of the enemy if their paths collides with each other

In this case , if he detects them first , which he should if they dont know each other are there. He can win that way.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god Can he be physically hurt here?

umm .. what are you asking exactly? .. is nate can be physically hurt or not? or is it allowed to hurt him physically here or not?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind:

well.. from our knowledge... he can beat flash one on one in a straight forward battle if that's what u are thinking.. and yes.. it's even provable in the vine.. despite the difficulty to say anything against flash here.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: @easternwind: yeah your right physcial damage dosent mean much to someone who can survive without a body

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@those_eyes said:

means .. starting from him.... upward characters are powerful reality warpers .. means he's the lowest level reality warper (from which level we can say.. yes, this character is a reality warper) among cosmic reality warpers.

What reality warping feats does he have? Can he make things appear out thin air or transmutation?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ssj_god
Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@easternwind:

well.. from our knowledge... he can beat flash one on one in a straight forward battle if that's what u are thinking.. and yes.. it's even provable in the vine.. despite the difficulty to say anything against flash here.

Then why make the thread? He beats them all with ease if he can live without his body here

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nate stomps every Flash in every universe in every version (N52, Post Crisis, Pre crisis) all at the same time.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 Wally

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@easternwind:

Then why make the thread? He beats them all with ease if he can live without his body here

well ... that's why i've put him against more than one flash here

@experio said:

New 52 Wally

new 52 wally is a kid, and doesn't have any powers -_-

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nate stomps every Flash in every universe in every version (N52, Post Crisis, Pre crisis) all at the same time.

lol.. i don't think that's even possible

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@easternwind said:

@ssj_god said:

@easternwind:

well ... that's why i've put him against more than one flash here

@experio said:

New 52 Wally

new 52 wally is a kid, and doesn't have any powers -_-

if they have one way of hurting him it doesnt matter how many of them there are.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ultragreenboy

Hm a flash hating thread

No Caption Provided

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@rpottage said:

@ssj_god said:

@rpottage said:

nate's precognition is way more than that .... say.. if he knows about flash's attack half a minute before it happens.. and conceals his presence completely (half a second is enough for nate to do that).. to whom flash gonna deliver the attack then?

That's inferior.

You don't know much about the Flash do you? Half a second is eternity to the Flash; there isn't half a second between the start of battle and the attack, and we established he doesn't do anything until the start of battle. Which means it's more like battle starts; less than a microsecond latter Flash's hand is through Nate's brain.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

any number

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hubris_exe

If Nat e's precognition is like Dr. Manhattan's (can see the future, but can't alter it's course) then he may be only able to kill a few, maybe a dozen or more.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpottage said:

@ssj_god said:

@rpottage said:

@ssj_god said:

@rpottage said:

That's inferior.

You don't know much about the Flash do you? Half a second is eternity to the Flash; there isn't half a second between the start of battle and the attack, and we established he doesn't do anything until the start of battle. Which means it's more like battle starts; less than a microsecond latter Flash's hand is through Nate's brain.

what start of battle? .. u think i don't know about the flash? ... i know very well that flash can operate at picosecond.... what you don't get is.. what this precognition means.... as i've told in the op.. they'd attack their opponent whenever they're aware of them present in the park... lets assume flash gonna attack nate the moment he sees him ... nate's precognition lets him see the incoming attack half a minute before (assume the time length) the actual attack comes.. that means he'll be able to see flash half a minute before flash sees him (as flash gonna attack as soon as he sees him) .. so why won't he use that time to conceal himself?

Hm a flash hating thread

No Caption Provided

and why it'd be a flash hating thread? .. you think the battle isn't fair?

@easternwind

flash can hurt intangibles

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpottage said:

@ssj_god said:

@rpottage said:

@ssj_god said:

@rpottage said:

That's inferior.

spot on (and for wally as soon as the battle begins is the same time Nate gets his brain taken out of his face)... a blood lusted flash is ridiculous, especially if the person he is fighting doesn't have super durability and or super reactions

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: If he starts it off with his shields they cant do anything but run away

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Nat e's precognition is like Dr. Manhattan's (can see the future, but can't alter it's course) then he may be only able to kill a few, maybe a dozen or more.

nate can see the future through timeline view, but his precognition isn't future sight... well .. it lets him see the near future.. that's it... and lol.. there aren't infinite amount of flashes here.. only the versions shown in the comics so far

@experio said:

@ssj_god: I know.

so.. what are you trying to say exactly then?

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: I should learn to read. Hmmmm I think the only ones with a chance (by feats) are Barry, Wally, and Bart. Actually idk about bart. He was "able to outrun zoom". But no on should be able to with just pure speed, it was probably some of the worst writing I have ever seen.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers