How many Doomsdays would it take to beat Galactus?

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll How many Doomsdays would it take to beat Galactus? (28 votes)

1 7%
5 4%
10 0%
25 0%
50 0%
100 18%
Galactus curbstomps 71%

H/P Doomsday btw

• 
ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is just as flawed as saying how many hulks would it take to beat wally west. It doesnt matter how strong doomsday is, he'd never get a shot off on galactus cause galactus can disintegrate him from long range or just blink him out of existence. hmm, now that i think about it....would doomsday come back to life now immune to whatever power galactus used to kill him...hmm maybe its not like my hulk and flash comparison afterall

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus could continuously dispatch any number of Doomsdays until he worn out, I guess several millions? I'm not sure how much time does it take for Galactus to become as starve as in Godhunter story arc.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Iragexcudder

@foreverevil: Lol someone made a hulk(s) vs flash?

Hence why I put Galactus curbstomps. I know Galactus will win, I just want to see a debate

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday can come back as many times as he needs to if this is HP so it should only take one albeit over the course of millions of years. :P

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no number that can win with Galan, since he simply blinks them out of existance or de-evolve, destroy DNA, etc.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

this is useless if you do not say how much energy galactus gets. if he spent is all, then he is done for, if he has got 35%, then he wins.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like Imperiex, each one that dies will stay dead. Galactus can take infinite amounts. Hell he could beat them physically tbh.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like Imperiex, each one that dies will stay dead. Galactus can take infinite amounts. Hell he could beat them physically tbh.

Galactus doesn't have enough stamina to deal with a certain amount, he'll run out of energy in few weeks, depends on how much Doomsdays are added into the battlefield, he might take millions before he falls to his own hunger.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus doesn't have enough stamina to deal with a certain amount, he'll run out of energy in few weeks, depends on how much Doomsdays are added into the battlefield, he might take millions before he falls to his own hunger.

I agree, at some point he'll need to feed. The first wave of DDs would be murder-stomped, but after a while they would overwhelm Galactus (assuming he doesn't just BFR them or himself to feed).

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This is just as flawed as saying how many hulks would it take to beat wally west. It doesnt matter how strong doomsday is, he'd never get a shot off on galactus cause galactus can disintegrate him from long range or just blink him out of existence. hmm, now that i think about it....would doomsday come back to life now immune to whatever power galactus used to kill him...hmm maybe its not like my hulk and flash comparison afterall

^ That

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil:

no his powers come from evolving galactus could just keep devolving him undoing what his powers did over and over again at best he my pester galactus for a little while doomsday is no true threat to galactus by any number.

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no amount.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No version of Doomsday is never ever beating Galactus period!

Regardless how many Doomsday you throw that him.