• 152 results
Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@sandiego008 I can accept Madrox with a limit of 500 clones ( not in total but clones at once )

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By sandiego008

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: i'll take it!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay then! You're set! You can provide your argument, but I'll have to look over it tomorrow. I have to go in a bit.

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#104  Edited By jobiwankenobi

Scenario 4: A katana and a shield? This sounds like Link's original equipment. He will be very comfortable with this and is an excellent sword fighter.A duel katana spin-attack will be extremely dangerous for his enemies. Link can use his spin-attack to blow away any smoke if the ninjas use their smoker grenades. He is also very skilled at knocking projectiles back at the thrower with his shield bash, so the throwing knives won't be too difficult.

Now that he has a shield, Link can avoid and evade his enemies as well as defend against them. He will be able to last so much longer now.

Link is used to fighting on raised platforms (Super Smash Bros (Which I guess doesn't count) and in Skyward Sword (This fight should be on the link I previously posted if you need to see it.)) In this fight, he proved more than capable in knocking a skilled assailant of the edge of a platform.

Link would stay roughly ten meters from the edge while fighting, so that if he got the chance he could send one or more ninjas over the edge.

If a ninja proves difficult to beat, Link can use this last ditch move to beat them: He drops of the edge of the platform, this will slightly stun the ninja, and using his newly found gun skills, shoot him in the head. Then he grabs the edge and pulls himself back up, which he has proved more than capable of doing in many games.

He could drop ten ninjas in roughly a half hour. Once he has one on his side, the fight is over. He is now experienced with fighting with Deathstroke, whom has a similar battle type to a ninja. He could defeat all 200 ninjas in 12-14 hours and use the remaining 10-12 hours to rest.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By deadpoolrules

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@jobiwankenobi Interesting debate! You cleared Scenario 3.

That mean I cleared Scenario 3 as well,thanks partner.

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By jobiwankenobi

@deadpoolrules: You are quite welcome. Thank you for picking a character that could teach mine how to use a gun.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By deadpoolrules

Scenario 1

• The Enemy : Infinite amount of thugs with baseball bats, crow-bars, steel pipes, and other street weapons rushing at your character.
  • The Setting : Abandoned neighborhood with only you and the infinite thugs. Small places to move, but lots of places to go.
  • The Equipment : Katana sword, Desert Eagle(2 clips), and Throwing Knives(5). No armor whatsoever.
  • Special Options :You can modify your weapons in this scenario, but nothing can be stronger than a grenade launcher.

Ok,I'll post the enemies every post,so I don't get lost.

Well,you're giving me one sword,which Deathstroke is totally worth with it and guns.And I'm not even talking about the knives.

It's a small place,so there won't be loads of thugs,that mean that i can easily hold'em off a little bit,than find a house or somewhere that I can take a break,Deathstroke can use the katana in one hand and the Desert Eagle in the other,that will help him to hold them,he will be able to make a barrage with the bodies of the deads,giving he the edge,the knives would be useful for a close attack,so I don't lose them,they will attack me with close-ranged weapons,so I can take advantage,due to Deathstroke being a professional swordsman,he can even use the street weapons against themselfs,as he's very skilled,he can simply avoid them,with less space,it mean that it will be more difficult for both,as he's fast,it will be hard to hit him,but hard to avoid,but he can figure it out.

Since he will survive like 5 hours without getting tired,he can just find a place that is difficult to reach and hid a little bit,he can use pipes,crow-bars and all these stuff as a barrage,together with the bodies,and,if it's a tall place,he can just use them to throw at the thugs.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#108  Edited By Joygirl

Going with Joker! Gas, joybuzzer, guns, etc will be of great help, and he can use his crazy strategies to disperse gas over a great area and buy time. He'll specifically comment on the inverse law of ninjas using his fourth wall powers, and therefore easily defeat all of the ninjas. Thugs always follow him, he should be able to trick them into fighting each other. And copper (therefore bronze) is highly conductive, therefore joybuzzer will do a number on spartans. I think he can make it.

Comiccrazeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Comiccrazeraze

I would go with Luke cage for an easy win, and I'd even go as far to say that he wouldn't get hurt at all

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jobiwankenobi said:

Scenario 4: A katana and a shield? This sounds like Link's original equipment. He will be very comfortable with this and is an excellent sword fighter.A duel katana spin-attack will be extremely dangerous for his enemies. Link can use his spin-attack to blow away any smoke if the ninjas use their smoker grenades. He is also very skilled at knocking projectiles back at the thrower with his shield bash, so the throwing knives won't be too difficult.

Now that he has a shield, Link can avoid and evade his enemies as well as defend against them. He will be able to last so much longer now.

Link is used to fighting on raised platforms (Super Smash Bros (Which I guess doesn't count) and in Skyward Sword (This fight should be on the link I previously posted if you need to see it.)) In this fight, he proved more than capable in knocking a skilled assailant of the edge of a platform.

Link would stay roughly ten meters from the edge while fighting, so that if he got the chance he could send one or more ninjas over the edge.

If a ninja proves difficult to beat, Link can use this last ditch move to beat them: He drops of the edge of the platform, this will slightly stun the ninja, and using his newly found gun skills, shoot him in the head. Then he grabs the edge and pulls himself back up, which he has proved more than capable of doing in many games.

He could drop ten ninjas in roughly a half hour. Once he has one on his side, the fight is over. He is now experienced with fighting with Deathstroke, whom has a similar battle type to a ninja. He could defeat all 200 ninjas in 12-14 hours and use the remaining 10-12 hours to rest.

You cleared Scenario 3.

@deadpoolrules said:

Scenario 1

• The Enemy : Infinite amount of thugs with baseball bats, crow-bars, steel pipes, and other street weapons rushing at your character.
  • The Setting : Abandoned neighborhood with only you and the infinite thugs. Small places to move, but lots of places to go.
  • The Equipment : Katana sword, Desert Eagle(2 clips), and Throwing Knives(5). No armor whatsoever.
  • Special Options :You can modify your weapons in this scenario, but nothing can be stronger than a grenade launcher.

Well,you're giving me one sword,which Deathstroke is totally worth with it and guns.And I'm not even talking about the knives.

It's a small place,so there won't be loads of thugs,that mean that i can easily hold'em off a little bit,than find a house or somewhere that I can take a break,Deathstroke can use the katana in one hand and the Desert Eagle in the other,that will help him to hold them,he will be able to make a barrage with the bodies of the deads,giving he the edge,the knives would be useful for a close attack,so I don't lose them,they will attack me with close-ranged weapons,so I can take advantage,due to Deathstroke being a professional swordsman,he can even use the street weapons against themselfs,as he's very skilled,he can simply avoid them,with less space,it mean that it will be more difficult for both,as he's fast,it will be hard to hit him,but hard to avoid,but he can figure it out.

Since he will survive like 5 hours without getting tired,he can just find a place that is difficult to reach and hid a little bit,he can use pipes,crow-bars and all these stuff as a barrage,together with the bodies,and,if it's a tall place,he can just use them to throw at the thugs.

There will be loads of thugs. There will be a hundred at least at one spawn, and they spawn infinitely. However, I still think Deathstroke could clear it.

You cleared.

@Joygirl said:

Going with Joker! Gas, joybuzzer, guns, etc will be of great help, and he can use his crazy strategies to disperse gas over a great area and buy time. He'll specifically comment on the inverse law of ninjas using his fourth wall powers, and therefore easily defeat all of the ninjas. Thugs always follow him, he should be able to trick them into fighting each other. And copper (therefore bronze) is highly conductive, therefore joybuzzer will do a number on spartans. I think he can make it.

Joker is acceptable. You can write up a more descriptive explanation later.

@Comiccrazeraze said:

I would go with Luke cage for an easy win, and I'd even go as far to say that he wouldn't get hurt at all

Isn't Luke Cage immune to bullets? Regardless I think Luke Cage is too overpowered for this.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By deadpoolrules

@jobiwankenobi said:

You cleared Scenario 3.

@deadpoolrules said:

Scenario 1

There will be loads of thugs. There will be a hundred at least at one spawn, and they spawn infinitely. However, I still think Deathstroke could clear it.

You cleared.

@Joygirl said:

Joker is acceptable. You can write up a more descriptive explanation later.

@Comiccrazeraze said:

Isn't Luke Cage immune to bullets? Regardless I think Luke Cage is too overpowered for this.

Hell Yeah,thanks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any other takers?

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By deadpoolrules
jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By jobiwankenobi

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm assuming that I get Deathstroke again.

Scenario 5: Link can easily beat multiple of these enemies along with Deathstroke. Link is less stealthy than Deathstroke, but they could hide in crops and evade enemies for hours without them ever catching them. If things go wrong, he can hide in a house to narrow the flow of enemies. Once, they get a breather, they can move to a new area. This could go on between the both of them for hours easily.

EVILRYUX2fold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By EVILRYUX2fold

Adamantium i was gonna pick cody from sf but he makes tornadoes or M.Bison (Boxer)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@EVILRYUX2fold said:

Adamantium i was gonna pick cody from sf but he makes tornadoes or M.Bison (Boxer)

Adamantium? Is that a character? I thought that was a metal alloy only. Cody from Street Fighter is good but no energy attacks. Or, you can pick M.Bison the boxer. (again, without any energy attacks.)

@jobiwankenobi said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm assuming that I get Deathstroke again.

Scenario 5: Link can easily beat multiple of these enemies along with Deathstroke. Link is less stealthy than Deathstroke, but they could hide in crops and evade enemies for hours without them ever catching them. If things go wrong, he can hide in a house to narrow the flow of enemies. Once, they get a breather, they can move to a new area. This could go on between the both of them for hours easily.

The enemies would most likely search the crops and find you. However, I think you could outrun them to another safe area. You cleared Scenario 5 and won. Congratulations!

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By jobiwankenobi

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Thank you for inferring my plan of moving around in the crops. Sorry if I wrote my explanation poorly. Anyway, thanks for the thread it was awesome. You should do more like it.

@deadpoolrules:

No Caption Provided

Unstoppable badassary!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to make a list of acceptable Street Levelers, just go make choosing easier. (these are examples. You can pick any other street leveler, but I have to accept it)

• Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
  • Raphael (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
  • Donatello (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
  • Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
  • Nightwing
  • Jason Todd/Red Hood
  • Daredevil
  • Punisher
  • Iron Fist (no chi)
  • Deathstroke (no healing factor)
  • Hawkeye
  • Captain America
  • Spider-Man
  • Wolverine (bone claws and no healing factor)
  • Black Tarantula
  • 3-D Man
  • Blade
  • Shang Chi
  • The Creeper (DC)
  • Warpath
  • Beast
  • Shredder (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
  • Master Chief/John 117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time for a bump.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By omegablast452

Albert Wesker FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452 said:

Stomp character. Not even sure if he's a Street Leveler.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
clemj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#122  Edited By clemj

I am taking kitty pryde, she stays phased and I win

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By omegablast452

@omegablast452 said:

Stomp character. Not even sure if he's a Street Leveler.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided

Not a stomp character he's only street lvl heck spiderman could beat him if wesker had no gun...I mean with infinite thugs Albert is going to get tired.

Avatar image for venomsapprentice
venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarlet Spider clears.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452: Mmmm... I see. I'm not familiar with Resident Evil, so I don't know much about him.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I'd take spiderman,,,and call in wolverine for help if needed

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#127  Edited By nickthedevil

Heatwave always survives. So would trickster.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By omegablast452

@omegablast452: Mmmm... I see. I'm not familiar with Resident Evil, so I don't know much about him.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided

He has about 10 or 5 ton strength at best his speed allows him to doge bullets but he's been able to be overwhelmed by two special forces with state of the art military weapons.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By renamed040924

@omegablast452 said:

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided

He has about 10 or 5 ton strength at best his speed allows him to doge bullets but he's been able to be overwhelmed by two special forces with state of the art military weapons.

Yup, Wesker was totally overwhelmed.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By omegablast452

@nickzambuto said:

@omegablast452 said:

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided

Didn't you beat resident evil 5?

they were overwhelming him on the plane he got tagged a lot of times.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By renamed040924

@omegablast452 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@omegablast452 said:

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided

Didn't YOU beat Resident Evil 5?

Wesker was effortlessly throwing Chris and Sheva around, I just posted the clip. The only reason they stood a chance on the plane was because they overdosed him with his serum and weakened him substantially. Even then he would of won, he had plenty of chances to kill them but Chris's protagonist protection saved him.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By omegablast452

@nickzambuto said:

No Caption Provided

@omegablast452 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@omegablast452 said:

"Be water my friend"

Wesker was effortlessly throwing Chris and Sheva around, I just posted the clip. The only reason they stood a chance on the plane was because they overdosed him with his serum and weakened him substantially. Even then he would of won, he had plenty of chances to kill them but Chris's protagonist protection saved him.

I did, the juice didn't really seem to weaken him just make him easier to tag not to mention Wesker's poor vision, besides CIS is included in battles so my character would be messing with his enemies.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452: @nickzambuto: You guys are flooding my inbox lol.

@Bane_of_sith said:

I'd take spiderman,,,and call in wolverine for help if needed

Okay then. Plan?

@nickthedevil said:

Heatwave always survives. So would trickster.

Want to make a plan for that?

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomsapprentice said:

Scarlet Spider clears.

Pretty sure Scarlet Spider is a bit above Street Leveler.

@clemj said:

I am taking kitty pryde, she stays phased and I win

Stomp character. Not allowed.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Soul_Rebel

I'll be using Hit-girl. Which i want to consider as Hard difficulty, but i'm not sure.

Scenario 1 is the easiest for her. She's small and is very stealthy and i don't see her having too much trouble hiding all around the abandoned building and having to sometimes kill a thug with her ammunition, then hide somewhere else.

Scenario 2 may be the hardest for her. The only way for to win this is by running and then gunning. She has impressive stamina, but i doubt she could just run for 24 hours. That's where the gunning comes in, she guns them down from a distance while resting and then runs again. WHen finally out of ammo, she clears a wave with a grenade, waits and then runs. Repeat this process. By the time she's out of ammo she could probably be far enough that by the time they catch her, 24 hours is up.

Scenario 3 is essential round 1, but slightly more difficult because of the fact they're mafia members instead of random thugs.

Scenario 4 isn't too difficult, but Hit girl is pretty smart. She manipulates the ninja's to one side while they fall to their death. If some of them try to cross while it's falling, she'll gun those few down. If they all try to cross, she'll just have to continue manipulating their weight until they're too tired and all fall to their death.

Scenario 5 actually isn't too difficult. As long as takes out the Ninja's first, she could probably stealth her way through the rest of the 24 hours. the ninjas pose a threat because they're 'masters of the shadows' they'll probably be able to locate hit girl fairly easy. That's why taking them out at the start with everything she has is necessary to survive.

EDIT: Never mind round 4, didn't read the scenario correctly. Let me think something up for that.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By renamed040924

@omegablast452 said:

@nickzambuto said:

No Caption Provided

@omegablast452 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@omegablast452 said:

"Be water my friend"

I did, the juice didn't really seem to weaken him just make him easier to tag not to mention Wesker's poor vision, besides CIS is included in battles so my character would be messing with his enemies.

The juice weakened him greatly, that's why he's on his knees gasping and writhing before the fight begins, and why he's so much slower.

Not saying Wesker isn't street level, if guys like Deathstroke and Spider-Man are street level then he is too.

marvelbeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By marvelbeast

all take taskmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelbeast said:

all take taskmaster

Accepted. You can make a plan now.

@Soul_Rebel said:

I'll be using Hit-girl. Which i want to consider as Hard difficulty, but i'm not sure.

Scenario 1 is the easiest for her. She's small and is very stealthy and i don't see her having too much trouble hiding all around the abandoned building and having to sometimes kill a thug with her ammunition, then hide somewhere else.

Scenario 2 may be the hardest for her. The only way for to win this is by running and then gunning. She has impressive stamina, but i doubt she could just run for 24 hours. That's where the gunning comes in, she guns them down from a distance while resting and then runs again. WHen finally out of ammo, she clears a wave with a grenade, waits and then runs. Repeat this process. By the time she's out of ammo she could probably be far enough that by the time they catch her, 24 hours is up.

Scenario 3 is essential round 1, but slightly more difficult because of the fact they're mafia members instead of random thugs.

Scenario 4 isn't too difficult, but Hit girl is pretty smart. She manipulates the ninja's to one side while they fall to their death. If some of them try to cross while it's falling, she'll gun those few down. If they all try to cross, she'll just have to continue manipulating their weight until they're too tired and all fall to their death.

Scenario 5 actually isn't too difficult. As long as takes out the Ninja's first, she could probably stealth her way through the rest of the 24 hours. the ninjas pose a threat because they're 'masters of the shadows' they'll probably be able to locate hit girl fairly easy. That's why taking them out at the start with everything she has is necessary to survive.

EDIT: Never mind round 4, didn't read the scenario correctly. Let me think something up for that.

Scenario 1 cleared.

Scenario 2 cleared, but barely.

Scenario 3 cleared.

Scenario 5 is a maybe. It's a longshot, so you'll have to elaborate more.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek:

Scenario 5: As it's an abandoned town, there's lots of room to hide around. thing is, ninja's could probably track her down. I also see Hitgirl being able to track them down as well though, thus meaning she'll be able to use the grenade launcher on them. From what i've seen and known, ninja's usually work pretty tight-knit. the grenade launcher will take out a large amount of them. For the few that remain, she'll use the rifle, which i see at least kill several. After that, there won't be too many left, and she should be able to pick them off one by one, each battle very difficult. After she's done with the ninja's, she can find many places to hide, since the thugs and Spartans aren't too clever when it comes to tracking.

Scenario 4 is the hardest, not number 2. It's not as if Hitgirl isn't skilled, but to take on 200 ninja's is a difficult task seeing as she's around that level of skill as well. The only way i see her taking this is to use the glock as an opening attack, probably only taking out 2 or 3 ninjas from the get go. Then she would have to use her clothing to somehow confuse the ninjas into believing she was one of them (she would have to dive into one of the groups to do this, using the shield as a her get in). Then let them kill each other from the inside out, while also kicking a few off the edge, if she herself was ever challenged. This could work, but it honestly wouldn't happen that often. If you accept this, she clears. If not i see her making it to checkpoint 8 using the special conditions.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Soul_Rebel said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek:

Scenario 5: As it's an abandoned town, there's lots of room to hide around. thing is, ninja's could probably track her down. I also see Hitgirl being able to track them down as well though, thus meaning she'll be able to use the grenade launcher on them. From what i've seen and known, ninja's usually work pretty tight-knit. the grenade launcher will take out a large amount of them. For the few that remain, she'll use the rifle, which i see at least kill several. After that, there won't be too many left, and she should be able to pick them off one by one, each battle very difficult. After she's done with the ninja's, she can find many places to hide, since the thugs and Spartans aren't too clever when it comes to tracking.

Scenario 4 is the hardest, not number 2. It's not as if Hitgirl isn't skilled, but to take on 200 ninja's is a difficult task seeing as she's around that level of skill as well. The only way i see her taking this is to use the glock as an opening attack, probably only taking out 2 or 3 ninjas from the get go. Then she would have to use her clothing to somehow confuse the ninjas into believing she was one of them (she would have to dive into one of the groups to do this, using the shield as a her get in). Then let them kill each other from the inside out, while also kicking a few off the edge, if she herself was ever challenged. This could work, but it honestly wouldn't happen that often. If you accept this, she clears. If not i see her making it to checkpoint 8 using the special conditions.

Actually, The Spartans might have a bigger role than you think. They are trained since 7, kind of like Hit-Girl, but also have big shields that have proven in history to be a huge defense. Swords don't even dent it.

In fact, it is proven that Spartans would defeat Ninjas.

They are really tough, so I could see their throwing spears to be a long range attack as well. They hunted, so I could see them being able to do some tracking.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: True, but i don't plan on Hit-girl trying to face the Spartans. And while the spartans did hunt, they hunted animals who left pretty obvious tracks. I think Hit-girl is better at hiding, than they are at tracking. The Spartans main thing in life was fighting, they were warriors. I don't think have the same skill in tracking people as the ninja's do.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Soul_Rebel said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: True, but i don't plan on Hit-girl trying to face the Spartans. And while the spartans did hunt, they hunted animals who left pretty obvious tracks. I think Hit-girl is better at hiding, than they are at tracking. The Spartans main thing in life was fighting, they were warriors. I don't think have the same skill in tracking people as the ninja's do.

Still....

Infinite thugs? They are bound to find her at some time, and that will draw the Spartan's attention as well. You need a backup plan just in case Hit-Girl encounters a bunch of the Spartans.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Hmmmmmm.... screw it, i'll use the special condition. If a thug finds her, and alerts others somehow before she kills him with a katana, Big Daddy will be there to cause commotion to come to him by using the desert eagle, it's sound will be enough to draw their attention to him instead of her. She'll also leave her spot there and sneakely go to another house.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By YoungJustice

Can I use Azula.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Soul_Rebel said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Hmmmmmm.... screw it, i'll use the special condition. If a thug finds her, and alerts others somehow before she kills him with a katana, Big Daddy will be there to cause commotion to come to him by using the desert eagle, it's sound will be enough to draw their attention to him instead of her. She'll also leave her spot there and sneakely go to another house.

Okay then. You should clear with extra help.

@YoungJustice said:

Can I use Azula.

Hmm.... okay.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By MasterJohn

Winsome Witch.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By King_Saturn
I will take The Zohan  !

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:

I will take The Zohan !

LOL I remember that movie. Forgot about that and my memory is rusty. What abilities/skills does he possess?

@MasterJohn said:

Winsome Witch.

Pretty sure she has major toon-force.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By YoungJustice

Actually let's be ballsy, can I use Movie Sherlock Holmes. No precog.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungJustice said:

Actually let's be ballsy, can I use Movie Sherlock Holmes. No precog.

Oooooh!!! That will be interesting. Accepted. Make a plan though.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided