How long will this team last against Superman?

• 121 results
IZZR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IZZR2

Superman is bloodlust and dipped from the sun for 2 days. How long can these teams last until they are beaten?

No Caption Provided

fights these guys

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jorg

Quite a while if Surfer and Quasar Drain Supes for long enough to let Scarlet Witch erase him.
Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

They beat him, but most of then die in the battle, Supes with two days sundip and blodlust would be a beast.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Deranged Midget

Most of the people here get speed blitzed and one shotted but Superman loses in the end.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#5  Edited By AssertingValor

they will live out their lives for a long time after they stomp SM.........................
Avatar image for supermanisthebest
supermanisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By supermanisthebest

Ha this match fight is too easy for Clark. He can destroy very fast with his heat vision. The heat vision of Superman will cut off their heads. Superman is the victor.

flamingmuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By flamingmuffin
@supermanisthebest: you're crazy

i dont know how long this team lasts but superman is gonna end up dead probably
Kid weather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kid weather

Sorry supes but I see death in your future

Distortion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Distortion

Surfer blitzes. 

/supes

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sherlock
@IZZR2: You must be joking superman is going to die horribly its just going to be a big gain up how can he possibly win?
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@supermanisthebest said:
Ha this match fight is too easy for Clark. He can destroy very fast with his heat vision. The heat vision of Superman will cut off their heads. Superman is the victor.
Obvious Trolling.
FunnyStuff707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FunnyStuff707

Surfer beats him on his own. Thor beats him on his own. A lot of casualties, but those two make Clark winning impossible.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DangerousLoki

No Warlock is a disappointment.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By katanalauncher

Are you kidding me? 
Scarlet Witch solos 
Surfer solos 
Odin force Thor solos 
QUASAR solos 
Beat Ray, Glads,Nova is on Superman's level w/o sundip.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By HolySerpent
@Deranged Midget said:
Most of the people here get speed blitzed and one shotted but Superman loses in the end.
Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Malonius

Silver Surfer's team was formed to face just such threats as this Superman.

lvl100gastly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lvl100gastly

superman loses

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Silver Surfer Solos 
Quasar Solos 
Thor Solos

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ssejllenrad

How long? As long as they wish! Some will be beaten though.

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WindCloud

A 2-day sundipped Supes destroys them all pretty fast and handedly.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#21  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Superman kills basically everyone except for Quasar and Surfer who beat him together. No one besides them can match Superman in speed and with a bloodlusted Sun Dipped Superman speed is everything mostly of them wont even see it coming

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#22  Edited By SpidermanWins

Team SPITE only because of Surfer, Thor, Quasar, and Glads.  All the others will die almost immediately. Also the Scarlet Witch could erase from existence while they fight him and stop the fight even sooner. Supes in that condition is devastating but the team just has too many powerhouses.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@WindCloud:  

I will debate that to the end of the world.
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mavfan626

Superman would win..

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@mavfan626 said:
Superman would win..
Why?
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By IcePrince_X

The Team has a chance of winning but will have major casualities

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By WindCloud
@TheCerealKillz:   You can debate that all you want.  But, yeah, Supes speedblitzes everyone and one-shot them each with a punch that carries a few billion tons per square inch, which basically breaks every bone in their bodies before their minds even register what's going on.  And  i  forgot whether the OP stated if the team has prep time or not, but if they didn't, then  i  don't see any logical way they can defeat him.

@IcePrince_X:   No, the team has zero chance of winning and complete and utter casualties.  (Why ?  Per my explanation above).
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Supes speedblitzes everyone and one-shot them each with a punch that carries a few billion tons per square inch, which basically breaks every bone in their bodies before their minds even registers what's going on

How bout no. Surfer would dodge it. Quasar would block it. Those two alone are would rape Superman. 

Infact, lets debate it. Silver Surfer & Quasar vs Superman. 

Surfer has blocked much worse, himself traveling at light speed and dodging mines. 

Quasar has drained people in nano seconds and used that to create a sheild that blocked The Annihilators from being obliterated.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#29  Edited By PikminMania
@katanalauncher said:

Surfer solos

I have erased all of the characters that couldn't solo Supes
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@PikminMania said:
@katanalauncher said:

Surfer solos

I have erased all of the characters that couldn't solo Supes
Quasar Solos. 

I said it. DEBATE ME.
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By WindCloud
@TheCerealKillz said:

Supes speedblitzes everyone and one-shot them each with a punch that carries a few billion tons per square inch, which basically breaks every bone in their bodies before their minds even registers what's going on

How bout no. Surfer would dodge it. Quasar would block it. Those two alone are would rape Superman.  Infact, lets debate it. Silver Surfer & Quasar vs Superman.  Surfer has blocked much worse, himself traveling at light speed and dodging mines.  Quasar has drained people in nano seconds and used that to create a sheild that blocked The Annihilators from being obliterated.
i  don't think so.  You're implying that SS would beat Supes in a 1-on-1, which has been debated miilions of times before.  You can take your side with SS all you want, but  i  believe that a sundipped silver-aged level Supes would be an opponent the likes of which SS has never faced before, and esp. if he's bloodlusted.  Physically, SS is a billion times weaker than Supes (100 tons lift vs. 2 billion billion billion tons lift, as stated by the DC RPG, produced by DC comics themselves).  Don't get me wrong,  i  used to be a huge SS fan, collecting most of his 80's and 90's comics, but he would not survive a trip to the interior of a million degree nuclear reactor like the sun (as stated by the Marvel RPG Game AND Marvel Universe books, SS can only withstand up to 100 points of heat damage, while the sun or nuclear bomb that produces 1,000,000 degree temparature will cause Class 1000 points of damage).  If we're talking about a sundipped Supes here, it means that he purposefully dips himself into millions of degrees of nuclear fusion that incinerates him with Class 1000+ points of damage every single second for 2 whole days, and come out not only unscathed but more powerful than before, then the winner between them is pretty obvious.

Quasar is a Marvel creation, and Marvel characters again are ridiculously much weaker than their DC counterparts.  And so, while Quasar may be able to "drained" people in Marvel, he would not be able to react fast enough nor be powerful enough to drain a man that can contain a black hole in the palms of his hands.  Because to imply so would be to imply that Quasar would be able to drain the energies of a black hole, which  i  don't think he can do.  It will be Class 1000 radiation damage to him, and he is NOT a "Class 1000" level radiation-resisting kinda character.  Captain Atom maybe (if he was translated into Marvel terms), but as far as  i  know, Quasar is only an Unearthly (100) level radiation-resisting kinda character.  

You know what  i'm saying ?
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@WindCloud said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

How bout no. Surfer would dodge it. Quasar would block it. Those two alone are would rape Superman.  Infact, lets debate it. Silver Surfer & Quasar vs Superman.  Surfer has blocked much worse, himself traveling at light speed and dodging mines.  Quasar has drained people in nano seconds and used that to create a sheild that blocked The Annihilators from being obliterated.
i  don't think so.  You're implying that SS would beat Supes in a 1-on-1, which has been debated miilions of times before.  You can take your side with SS all you want, but  i  believe that a sundipped silver-aged level Supes would be an opponent the likes of which SS has never faced before, and esp. if he's bloodlusted.  Physically, SS is a billion times weaker than Supes (100 tons lift vs. 2 billion billion billion tons lift, as stated by the DC RPG, produced by DC comics themselves).  Don't get me wrong,  i  used to be a huge SS fan, collecting most of his 80's and 90's comics, but he would not survive a trip to the interior of a million degree nuclear reactor like the sun (as stated by the Marvel RPG Game AND Marvel Universe books, SS can only withstand up to 100 points of heat damage, while the sun or nuclear bomb that produces 1,000,000 degree temparature will cause Class 1000 points of damage).  If we're talking about a sundipped Supes here, it means that he purposefully dips himself into millions of degrees of nuclear fusion that incinerates him with Class 1000+ points of damage every single second for 2 whole days, and come out not only unscathed but more powerful than before, then the winner between them is pretty obvious.  Quasar is a Marvel creation, and Marvel characters again are ridiculously much weaker than their DC counterparts.  And so, while Quasar may be able to "drained" people in Marvel, he would not be able to react fast enough nor be powerful enough to drain a man that can contain a black hole in the palms of his hands.  Because to imply so would be to imply that Quasar would be able to drain the energies of a black hole, which  i  don't think he can do.  It will be Class 1000 radiation damage to him, and he is NOT a "Class 1000" level radiation-resisting kinda character.  Captain Atom maybe (if he was translated into Marvel terms), but as far as  i  know, Quasar is only an Unearthly (100) level radiation-resisting kinda character.    You know what  i'm saying ?
Not anywhere does it say Silver Aged. There goes your entire arguement
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By WindCloud
@TheCerealKillz said:
@WindCloud said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

i  don't think so.  You're implying that SS would beat Supes in a 1-on-1, which has been debated miilions of times before.  You can take your side with SS all you want, but  i  believe that a sundipped silver-aged level Supes would be an opponent the likes of which SS has never faced before, and esp. if he's bloodlusted.  Physically, SS is a billion times weaker than Supes (100 tons lift vs. 2 billion billion billion tons lift, as stated by the DC RPG, produced by DC comics themselves).  Don't get me wrong,  i  used to be a huge SS fan, collecting most of his 80's and 90's comics, but he would not survive a trip to the interior of a million degree nuclear reactor like the sun (as stated by the Marvel RPG Game AND Marvel Universe books, SS can only withstand up to 100 points of heat damage, while the sun or nuclear bomb that produces 1,000,000 degree temparature will cause Class 1000 points of damage).  If we're talking about a sundipped Supes here, it means that he purposefully dips himself into millions of degrees of nuclear fusion that incinerates him with Class 1000+ points of damage every single second for 2 whole days, and come out not only unscathed but more powerful than before, then the winner between them is pretty obvious.  Quasar is a Marvel creation, and Marvel characters again are ridiculously much weaker than their DC counterparts.  And so, while Quasar may be able to "drained" people in Marvel, he would not be able to react fast enough nor be powerful enough to drain a man that can contain a black hole in the palms of his hands.  Because to imply so would be to imply that Quasar would be able to drain the energies of a black hole, which  i  don't think he can do.  It will be Class 1000 radiation damage to him, and he is NOT a "Class 1000" level radiation-resisting kinda character.  Captain Atom maybe (if he was translated into Marvel terms), but as far as  i  know, Quasar is only an Unearthly (100) level radiation-resisting kinda character.    You know what  i'm saying ?
Ahh.  My bad.  Still, doesn't matter whether it's SA or not.  You can't seriously hold two words against me.  haha.  Anyway, even a sundipped non-Silver Age Supes would be very very close to a non-sundipped, SA Supes in power level, wouldn't you agree ?
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@WindCloud said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@WindCloud said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

Ahh.  My bad.  Still, doesn't matter whether it's SA or not.  You can't seriously hold two words against me.  haha.  Anyway, even a sundipped non-Silver Age Supes would be very very close to a non-sundipped, SA Supes in power level, wouldn't you agree ?
Nope. 

The Silver Age was ridiculous for that.
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By odinforce
@supermanisthebest said:
wtf? 
no
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By WindCloud
@TheCerealKillz:  Oh well,  i  tried.  lol !  Awright.  i'm hitting the sacks now.  Have a good night/day.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@WindCloud:  

You too.
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By HellionVulcan
@katanalauncher said:
Are you kidding me? Scarlet Witch solos Surfer solos Odin force Thor solos QUASAR solos Beat Ray, Glads,Nova is on Superman's level w/o sundip.
This but scarlet would need some help to stop superman from turning her into red mist but with ronan quasar & co they can shield important members to help win .
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

This is spite, if I've ever seen it. Superman doesn't last five minutes in this fight.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#40  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Surfer solos.

odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By odinforce
@JediXMan: Bloodlust 2 day sundipped superman? That seems a little too much. How could surfer pull it off?
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@odinforce said:
@JediXMan: Bloodlust 2 day sundipped superman? That seems a little too much. How could surfer pull it off?
Surfer and Quasar.
Remoness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Remoness
@odinforce said:
Drain him of all Solar Energy.
BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BarelyAverage
@odinforce said:
Even a sundipped superman cannot manipulate matter. There are matter and reality manipulators in this fight coupled with a few fighters that could withstand even a sundipped supermans speed blitz momentarily. 
I don't see why every one is so enamored with superman sundipping. If he's so strong after sundipping, why didn't he just sundip for a week and stop Imperiex?
Remoness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Remoness

Also,Superman nearly died when he was too close to a sun.

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@TheCerealKillz said:
Silver Surfer Solos Quasar Solos Thor Solos
Yes, maybe, hell no
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@katanalauncher said:

Are you kidding me? Scarlet Witch solos Surfer solos Odin force Thor solos QUASAR solos Beat Ray, Glads,Nova is on Superman's level w/o sundip.

Chaos Magic Wanda can kill Clark but she's slow, she'd get one shotted
Surfer would solo
Quasar might be able to solo
OF Thor could solo but this is regular Thor.
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By odinforce
@TheCerealKillz@Remoness@BarelyAverage: I understand draining, but with the given amps couldn't he just hit them before they could? (I'm still responding to the surfer solo comment). Surfer has been knocked by weaker ppl.
BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By BarelyAverage
@odinforce said:
@TheCerealKillz@Remoness@BarelyAverage: I understand draining, but with the given amps couldn't he just hit them before they could? (I'm still responding to the surfer solo comment). Surfer has been knocked by weaker ppl.
Yes Supes can do that if say it was only SS but its not. Theres other powerhouses on this team that may not be faster than a sundipped supes but they still have super human reaction time and thinking. They would realize that their team was being wiped out.
weaponxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By weaponxxx
@WindCloud: It's always tricky to base battle thread outcomes off of handbook statistics...better to go with feats from the respective characters. For instance the class 100 grouping of Marvel characters are characters who can lift at least 100 tons. In this example Thor, The Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, and others can all lift well over 100 tons and in some cases the characters are on par with Superman. Also both Thor and the Silver Surfer have fought on the surface of the sun (with each other I believe) without being hurt. While that surely isn't on par with the pressure and nuclear fission/fusion constantly happening in the center of the sun i still think its worth mentioning. And i do remember Superman containing the black hole in the palm of his hands but I also remember Green Lantern assisting him. Agreed that sun dipped superman is a monster but the team is waaay too much for him. I would speculate that he could defeat the Avengers and the Annihilators on their own but together I don't think he can do it.