How far would femto/griffith get in marvel?

• 57 results
KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KingH

How far would femto/griffith from berserk get in marvel universe?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Griffith/femto has ganishika power up.

Kal-El Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He lasts until he gets Dr. Strange's attention.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man Griffith is my favorite character from Beserk. Can't really see most people in that pic but he probably stops at Juggs.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Ne_A3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Femto would probably handle the non-cosmic characters pretty easily as he is a high level reality warper (as every other Godhand member), has a strong foundation in magic (again, Godhand) and is upper mid-level in melee combat. With that combination, I'm willing to bet that he kills off the non-cosmic characters. However he gets badly stomped when he faces guys like Galactus, Thanos and so on. And I'm not even going to put him in a situation against stuff like The Living Tribunal.

From the non-cosmics, I'd give Dr. Strange a chance, as well as Phoenix (any version), Cable (any version) and Onslaught. However out of those guys, I'm thinking only Onslaught can realistically harm him.

Avatar image for annoyedimmortalspirit
AnnoyedImmortalSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We don't really know the limits of his powers... and neither ALL of his powers.

However i'm sure he would easily defeat Strange, and maybe stop at some other god or huge reality warper, because that's what he is.

He's not just a demon, and he doesn't only have physical powers... he exist in the Astral Plane, and he's basically god there. He has insane reality warping powers(changed the world...) and would be able to kill any physically "indestructable" character by killing their Astral bodies, his powers are much beyond magic users and would take someone of a higher caliber to deal with him. The only reason he didn't killed Gats yet is because he doesn't even consider him as a threat.

Ne_A3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We don't really know the limits of his powers... and neither ALL of his powers.

However i'm sure he would easily defeat Strange, and maybe stop at some other god or huge reality warper, because that's what he is.

He's not just a demon, and he doesn't only have physical powers... he exist in the Astral Plane, and he's basically god there. He has insane reality warping powers(changed the world...) and would be able to kill any physically "indestructable" character by killing their Astral bodies, his powers are much beyond magic users and would take someone of a higher caliber to deal with him. The only reason he didn't killed Gats yet is because he doesn't even consider him as a threat.

That's true. He is yet to show his full potential. I do think that his reincarnated form can be killed in this realm. I'm pretty sure tough that Death, The Living Tribunal, The Phoenix Force and other characters in their caliber are fully capable of stomping him. The One Above All will most certainly annihilate the entire Godhand without even blinking.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Femto? From what everyone is saying he seems pretty powerful.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Not a battle forums character.

Eggnogui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to tell. But no way he's clearing.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a battle forums character.

There's no such thing as a battle forums character. You can use pretty much anyone in a battle, with obvious restrictions of course.

Stormmagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Stormmagician

Probably stops at an all out Dr. Strange or Ghostrider.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By KingH

If you didn't know, these are femto/griffith abilities, credits to @uberhikari:

In his God Hand form Femto is incorporeal and his real body resides in the astral plane.

Used telepathy to make everyone all over the world dream that he is the messiah.

Used his telepathy to attack someone in their dreams. He attacked someone in their dreams causing them physical harm.

Manipulated dimensions as if they were physical objects to protect himself from a dimension cutting sword.

Warped the space around him to create a barrier.

Used precognition to see years into the future in order to become ruler of the planet.

Warped reality on a planetary scale (But he can only do this by using someone powerful enough to act as his medium)

Used soul manipulation powers to bring someone to "hell". Can manipulate people's soul.

Used probability manipulation to make people's attacks miss him.

Used causality manipulation to make events unfold exactly as he chooses.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can manipulate causality, so, technically, he should be able to clear in a universe where his actions aren't being dictated by the Idea of Evil.

Heinrich44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know one thing's for sure, The One Above All would stop them.

Zergrushflood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Femto would oneshot 100% of Marvel not even Pre-Retcon Beyonder can stop this monster, you have to be as powerful as Lucifer Morningstar to have a chance of fighting Femto but even then i would still give it to Femto because all Femto has to do is power himself up to an Hyperversal and he would oneshot everyone from Marvel and DC combined.

Avatar image for icemanbobbydrak
IcemanBobbyDrak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doesn't he control causality? if so, then he wins. he could just make himself end up with the infinity gauntlet or some shit like that.

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol @ him clearing.

Silver Surfer curbs him.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From the sounds of it...Professor X or Jean Grey could stop him. His body being in the astral plane is not a good thing for him.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not much to discuss here. We know almost nothing about Femto power wise.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He would stop at Dr. Strange, or any competent magic user with good stats to deal with an insanely fast master swordsman spritual being.

What I mean by that is Griffith as he existed was in hell, when a member of the Godhand is killed in the real world they just go back to their original realm, so only a magic user with sealing and has cosmic awareness that will stop them being blized can handle Femto.

Thats why I wonder how Guts is meant to kill Griffith and people should be reasonable in the threads berserk characters are put in, there not that strong but people such as I will be butthurt to admit random sorcerers stand a chance against berserk high tiers.

PrinceX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

griffith havent shown nearly enough to put him at a safe level yet.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, i love how i made a similar thread with a different character running the gauntlet long ago and it got locked, because apparently "iTs A cHaRaCtEr Vs VeRsE".

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He definitely clears street level, and gets to mid mid tier but that’s where it gets shaky. He hasn’t done much and I’m putting him there on implied power but I’m not putting him higher till he gets some dang feats

DPisunbeatable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Femto decimate everyone in the Marvel multiverse he can literally make it so a regular ant could destroy Pre-Retcon Beyonder. and everyone else in the Marvel, Let's not forget Deadpool, Punisher, and Wolverine all killed the entire Marvel universe at one time so why not Femto.

azuredeath666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dpisunbeatable: what are you smoking bud? kid franklin richards alone can rape the entire Berserk verse to Oblivion including IoE, while Pre-Retcon Beyonder sees the 3D world as a paper book or less like how Tesseract is explained but on that account PRB is a beyond dimensional being

kennethttran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speaking an expert in these type of shenanigans...

Griffith is SUPER charisma listed as a SUPER power. Nobody in all of fiction has this superpower... Do you know what that means?... He is never alone in conflict. Half of you all are practically in LOVE with this boy loveru nonsense. And I don't blame you. Not an inch. >;) Just pinch...

Griffith is not really a reality warper... He's a god... he's literally a god... who sits on GODHAND... Not a demigod like an Asgardian... He literally outranks Mephisto and the 7 Princes of Hell.. because he's a Prince of Hell which is another dimension... He's a god of Earth and the idea of evil on Earth itself and the Idea of Evil that he is a manifestation incarnate of... determines the destines and fates of man and mankind himself and itself. He can literally determine the course of a man's life with his very whim.

Griffith who is Femto can grant apostleship with subapostleship on the order that Zodd the Immortal is an apostle who might be stronger than half of GODHAND. A single apostle costs Griffith... little... to nothing.. for apostle comes with his own sacrifice(s).

Griffith is THE CHOSEN ONE of the entire universe/world of Berserk is more realistic in the modern world of reality than Marvel itself. It's not even clear if Guts is stronger than Griffith because it's still a point of contention today... long after berserk the series. He's the Luke of anime itself for some. And many rank him in the top 10 or top 15.. maybe top 20 highest power levels in all of anime. If you said Griffith versus Vegeta knowing SSJ GOD.... Most would not bat an eye nor blink at the notion of Batman vs Griffith.

Griffith's sword alone cuts reality. He's been able to throw Guts, the 1,000 demon and man slayer in a night... by glancing at him. Literally just looking at him...

He raped Casca. He would gladly do the same to who??...

Death??

Gamora??

Crimson Cowl girl??

Hope Summers??

It ends there... And that's where we start... doesn't it??

Because Griffith is the False Messiah of anime itself... He's the equivalent of the AntiChrist of anime.

That's the battle of the end.

Griffith vs Superman?... Superman of course.... but would He rise after 3 days?...

Griffith vs Batman?... Batman needs time to prepare.... his offerings... for that long luscious head of hair.

You don't understand... he's a pretty boy and the definition of...

One touch his pretty face... and he's done.

I wouldn't want to look at him... after that...

;_;/)$

Griffith never wurked.... for free...

And who amongst yee... of Marvel or DC... can afford a manboy such as he?...

>:\...

...not me.

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ningenoid

The overrated fodder stops at Spiderman

Mandrakk555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 thot stomps

Cross_Counter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tokyo_Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gets negged by a normal Marvel human.

PWong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By PWong

Depends, if he's just hanging around the astral plane I doubt anyone is going to take notice of him, there are much scarier things than him out there, and if he starts running around trying to manipulate reality Strange will probably take care of it without much issue.

The real issue is if he teams up with Mephisto or Dormammu, it could be difficult to get rid of him entirely considering he can alter probability to his favor.

KillerWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By KillerWave

@cross_counter: what was their bait? are they making fun of the wank done by berserk fans ?

Zczxczzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Griffith clears neg diff he's omnipotent and multiversal

ZxxzZxaZx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Griffith clears neg diff he's omnipotent and multiversal

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, people really wanted Griffith to reach a power tier back in the day.

Yeah, about those feats ... His most recent showings hinges on several factors reliant on others and other powers. He didn't exactly warp reality on his own accord, and its a terrible battleboard showing.

None of the God Hands have fantastic combat abilities. In fact, they're not having much to show at all. Again, conditional minor "reality warp" (more like making a pocket dimension, and dimension being the size of what, a town? with a small door into it, again conditional), transporting manifestations of themselves across unknown distances, being superhumanly strong but with durability poor enough to have their proxies killed with a sword stab from Guts or the need to shield the real body with a blocked swordstrike coming from Skull Knight when his sword wasn't lit with the beheliths, meaning durability on par with skull knights sword strike+sword or just about.

Ie. Nothing above the likes of Heralds at best. High tier with some hax than likely hardstop before Thor or SS.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@cergic: Ya, these past comments were definitely all based on assumption of where the series looked like it was heading with the character.

I think it’s still potential that Griffith is all of these things, but to say that with any sort of certainty is pretty disingenuous.

That being said, I could see him doing well in Marvel, the same way he did in Midland. Not by just using highly powerful magic, but by manipulating the world to follow him and become intensely loyal to him. He could get a lot of powerful characters on his side. His social magnetism seems to be his most powerful trait.

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SixPathsOfCapra

Stops at 2011 mcu Loki

Tommy_666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points