How far do WH Hulk, Thor, Sentry make it in DC Comics

• 69 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Master-Danny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Master-Danny

@kingofkings1 said:

@master-danny: It still doesn't prove anything .

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This proves all. And on top of all the Monitor (guardian of the universe-51) said life on that planet was destroyed.

Thou see that the monitor was watching the time (well before the Superboy goes to face the monarch), do you see some planet or moon destroyed?

No Caption Provided

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 thedailybagel  Moderator

@realitywarper: he isn't, he can no sell the shots of two supermen at the same time, can make black Adam look like a joke, beat martain manhunter, ion sodam yat and casually wrecked green lanterns by the dozen.

Hulk and thor aren't on that level. Although altogether they could win. Hulk can go toe to toe (if only for a little bit) thor can run support and void can do the most damage.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#55  Edited By RealityWarper

@thedailybagel said:

@realitywarper: he isn't, he can no sell the shots of two supermen at the same time, can make black Adam look like a joke, beat martain manhunter, ion sodam yat and casually wrecked green lanterns by the dozen.

Hulk and thor aren't on that level. Although altogether they could win. Hulk can go toe to toe (if only for a little bit) thor can run support and void can do the most damage.

I didn't say that he wasn't powerful.

But people totally overrate him as they see him above Thanos.

He is an high-end herald but not much.

Void is just a symptom of Bob's schyzophrenia.

Master-Danny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Master-Danny

Adam is not nothing close to the strinking power of world breaker, I think is below Thor best days overall.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel said:

Adam is not nothing close to the strinking power of world breaker, I think is below Thor best days overall.

Clearly.

And people overrate him as they create feats that don't exist...

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Kingant27

Sentry is the trio's best bet for taking them far, but this thread needs to be specificied better.

Master-Danny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry is the trio's best bet for taking them far, but this thread needs to be specificied better.

specify in what way? Sorry for asking this?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@master-danny: It sounds like it should be a guantlet etc, and is just asking you to think who can stop them.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@master-danny: It sounds like it should be a guantlet etc, and is just asking you to think who can stop them.

I guess that it's DSS as we use Marvel current characters.

TonyChu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They definitely won't clear oan midgets, that's sure.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oan midgets ?

No Caption Provided

They are pretty useless in every events...

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

They get to the JL.. since they are fighting as a team, it is logical to assume JL is doing so as well. 3 of them stand no chance against the league

Master-Danny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Master-Danny

@kingant27 said:

with Sentry they can beat the JLA, with some powerhouses like Superman, WW, Green Lantern, Captain Marvel, that is for sure.

They can beat Black Adam from WW3 and Captain Marvel together.

Superboy Prime, yes, I think they can. As well, Darkseid

I can see the marvel trio beat with high diff, a team between Doomsday and Despero. They probably are between Sodam Yat, brute force team (Doomsday/ Despero), Superman Prime and Monarch. They should stay somewhere between these 4 groups. Debatable of course.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They make it until Batman with prep. Then they get blinked out of existence.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By RealityWarper

They make it until Batman with prep. Then they get blinked out of existence.

Batman > Superman ( :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )

@kingant27 said:

with Sentry they can beat the JLA, with some powerhouses like Superman, WW, Green Lantern, Captain Marvel, that is for sure.

They can beat Black Adam from WW3 and Captain Marvel together.

Superboy Prime, yes, I think they can. As well, Darkseid

I can see the marvel trio beat with high diff, a team between Doomsday and Despero. They probably are between Sodam Yat, brute force team (Doomsday/ Despero), Superman Prime and Monarch. They should stay somewhere between these 4 groups. Debatable of course.

With The Sentry they can turn the JLA into allies :

And everybody that couldn't be turned into an ally (and I highly doubt they can do something to avoid it) can be killed quickly.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team gets extremely far especially with Sentry, who takes them even farther than Despero/SBP/Any version of Superman. I'm thinking only abstracts or Celestial-type beings could stop this team.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@master-danny: You said that galaxies and stars are still alive . Show me the proof . Everyone knew that earth 51 was Alive .

Master-Danny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team gets extremely far especially with Sentry, who takes them even farther than Despero/SBP/Any version of Superman. I'm thinking only abstracts or Celestial-type beings could stop this team.

Perhaps among the guardians of the universe and the Anti Monitor (version - Sinestro Corps Wars). This team of Marvel could face Trigon, what is your opinion?

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chain punches are non-stop punches. They are good show of speed but not the only way to display speed.

Not every exchange leads to chain punching, okay guys?

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@master-danny said:

@sodamyat said:

theyd still be very powerful and strong. theyd just get wrecked by most high tier dc guys due to the lack of speed

you speak as if all the characters in DC have super speed out of the equation (to match superman). I bet many Fodders in the image below are well below the level of Thor speed. In addition to marvel team has Sentry, who has comparably or higher speed in comparation to post crisis superman

massive super speed? no, just no....

The speed in a fight of DC characters is massively overrated on this site.

That's because the mechanics of speed are misunderstood a lot.

Most comic books characters can't compare with mangas characters in terms of attack speed & recovery speed as they can avoid and give hundreds of attacks in seconds.

http://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2m4ov3/meta_the_nature_of_speed/

Just look at Jotaro Kujo :

No Caption Provided

Or Kenshiro Kasumi :

No Caption Provided

Superman-like characters are totally outclassed in terms of striking & recovery speed.

Nice gifs.

FOTNS and JJBA are some of my all-time favorites.