how can Superman beat Batman with kryptonite?

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Batman is sitting in his batcave wearing kryptonite boxing gloves. Superman must find a way to initrate the cave and capture Batman.

No Caption Provided

Rules

-morals off Batman

-new 52 Superman

-Batman has all his equipment

-takes place in batcave

-Superman has infinite prep time while he and Batman don't age

-Superman must capture Batman alive

-takes place in batcave

theendgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Uses heat vision to cut Bruce's arms off at distance.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why did you make this?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This battle is stupid, either plan better or do not post.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman. Batman didn't have prep.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He doesn't.

Gilad_the_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Gilad_the_One

Wait for Bruce to get cancer and die

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can't. The radiation alone will start killing Superman and getting hit is like instant death for Superman.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Artyom

@ariesxmasters said:

He can't. The radiation alone will start killing Superman and getting hit is like instant death for Superman.

It's a good thing that Superman doesn't have any ranged attacks. -_- He could also just lift the entire Batcave out of the ground and crush it while using x-ray vision until Batman is trapped.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

.Superman has prep? So Superman is aware Batman has some Kryptonite in his arsenal.

Superman gets a lead lined suit, superspeeds behind Batman, activates the phantom zone projector and that's the end of that.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By w0nd

@ninjawarrior268: He dive bombs at super speed. Or does what he was doing in the comic recently, before he decided to go full tard and try to get close to batman...could have crushed him to death too, but instead he decided to fly away with him....

Superman has long range offense...he really would have no reason to get close to him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can not honestly tell it the people in this thread are being sarcastic or not.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@ariesxmasters said:

It's a good thing that Superman doesn't have any ranged attacks. -_-

Superman wouldn't use any ranged attack out of fear of killing Bruce, and Superman needs Bruce alive.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: If you didnt read Superman has prep while Batman just sits there. Not only is Superman out of Batmans league in intelect but he also has a suit for this lol. Also kryptonite is sometimes a insta win and other times its a slight slow down. Theres a reason he can fight Metallo its just that they make it really powerfull when humans use it so they can out up a fight even though they end up losing either way. This is a stomp.

OT: Superman puts his radiation suit on and procedes to use superspeed to take the gloves off and knock him out. Once Batman wakes up Superman tells him to stop being a stupid rebel and get back to work.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Superguy1591

In case this gets locked.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@ariesxmasters said:

Superman wouldn't use any ranged attack out of fear of killing Bruce, and Superman needs Bruce alive.

Hence, why I said "until he is trapped". Superman won't use ranged attacks out of fear? Ha, that's ludicrous. Plus, with prep he gets a lead-lined suit and does exactly what Superguy said.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@ariesxmasters said:

Superman has used ranged attacked on many enemies before without killing them... He threw a giant water container across town, timed it just right so when he was done his convo , it landed burst open and then froze the area.

He has the brains to do that, but he can't figure out a way to attack bruce without getting close to him...

Last fight they had Batman admitted he effed up, all his plans were against a superman with morals, the one he was fighting had none, but then at the end of the issue superman didn't kill him, which he should have, and lost because he got close to batman. So he basically lost because the story needed him to.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving Superman prep time is overkill. It doesn't matter if Batman has an island of Kryptonite.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Artyom

But seriously, how is this not locked?

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: @artyom: @darthvxder:

If you didnt read Superman has prep while Batman just sits there. Not only is Superman out of Batmans league in intelect but he also has a suit for this lol. Also kryptonite is sometimes a insta win and other times its a slight slow down. Theres a reason he can fight Metallo its just that they make it really powerfull when humans use it so they can out up a fight even though they end up losing either way. This is a stomp.

OT: Superman puts his radiation suit on and procedes to use superspeed to take the gloves off and knock him out. Once Batman wakes up Superman tells him to stop being a stupid rebel and get back to work.

Superman will out right admit Batman is the superior when it comes to intellect he has said it plenty of times and shows it plenty of times when he asks him for help. If you're going to respond with "PIS" argument just don't reply at all, like that tune gets old "PIS" this "PIS" that. That and Kryptonite and Superman have to many inconsistencies so I can't completely speak on that.

Hence, why I said "until he is trapped". Superman won't use ranged attacks out of fear? Ha, that's ludicrous. Plus, with prep he gets a lead-lined suit and does exactly what Superguy said.

He won't use ranged attacks specially New 52 Superman, he takes no risk when it comes to hurting anyone. Now you're him lifting up the Bat cave is a good point and would most likely work. But New 52 Superman wouldn't do that though knowing him he would just bust in and think he could handle it. But if he were to do that it would work.

Superman has used ranged attacked on many enemies before without killing them... He threw a giant water container across town, timed it just right so when he was done his convo , it landed burst open and then froze the area.

I don't know what New 52 Superman Book you're talking about I read so many but I do not remember him doing this. What Superman book did he do that in.

He has the brains to do that, but he can't figure out a way to attack bruce without getting close to him...

Last fight they had Batman admitted he effed up, all his plans were against a superman with morals, the one he was fighting had none, but then at the end of the issue superman didn't kill him, which he should have, and lost because he got close to batman. So he basically lost because the story needed him to.

Are you talking about the fight they had when they were trying to save their Planet from being destroyed and the Teamed up with Jochi (Mongul's son)? Or are you talking about when Batman was killed by Mongul and was reborn and fought Superman? Can you be more specific please, because like I said above I read a lot of Superman books so I remember a lot but I don't remember everything.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, thread looks like it is dead....before a lock, I Carlton.

No Caption Provided
BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman just slaps him behind the head to knock him out.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman will out right admit Batman is the superior when it comes to intellect he has said it plenty of times and shows it plenty of times when he asks him for help. If you're going to respond with "PIS" argument just don't reply at all, like that tune gets old "PIS" this "PIS" that. That and Kryptonite and Superman have to many inconsistencies so I can't completely speak on that.

Sometimes there is PIS but this isnt one. Yes Batman is a better strategist because he has studied more extensively into the area and has trained for it. Superman has infinite prep but all he needs is a couple of secods to read every book about every type of strategy to be at the lowest just as good. Superman is actually smarter than Batman. Superman has seen ways to improve Batmans equipment but says nothing out of respect. His FOS has replicas of some of the worlds most impressive things and he also has science 100s of years ahead of his and the whole world.

Batman is the the JL not just because he is an extremely good strategist and manipulator but because when you need to take a hard decision, hes the one to take it. I assume youve seen the movie S/B Apocalupse where Batman does this thing to Darkseid. If you havent seen it I recommend it, it eally makes Batman shine in some parts but if youre willing to spen money buy the comc book instead its worth reading. This is wy he asks for help because Superman is not willing to go as far as Batman is.

About kryptonite its like a plot device. Sometimes when he fights a very powerfull robot like Metally you need it to slightly weaken him to make them equals. When he fights a human like lets say Batman they use it as a surprise atack that demolishes him. Im not really bothered since it makes a good story but for battles its just difficult to use since you could use a scan of making Superman its bxtch and I could post a scan like when it only worked for 2 punches and then it broke Batmans hand.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he either comes flying in and tackles batman into the ground, which will kill batman or at the very least knock him out....... the kryptonite won't affect superman fast enough to stop him from doing that...... maybe superman will even manage to crawl away........ if alfred is not around to stomp his head in......... otherwise superman shoots batman with lasers from the sky.......

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can not honestly tell it the people in this thread are being sarcastic or not.

they are

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The same way he beats Kryptonite Man and Metallo.

These threads as silly.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#28  Edited By DrF8

The kryptonite wouldn't afekt him immediatly so basicly Supes can just fly to the Batcave with the Speed of sound or light and punch Batman...wich means he would instantly kill him. Then Clark would fly of the Batcave and ho hime.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterwhisper said:

they are

Not all of them unfortunately.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pinpoint heat vision to disable Batman from across the Batcave is one of the many ways a Superman who wants to win, does.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ariesxmasters

@darthvxder:

kryptonite its like a plot device.

That is exactly what it is lol.

Let me put it this way

In a actual real life fight who would win- Superman would win. But then again Superman wouldn't be able to exist in a real life to begin because he is too fictional. Batman would because he doesn't have any Super powers and is a lot more realistic character feature wise, obviously the story elements are very fictional I'm just talking about the character here.

In a actual Comic fight- Batman would win.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He throws New Jersey into the sun.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I already Carltoned this thread, why is it still open?

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman shoots him in the head and kills him

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman shoots him in the head and kills him

Somebody didn't read the OP *tsk tsk*

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Spams the lead suit and knocks bats out before he has time to say "I'm batman". Or gets the phantom zone projector. Whichever both work well.

johnadams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhh is this post a joke, no shit superman wipes the floor with bats. Lead suit Phantom Zone projector.Or just heat visions the bat cave into a little million pieces.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Something I have never understood is why does Superman not just throw things at these kryptonite carrying people?

He is strong enough to anything he wants and is almost as fast as flash so he could just throw a rock that weighs about 30 pounds at him at about Mach 5, done. Adjust size and speed of rock according due to opponent's durability.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Fly really fast and speedblitz to a point where he will be able to pass trough the radiation of the K effects. OR just shoot him really far away with his heat vision

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually trying to win, and not holding back as he always does.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ariesxmasters

Something I have never understood is why does Superman not just throw things at these kryptonite carrying people?

He is strong enough to anything he wants and is almost as fast as flash so he could just throw a rock that weighs about 30 pounds at him at about Mach 5, done. Adjust size and speed of rock according due to opponent's durability.

*Laughs*

Because DC actually want's Superman's comics to sell and actually have a story and plot lol.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He sneezes on the batcave.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it would be too easy. it's the same reason that he fights people who are obviously slower than him at regular speed. he could also just use heat vision or his super breath to get rid of the kryptonite. he should be able to see it from miles away. if he did that, then he would be practically invincible.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Bossmonster

This battle is stupid, either plan better or do not post.

Real talk right here.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#45  Edited By Jestersmiles
No Caption Provided