House of M Scarlet Witch vs Justice League

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for i_bomb_atomically
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Jorg: people usually have to break the rules to get banned. Im asking why you're here because you said you were leaving ant not responding to me anymore 42 minutes ago. At this pint you're just derailing this thread and not bothering to debate the topic....because you know nothing about wanda or the avengers. Which will get this thread locked...which is what i wanted since page one because this is a spite thread..which means...please continue not leaving.
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By HumanNumber

Whether or not she is an omniversal threat, i hated HOM. Why have this huge "no more mutants" set piece if you never intended on actually going through with it?

"No more mutants........except the ones that make us a crap load of money."

i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HumanNumber said:
" Whether or not she is an omniversal threat, i hated HOM. Why have this huge "no more mutants" set piece if you never intended on actually going through with it? "No more mutants........except the ones that make us a crap load of money." "
NO MORE MUT...woah woah woah...lets not get carried away here. Lets go with less mutants.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@HumanNumber said:
" Whether or not she is an omniversal threat, i hated HOM. Why have this huge "no more mutants" set piece if you never intended on actually going through with it? "No more mutants........except the ones that make us a crap load of money." "
hahaha
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Jorg

I'm afraid i know quite a bit about the Avengers including wanda, so hush hush.

But either way you are incredibly boring now. And i hope to god you stop debating as you clearly do not have a knack for it, sorry.

i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@texasdeathmatch said:
" @HumanNumber said:
hahaha "

@Jorg: flagged. 
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Jorg

And how did i break the rules there? Oh yeah, i didn't.