#1 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

caption
vs
caption
vs
caption
who wins this ninja showdown?
#2 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

mmmmmmmmmmm
i remeber

i had a fat but fat crush
on guy
i had guy everyting
guy poster
guy actionfigure
i like



MMMM gosh man~

lol but meh love looses to ryu :(

#3 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Guy will be killed first. Hotsuma next. Ryu outlasts both of them.

#4 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Guy will be killed first. Hotsuma next. Ryu outlasts both of them."
Agreed Ryu is the top dog here
#5 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

It comes down to Hotsuma and Ryu, and after a tiring battle, Ryu would win (though, all three are cool)

#6 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
xXi0RIXx said:
"mmmmmmmmmmm
i remeber

i had a fat but fat crush
on guy
i had guy everyting
guy poster
guy actionfigure
i like



MMMM gosh man~

lol but meh love looses to ryu :("
Guy had action figures!?
#7 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"mmmmmmmmmmm
i remeber

i had a fat but fat crush
on guy
i had guy everyting
guy poster
guy actionfigure
i like



MMMM gosh man~

lol but meh love looses to ryu :("
Guy had action figures!?"
lawl yes~
almost any video game charater has action figures

KEKEKKEKEKEK

my dog chewed on it


and then my little cousin flushed it :(
#8 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Ryu should win this one

#9 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
xXi0RIXx said:
"lawl yes~
almost any video game charater has action figures

KEKEKKEKEKEK

my dog chewed on it


and then my little cousin flushed it :("

O_O

*Searches the Internet for Guy action figures.*
#10 Posted by King Saturn (224150 posts) - - Show Bio
Ryu Hasabusa wins this fight ... he is 2 - 0 tonight

lol
#11 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Hotsuma and ryu seem to have very simular feats