Horror movie killers vs Batman and Zatanna

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

- Team is consisted of Pinhead, Jason Voorhees, Freddy Krueger, Chucky, Michael Myers and Jeepers Creepers

- Pre Flashpoint Batman and Zatanna, they have morals off and 3 hours prep

- Who wins and why?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just got the shivers down my spine reading that list of horror movie killers. The Creeper... Ew. Batman and Zatanna all day er day.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Zatanna can probably solo. Team 2

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zatanna turns them all into pigs, and Batman stands in a dark corner whispering right after she uses the spell, "I am the night".

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zatanna turns them all into pigs, and Batman stands in a dark corner whispering right after she uses the spell, "I am the night".

I laughed more than I should.

Captain_Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only Zatanna and Pinhead matter in this fight

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By bigcimmerian

Only Zatanna and Pinhead matter in this fight

Explain.

Avatar image for marvelthunderbolt
marvelthunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

excuse me but, Jason, Freddy, and im pretty sure pinhead are all demons. i know jason is a demon. freddies a bit irrelevant since hes in your dreams but i know jason is always badass wherever. also jeepers creepers is insanely tough and strong. not sure if hes a demon but he really does look like one. chucky is a no and michael myers can take damage. i really think the horror movie squad might be a win.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

where's Cara Hunter's end is sex meme?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

excuse me but, Jason, Freddy, and im pretty sure pinhead are all demons. i know jason is a demon. freddies a bit irrelevant since hes in your dreams but i know jason is always badass wherever. also jeepers creepers is insanely tough and strong. not sure if hes a demon but he really does look like one. chucky is a no and michael myers can take damage. i really think the horror movie squad might be a win.

I don't think Freddy or Jason are demons. Even if they were it wouldn't matter. Without the three hours, Zatanna just needs to say one or two words to stop the entire team since none of them have any feats against high tier magic users. WITH the three hours, her and Batman take 5-10 minutes to discuss the shortest word thus ending it quickly. With morals off I'm going with "eid".

Give Zatanna's page a good read.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelthunderbolt said:

I don't think Freddy or Jason are demons. Even if they were it wouldn't matter. Without the three hours, Zatanna just needs to say one or two words to stop the entire team since none of them have any feats against high tier magic users. WITH the three hours, her and Batman take 5-10 minutes to discuss the shortest word thus ending it quickly. With morals off I'm going with "eid".

Give Zatanna's page a good read.

Ok then no prep for Heroes :D and morals on Zatanna, will it change anything?

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By homicidalmaniac

Zatanna should Solo

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I feel people are low balling Jeepers Creepers, JC from what has been shown and established in the movies is complety unkillable and can fly at speeds faster than a car. I would also like to note hes a demon from biblical times, so its possible he could have some magical resistance.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Ok then no prep for Heroes :D and morals on Zatanna, will it change anything?

I don't think so, no. She can still stop all of them here with no trouble at all. You'd have to swap her completely.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zatanna turns them all into DVD cases for each of their respective movie franchises. Batman is about as un-needed as JLA/JSA vs Anti Monitor.

Avatar image for marvelthunderbolt
marvelthunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the only way to kill freddy is to pour holy water on his bones or simply defeat him (pretty hard one) how is that not demonic? and also pinhead literally says "welcome to hell" and has like faceless/mangled people guide him in his killing. and as for jason, im just kind of going off of the bat with him. he literally doesnt die (watch jason X, they explain they tried every possible way of killing him and it didnt work) and i did read about zatanna, her attacks arent that quick. her powerful spells that have to do with people take time to cast in which JC would just grab her and stab her to death. also chucky would aid in helping the team find out about zatanna and what her spells do and how long they take etc since he actually uses that kind of stuff to transfer himself into a persons body (which is like most of his movies) jeepers creepers is far from human also. he has bat wings and an unusual organ system and that weird lizard thing he has around his face. i really think you guys arent focusing enough on how powerful these characters would be together. im not saying they would easily win but it would make a great movie :)

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zatanna alone will MURDER each of these fake demons! with relative ease! Even with her morals on, her magic is far superior to any of these demonic entities looking to wreak havoc on Batman and Zatanna and innocent bystanders. All she has to say is "POTS!" like she used on Desporo, and they all will stop in their place, magically frozen solid. They haven't shown any resistance nor immunity to magic, so it's easy for Zatanna to take them all out! Batman might die in the process, and if he does, then Zatanna loses her morality and EXTERMINATE these demonic pests immediately with her last resort magical phrase "EID!"!

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Zatanna solos. Batman could also probably solo with prep and knowledge

deathstroke512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of batman or zatanna could solo.

mega6382

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman can stay up for a long time, and has shown resistance to entities that attack in dreams (Dr. Destiny), and is skilled enough to fight Freddy in a dream. And with prep time, he will surely be able to figure out how to kill or neutralize these killers. And will assist Zatanna in getting it done. Even with morals on, they should still be able to kill these things, because they are not technically human, just saying.

So, Batman and Zatanna wins.

Avatar image for celestialknight
CelestialKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zatanna solos

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By xMangog__Beastx
Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zatanna solos. Batgod solos all of their universes, then beat Zatanna for being useless.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either one solos.

mega6382

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zatanna solos. Batgod solos all of their universes, then beat Zatanna for being useless.

lol

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team two wins.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zatanna solos

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zatanna solos. Batsy screws her afterwards.

Deadknight999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Deadknight999

Freddy and pinhead are only Team 1 chance to win against zatanna

Jason would at least handel batman

Can Freddy's magic beat zatanna? Well.... Not really but it's not Impossible

Can pinhead's magic beat zatanna?

Well.... His magic is above Freddy so at the BEAST he could handel her

But the majority goes to zatanna I'd say 7/10

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In their movies, a lot of these guys get an L delivered by teens or randoms. Can’t see why Zatanna can’t tell them into a pumpkin pie. Adding Bats and prep means more of an L.