Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By darklord_apoc

Poll Hordak vs Darkseid (10 votes)

Hordak 20%
Darkseid 90%

New 52 D.C, Master's of the Universe, "Hordak" vs New 52 D.C Darkseid.... For those who do not know about Hordak I suggest you read "The origions of Hordak" it's a short but good comic of some of his feats! Also Hordak is far more powerful than Skeletor, who was able to control the Justice League under his spell.... Aways, who would win out of these two? I think it would be a fight the universe would remember!

• 
mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By mikep12

Current horrdak seems much stronger than his previous incarnation both physically and in the magic apartment but Darkseid omega beajs bust planets ajd he has a variety of other feats

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By darklord_apoc

@mikep12 said:

Current horrdak seems much stronger than his previous incarnation both physically and in the magic apartment but Darkseid omega beajs bust planets ajd he has a variety of other feats

So you go with Darkseid? Well Hordak, from what I read was able to take souls from billions of cosmic people and he is a cosmic vampire... I wish there was a Hordak fan on here who has all of the new Hordak stuff so the person can tell us more of Hordak's feats... Do you know a lot of current Hordak's powers?

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc: I reading the current heman series and heman vs dcu and I was a fan of the classic tvs series. I haven't picked up the recent issue of heman vs dcu but by the art it seems he will be facing the full force of the justice league and masters and yes I'm a horrdak fan he"s in my top 5 list and I know he has a few feats I'll try to find scans happy new year

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

@darklord_apoc: I reading the current heman series and heman vs dcu and I was a fan of the classic tvs series. I haven't picked up the recent issue of heman vs dcu but by the art it seems he will be facing the full force of the justice league and masters and yes I'm a horrdak fan he"s in my top 5 list and I know he has a few feats I'll try to find scans happy new year

That would be great if you did find some feats and post them so we can know just how powerful Hordak is.. I have the Origin of Skeletor and Origins of Hordak, and a few of Princess Adora when she was brain washed as Hordaks daughter and that's about it :( and Happy New Years to you also and hope yours was great!! :)

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc: couldn't find any respect threads but I know he can freeze time I'll try and find more

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Baltoro

Darkseid wins simply because he is more established. Who cares what Hordak can control? Darkseid has controlled billions of minds at once and he did this on multiple occasions. Hordak never performed feats of this level; except maybe in his sleep.

No Caption Provided

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: Yes please and see if you can find any scans because I do not think there is a respect thread for him because he's not that popular yet..... @baltoro: Darkseid did that in the "Great Darkness Saga" we're going by current versions....

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dondave

Darkseid blows up the planet

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: Yes please and see if you can find any scans because I do not think there is a respect thread for him because he's not that popular yet..... @baltoro: Darkseid did that in the "Great Darkness Saga" we're going by current versions....

Alright man, I'll stay tuned to see what this Hordak guy has going for him. But the New 52 Darkseid is no chump. Although Darkseid had a string of jobbings a few years ago I think they are starting to restore him back toward those pre-crisis levels.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

I doubt that will work because Hordak is stronger than He-Man

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Has He-Man blown up a planet?

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@darklord_apoc said:

@dondave said:

Has He-Man blown up a planet?

He-Man was able to beat a blood lust Superman and has pushed moons and things so there's nothing to suggest he can not since he's on Superman's level of durablity

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc: Was the fight He-Man had with supes canon?

Yes it was because I have the comic of Masters of the Universe right when they came back from earth, and in the comic it mentions where they were (on earth), and plus D.C wanted to prove once and for all who is stronger, and since the first time He-Man fought Supes waaay back in the 80's, which was not canon; D.C now owns Masters of the Universe comics, so they decided to make Supes and He-Man fight again and this time it be canon...

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc: Hordak has basically nothing in the way of useful feats so far. He absorbed the souls of the millions of fallen soldiers in an ancient battle, but he only did that after they all killed each other, so it's not like he actually took out 2 million soldiers himself. He easily soloed Zodac, but we don't really know how strong Zodac is. Also, the events in the origin issue were from a million years in the past; since then, Hordak has apparently lost his physical body. We really have no idea how much he may have waxed or waned in the intervening million years.

I believe he vaporized Shadow Weaver, but that's about it, and I don't think there's any reason to believe she's innately tougher than anyone else without her magic protecting her.

As of now, I really see no reason to believe he could hang with Darkseid.

Also, some of your logic is a little faulty. I don't think we have any real proof that he is "far more powerful than Skeletor," and the Skeletor you're comparing him to is, I believe, greatly enhanced compared to his normal self (or at least, where Skeletor was when He-Man punched his jaw off). And the question of Superman's death is still somewhat unresolved; it is entirely possible it was some sort of simulacrum that He-Man stabbed, we just don't really know at this point. Even if it was the real Superman, I think it is pretty clear the reason he died is because He-Man has a magic sword, which means he can basically just bypass Superman's durability. And He-Man moving moons and the like is not from this continuity, but from the old cartoons.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc: Wait, which He-Man are we talking about here? The 1980's He-Man who fought Pre-Crisis Superman or New 52 He-Man?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@dondave said:

Givemefreedom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid no doubt too easy.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@darklord_apoc: Wait, which He-Man are we talking about here? The 1980's He-Man who fought Pre-Crisis Superman or New 52 He-Man?

The new 52 one is canon not the Pre crisis one...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

The new 52 one is canon not the Pre crisis one...

Then you can't assume that He-Man could blow up a planet and by extension Hordak as he's not shown strength nearing that level

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freefa11 said:

@darklord_apoc: Hordak has basically nothing in the way of useful feats so far. He absorbed the souls of the millions of fallen soldiers in an ancient battle, but he only did that after they all killed each other, so it's not like he actually took out 2 million soldiers himself. He easily soloed Zodac, but we don't really know how strong Zodac is. Also, the events in the origin issue were from a million years in the past; since then, Hordak has apparently lost his physical body. We really have no idea how much he may have waxed or waned in the intervening million years.

I believe he vaporized Shadow Weaver, but that's about it, and I don't think there's any reason to believe she's innately tougher than anyone else without her magic protecting her.

Also, some of your logic is a little faulty. I don't think we have any real proof that he is "far more powerful than Skeletor," and the Skeletor you're comparing him to is, I believe, greatly enhanced compared to his normal self (or at least, where Skeletor was when He-Man punched his jaw off). And the question of Superman's death is still somewhat unresolved; it is entirely possible it was some sort of simulacrum that He-Man stabbed, we just don't really know at this point. Even if it was the real Superman, I think it is pretty clear the reason he died is because He-Man has a magic sword, which means he can basically just bypass Superman's durability. And He-Man moving moons and the like is not from this continuity, but from the old cartoons.

I believe in the origin of Skeletor that Hordak made Skeletor who he is and granted him the power he has now, and also Skeletor seems scared of Hordak because he stormed through Eternia and Skeletor has not done anything to stop him, so that kinda tells me that Hordak>>>>> Skeletor.... Also I believe Hordak lost his body due to King Grayskul, He-Man's ancestor, who is more powerful than He-Man is and before Hordak lost he managed to kill Greyskul... I could be getting it mixed up though so I'm not sure.... Well He-Man was fast and powerful enough to not be blitzed by Supes, and I read where D.C made this crossover to show who is more powerful, and even on other forms everyone has said the new He-Man is, and if so then theres no reason to think He-Man can not survive a exploding planet, and if I am right and Hordak killed King Greyskul, who is more powerful than He-Man then I am sure he would survive an exploding planet..... Also, Skeletor himself was able to control the Justice League before they could react, and Hordak taught Skeletor the dark arts and magic... So it's safe to say Hordak could've done the same.... I am still trying to find some more feats on Hordak and also in "origins of Hordak" it talked about how Zodiac's people were immuned to having their minds read, but Hordak was able to read their minds which is how he sat his trap for the whole big war, so that is a good feat, and also after he absorbed Zodiac he was at that time the most powerful man in the universe because he had the power of Zodiac's people and his own making him somewhat of a cosmic being!

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By darklord_apoc

Bump

Avatar image for vengerprofessional
VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengerprofessional said:

@baltoro: Darkseid wins simply because he is more established. Who cares what Hordak can control? Darkseid has controlled billions of minds at once and he did this on multiple occasions. Hordak never performed feats of this level; except maybe in his sleep.

Actually Hordak is immortal in 2002 series and new 52 ,even if Darkseid kill Hordak (which he can't) Hordak spirit can attack Darkseid .King Grayskull kill Hordak in new 52 and 2002 series BUT STILL IN THE END HORDAK kill King Grayskull AND ATTACK Skeletor in his astral Astral projection And keep in mind that blasting planet and even universe means nothing when he can resist magic Reality Warping power example Kid Goku can beat Master Roshi hu can blast moon but lost against General Blue .General Blue beat kid goku with TP Kid Goku beat Master Roshi hu can blast moon but lost against General Blue hu never blast ever a mountain and he beat Capitan Ginyu in Frieza Saga in H2H hand-to-hand combat and in the end he lost beacuse Capitan Ginyu Possess Goku body with mystic force Projection Magic/TP.

Not to mention in new 52 Hordak use He/man blood to absorb He/man power from castle Grayskull and when Hordak absorb power of Grayskull Hordak has the power
https://www.facebook.com/393318480768837/photos/a.396136383820380.1073741829.393318480768837/586039484830068/?type=1&theater

1.Babidi control Vegeta brains

2. Dabura Turns Piccolo and Krillin into a Statue

3 Buu Turns another people in chocolate

4 General Blue beat kid goku with TP

5 Capitan Ginyu Possess Goku body in Frieza Saga

superman destroyed a universe just by flying through it the spectre had to stop him from destroying it because he was flying too fast he /man is outclassed by superman

SA superman has more feats than escaped a stellar black hole

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/98379/2080197-1530390_1437152_su9vg2_super_super.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/98379/1861956-dccp29_05.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/98379/1861955-dccp29_04.jpg

Pre/crisic Superman destroyed a universe just by flying BUT HE CAN BE INJURED BU WONDER/WOMAN PUNCHES???Wonder/woman can trades punches with Pre/crisic superman????!!!!

and wonder/woman beat superman in fight,Superman can not fight MAGIC SPELS AND MAGICAL WEAPONS OFF /WONDER/WOMAN LASSO,HE ADMIT READ COMIC AND COMMENT

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67985/1530898-justice_league_of_america_v1__143___page_33.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/18042/434659-jla_02916.jpg

wonder/woman never demonstrated that can survive planet busting attack or survive supernova but still beat Superman with lasso of truth

With 2 punches Sahzam beat Superman ,Superman hu can move solar sistem but Shazam beat him with 2 punches???????!!!!!!!!

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/18042/434660-jla_02915.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/18042/434659-jla_02916.jpg

Earth's mass equals 5,973,600,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg. Moon's mass equals 73,477,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg. The latter doesn't even take up 1% of the Earth's mass (.0123%) .

Wonder Woman helped pull the Earth along with Superman and Martian Manhunter, two people who are within the same strength class as she is. Only they could be slightly stronger than She-Ra . Assuming that the three of them pulled more or less 1/3 of it's mass (in Wonder Woman's case, x ≤ 1/3), she would have to be pulling somewhere close to 1,991,200,000,000,000,000,000,000 kgs. If you compare that to the Moon's mass (divide), the Moon only takes up .0369% o
She-Ra MOVE MOON

In episodes in She/ra series "Loo-Kee Lends a Hand" Hordak stops time in the Whispering Woods and everyone was frozen in time He-man and She-ra move an object frozen in time, it is virtually impossible that sugeest that He/man and She/ra has no limit in strength, she as strong as he needs to be

in 16:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu1KEVxvp2E

like i said using A-B logic means nothing

@baltoro Darkseid wins simply because he is more established. Who cares what Hordak can control? Darkseid has controlled billions of minds at once and he did this on multiple occasions. Hordak never performed feats of this level; except maybe in his sleep.

like i said using A-B logic means nothing

Hordak win beacuse he is immortal I doubt Darkseid can defeat King Grayskull when he used full power of Grayskull magic of Elders

in 13:29

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVKdB_Hcqec

But the New 52 Darkseid is no chump. Although Darkseid had a string of jobbings a few years ago I think they are starting to restore him back toward those pre-crisis levels.

You know that Pre/crisic Superman is much more powerful than Pre/crisic Darkseid ?

Pre/crisic Superman

Superman has lived though supernova 50 times the bigger than a 10 octillion supernova and large planets colliding that had the force of 2400 10 octillion supernovas and Absorbed that anti sun Energy to destroy 1/2 the Galaxy.

yet again he lose against Post/crisic Skeletor

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/classics_superman_vs_he-man_extra0_full.jpg

In speed superman destroys reaching speeds in millions of times faster than light hulk has trouble hitting beings that could move Mach 610. He's also reached speeds trillions of times FTL.

yet again he lose against Post/crisic Skeletor

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/classics_superman_vs_he-man_extra_content_09_full.jpg

Fighting capabilities superman has trained with multiple master fighter most notable wild cat"greatest boxier in the DCU" Wonder Woman f* ing batman and Mongul also he has mastered multiple Kryptonian fighting styles.

yet again Post/crisic Skeletor beats the shit out of Superman

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/classics_superman_vs_he-man_extra_content_10_full.jpg

Other powers superman has far more Powers for me most noble phasing. He-man can't even do half of these things LOL

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/classics_superman_vs_he-man_extra_content_17_full.jpg

IN Superman is moving at 6 octillion times light speed. His maximum speed is also his maximum fighting speed, so he can fight at this speed. This outclasses what Wally can fight at by a landslide, considering Wally's best speed feat was being able to fight 14 trillion times light speed.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/wm/4/103247999140895684080/posts/fXw41YBdnAn

https://plus.google.com/u/0/wm/4/103247999140895684080/posts/fXw41YBdnAn?pid=6043742385218235426&oid=103247999140895684080

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/classics_superman_vs_he-man_extra_content_14_full.jpg

Superman's been proven to fight from at least 8x to 50x FTL in-combat - this is due to him punching Wonder Woman from the Sun to Earth in less than 2 minutes, even though it seemed to take her seconds:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/7/72524
/2950516-1048701380-26776.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/144112/2740872-2cmtf6v.jpg

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/classics_lex_luthor_vs_skeletor_extra_content_13_full.jpg

skeletor beat superman again and solo justice legue

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/107179/3431886-new+52+skeletor.jpg

superman has lived though supernova 50 times the bigger than a 10 octillion supernova and large planets colliding that had the force of 2400 10 octillion supernovas and Absorbed that anti sun Energy to destroy 1/2 the Galaxy.

O REALY BUT HE/MAN or skeletor WIL TURN SUEPRMAN IN FLOWER AND ROCK ,WHAT IS WEAKNESS OF SUPERMAN...I just remembered....MAGIC YES MAGIC

Superman weaknesses

wikipedia

Magic: While not so much an actual weakness (some would argue this is more of a vulnerability), Superman's powers, as great as they might be, are the result of a natural phenomenon, not supernatural. As a result, he is affected by most forms of sorcery in the same way as any mortal.[41][42] In several stories, it has been shown that magical/mythical creatures, such as demons, vampires, werewolves and many others, are actually capable of injuring and wearing him down. Though it is also shown that no magic can directly destroy him (not, at least, unless it comes from a divine or semi-divine force), implying that at least a portion of his invulnerability is capable of protecting him, his magical enemies have often proven to be the most dangerous.

magic can directly destroy him not, at least unless it comes from a divine or semi-divine force)

A WAHT IS semi-divine force I forgot YES THE POWER OF GRAISKYLL

can Darkseid resist magic of Skeletor or Hordak . Skeletor can turn superman in Statue and He/man can turn superman in flower

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/m_gift02_full.jpg
He/man can turn superman in flower

He/man can turn superman in flower

17:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAW6ND_Tijk

who is next Darkseid?

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freefa11 said:

I always wanted to respond to this, but keep forgetting to, but now that I came across it again I might as well...... Have you read the rest of the issues of MOTU New 52? I do not see how Darkseid can kill Hordak and I dare even say that Hordak should win.... He was able to destroy Castle Grayskull with a thought while he was still trapped in Despondos.... And you are right that he fed off of the dead souls, but he also was able to feed off of the living ones as well.... He basically was feeding off of the souls in Eternia and Etheria to keep him alive.... He was able to turn most of Eternia into his image of the Fright Zone without even being on the planet, or same dimension..... When King Grayskull had killed him and sent him back to Despondos, his will was so strong that he was able to merge with the dark dimension itself and keep living..... The biggest feat of all was how he was able to bring about Horokoth from seer will (Horokoth is basically the dark side of the Goddess, and in MOTU the Goddess is the creator of the universe)....

Also, if I may add Skeletor was not really amped in MOTU vs D.C Universe.... Dark Orko had just merged Skeletor's broken staff into Skeletor's chest, and even then Skeletor had to team up with Dark Orko to try and suck earth's magic and then confront Hordak.... Basically Skeletor nor Dark Orko were powerful enough to face Hordak at that time, yet.... Skeletor did however kill Hordak in the Eternity War, but he had help from the avatar of the Goddess (who Evil-Lyn had turned into) but when him and Skeletor were fighting Hordak was beating him with no problems, and Skeletor was at his most powerful due to She-Ra's sword....