- Character morals apply
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By theicon

Sylar  could take this if his absorption powers work on mutant dna  he wins this

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By buttersdaman000
@theicon
Read the OP
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By theicon
@buttersdaman000: Sylar, wins and takes her power
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By buttersdaman000
@theicon
Why?
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By theicon
@buttersdaman000: Has a greater array of powers, regeneration healing
Telekinesis,
Rapid cell regeneration,
Alchemy,
Clairsentience,
Sound manipulation,
Electric manipulation,
Lie detection,
Imprinting,
Shape shifting,
Disintegration,
Flight,
Empathy

if he touches her with alchemy shes toast, she'd turn to solid gold, his telekinesis is very superior to any one
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Not sure if he will be using this: 

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By buttersdaman000
@theicon
Hope has shown the powers of:
- Cyclops
- Cable
- Rogue
- Colossus
- Namor
- Armour
- Iceman 
- Bishop

So Im pretty sure she can fight Sylar
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By theicon
@buttersdaman000: means nothing if shes turn into solid gold, sylars telekinesis is unmatched he'll rip through hope   his main power is intuitive aptitude, understanding how things work, giving him max proficiency to any acquired power, he could shape shift into cable and hugg her thus touching her and  ending this x babe!
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By buttersdaman000
@theicon
She has Rogues powers....so touching wont be a good idea........
Sylar's Telekinesis is not unmatched. Hope can combat him with her own telekinesis
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By theicon
@buttersdaman000: he could alchemise her before she absorbs any of his powers,his is instant,rogues isnt instant,man u dont know Sylar very well, hope is no where near effencint in telekinesis than Sylar,  if shes a level 8 or 9  Sylar would always be a 10, he could breakthrough her telekinesis like a jedi master to a padawan, his Disintegration would do considerable damage as well, his intelligence is far superior.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By isaac_clarke

With morals I'm unsure.  
Sylar sort of had a Nathan Petrelli mind mesh and then spent years in his own head with Peter making him more of a fight at a greatly diminished capacity / do not kill your opponent kind of guy.  
Although fight with Doyle he had was a bit weak considering his TK should have perfectly been able to kick Doyle's rear regardless of controlling Sylar's body.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By theicon
@isaac_clarke: and his line, "do you think you can control me"  then he defeated him ( i personally thought doyle should have  won) 
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By isaac_clarke
@theicon said:
@isaac_clarke: and his line, "do you think you can control me"  then he defeated him ( i personally thought doyle should have  won) 
Don't know why you would, he was bleeding from just holding Sylar back previously.  
Generally anyone trying to restrain any of the characters that obtain multiple powers with their abilities find it to be a very big struggle to maintain any hold on them. 
And I'm pretty sure Doyle can't really stop Sylar from using that TK to offensively kick his rear, Peter was ripping down vault doors with little trouble and Sylar was flicking cars in mid air with even less effort and even using it to perform brain surgery. 
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By theicon
@isaac_clarke: as far as hope n sylar , i say sylar
Avatar image for battle_scarred_shogun
Battle_Scarred_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:

@theicon:  She has Rogues powers....so touching wont be a good idea........ Sylar's Telekinesis is not unmatched. Hope can combat him with her own telekinesis

rogues powers failed on hope..why would they work on the characters that have the same powers?
@isaac_clarke said:

Although fight with Doyle he had was a bit weak considering his TK should have perfectly been able to kick Doyle's rear regardless of controlling Sylar's body.

doyles puppet master controls powers..
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

sylar wins 

- more ruthless 
- while Hope may has as many powers as him, he knows how to use his better (knowing how things work is sorta his speciality) 
 -better use of telekinesis 

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Battle_Scarred_Shogun said:
@isaac_clarke said:

The only time I remember him doing that is when he had a special blow his own brain out with said powers on the online comics, outside that I haven't or don't remember seeing him do it.  
Muchless prevent powers like Telekinesis, healing factors seem to work fine regardless of controlling them.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By theicon
@isaac_clarke: he prevented  clairs mom from usage of her power,  the comic is canon also.  and agent rachel Mills, who can teleport, shes in the comic, and was in a season 3 episode, the female agent that was trying to capture him and  he nearly made her blow her brains out, she can teleport, but in that case  did not. company sent, one of us , one of them   teams
Darkeden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Darkeden

Sylar can slice skulls and trucks with his TK which is, of amazing. you don't see that many characters using telekinesis to "SLICE" things instead of just moving them. now that's an impressive feat.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By theicon
@Darkeden: exactly  he' has such proficency  with TK, or any of his powers he can do things others can not even if they are at a peak level. his ability to understand how things work,make him fully able to maximize any power he gets to its fullest potential that's why with Hope...it's... Nope!
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By buttersdaman000
@theicon
Considering she got her TK from Cable, I would put her control above Sylars. But, that would only be potential power, since she has never shown mastery on cable's level. All in all I would put Sylars TK above Hopes. But, rogues powers can work instantly too so, again, touching wont be a good idea.

@Battle_Scarred_Shogun
I know they failed on hope, but I always thought that was because she mimicked her powers....making rogues powers useless on her. In this fight where neither Sylar or Hope can take each others powers, I think its fair to say that Rogues powers will work on Sylar. 

@The Stegman
Yeah, I can see him overwhelming hope with sheer ruthlessness and tenacity.

Anyways, I would say that Sylar has much more control and precision with his powers. He can use each and every one of them perfectly.
But Hope, hands down, has much more destructive capability and the higher durability.
Also, Hope has TP.....She could possibly beat Sylar with that.....but I remember Sylar beating Matt Parkman in his own mind....or something like that.........
Battle_Scarred_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke said:

@isaac_clarke said:

The only time I remember him doing that is when he had a special blow his own brain out with said powers on the online comics, outside that I haven't or don't remember seeing him do it.  Muchless prevent powers like Telekinesis, healing factors seem to work fine regardless of controlling them.
the comics are canon and he also took control of that deaf chicks powers in the last episode..did sylar use any power aginst doyle when he went against him the last time..no..so yeah........RCR is not an ability you turn on and off so......

@buttersdaman000: .............................................

rogues powers wont work on sylar....the end. I'm justn going to say that instead of going into detail explaining how rogues powers involves absorbing powers and sitting here explaining why you siting here saying sylar cant counter rogues ability because it involves absorbing an abortion ability makes no sense,
Battle_Scarred_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if we're using current power set sylar only he wins

if we are using every power sylar has demonstrated in thee show..he just stomps..hope has zero chance
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Battle_Scarred_Shogun
Ok.....so the alchemy wont work on Hope..........the end........ 
An abortion ability?

Anyways, I dont think Hope has a hf, so Sylar definitely has her there. If he out right destroys her at the beginning of the battle he could win but I dont see him doing that. He would most likely throw her against a wall using his TK, and then proceed to cut her head open. Hope will fight back using her TK but Sylar will overwhelm her, forcing hope to take on Colossus's powers or Armours. 
At that point I dont know if Sylar can damage her.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Battle_Scarred_Shogun
Nah, imo, I dont think he would stomp her if he had every power he;s shown. Win? The majority or more maybe. 
Correct me if im wrong before, he was infected he had spragues ability, freezing, and some type of concussive blast ability among others. With these im sure he would beat hope but not in a stomp.
Its the only reason why I didnt put her against Peter, because then it would be a stomp.
Battle_Scarred_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and alchemy wont work why? has hope desplayed any anti molecular manipulation powers...because i havent seen it

yes sylar has an abortion power didnt you know?

no she doesn't..sylar has hope in more ways than just a healing factor that lets him heal from nuclear level destruction. Uhmm if hope doesn't have a hf then getting her head sliced open will kill her....so apparently you do see him just out right killing her. Peter petrelli who was weaker than sylar with his TK ripped apart a steal bank vault....sylar has the power to cause objects molecules to break down....he can do more than damage hope when shes armored up

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Battle_Scarred_Shogun
No, im just tryin to understand why you say rogues powers wont work if he happens to touch her. Since there is no power absorbing from either of them the only thing left for rogues powers to do is absorb his life force.
Abortion? You gotta explain that 
No, Sylar hardly ever just slices right through. He usually goes slow and that would give hope time to fight back, but, if he does go out of character and end her quick....then obviously he wins. 
If Sylar nukes up then he wins obviously, hope cant absorb that much energy 
When she is armoured up he cant even touch her body. Its a psychonic shield
Battle_Scarred_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:
@Battle_Scarred_Shogun:  Nah, imo, I dont think he would stomp her if he had every power he;s shown. Win? The majority or more maybe.  Correct me if im wrong before, he was infected he had spragues ability, freezing, and some type of concussive blast ability among others. With these im sure he would beat hope but not in a stomp. Its the only reason why I didnt put her against Peter, because then it would be a stomp.
The power to become a nuke? The ability to make ny object turn into a puddle? the ability to see the future? Yes he stomps.

yes he had those abilities..he didn't have a concussive blast..i think you're referring to shattering..the ability to make objects shatter. Someone at the company called the ability dangerous is and one tried to use it on a person who fled away hiting and shattering a metal sink instead...so it's safe to say hope doesn't want that ability aimed at her. I dont see how it isn't a stomp. Sylar
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By theicon
@buttersdaman000: it'll be too late, for her to collossus change once sylar grips you your stuck , you ain't moving. 
@Battle_Scarred_Shogun: Sylars empathy absorbtion would take rouges ability without touch, thus he would be immune to any rough effects. and could alchemise her if he wanted, or puppet control her, in the episode of hearoes where nathan p  died at his hand  he used puppet mastery to control claire.
Battle_Scarred_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000
because rogues powers cant separate between the two and you know that. She absorbs the life force she absorbs their powers too. They're not fighting in some magical universe that suddenly lets on work and not the other.

Every power that sylar can use to kill = an abortion ability.

It slices right through the skull..and it is a kill ability...i dont even know why you're even talking about this when he only slices into peoples head to gain their ability..something he cant do in this fight..making this a complete and total waste of time. SYlar has more feats of him throwing bullets and broken beer bottles and knives at people with tk than him inning them to a wall anyway...

armours powers were exhausted fending off beast...you honestly think she can take tk that can rip through inches thick steel like it was a hot knife through butter?
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By buttersdaman000
@theicon
She doesnt have to move to Armour up or become like Colossus
 And there is no power absorbing   

@Battle_Scarred_Shogun
I was thinking along the lines of Peter stopping time and super speed and all 
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By buttersdaman000

No, I didnt take away rogues powers completely. I thought it would be obvious what I meant. Hope cant use Rogues powers to take Sylars abilities but she can use them to absorb his memories, knowledge or even personality if she wanted. And, still, if she holds on long enough, his life force. 
Ok, true. But I still dont see him outright demolishing her with TK. 
If youre talking about the Astonishing xmen #15 or something, the only reason why she was exhausted is because she flared her strength at beast to scare him off, using too much energy i guess. Beast didnt even get through her armour. And yes, I do think Colossus skin and armours armour is enough to fend of Sylar's TK. Armour has said her armour can shrug off bombs and its durable enough to take hits from Ord and his kind. Colossus is a no brainer

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By theicon
@buttersdaman000: sylar can rip through steel, and his puppet mastery  ability can prevent her from conjuring up  certain powers. Again he exhibited that  when controling claire ,in the episode where he killed her father
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By buttersdaman000
@theicon
What? He exhibited that he can prevent claire from using her power?
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By theicon
@buttersdaman000: yeah when he took her power , she didnt heal till he was finished when he had her head open,and was talking to her,she wasnt healing,she was competlely immobilized,  wasnt till he was done ,and put the top of her skull back on when she instantly healed ,so  yup  watch it . Any doubt  she once grew her own toe  back after she cut it,(took her 10 secs) even her feet that broke off after being frozen solid
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By isaac_clarke
@theicon said: 
@isaac_clarkehe prevented  clairs mom from usage of her power,  the comic is canon also.  and agent rachel Mills, who can teleport, shes in the comic, and was in a season 3 episode, the female agent that was trying to capture him and  he nearly made her blow her brains out, she can teleport, but in that case  did not. company sent, one of us , one of them   teams
I don't remember him actually controlling said power. 
I didn't say it was non canon I pointed out that is the only instance I can remember him exerting any control over an ability.  
@Battle_Scarred_Shogun
said:
@isaac_clarke said:

@isaac_clarke said:

The only time I remember him doing that is when he had a special blow his own brain out with said powers on the online comics, outside that I haven't or don't remember seeing him do it.  Muchless prevent powers like Telekinesis, healing factors seem to work fine regardless of controlling them.
the comics are canon and he also took control of that deaf chicks powers in the last episode..did sylar use any power aginst doyle when he went against him the last time..no..so yeah........RCR is not an ability you turn on and off so......

@buttersdaman000: .............................................  rogues powers wont work on sylar....the end. I'm justn going to say that instead of going into detail explaining how rogues powers involves absorbing powers and sitting here explaining why you siting here saying sylar cant counter rogues ability because it involves absorbing an abortion ability makes no sense,
Chick's powers seemed to work on their own as long as she played music.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#38  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@buttersdaman000: even if Hope used Collosus' power, ther'e's a way around it, in one of the "Heroes untold stories" (deleted scenes) sylar fought some one with impenetrable skins, he couldn't cut the man's head open, so he merely used his telekinesis to pull his brain out through the man's nose and mouth, so if Hope is invulnerable from the outside, she is still vulnerable inside
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By isaac_clarke
@The Stegman said:
@buttersdaman000: even if Hope used Collosus' power, ther'e's a way around it, in one of the "Heroes untold stories" (deleted scenes) sylar fought some one with impenetrable skins, he couldn't cut the man's head open, so he merely used his telekinesis to pull his brain out through the man's nose and mouth, so if Hope is invulnerable from the outside, she is still vulnerable inside
From what I recall, Colossus is as durable as he is on the outside on the inside.
Darkeden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Darkeden

Sylar will just look at hope and understand her weakness in the blink of an idea then sylar will come up with an idea to kill her using a pig and a steel chair.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@buttersdaman000 said:
@theicon:  Hope has shown the powers of: - Cyclops - Cable - Rogue - Colossus - Namor - Armour - Iceman  - Bishop  So Im pretty sure she can fight Sylar
She has also used Phoenix Force, so that amps her greatly beyond what Sylar has ever done.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By theicon
@Dark Cloud™: also hope will never be as efficent as Sylar  , he maximizes every power he has, his power is to understand how things work! hope will never have such control or efficiency as  Sylar, no matter how powerful she gets. Sylar with the phoenix force he would be more powerful than Hope
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@theicon said:
@Dark Cloud™: also hope will never be as efficent as Sylar  , he maximizes every power he has, his power is to understand how things work! hope will never have such control or efficiency as  Sylar, no matter how powerful she gets. Sylar with the phoenix force he would be more powerful than Hope
Hope using the Phoenix Force would prevent Sylar from living, that's a given feat.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By theicon
@Dark Cloud™: incorrect  Sylar heals
Battle_Scarred_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke: incorrect
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@theicon said:
@Dark Cloud™: incorrect  Sylar heals
Sylar would not survive the onslaught of the Phoenix Force, no matter how powerful he gets. If he wanted to slice Hope open to gain the PF, he'd have to fight through it first.
Battle_Scarred_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dark Cloud™: come back when hope has well gee idk..actually used the phoenix force =/
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By theicon
@Dark Cloud™: sylar getting powerful he would absorb her powers instantly ,not needing to kill her and know how to use them greater  then hope ever could, how ever the person who put this battle in motion knows sylar can do that,  that's why he said no empathy  take a hint!
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By buttersdaman000
@theicon
Yeah, I remember. I tried to find the episode online but I dont like going to some of these online tv sites cuz they can be shady.
But anyways, something like that would lead me to cal PIS. If Sylar really shut of her HF she should of died from that. Instead, what I think he was doing was telekineticaly preventing her head to grow back, keeping it a bay. It would show some impressive tk on his part.....maybe almost at cables level.....
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@Dark Cloud™: come back when hope has well gee idk..actually used the phoenix force =/
As far as I know, she has. I can't recall the comic, though.