#1 Edited by ArtsyGal (125 posts) - - Show Bio

the end of us all

Combatants

Honey Badger

VS

Squirrel Girl

The Sun

Details

Morals off (pfft, like they have any), no prep (pfft, like they need any)

Who wins?

What happens to the multiverse?

#2 Edited by Wolfrazer (6730 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt the squrriels will be much of a threat to a Honey Badger being that they do hunt ground squirrels, but really the Badger just needs to get one nice hit with its claws and SG goes down.  But then again SG does have a height advantage and being smarter, whats the location though?

#3 Posted by ArtsyGal (125 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer said:

I doubt the squrriels will be much of a threat to a Honey Badger being that they do hunt ground squirrels, but really the Badger just needs to get one nice hit with its claws and SG goes down. But then again SG does have a height advantage and being smarter, whats the location though?

What about Squirrel Girl's off screen victory power? Do you think that would work? x3

The location? The Sun.

#4 Posted by Sissel (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

None.

#5 Posted by Wolfrazer (6730 posts) - - Show Bio

If its on the sun, then both burn to a crisp so neither wins.

#6 Posted by rd2race (289 posts) - - Show Bio

The sun implodes because of the sheer awesomeness of this titanic battle, The both survive the implosion (squirrel girl because she creates a squirrel barrier around herself and Honey badger survives because he just don't give a F$%#) The honey badger devours wave after wave squirrels. The battle rages across time and space and threatens the very fabric of reality. The I don't give a F#%@ness of the badger eventually overcomes the brutal fighting techniques of squirrel girl for the win.

#7 Posted by Alice_Summers (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

@rd2race said:

The sun implodes because of the sheer awesomeness of this titanic battle, The both survive the implosion (squirrel girl because she creates a squirrel barrier around herself and Honey badger survives because he just don't give a F$%#) The honey badger devours wave after wave squirrels. The battle rages across time and space and threatens the very fabric of reality. The I don't give a F#%@ness of the badger eventually overcomes the brutal fighting techniques of squirrel girl for the win.

This,this,this ^

#8 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

SG

#9 Posted by cuddles666 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't care.

#10 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

This Battle would be a dark day for the universe indeed...

#11 Edited by LordVulcan (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Honey Badger dont give a #### so it auto wins. Nothing can beat the Honey Badger. This is a horrible horrible curb stomp. Putting any thing vs Honey Badger is bad. Honey Badger is just to powerful.

#12 Posted by Strider92 (16491 posts) - - Show Bio

Honey Badger just don't care!

#13 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

For the Honey won't give a #### when it loses. Squirrel Girl will win.

#14 Posted by Killemall (18580 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alice_Summers said:

@rd2race said:

This,this,this ^

lol i just couldnt stop laughting, well done sir :)

#15 Posted by Alice_Summers (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA: doesn't matter honey badger doesn't give a f**k.

#16 Posted by SoA (4838 posts) - - Show Bio

ahh its a meme , i retract my previous statement and leave you people to your business :: smoke bomb::

#17 Posted by Outside_85 (9027 posts) - - Show Bio

Honey Badger manages to mortally wound SG before Jemery Clarkson runs it over using the latest Ferrari. Then the Stig comes by and picks up his dinner.

#18 Posted by GenuineBadger (183 posts) - - Show Bio

The Honey Badger of course :P

#19 Posted by GenuineBadger (183 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Jgames (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

Well earth is f@&# because their fight would cause a super nova

#21 Posted by Bossmonster (2239 posts) - - Show Bio

god this is a stupid waste of thread

#22 Posted by leonkarlen123 (4463 posts) - - Show Bio

The Honey Badger cause a supernova

#23 Edited by Cgoodness (4675 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel is Earths most fearsome creature