6 Paths Of Pain.

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Redberry

If we're going by their strongest incarnations, most of them can regenerate their wounds instantly.

King Bradley can cut people faster than they can see. Edward didn't even realize his staff has been cut until he left.

Greed is pretty much invulnerable while his armor is on.

Father can create a sun on the palm of his hand, and he can also attack people with those black things.

Gluttony can just spam blast everyone.

I think homunculus would win.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

No Father but you do have Pride.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cooljammy18

One of the bodies of Pein can soul steal. Combine with immense strength, gravity manipulation, advance H2H skill, flight and summons that can create large equators and a sealing justu that can recreate the moon, Pein has this fight in the bag.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokergeist
@cooljammy18 said:

One of the bodies of Pein can soul steal. Combine with immense strength, gravity manipulation, advance H2H skill, flight and summons that can create large equators and a sealing justu that can recreate the moon, Pein has this fight in the bag.

How do you steal a soul when Hamunculas have none? Just curious how that will play out. :) 

Pride FTW. I mean by himself.... he takes it.
bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bluepride1234

@cooljammy18 said:

It's a tough battle, none have it in the bag. If the op meant that to defeat the peins, was to kill nagato, than homunculus would lose due to the fact that none really know peins ability, but if it's to kill the 6 bodies of pein, than homunculus would be the likely winner.

Soul stealing does not work on all homunculus except Wrath (he only has one soul), but Wrath is too fast and smart to allow that. Pein is not even close of a fighter to Greed and Bradley. Summons mean nothing, pride or envy will take care of it. To create the moon takes a long time, and unlike Naruto, people in FMA do not wait around for you to charge up your moves. Sloth is faster than anything Pein has faced and MUCH MUCH stronger. Gravity manipulation has a flaw, and since Homunculus don't die after one hit, it will be highly unlikely that it will be the big player and not to mention that gluttony could just suck him up while he brings them close to him. I don't see genjutsus working on them either, since genjutsu can be broken by distribution of chakra, and since all of the homunculus have more than 1 soul, they would likely have a chakra that cannot be affected. The fact that they don't die in a single hit speaks volume.

Greed - Perfect armor (Naguto cannot manipulate it like Edward), a better fighter than pein, multiple souls, he would never get cut due to his armor, and cannot die in a single time.

Wrath - A better fighter than Pein with swords, his eye can display all movements, but only 1 soul however has displayed really high durability (even after being stabbed, he would not die).

Lust - a weapon that cuts through anything, multiple souls

Gluttony - Can eat through anything, full form Gluttony can force blast through anything and if anything gets caught, it's sent to a different dimension. To escape, person must open the truth gate.

Pride - The strongest Homunculus. Works by the shadows, multiple souls, a really strong defense, edward had to turn himself into a philosophers stone in order to defeat him.

Envy - Multiple souls, body transformations, real form of envy has the ability to manipulate its body into anything.

Sloth - Stronger than any pein, faster, he is stupid though.

Really, a close fight by both sides. Hard to say, because pein's bodies are also unkillable due to the fact that he could bring them back to life (unless Gluttony sucks them in), but pein did run out of chakra.

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Redberry

@CadenceV2 said:

@cooljammy18 said:

How do you steal a soul when Hamunculas have none? Just curious how that will play out. :) Pride FTW. I mean by himself.... he takes it.

I agree, they can't steal souls from homunculus. Also, Pride can solo this for the time. While in his black form, he's invulnerable. He attack is also very widespread and fast.

bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By bluepride1234

@CadenceV2 said:

@cooljammy18 said:

How do you steal a soul when Hamunculas have none? Just curious how that will play out. :) Pride FTW. I mean by himself.... he takes it.

They do have a soul, as seen in the father vs greed fight. However, the major issue is that they don't have 1 soul, they have thousands since they are created by the philosophers stone. Wrath was a human before homunculus, and thats why he only has one soul.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist
@bluepride1234 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@cooljammy18 said:

They do have a soul, as seen in the father vs greed fight. However, the major issue is that they don't have 1 soul, they have thousands since they are created by the philosophers stone. Wrath was a human before homunculus, and thats why he only has one soul.

Well that the thing. They have many human sacrifice souls but they thelmselves dont have a soul.
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Phylos

I am so undecided with this.

The Homunculus are very dangerous, especially when all are present but the same could be said for the Six Paths of Pein.

Question though:

1. Can the Homunculus detect invisible targets? I only ask because that animal path could just spam summon many creatures while remaining undetected. Plus, he/she can observe a lot of things while keeping a heads up for the other paths. Also, the summons are pretty strong and possess abilities of their own.

• Multiple-Headed Dog could prove to be quite difficult, especially since it could split & reform.
  • Deformed Bird has an armor piercing beak with explosive droppings and could fly pretty fast.
  • Ox & Bull obviously have immense strength due to their sizes.
  • Panda can tank hits, not sure how strong but the Animal Path summoned it almost instantaneously to block multiple senbon.
  • And the others aren't really that much of a threat, but they can open up windows for Pein to attack.

But egh, like I said...undecided.

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Redberry

@Phylos said:

The Homunculus are very dangerous, especially when all are present but the same could be said for the Six Paths of Pein.

Question though:

1. Can the Homunculus detect invisible targets? I only ask because that animal path could just spam summon many creatures while remaining undetected. Plus, he/she can observe a lot of things while keeping a heads up for the other paths. Also, the summons are pretty strong and possess abilities of their own.

• Multiple-Headed Dog could prove to be quite difficult, especially since it could split & reform.
  • Deformed Bird has an armor piercing beak with explosive droppings and could fly pretty fast.
  • Panda can tank hits, not sure how strong but the Animal Path summoned it almost instantaneously to block multiple senbon.
  • And the others aren't really that much of a threat, but they can open up windows for Pein to attack.

None of them matter if Gluttony just swallow them all. They would be transported into a different dimension completely. The dog can reform as much as they want, but they would have to do so in a place where the sun don't shine. Gluttony's attack ignore defense and regeneration because they simply transport people to a different dimension. He can swallow as much as possible until the ninja runs out of chakra

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Bump

bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By bluepride1234

@CadenceV2 said:

@bluepride1234 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@cooljammy18 said:

Well that the thing. They have many human sacrifice souls but they thelmselves dont have a soul.

Well in that fight, father does rip out greed out of ling, and if it's not the soul of greed, what would it be? Could be the emotion greed i suppose, but hard to say.

I know in the 2003 anime which does not follow the manga, it's been said that Homunculus have no souls, but i don't believe the same has been said in the manga / 2009 anime

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If Father is not involved Pain will easily win this

if Father is involved Father will stomp Pain

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Click

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kinasin_

Father at his strongest would solo.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@Kinasin_: @Mr_Ingenuity said:

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Kinasin_

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@Kinasin_: @Mr_Ingenuity said:

Pain wins without father.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Bump

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By FourthDeity

@jeanroygrant said:

6 Paths Of Pain.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ghost_rider1

We are talkin about someone who can destroy an entire village with one attack. SHINRA TENSEI!!! I stopped watching full metal alchemist long ago. But the 6 paths of pain are extremely danerous. They all have one mind. They can coordinate their attacks perfectly with no wasted movement and see thru everyone field of vision. He has no blind spots if they lookin in different diretions. And if u add the summonings that's more eyes for pain. And the demonic statue. It would be a brutal and bloody fight. But I think pain will take it

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Bump.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25  Edited By greenteaforme

@Phylos said:

Question though:

Wrath's eye can see through something like this.

Even if Pain stole a soul, they have thousands more left. It's not a valid tactic.

The homulculi win in a stomp.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points