Homunculi vs. Gung Ho Guns (REVISED)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

Team 2 looks pretty powerful.

daBlackswrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Fmab team wins Bradley could take most of them on his own

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
deactivated-5a794b61068b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I'll go with gung go guns. As a team they had a lot of impressive abilities and fighting styles. I think that will make up for the regeneration advantage the homunculi team has. The vast majority of them would have no answer to Legato's ability.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Legato might be a big deal here.

And I think Livio might be able to take on a good portion of the Homunculi roster on his own. Though Pride is gonna be tough, they still have an overwhelming numbers advantage.

Round 2 could be a stomp in Knive's favor. Depending on the version of him, he'll basically either solo or just win.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@vashtanerada88: From what I've seen, the Philosopher Soul itself holds the souls. Even Envy didn't control the souls, they merely provided a source of power. In fact, they seemed to have a mind of their own. So he actually wouldn't have to overpower any other souls, as they all appear to operate independently anyway, he would simply have to overpower the singular entity that is the homunculi itself.

Standard Knives is basically Vash without morals (though mildly less skilled), and with prep he'll probably feed the puppet master a small army.

I feel Gluttony being able to BFR people may tip the scales the other way. This is a good fight, but GHG have the numbers advantage, and a few of them are nearing the Homunculi in raw power.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Twentyfive

With the exception of Legato, the Gung-ho Guns are all lame.

Even with him, however, I feel like it is a mismatch in favor of the Humunculi.

EDIT: Never mind. Never read the manga. I'll get back to you, maybe.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By StrictlyAnime

I assume these guys can contest Greed's Ultimate Shield? I don't know anything about team 2.

Also which Greed is this?

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay:Again, you have made a solid point, thank you. It makes sense with regards on Legatos TK/TP attacks the only thing that could help them resist is their natural bond of all of them being different parts of father and the fact they aren't human in the first place, but who knows.. I was hoping someone would pick up on the time the puppet master could utilize but Pride has shown to attack multiple targets and his Tendrils have cut through Alphonse's armor, it would keep him busy. And I think I will lift the restriction on Gluttony considering everything...

@strictlyanime: Legato Bluesummers could potentially mind rape (this is what I was discussing with floopay) but his Ultimate shield would defiantly come in handy. And because everyone else in this battle is EoS (knives/father) so ill say this can be Greeling. but the GHG have some versatile ways of attacking also such as sonic and hypnosis/paralysis attacks.

@twentyfive: why the hate? I didn't think it was that much of a mismatch...care to elaborate?

daBlackswrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: I can agree that I don't have much of an answer for now it's been a long while since I've watch trigun but in my defense I did say most not all

daBlackswrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: it's a very good match since u added gluttoney's bfr it tips the scales in favor of fmab

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that Samurai guy vs Wrath would be a cool ass fight. Can't say much about the rest GHG.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP!

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Cor_Tsar

I don't know too much about the Homunculi, but how are any of them going to be able to combat Legato's wires, they control the very muscles of who it targets, and he's used it on multiple individuals as well. Especially since he can use them individually of his gun slinging as well. As far as it goes without him, as i said i don't know too much on them, but Zazie could sneak into the strongest one seeing as it could control even Knives himself at full power. Only 4 that really stick out of Gung-ho Guns are Midvalley, Livio, Dominique, and Elendira. But there pretty tough seeing as Livio/Razlo is basically a double vial Nicholas, and Elendira has movement and combat speed(if not reaction speed) to match, and even surpass in someways, Vash and Legato.

Plus Livio has an insane Healing factor, and when Legato's involved, he can damn near go forever if they don't use a killing blow to the head seeing as he also has an extreme pseudo healing factor (he heals himself with wires and medical things as well ala Don Flamingo plus some)

I'm hoping someone gives me some info on the Homunculi