Homunculi (FMAB) vs The Servants (Fate/Zero)

• 64 results
Arathorn_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nothing stops Gluttony from just eating them all with his fake gate of truth and no normal human ever dodge it. They ran into the woods for cover, Mustang & Hawkeye ran into their car and drove away while Gluttony was in the woods looking for them.

Greeds skin is as hard as diamond. Lusts spear is said to be able to cut through diamonds, Sloth can use his speed and strength to his advantage, Wrath has dodged bullets (plural) from machine guns, and cut down 5 people in an instant, defeated an armoured tank, cut a missile (lauched at him) in half an moved away before it could explode.

Wrath wasnt defeated by peak humans, he was defeated by Buccanear (a soldier the size of a bear), Fuu (a ninja who outran bullets from two mashine guns), Greed-Ling (a ninja homunculus with regen & diamond hard skin)and then Scar (an alchemist with the ability to destroy/decompose anything/anyone just by touching them) after using alchemy (which damaged his body) to force Mustang to perform human transmutation. Envy dies easily.

This depends. If Rider uses his Noble Phantasm from the start, he is the key to kill Rider and stop the Ionioi Hetairoi, which makes it possible for all other Homunculi to survive easily. Then he can still squash some Assassins in his monster-form.

Avatar image for immortalteknique
ImmortalTeknique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arathorn_ii:

Any of the servants with the exception of maybe Assassin could potentially solo Envy. The only real problematic Hommunculi are Pride and Gluttony.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortalteknique: Depends on the version of Assassin. Multiple Personality Assassin "solos" them. Assassin is the exception to Servants and are not capable of being Balancers. It's also hinted that they weren't present in the Holy Grail War before the Chalice was tainted.

Assassin's Daggers were only blocked/deflected by other Servants because they have magical warding against menial non-enchanted attacks.

Saber can solo without activating Excalibur. Shiro Archer can solo without a Phantasm.

Let's put it this way, high end reality warper immortal vampires/mages are absolutely terrified of Servants to the point of spending centuries and generations of effort in order to avoid coming into contact with them.

Literally immortal reality warpers who can't be damaged by ABSTRACT KILLERS are utterly inferior to Servants.

Comparing Servants to Homonculi is like comparing Kryptonians to Parademons.

ImmortalTeknique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson:

Well I was going by Fate/Zero Assassin who I wasn't too overly impressed with. Otherwise I agree with the exception of Pride and Gluttony who I think some people might be selling short that the Servants take this handily.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortalteknique:

Nah, even Gluttony & Pride won't stand a chance against the three knight classes. There's actually a character who have similiar power to Pride in type moon & even he won't stand a chance against a servant. I'm talking about Nrvnqsr Chaos. The servants r far too fast & powerful & mere peak humans could handle the homunculus somewhat.

ImmortalTeknique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14:

I put Gluttony above the rest not so much because I think he'd be very difficult to kill for the more powerful Servants to kill but because I think he could legitimately take a Servant out with this abilities. Caster and Assassin for sure the others if they got careless.

Pride would be difficult IMO simply because of his shadow nature.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortalteknique: I cannot see him tagging the three knight classes since they're too fast. Gluttony will have to aim for Caster's book to wipe him out but it's true that he & assassins haven't shown much combat skills in FZ. True assassin from HF however have more feats & could solo Gluttony alone. Archer, Saber & Lancer's NP is capable of one-shotting Pride. Honestly, i don't see how any of the homunculus are a threat.

ImmortalTeknique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14 said:

@immortalteknique: I cannot see him tagging the three knight classes since they're too fast. Gluttony will have to aim for Caster's book to wipe him out but it's true that he & assassins haven't shown much combat skills in FZ. True assassin from HF however have more feats & could solo Gluttony alone. Archer, Saber & Lancer's NP is capable of one-shotting Pride. Honestly, i don't see how any of the homunculus are a threat.

That's cool we can agree to disagree on that. We both agree that Servants take this overall in the end anyway.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Envy's size sometimes puts him at a disadvantage and the servants arent ur average brawlers who can be squashed easily.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, I can't help but picture Rider running them over repeatedly while cackling maniacally.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee8c9da928
deactivated-5aeee8c9da928

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Well the only reason greed does not turn his full body to an ultimate shield is because he becomes a hell lot slower but no doubt greed's shield is as strong as diamond since it has been stated multiple times. Although you do notice greed cannot keep up the ultimate shield forever as you notice he can tire out after using it for a long time.

Arathorn_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Arathorn_II

@immortalteknique: True, but if Rider activates his Ionioi Hetairoi, there will be too many people so Envy could shapeshift and take out Rider, which also takes out the Ionioi Hetairoi, thus saving the other Homunculi from that.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortalteknique: True, but if Rider activates his Ionioi Hetairoi, there will be too many people so Envy could shapeshift and take out Rider, which also takes out the Ionioi Hetairoi, thus saving the other Homunculi from that.

Honestly, Rider doesn't even need to use Ionian Hetairoi. He can just sit in his A+ Ranked Gordius Wheel and run them over all day. One hit from the Gordius Wheel KO'd Berserker so I don't see how any of the Homunculus can take even one hit sans Greed... who will still get hit by the flying magical chariot and ragdolled into oblivion.

ImmortalTeknique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson said:

@arathorn_ii said:

Honestly, Rider doesn't even need to use Ionian Hetairoi. He can just sit in his A+ Ranked Gordius Wheel and run them over all day. One hit from the Gordius Wheel KO'd Berserker so I don't see how any of the Homunculus can take even one hit sans Greed... who will still get hit by the flying magical chariot and ragdolled into oblivion.

This. The Hetairoi isn't even necessary to take out Envy. But even assuming Rider did use that against him it would really have to be the perfect scenario for that plan to work and then even if it did work Servants could still take this fight without Rider.