HOM Wanda Vs LivingTribunal

• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

Wanda has fullpower&control & is in her right mind... 

winner & why???

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By capall

silly thread...
gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By gobstakid777

No Caption Provided

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Assman
@capall said:
"silly thread... "

Pretty much.
Shattered007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shattered007
@gobstakid777:  lol that one never gets old
Avatar image for prince_of_saiyans
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Prince of Saiyans

LT

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By geraldthesloth

Avatar image for a_touch_of_class__atc_
A Touch of Class (ATC)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Living Tribunal is able to wield the power of two Megaverses in one hand while in the other hand the Living Tribunal spins the destiny of the Alpha and Omega.

I think that shows he is greater than HOM Wanda any day.

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lagoon_boy

No Caption Provided
exodus0000000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By exodus0000000
@lagoon_boy said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
LMAO!!!
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lagoon_boy
@exodus0000000:  ROFL!
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By MrDirector786

I bet the only one whose going to say Wanda is the thread maker.

A Touch of Class (ATC)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lagoon_boy:

No Caption Provided
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lagoon_boy
@A Touch of Class (ATC):  ROFL
No Caption Provided
A Touch of Class (ATC)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lagoon_boy: :D

No Caption Provided
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lagoon_boy
@A Touch of Class (ATC):  0_o.
A Touch of Class (ATC)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lagoon_boy: Haha. I know, right?
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lagoon_boy
@A Touch of Class (ATC):  Man, Leopard skin thong?
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#19  Edited By courtney12490
@A Touch of Class (ATC): LMFAO!!!!!
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

So nobody realises how powerful Wanda was what?!?! 

Wanda was stated to be able to destroy all realities in Omniverseby the Omniversal Gaurdian Roma! 
Then she actualy did in fact show she could by takeing out the Omniverse & remakeing it! ACTUAL FEAT!!! 

Not only that but Wanda isthe ONLYbeing EVER that could take out the Omniverse & then actual have the power/ability the threaten the Accension aka.TOAA himself! 
So she has the biggest Marvel feat there is & also is the ONLY BEING EVER to be said could even threaten TOAA! 

Also where the hell was LT when she remade Omniverse? she was in her rightmind so why did'nt LT stop her? 

Either he tried butwas warped/defeated w/rest of creation or TOAA specifically called him off... 

We know LT does'nt harness the fullpower of TOAAor PR Beyonder or even PR MM would'nt be above him! 
So really wanda should win this... 

If scans are needed to show Wanda's power to anyone let me know
Shattered007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Shattered007

I think the only that doesn't realize anything is you

A Touch of Class (ATC)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" So nobody realises how powerful Wanda was what?!?!  Wanda was stated to be able to destroy all realities in Omniverseby the Omniversal Gaurdian Roma! Then she actualy did in fact show she could by takeing out the Omniverse & remakeing it! ACTUAL FEAT!!!  Not only that but Wanda isthe ONLYbeing EVER that could take out the Omniverse & then actual have the power/ability the threaten the Accension aka.TOAA himself! So she has the biggest Marvel feat there is & also is the ONLY BEING EVER to be said could even threaten TOAA!  Also where the hell was LT when she remade Omniverse? she was in her rightmind so why did'nt LT stop her?  Either he tried butwas warped/defeated w/rest of creation or TOAA specifically called him off...  We know LT does'nt harness the fullpower of TOAAor PR Beyonder or even PR MM would'nt be above him! So really wanda should win this...  If scans are needed to show Wanda's power to anyone let me know "
Wanda was never a threat to TOAA.
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@A Touch of Class (ATC) said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" So nobody realises how powerful Wanda was what?!?!  Wanda was stated to be able to destroy all realities in Omniverseby the Omniversal Gaurdian Roma! Then she actualy did in fact show she could by takeing out the Omniverse & remakeing it! ACTUAL FEAT!!!  Not only that but Wanda isthe ONLYbeing EVER that could take out the Omniverse & then actual have the power/ability the threaten the Accension aka.TOAA himself! So she has the biggest Marvel feat there is & also is the ONLY BEING EVER to be said could even threaten TOAA!  Also where the hell was LT when she remade Omniverse? she was in her rightmind so why did'nt LT stop her?  Either he tried butwas warped/defeated w/rest of creation or TOAA specifically called him off...  We know LT does'nt harness the fullpower of TOAAor PR Beyonder or even PR MM would'nt be above him! So really wanda should win this...  If scans are needed to show Wanda's power to anyone let me know "
Wanda was never a threat to TOAA. "

that's not what was said...

& obviously shatterbrain I don't realize because I provided facts & why, which you had no idea about..LOL

A Touch of Class (ATC)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @A Touch of Class (ATC) said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:

& obviously shatterbrain I don't realize because I provided facts & why, which you had no idea about..LOL

"
Read what I put in bold on your initial post. You're saying that HOM Wanda was a threat to TOAA.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AtPhantom

I love how whenever Living Tribunal doesn't interfere people are assuming it's because he wasn't powerful enough instead of that, you know, he didn't care.

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:

"
Read what I put in bold on your initial post. You're saying that HOM Wanda was a threat to TOAA. "

Yes, that is what was STATED!!!  understand?!
A Touch of Class (ATC)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:

"
Read what I put in bold on your initial post. You're saying that HOM Wanda was a threat to TOAA. "
Yes, that is what was STATED!!!  understand?! "
When you said "that's not what was said..." I took it to mean that you were denying that you wrote it. 

I'll look passed your blatant rudeness and just tell you that nowhere was it stated HOM Wanda was a threat to TOAA.
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:

"
When you said "that's not what was said..." I took it to mean that you were denying that you wrote it.   I'll look passed your blatant rudeness and just tell you that nowhere was it stated HOM Wanda was a threat to TOAA. "

sorry if rude, just trying to get point across here to people

& your still wrong...;)

Says without doubt her power will destroy all Realities across theplains & would/could be a threat even to the accension(which is God's realm, TOAA himsef) 

now what?
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i too hold ch high respect for the Scarlet Witch and what she did during the House of M.. her feats during the entire House of M was unprecedented even by most cosmic beings..but what she did during the House of M was only the tip of the iceberg.. the greatest testament to her power was when she unleashed the Chaos Wave, the catastrophic power that threaten to destroy the Omniverse itself even believed to be capable of reaching the Ascension (The Throne of God).. in all honesty, i believe that what she did when she unleashed the Chaos Wave was greater than most other cosmic threats like the IG since the IG only affects a single reality while the Chaos Wave was capable of obliterating the Omniverse..

No Caption Provided

the Chaos Wave was described as; "No more Coherence to Causality.. Only a Primal Chaos beyond the Comprehension of any Sentience.. NO MATTER HOW GRANDIOSE ITS OPINION OF ITSELF.."

we can even see the mighty Galactus swatted away like a insignificant insect.. lol..

No Caption Provided

plus it was Wanda who indirectly resurrected Mad Jim Jaspers, considered as one of the most powerful reality warpers known to exist..

BUT THEN WAIT..

i still believe that this battle goes to the Cosmic Magistrate known as The Living Tribunal, simply based on the fact that it is his sole purpose to maintain the balance between all realities.. he may possess the power to halt the power of the Chaos Wave..

i did this cause i believe and respect the powers of the Scarlet Witch.. she may able to slap other cosmic around and threat them like her play things, but sadly, i think that even her may not possess the power to gain superiority over the Living Tribunal..
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@lord_oraculous016 said:
"i too hold ch high respect for the Scarlet Witch and what she did during the House of M.. her feats during the entire House of M was unprecedented even by most cosmic beings..but what she did during the House of M was only the tip of the iceberg.. the greatest testament to her power was when she unleashed the Chaos Wave, the catastrophic power that threaten to destroy the Omniverse itself even believed to be capable of reaching the Ascension (The Throne of God).. in all honesty, i believe that what she did when she unleashed the Chaos Wave was greater than most other cosmic threats like the IG since the IG only affects a single reality while the Chaos Wave was capable of obliterating the Omniverse..

the Chaos Wave was described as; "No more Coherence to Causality.. Only a Primal Chaos beyond the Comprehension of any Sentience.. NO MATTER HOW GRANDIOSE ITS OPINION OF ITSELF.."

we can even see the mighty Galactus swatted away like a insignificant insect.. lol..

plus it was Wanda who indirectly resurrected Mad Jim Jaspers, considered as one of the most powerful reality warpers known to exist..

BUT THEN WAIT..  i still believe that this battle goes to the Cosmic Magistrate known as The Living Tribunal, simply based on the fact that it is his sole purpose to maintain the balance between all realities.. he may possess the power to halt the power of the Chaos Wave..  i did this cause i believe and respect the powers of the Scarlet Witch.. she may able to slap other cosmic around and threat them like her play things, but sadly, i think that even her may not possess the power to gain superiority over the Living Tribunal.. "

glad someone realises how powerful she was...

So you think destroying & createing Omniverse & can even be possible problem to TOAA still puts her below PR MM?? 

Also IG is much more then a Universal power btw...

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By xan84

This is getting ridiculous. There is nothing to suggest that the chaos wave (not Wanda) was a threath to TOAA ... 

Even if if was said to be so and showed on screen proof (those words are not) it would have been PIS. You can't threath a omnipotent dude.
A Touch of Class (ATC)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:

"
When you said "that's not what was said..." I took it to mean that you were denying that you wrote it.   I'll look passed your blatant rudeness and just tell you that nowhere was it stated HOM Wanda was a threat to TOAA. "

sorry if rude, just trying to get point across here to people
No Caption Provided
... & your still wrong...;)  Says without doubt her power will destroy all Realities across theplains & would/could be a threat even to the accension(which is God's realm, TOAA himsef)  now what? "
Roma saying "Accension" does not  mean it would affect TOAA. To TOAA (Jack Kirby "the artist" and Stan Lee "the writer") everything that takes place within the omniverse, including the destruction of universes/multiverses/the omniverse, as well as them being reset, are just drawings that TOAA "the artist" makes. The other half of TOAA makes up the ideas "the writer". He was defined as "my collaborator" by "God" and depicted as a senior man twiddling on an art table and even Galactus was there with the lesser beings on that table. What this means is a being of supreme power over anything that happens within Marvelverse. They make up and draw everything that goes on. HOM Wanda was not going to affect TOAA because she was still limited to the scope of the omniverse and was not beyond that as someone like PR Beyonder was. 
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Baldy
@GamorasBigDaddy: 
You honestly think TOAA could be threatened by Wanda? If that's the case why wouldn't he just blink her out of existence before she gained full power? Oh yeah, cause he didn't give a shit.
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

LOL  

People's ignorence is getting too pathetic too continue...
A Touch of Class (ATC)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_oraculous016 said:

" i too hold ch high respect for the Scarlet Witch and what she did during the House of M.. her feats during the entire House of M was unprecedented even by most cosmic beings..but what she did during the House of M was only the tip of the iceberg.. the greatest testament to her power was when she unleashed the Chaos Wave, the catastrophic power that threaten to destroy the Omniverse itself even believed to be capable of reaching the Ascension (The Throne of God).. in all honesty, i believe that what she did when she unleashed the Chaos Wave was greater than most other cosmic threats like the IG since the IG only affects a single reality while the Chaos Wave was capable of obliterating the Omniverse..

The Infinity Gauntlet is much greater than a universal power. The only reason it did not affect more than a single universe was because of the wielders. Thanos only cared about the 616 universe, Adam Warlock didn't care about any universe, and Nebula was mentally unstable and was unfit to wield the Infinity Gauntlet. That's why Adam Warlock surpassed her omniscience. Warlock even admits on panel that he would not have been able to surpass Thanos if he was wielding the Infinity Gems. TOAA was forced to place another restriction on the Infinity Gems and the Living Tribunal for a little bit had to look at his own power to see if it could surpass the Infinity Gauntlet. It was stated on panel by several abstracts that it would make the wielder omnipotent/supreme/god. There's an interview with Jim Starlin where he also says that the Infinity Gauntlet makes one God.    

:)
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Baldy
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" LOL   People's ignorence is getting too pathetic too continue... "
You didn't address the point, you just made another inane comment further proving your inability to listen to reason.
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@A Touch of Class (ATC):  so i was stand corrected.. thank you buddy for that.. but wouldn't be hard for Marvel for continuously producing items which could basically make someone God? i mean there already exist the Heart of the Universe which also grants someone the power of God himself as well as the M'Krann Crystal which says that if someone could harness the power within it would gain Power Absolute..

and once again to clarify things out, Roma only speculated that the Chaos Wave might reach into the Ascension.. The Ascension (Throne of God) resides within the M'Krann Crystal.. if that is the case, then it could not be reached by the Chaos Wave since the White Hot Room itself which is said to be also housed within the M'Kraan Crystal was the only place in Creation safe from the Chaos Wave plus the Exiles themselves managed to escape the House of M by stealing data from the Panoptichron which also resides within the M'Krann Crystal..
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
" @lord_oraculous016 said:

" i too hold ch high respect for the Scarlet Witch and what she did during the House of M.. her feats during the entire House of M was unprecedented even by most cosmic beings..but what she did during the House of M was only the tip of the iceberg.. the greatest testament to her power was when she unleashed the Chaos Wave, the catastrophic power that threaten to destroy the Omniverse itself even believed to be capable of reaching the Ascension (The Throne of God).. in all honesty, i believe that what she did when she unleashed the Chaos Wave was greater than most other cosmic threats like the IG since the IG only affects a single reality while the Chaos Wave was capable of obliterating the Omniverse..

The Infinity Gauntlet is much greater than a universal power. The only reason it did not affect more than a single universe was because of the wielders. Thanos only cared about the 616 universe, Adam Warlock didn't care about any universe, and Nebula was mentally unstable and was unfit to wield the Infinity Gauntlet. That's why Adam Warlock surpassed her omniscience. Warlock even admits on panel that he would not have been able to surpass Thanos if he was wielding the Infinity Gems. TOAA was forced to place another restriction on the Infinity Gems and the Living Tribunal for a little bit had to look at his own power to see if it could surpass the Infinity Gauntlet. It was stated on panel by several abstracts that it would make the wielder omnipotent/supreme/god. There's an interview with Jim Starlin where he also says that the Infinity Gauntlet makes one God.       :) "

FYI There's also actual feats that back this up!  

the gems by themselfs are Universal, together there MultiVersal actually even a Omnipoent power(Can effect Multiple Multiverses)...
Avatar image for ___living_tribunal_22__
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOAA>>>Living Tribunal>HOM Wanda>>Eternity
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#40  Edited By Saren

@___Living_Tribunal_22__ said:

Why did you resurrect a year-old spite thread? And HOM Wanda isn't even close to Eternity, don't joke about that stuff.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@CitizenBane said:

Why did you resurrect a year-old spite thread? And HOM Wanda isn't even close to Eternity, don't joke about that stuff.

Just by glancing at his username, it should be obvious..
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Saren

@Illuminatus said:

@CitizenBane said:

BRB, resurrecting old Bane threads.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@CitizenBane said:

@Illuminatus said:

@CitizenBane said:

Good idea. I'm gonna go resurrect old Illuminati threads. Meet for coffee afterwards?
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Saren

@Illuminatus said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Illuminatus said:

@CitizenBane said:

Good idea. I'm gonna go resurrect old Illuminati threads. Meet for coffee afterwards?

Wish I could, but I need to stay home and cry over the fact that my local store is out of Deathstroke #1 :(

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@CitizenBane said:

@Illuminatus said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Illuminatus said:

@CitizenBane said:

Wish I could, but I need to stay home and cry over the fact that my local store is out of Deathstroke #1 :(

Don't fret. Go pick up some Uncanny X-Force :)
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Boobster

Wanda dies, thanks LT.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#47  Edited By Killemall

@Prince of Saiyans said:

LT

MASSIVE MASSIVE MURDERSTOMP!!

Avatar image for ___living_tribunal_22__
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane:

@Illuminatus:

Got a problem? I'm the self-denominated Jester of Comicvine. I revive old threads and put the wrong answer. That's my job 

@GamorasBigDaddy: No, you're wrong, Wanda didn't warped the Omniverse, the Chaos Wave did it. The WAVE was the omniversal threat, not Wanda. So, it truly is: Eternity>>>>>>>>HOM Wanda

Anti_Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamorasbigdaddy: in which comic did she destroyed and recreated omniverse ? and post scan where she has beed said a threat to toaa.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamorasbigdaddy: in which comic did she destroyed and recreated omniverse ? and post scan where she has beed said a threat to toaa.

I am just astounded by your username. :D
Expecting a lot of interesting debates between you and Killemall. You are like the Moriarty to his Holmes.