harry, ron and hermione 
100 statues led by mogonogol  
dumbledore  
snape
20 giants led by hagrid 
500 death eaters led by voldemort  
20 spiders led by aragog
200 centaurs 
200 ministry officials led by cerious(harry's uncle)   
the weasleys
basalisk from the chamber of secrets THAT UNDERWENT MASSIVE PLASTIC SURGERY TO BE MORE ATTRACTIVE TO THE LADY BASSALISKS AND NOW HAS NO ABILITY TO KILL THOSE WHO LOOK AT IT
dragon from the goblin bank 
Fluffy (hagrid's three headed dog)   
10 hippogrifs (middle aged)
20 werewolves led by lupin  

FMA: 

Edward Elric 
Alphonse Elric 
Col. mustang 
Scar 
Lt. armstrong 
Hawkeye w/ three pistols and her sniper and infinite spare clips
Havok w/ machine gun and infinite spare clips
Kimbly
barry the chopper (armor) 
mayes hues   
1,000 riflemen w/ side arms (30 spare rounds for rifle and  20 spare for pistol)   *EDIT* they get 3 potato grenades to share amoungst all of them (just a regular potato they can pretend it is a grenade)
200 machine gunners (300 rounds)
3 tanks (7 shells each)
the humuncullis (brotherhood lineup) 
Lust 
Envy 
Wrath 
Greed(original) w/ his three chimera - the half dog, the half cow and the half snake
Gluttony 
Sloth 
Pride  

feats from both versions of the show are valid as well as the manga. 
the army has a series of caravans that equal out to the equivalent of infinite ammo.
morals off   
all characters will cooperate with eachother
30 seconds prep for both sides

please use reasoning and specifify what tactics you think your side could use

p.s if this is unbalenced let me know and I'll add a second fight with changes. 

ROUND 2 

ALRIGHT DOUBLE OR NOTHING same as above but double. im so nice i did the math

1,000 7th years
harry, ron and hermione and harry and ron and hermione
200 statues led by mogonogol  and mogonogol
dumbledore  
snape
40 giants led by hagrid 
1000 death eaters led by voldemort  
40 spiders led by aragog
400 centaurs 
400 ministry officials led by cerious(harry's uncle)   
the weasleys plus the weaselys
basalisk from the chamber of secrets and his twin brother THAT ALSO UNDERWENT MASSIVE PLASTIC SURGERY TO BE MORE ATTRACTIVE TO THE LADY BASSALISKS AND NOW HAS NO ABILITY TO KILL THOSE WHO LOOK AT IT
dragon from the goblin bank plus his new wife who is identical
Fluffy (hagrid's three headed dog)   plus fluffalicious hagrids other three headed dog he never mentioned
20 hippogrifs (middle aged)
40 werewolves led by lupin  and lupin

slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By slick23

Fun fight, but FMA will win, some of the characters from FMA are immortal, or have more than 9 lives :P

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Wizard Genocide. 

Homuncullis themselves will cause serious damage, Bradley would slaughter a good chunk of them himself.

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Blood_guts
@slick23: well not immortal persay. i thought about that but.... (fma brotherhood reference below)

i think nine is about right for most of them. are there any who are totally immortal?
odinswrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By odinswrath

Homuncullis could honestly kill them all... FMA wins

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By isaac_clarke

Potter cast gets destroyed and aren't these threads banned? Or is it because Potter is a novel / movie franchise it's good to go?

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Blood_guts
@isaac_clarke said:

Potter cast gets destroyed and aren't these threads banned? Or is it because Potter is a novel / movie franchise it's good to go?

comics vs anime is banned but there arent any harry potter comics im aware of. 

///
SURELY SOMEONE WANTS TO DEBATE THAT POTTER WINS? :(((((((((
Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DeadpoolvIronFist

@Blood_guts said:

@isaac_clarke said:

comics vs anime is banned but there arent any harry potter comics im aware of. ///SURELY SOMEONE WANTS TO DEBATE THAT POTTER WINS? :(((((((((

Are morals on or off?

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By D3athstroke

Find Ten Students From Second Grade Make them cast Confundo And GG

biggkeem89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By biggkeem89

Nothing at all makes me thing the wizards are going to survive. Maybe if you added Voldemort and some Death-Eaters, but even then the FMA groups will devastate. Just think about it: In the HP universe, there is one Philosopher's Stone, and its nowhere near as useful as the Philosopher's Stones used in FMA(Hell, the Homoculus ARE Philosopher's Stones. How do you like that mess?) Wizards and witches go down hard

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Blood_guts
@DeadpoolvIronFist said:

@Blood_guts said:

@isaac_clarke said:

comics vs anime is banned but there arent any harry potter comics im aware of. ///SURELY SOMEONE WANTS TO DEBATE THAT POTTER WINS? :(((((((((

Are morals on or off?

@biggkeem89 said:

Nothing at all makes me thing the wizards are going to survive. Maybe if you added Voldemort and some Death-Eaters, but even then the FMA groups will devastate. Just think about it: In the HP universe, there is one Philosopher's Stone, and its nowhere near as useful as the Philosopher's Stones used in FMA(Hell, the Homoculus ARE Philosopher's Stones. How do you like that mess?) Wizards and witches go down hard

off and there are death eaters. 

@D3athstroke said:

Find Ten Students From Second Grade Make them cast Confundo And GG

are you making a joke about them commititng suicide with magic or are you gonna debate for hogwarts? :D
Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok all of you who say the FMA universe would stomp need to slow your roll. The wizards have a huge chance here. First of all morals are off and the students are 7th years. So the Killing curse, the Imperius curse and the Cruciatus curse are all fair play. And the students aren't completely useless here either they are high enough up where they are legal wizards themselves so they know advanced magic as well. And has anyone forgotten about powerful spells like Fiendfyre? It destroyed a highly magical room so it could easily take down any of the Homonculi (And most Deatheaters know it). The werewolves would only fall to silver bullets (and the OP doesn't say they have them). The giants would be extremely hard to take down (as well as every other magical creature). Voldemort could almost solo this (especially if he has horcruxes). Plus you have Dumbledore (The most powerful wizard of all time) and Harry (Who could do a lot of damage especially if he has the Hallows). So this fight is not as much as a blow away as you think. I think the Harry Potter universe actually wins.

odinswrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By odinswrath

@DeadpoolvIronFist: Gandalf would own Dumbledor :p

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Blood_guts
@odinswrath said:

@DeadpoolvIronFist: Gandalf would own Dumbledor :p

ian mckellen would be hitting himself... the real question is would this guy own him 

@DeadpoolvIronFist said:

Ok all of you who say the FMA universe would stomp need to slow your roll. The wizards have a huge chance here. First of all morals are off and the students are 7th years. So the Killing curse, the Imperius curse and the Cruciatus curse are all fair play. And the students aren't completely useless here either they are high enough up where they are legal wizards themselves so they know advanced magic as well. And has anyone forgotten about powerful spells like Fiendfyre? It destroyed a highly magical room so it could easily take down any of the Homonculi (And most Deatheaters know it). The werewolves would only fall to silver bullets (and the OP doesn't say they have them). The giants would be extremely hard to take down (as well as every other magical creature). Voldemort could almost solo this (especially if he has horcruxes). Plus you have Dumbledore (The most powerful wizard of all time) and Harry (Who could do a lot of damage especially if he has the Hallows). So this fight is not as much as a blow away as you think. I think the Harry Potter universe actually wins.

1. you know what else is just like the killing curse? a gun. the students may know spells but they were never trained as marksmen where as the soldiers would have. 
 2. voldemort may come back but he comes back in time spans like years where humuncullis come back in seconds. 
3. as for silver? where in hogwarts lore does it ever say their verson of werewolves need silver to die? in classical lore they could be decapitated or burned to nothingness. perhaps even burried 20ft under. they are also alchemists they can transmute silver if its absolutely necissary. 
4.i dont see why a rifle round to the head would not kill a giant. and if not they have big players like sparkles ^^^^ 
5. fiend fire only burned through bookcases. those are wood. magical or not they are still flamable. if ed made a huge wall to block the fiend fire or mustang used his alchemy to redirect the fire towards the HP side they would have no defense against it. 
6. dumbledor i doubt is the greatest wizard of all time. plus as odinswrath so wisely stated the greatest magician of all time (gandalf) would own him :D
odinswrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By odinswrath

@Blood_guts:^^^

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Blood_guts

alright everyone i added a fight hogwarts might have a chance in. can they win with double the firepower?

Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sega_Shaman

To solve the werewolves: Alchemy. If they need a particular element, they can make it. Easily. Or Scar deconstructing them (Ed learned the same technique, but never used it on a living being), or Kimbley making them a bomb. Or Gluttony can devour them. The FMA has a large number of options, is what I'm getting at.

The wizards would need to constantly focus on shields due to the tanks and gunners, and Mustang has shown he's capable of taking targets out while they're behind cover. We haven't seen many examples of magic that can take a tank (stunning won't do much), other than the big fire-snake thing and the fiend-fire thing, but once anyone casts either of those, they're doomed. Pride and Wrath can spot them (Pride through shadows, Wrath with his special Eye) and easily take them out (Pride with shadows again, Wrath with swords that could slice a tank). Sure, the Wizards could have an outer group handle shields while the center handles offense (if they can make shields let spells through, basically a one-way window type thing), but they have Alchemists that can easily destabilize the ground beneath them, with spikes, giant stone fists, things like that.

With large numbers, both sides have a target rich environment, with Mustang's explosions, Lust's spear-claws, Gluttony's mouth-vortex thing. Large enemies, like the dragon, giants, or basilisk; are easier targets, especially for Scar and Kimbley, and Lust as well. Envy can also wreak havoc, by infiltrating or just by turning into the big monster thing.

Morals really only effects how many will go for the kill option, and the FMA side already has a lot of people who would go for that by default (Kimbley, the Humanculi, Barry, Scar, most of the military). The Wizards mostly just have the Death Eaters and anything not human. I could see Kimbley turning the wounded into bombs, letting the wizards collect their wounded, and setting them off to take out healers and the like.

slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By slick23

@DeadpoolvIronFist said:

They are up against TRAINED SOLDIERS who are very good at killing, follow up with crazy powers and 9+ lives. Scar can destroy almost anything with his hands, so those giants are 1 shotted just like that. And Roy can burn a whole lot of area with just 1 clap, not talking about the 7 deadly sins whose too crazy as well. Though itll be an absolute bloodbath. But Round2 FMA will lose.

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Blood_guts
@slick23: u really think they'll lose round two? hmmmmm  how so?  i mean the machine gunners will handle the centaurs and possibly the  spiders. armstrong should be able to take out the statues. i dont see any answer for mustang and ed. he could just crush the school with a hug block. mustang could hollow it out with fire. besides i dont see pride exactly NOT murdering a majority of the student body alone not to mention wrath and his bullet dodging eye. they also run the risk of gluttony wisking them off into oblivion. sry just figured i should lay a few things out there :D
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ssejllenrad

30 spare rounds for rifle and 20 for pistol? What is this, the Soviet?!?!? Why don't you just give them potatoes for grenades? Nyehehehe!

I give this to FMA in a decisive win for the 1st. Round 2 would be a good match though. But the homunculus would still be HPverse's biggest problem. I give it to HP with tons of casualties on the 2nd.

I would love to see Hohenheim vs Dumbledore. But I guess the former ain't in this battle.

Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sega_Shaman

@ssejllenrad: Hohenheim and Father would flat out wreck the Wizards. It would be cool to see H vs D, but it's probably safer to leave Hohenheim out of the fight.

Round 2 is the fairest fight, but I think the FMA team's got a good handle on it. The soldiers would take serious casualties, Greed's chimeras will probably die, but Pride can devastate easily.

If they have Fort Briggs soldiers, I'd love the fight.

slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By slick23

@Blood_guts said:

@slick23: u really think they'll lose round two? hmmmmm how so? i mean the machine gunners will handle the centaurs and possibly the spiders. armstrong should be able to take out the statues. i dont see any answer for mustang and ed. he could just crush the school with a hug block. mustang could hollow it out with fire. besides i dont see pride exactly NOT murdering a majority of the student body alone not to mention wrath and his bullet dodging eye. they also run the risk of gluttony wisking them off into oblivion. sry just figured i should lay a few things out there :D

Eh, I was thinking the Basilisk death look will kill a lot of people from FMA, but then is it both of them without the death look? Without it, FMA MIGHT prevail, but it will be very tough fight..Might go either way really. An all out Dumbledore is a problem too, thought if hes on his prime, then chances goes up for HP.

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Blood_guts
@ssejllenrad said:
30 spare rounds for rifle and 20 for pistol? What is this, the Soviet?!?!? Why don't you just give them potatoes for grenades? Nyehehehe!  I give this to FMA in a decisive win for the 1st. Round 2 would be a good match though. But the homunculus would still be HPverse's biggest problem. I give it to HP with tons of casualties on the 2nd.  I would love to see Hohenheim vs Dumbledore. But I guess the former ain't in this battle.
good idea lol. i gave them potatos. also i figured hoenheim would be way too powerfull but thats just me
odinswrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By odinswrath

round 2 is fma

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Bump, wrath and pride could solo the students anyday. The rest added, going with fma brotherhood both rounds.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

full metal via eating unicorns

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

full metal via eating unicorns

Eugh.. why would they do that?

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By NeonGameWave

Full Metal Alchemist.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By PrinceAragorn1
Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

o.0 FMA is a good show/manga but you lot are insane.

Every Hogwarts student is trained in Alchemy (Not the same type but can understand how the FMA crew is working.)

You also forget that the Harry Poter crew are FAR more versatile then the FMA crew. They can transfigure almost instantly, they can charm objects such as anything the Alchemist create to do what they will (For example should an Alchemist create a tower of fire the Wizards could simply charm the fire to burn the Alchemists) Fire is also btw useless as the first years learn the Fire Freezing charm that makes fire tickle at best.

They also are using 500 Death Eaters who are all well versed in the Three Curses, you know the Instant Death Curse, the Curse that cripples you in unbearable pain, or the one that controls your mind. All these Death Eaters need to do it fire killing curses or Imperio curses (Mind control one) and thin their ranks, any hit by the mind control would turn to attack their former comrades in arms.

Yuor statement of "They have guns therefore they win" is Moot, Guns are a joke to the Wizards so much that it is a running joke in HP to call them Firelegs instead of Firearms because they don't consider them so much as a passing threat. The basic shield spell cast by any student would be 100% bullet proof. A combined shield spell would be very strong capable of giving them a barrier in front of them from projectiles.

As for the Homonculi the ones who are created via magic and thus affected by it.. Yeah Transfiguration or outright destruction is not much of a challenge for experienced seasoned wizards who could either tranfigure them into bones, rocks, etc making them completely moot in this fight. Giant and the like are resistant to damage as well as magic making them virtual tanks the spiders are stupid but their venom is affective against normal soldiers who would likely get wiped out in the opening moments.

And the Centaur, Gaints, Hipogriffs (Which give them immediate Air Superiority, imagine a wizard on each one raining down Death Curses, The basalisk is very poisonous and even withoiut its instant death gaze is strong against physical attacks and magic on the outside (Harry had to stab it from inside its mouth to kill it)
They would also not fight on a line by line set up, thats what Military does. The Wizards would outflank them using their allies as support, circle up and slaughter them in minutes.

I will grant the biggest foes would be the Homonculi but as I said with the number of wizards and witches in this fight transfiguration or simple destruction via multiple death curses is not an uneasy for them to muster as it would take at most three to take down a single one.

So these FMA Stomps things are idiotic and uninformed. Your basing your opinion on Coolness factor over practical abilities.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

o.0 FMA is a good show/manga but you lot are insane.

Every Hogwarts student is trained in Alchemy (Not the same type but can understand how the FMA crew is working.)

You also forget that the Harry Poter crew are FAR more versatile then the FMA crew. They can transfigure almost instantly, they can charm objects such as anything the Alchemist create to do what they will (For example should an Alchemist create a tower of fire the Wizards could simply charm the fire to burn the Alchemists) Fire is also btw useless as the first years learn the Fire Freezing charm that makes fire tickle at best.

They also are using 500 Death Eaters who are all well versed in the Three Curses, you know the Instant Death Curse, the Curse that cripples you in unbearable pain, or the one that controls your mind. All these Death Eaters need to do it fire killing curses or Imperio curses (Mind control one) and thin their ranks, any hit by the mind control would turn to attack their former comrades in arms.

Yuor statement of "They have guns therefore they win" is Moot, Guns are a joke to the Wizards so much that it is a running joke in HP to call them Firelegs instead of Firearms because they don't consider them so much as a passing threat. The basic shield spell cast by any student would be 100% bullet proof. A combined shield spell would be very strong capable of giving them a barrier in front of them from projectiles.

As for the Homonculi the ones who are created via magic and thus affected by it.. Yeah Transfiguration or outright destruction is not much of a challenge for experienced seasoned wizards who could either tranfigure them into bones, rocks, etc making them completely moot in this fight. Giant and the like are resistant to damage as well as magic making them virtual tanks the spiders are stupid but their venom is affective against normal soldiers who would likely get wiped out in the opening moments.

And the Centaur, Gaints, Hipogriffs (Which give them immediate Air Superiority, imagine a wizard on each one raining down Death Curses, The basalisk is very poisonous and even withoiut its instant death gaze is strong against physical attacks and magic on the outside (Harry had to stab it from inside its mouth to kill it)

They would also not fight on a line by line set up, thats what Military does. The Wizards would outflank them using their allies as support, circle up and slaughter them in minutes.

I will grant the biggest foes would be the Homonculi but as I said with the number of wizards and witches in this fight transfiguration or simple destruction via multiple death curses is not an uneasy for them to muster as it would take at most three to take down a single one.

So these FMA Stomps things are idiotic and uninformed. Your basing your opinion on Coolness factor over practical abilities.

here here

#clapping#

well done, good sir, well done

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perpetr8rmike: The problem is, no one, literally no one in Hogwarts or death eaters is fast enough to see bradley coming. Go on, tell me I'm wrong. FMA outclass them so much in speed, it's not even funny. I don't think anyone could actually do anything more than this:

Who has an answer to wrath here? In a castle, he's almost unstoppable. You're also forgetting mustang's insane control on fire, Scar's abilities, Eric brother's base speed and versatility.. crazy regeneration factor of the homuns and number of souls they have. Death is so regular to them, even the original greed died at least 15 times. If hohen was here, he could've solo'd, we have a definite number for his souls: 5,36,329. How the hell are they managing to spam avada kedavra that many times?

As for the fire, It's not just fire, it's explosions. They aren't going to protect themselves so easily against a boom right in front of their face. Not to mention there are people like scar around.. And it's not a matter of what they could do. It's a matter of what they can. An angry mustang would burn their body fluids before they even have a chance to wave. And so will the others.

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A couple of these and call it a day FMA wins

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By theONEtaichou

@perpetr8rmike: The problem is, no one, literally no one in Hogwarts or death eaters is fast enough to see bradley coming. Go on, tell me I'm wrong. FMA outclass them so much in speed, it's not even funny. I don't think anyone could actually do anything more than this:

and pray tell will Bradley kill them all from the get go? I think not, one shield and bradley is stopped, worse if a fleet of AK's shot out from the Death Eaters towards the FMA, Bradley will be slowed down. He has to, to dodge. Then one magical shield and then what will the FMA do? They cannot penetrate any shield from HPU.

Who has an answer to wrath here? In a castle, he's almost unstoppable. You're also forgetting mustang's insane control on fire, Scar's abilities, Eric brother's base speed and versatility.. crazy regeneration factor of the homuns and number of souls they have. Death is so regular to them, even the original greed died at least 15 times. If hohen was here, he could've solo'd, we have a definite number for his souls: 5,36,329. How the hell are they managing to spam avada kedavra that many times?

As for the fire, It's not just fire, it's explosions. They aren't going to protect themselves so easily against a boom right in front of their face. Not to mention there are people like scar around.. And it's not a matter of what they could do. It's a matter of what they can. An angry mustang would burn their body fluids before they even have a chance to wave. And so will the others.

again once a shield is erected mate, what will the FMA group do? the remaining wizards fly and spams AK's, create fiendfyre which burns the FMA, rain down the 3 curses... and what will the FMA do?

Even if Hohen was there, he still would die. One AK would kill him, body would be dead. The AK kills you, the body dies and you are done. The only person to survive it, Riddle, split his soul with horcruxes. He still lost his body btw. It is not a separation of the soul from the body but death. Also Hohen uses the souls for alchemy, they don't take control of his body and be a different soul in command of Hohen's body. ergo, mate, one AK ends him. Or worse a confundus spell messes him up, let alone the unforgiveables.

And an angry mustang will burn everyone's fluids here? All of them mate? At once? Come on mate, one shield here by any wizard stops the train for FMA, the wizards regroup then put personal shields and walk out to slaughter. An impervious charm would repel his any and all FMA attacks back to them, explosions and all. Langlock, mobilicorpus, petrificus totalus, Protego or protego totalum (to cover the wizards area), these few spells that I remember right now would cause havoc on the FMA group. The FMA cannot counter the magic of HPU, while the wizards can counter the alchemy of FMA. Ergo they win mate

The FMA cannot win, good sir, they just cannot. Can they take some wizards down with them, sure. Can they win though, no!

good day sir

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Avadra kevada is OHKO if it connects, it can be blocked by random object

making walls with stone is standard stuff in FMA verse

They win but not just with homunculi

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@theonetaichou: Bradley doesn't need to kill all of them. I'm talking about the sheer devastation he causes on the battlefield. Yeah, 'one shield and bradley is stopped'. Accurately put. But if you recall, Out of the dozen trained soldiers he slashed, not a single one was able to even pull the trigger. How are a bunch on untrained students going to cast a shield charm at that speed? You saw how easily he went through the bullets. Shoot him twice in the chest, and he'll still dodge a curse.

What are the best durability feats of hogwarts shields? They stopped some curses, which cause cracks in the stone when hit, or cause benches to go on fire. They have about no feats against direct physical attacks, such as a giant's club, or foot. Otherwise students knowing them wouldn't be running haywire when a giant comes.

Avada kedavra does nothing to the body. Go read HP again. How does it kill someone who has over 500k lives? care to explain? The homuns have shown to get back from literal death as long as they have souls left. Fail.

I didn't say "everyone" as in "everyone who is present on the battlefield". I said "everyone" as in "everyone who is facing him." Considering the main fma characters are at least bullet timers, they can blitz through the enemies quite easily. And you're completely ignoring the soldiers. How many students can put up a shield charm, or any charm at all, before the bullets hit them?

And what is to stop pride, exactly? In a castle, his abilities are going to be more problematic than anyone. He could just hide his body like he did in the forest fight, and kill off the students group by group.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#38  Edited By Walzo

@theonetaichou The fact that you think that the wizards could be able to react to Bradley is laughable. Not only is Bradley a confirmed bullet dodger, but he also has his eye that allows him to see what his opponents are going to do.

Do I think he'll end up dead here? Yes, but he's going to be taking down a large portion of Hogwarts.

The better question here is who could stop Greed. The wizards have nothing that could trounce him, since they wouldn't be able to hit his skin.

Also, Kimblee could possibly take down large chunks of everything using explosion alchemy.

Envy also is able to transform herself into whoever she wants. She could start killing people from the inside.

Mustang is also going to be able to burn through everything, his alchemy is way too powerful for all of them.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walzo: lol you replied to the wrong person..

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sethlol

FMA wins while taking some heavy losses.

Extremos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Extremos

HP:

1,000 7th years ->I'd say 50 of them survive ( in HP, there are not many students who are powerful )

Harry, Ron and Hermione-> They'll survive due to the fact that they will flee all the fights.

100 statues led by mogonogol

Dumbledore -> He can solo many of them.

Snape -> Can kill some of the ennemies, but he dies by protecting Harry ... --'

20 giants led by hagrid-> I think they can be pretty helpful. It think 10 of them can survive.

500 death eaters led by voldemort -> Helpful, but many, many of them will die.

20 spiders led by aragog

200 centaurs-> It's sad but ... They all gonna die

200 ministry officials led by Cerious(Harry's uncle) -> Helpful, but many of them will die.

The Weasleys

Basalisk from the chamber of secrets THAT UNDERWENT MASSIVE PLASTIC SURGERY TO BE MORE ATTRACTIVE TO THE LADY BASSALISKS AND NOW HAS NO ABILITY TO KILL THOSE WHO LOOK AT IT -> (WTF) Nooo ! You cannot remove this power ! But even, no one from FMA know how to kill a Basilisk

Dragon from the goblin bank -> Hm.. I don't know.

Fluffy (hagrid's three headed dog) -> ?.

10 hippogrifs (middle aged) -> Chicken. Flying Chicken.

20 werewolves led by lupin-> Hm. Useful, but all dying.

FMA :

Edward Elric

Alphonse Elric

Col. mustang->Dumbledor slain. ( and he fries the flying chicken )

Scar -> Dumbledor slain // 10 ministries official Kill him, with difficulty.

Lt. armstrong -> Crush by the giants. 10 giants.

Hawkeye w/ three pistols and her sniper and infinite spare clips -> She kills many of the ennemies.

Havok w/ machine gun and infinite spare clips -> Killed by Ministries official. They raise magic shield, and guess what happend next.

Kimbly -> Dumbledor slain. // Great fight with Rogue.

Barry the chopper (armor)->Kill Rogue who was trying to protect Harry, and then Harry kill him for a revenge.

mayes hues -> Kill many of the Ministries officer and die in the process.

1,000 riflemen w/ side arms (30 spare rounds for rifle and 20 spare for pistol) *EDIT* they get 3 potato grenades to share amoungst all of them (just a regular potato they can pretend it is a grenade) -> A war between them, the 7th year and the ministries officials.

200 machine gunners (300 rounds) -> Burned by Dumbledor.

3 tanks (7 shells each) -> Dumbledor make the tanks burning, they gonna die inside.

The humuncullis (brotherhood lineup) -> Slaughter.

Lust

Envy

Wrath

Greed(original) w/ his three chimera - the half dog, the half cow and the half snake

Gluttony

Sloth

Pride -> Slaughter many of the students.

@sethlol said:

FMA wins while taking some heavy losses.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So you lot think speed is a huge factor here.
All students above the age of 16 (6th years) know Apportation. The ability to teleport instantly to any location they please so long as it is not protected via magic. In the movies we see them do this repeatedly to dodge attacks so Mustangs Super Fireball Kamehameha of Epic Doom! wouldn't hit.

Bradley is a joke to take out. Simple Transfigure the ground (You do not need wand waving or words if your a skilled wizard, like say ANY OF THE PROFESSORS or Voldemort.) turning the ground into sticky tar or something that would slow his movements. Then hit him with any spell can kill him he is not immortal in the least.

Your forgetting what I mentioned before people HP has far more abilities then FMA. They have Stunners, Confusion Spells, Silencing Charms, Reduction Charms (Turns anything it hits to dust), Slicing Charms, Medical healing Charms, Bone removal charms, Jelly Leg Hexes, Engorgo Charms (makes things bigger), shield charms, wards, Permanent Sticking Charms, Impervious curses to repell things like water, fire, whatever they cast it for. Levitation Spells, Explosive Spells, Enchanted Everburning Magical Fire Spells, Replication Spells, Conjuration Spells (Summoning ANYTHING they need or want so long as it already exists). And this is spells the KIDS know.. I didn't get into the wacky shit the elders can do. Like creating horde of freaking zombies that are impervious to all but the highest level of magical spells the Inferne. Removing the memories of people by just touching their temple, Martial Magics (AKA Duel Magic, high speed defense and offensive spells cast during combat while making use of the wielders agility and speed)

Alchemist need to know the make up of things before they can use it to deconstruct and remake, making anything the Wizards Transfigure useless to them as its now magically altered and thus they cannot know. Elric and Scar are usless in this fight, their close quarters and all it takes it one spell to stop either of them. Either a stunner, a body binding, an explosive spells, virtually anything that severs those arms of theirs and their done. Al is done away with with either an explosive charm or a basic reducio charm that turns his armor to dust.

The humunculi are the biggest threat here if they get tagged by a body binding spell or a killing curse.. their done AK sends souls to the other side. Its like someone flipped your life switch to OFF. It doesn't matter the number of souls they have AK makes no distinction it sends the soul(s) of those it hits to the other side.

Someone like Greed or Envy.. they have devices that tell them when a traitor is among them a sneakoscope and guess what.. Envy is not immune and it shows who is the trickster. Greed is a transfigurer but only into Carbon if I recall right.. Transfigure his skin into paper.. and bye bye Greedie.

And the soldier are non-factors as any one can cast a disarming spell and send all their guns flying.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By theONEtaichou

@princearagorn1 said:

@theonetaichou: Bradley doesn't need to kill all of them. I'm talking about the sheer devastation he causes on the battlefield. Yeah, 'one shield and bradley is stopped'. Accurately put. But if you recall, Out of the dozen trained soldiers he slashed, not a single one was able to even pull the trigger. How are a bunch on untrained students going to cast a shield charm at that speed? You saw how easily he went through the bullets. Shoot him twice in the chest, and he'll still dodge a curse.

1000 students (7th years as well) + 500 Death Eaters+ Riddle+200 ministry officials+Dumbledore+Prof. Mcgonagall+ HP trio... are you really saying none of these 1706 individual will have the sense to throw a shield? Especially the guys who throw spells via wandless magic and without chants? One shield and Bradly is stopped, one protego and Bradley hurts himself. One protego aimed at the soldiers equal death for them and an inferius curse gets them killing their own team mates.

What are the best durability feats of hogwarts shields? They stopped some curses, which cause cracks in the stone when hit, or cause benches to go on fire. They have about no feats against direct physical attacks, such as a giant's club, or foot. Otherwise students knowing them wouldn't be running haywire when a giant comes.

Avada kedavra does nothing to the body. Go read HP again. How does it kill someone who has over 500k lives? care to explain? The homuns have shown to get back from literal death as long as they have souls left. Fail.

I didn't say "everyone" as in "everyone who is present on the battlefield". I said "everyone" as in "everyone who is facing him." Considering the main fma characters are at least bullet timers, they can blitz through the enemies quite easily. And you're completely ignoring the soldiers. How many students can put up a shield charm, or any charm at all, before the bullets hit them?

And what is to stop pride, exactly? In a castle, his abilities are going to be more problematic than anyone. He could just hide his body like he did in the forest fight, and kill off the students group by group.

Who is mentioning durability. If you stab any of the students they won't keep fighting like Bradley. I agree with that. But like I said one shield and the FMA are done. 1706 people to throw one shield. And it is over. let us not forget how smart some wizards are, I am sure when they see themselves being killed they might think 'throw a shield and regroup'. Just might mate. One area charm, then personal charms... walk out to slaughter.

As for bullet timers, fiendfyre can settle that debate. Besides Bradley, who on the FMA can blitz? i.e move across the battlefield, attack the wizards before they can react? come on, even Bradley's blitz is done in a short distance, friend. No one on the FMA can blitz from the get go, the separating distance between the two teams (standard since it is not given in the OP) is too far. Up, close and personal... it's a different game. Mate, that I do agree on.

As for Pride... lumos (imagine 50 people doing lumos), the impervius charm, obscuro to stop his eyes, stupefy...

Also AK kills you, there will be no soul taking over your body. once you are dead you are dead, go back to FMA and read/watch it. Hohen uses the souls for alchemy, they will not be taking over his body once he dies. epic fail! Sorry to have fun at your expense mate.

good day, mate

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walzo said:

@theonetaichou The fact that you think that the wizards could be able to react to Bradley is laughable. Not only is Bradley a confirmed bullet dodger, but he also has his eye that allows him to see what his opponents are going to do.

Do I think he'll end up dead here? Yes, but he's going to be taking down a large portion of Hogwarts.

The better question here is who could stop Greed. The wizards have nothing that could trounce him, since they wouldn't be able to hit his skin.

Also, Kimblee could possibly take down large chunks of everything using explosion alchemy.

Envy also is able to transform herself into whoever she wants. She could start killing people from the inside.

Mustang is also going to be able to burn through everything, his alchemy is way too powerful for all of them.

Bradley can blitz close quarters... he is no way a speed blitzer a la Flash. he still has to overcome the starting distance. Again anyone of the 1706 people on HPU can throw a shield. One, mate, just one shield is needed and then what will Bradley's blitz do?

And one AK will end Greed. Once the killing spells hits him he dies. Who cares about piercing his skin, friend.

Kimmble... protego! or worse protego totalus....

Envy... again an AK ends him, there are spells that can detect who is an intruder/imposter iirc...

Mustang... alchelmy shmalechy...they just change his fire to fiendfyre and burn him and the rest of the FMA...

again... FMA cannot win.

good day, sir

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Why is "Father" not included?

No Caption Provided

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do find it funny that even the OP states that they want us to explain our answers and yet almost all of the FMA voters just say FMA and give no examples why.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonetaichou:

If you saw what we were talking about, you wouldn't even be asking the question. I am saying people like bradley are perfectly capable of blitzing whoever they fight. Not that he will be blitzing all 1000 students.

And, How exactly do you call this a 'close range blitz'?

Now start here. This is a battle, everyone is not going to be focusing on him. Whoever is facing him is going to be blitzed. Face it. And even if the do manage to put up a shield, the guy casually cuts through a solid stone block when impaled through stomach, shot, and losing half his blood. What have the shields done to show that they will be able to keep out that kind of destructive force? If they have shown anything, anything at all, at this level, you can quote it.

Yes, one protego and bradley may be stopped, emphasis on may, in case you show the shields being capable of barring such incredible force, but it was also "one bullet and he dies". The reason no one managed to sop him was no one could do anything at all against his speed.

Next is Pride:

you're assuming they have the knowledge he's there at all. Will they even have the time to cast a spell? Again, out of at least a dozen trained soldiers, who were all ready to attack not a single soldier was even able to pull the trigger. Repeat, not a single one. How do you propose some untrained students will manage doing a spell? And even trained ones, how are they going to do anything better, considering they never showed any better reflexes? And how exactly are they going to know lumos is going to stop him, and what proof is there is lumos light is as strong as a flashbang? They use it to see, not to blind. And 50 people at once are going to have a sudden stroke of inspiration to cast lumos, assuming they stay alive? Are you even thinking before writing? Also, Has it ever been said that many people casting lumos increases the intensity? Nope. Not only that, he's perfectly capable of staying far back and attacking. Do you remember how far king's castle was when he attacked the tunnel? And he hid his body in the forest when attacking ed and al?

Next, Avada kedavra killing homuns. It has never even once worked on a person who has more than one soul, considering such things don't exist in hpverse. If they do, go on and tell me. Considering the homuns come back after dying everytime, Burn them to a crisp, cut them in half, and they still come back. there is literally no basis that avada kedavra can kill someone with that number of lives. And Harry, for example, had two souls (1+1 fragment combo). He died, and came back. "Voldemort only killed his soul in you". Remember? AK can't kill more than one soul at a time. You didn't provide any sources to 'if avada kedavra hits you, no soul takes over your body'. Try again.

And you're underestimating the riflemen. Come again, how many students will react fast enough to shield themselves, as soon as rifle fire opens? And you've yet to show proof that shield can put out something with force of a bullet. It's not just a matter of versatility. It's also a matter of reflexes, which hpverse heavily lacks. Only people with strong reflexes shown are dumbledore, snape, and on a few occasions, harry. But none of them are going to be able to do anything if they face a high tier fma character.

Now, you were asking about other people's speed, right?

Lin: kept up with wrath twice, and fu: kept up with wrath once, dodged machine gun fire.

Now here: Alphonso: surprised and captured fu. Edward: Kept up with pride. Scar: blitzed, and kept up with edward, and the king. Kimblee: Kept up with philosopher stone al, and scar. Armstrong: kept up with scar. Mustang: attacked before envy did anything, many times. Hughes: nailed envy right in the middle of her head. I can go on if you want. Most of the high tier characters are extraordinarily fast. Not fast as king, but still, fast enough to blitz humans.

As far the fiendfyre, no one has ever used it in a controlled manner. Crabbe used it it, and lost control. We don't even know if anyone else can use it.

I don't have a problem with having fun at a friend's expense, but at least know your stuff well before you try.. In short:

No Caption Provided

(No offense meant, I could stop the memes if you want, I just use them as they keep the discussion light.. )

@perpetr8rmike:

It's not a matter of what they can do. It's what they will be able to do in a fight. Yes, they can do a lot, it's a matter of staying alive to do so. Trained soldiers can't even pull a trigger when attacked. What makes you think wizards will be able to do spells? Not just the bullet dodging high tier blitz. How many wizards will be able to use shield charms before machine gun bullets hit them? And even if they do manage to get the basic spells off, how are they going to hit someone who's much faster than them? Also, scar uses human destruction/decomposition. It also works on animals, so animal transfiguring is not useful. Wizards don't usually transfigure themselves in a fight anyway.. Edward and al have insane speed, and they don't go around decomposing people. They use the ground to attack and defend very well. Mustangs 'super kamehameha fireball' burned about 30 zombies to crisp in a moment. No wizard except dumbledore/voldemort has shown enough reflexes to avoid it. I do like harry potter, but they simply do not have the reflexes and raw power required to win here. Just no.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By PrinceAragorn1
KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers