#1 Posted by Hiddensix (44 posts) - - Show Bio

battle takes place

round 1.) golden gate bridge

round 2.) in sewers

both have preps

who wins ?

#2 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hiddensix: Ultimate Osborn rarely makes use of any Prep. He is more a mini Hulk (Strength, Durability, and Healing) that throws out Plasma Fireballs via fist.

I give it to Urich both times as he can Fly and Laugh Ultimate Osborn into a Decapitation.

#3 Edited by Strider92 (16756 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Hiddensix: Ultimate Osborn rarely makes use of any Prep. He is more a mini Hulk (Strength, Durability, and Healing) that throws out Plasma Fireballs via fist.

I give it to Urich both times as he can Fly and Laugh Ultimate Osborn into a Decapitation.

I agree with that for round 1 as Osborn won't touch Phil if he doesn't want him too but Ult Osborn does have a healing factor. I think in round 2 as its a confined space he could probably resist the pain long enough to close in on Urich.

#4 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Bio and Examples of his Healing Factor as well Fire Bolts.

#5 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Yeah posted Scans of Healing Factor. He might close in. I still think Urich can slow him down enough with that laugh to decapitate.

Now I think about it Ultimate Osborn can leap Miles!

#6 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on average showings, I don't think the laugh is a big factor. Its most impressive showing was disabling Peter in their first battle, and although I cannot remember whether the reverbrium enhanced the laugh in that particular instance, it did not play a critical role in his battle with Venom--despite that being a weakness of his--nor his recent battle against Kingsley, nor his recent showings against Peter.

#7 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Well with that Ultimate GG should take it.

#8 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate GG is pretty much Hulk-lite with fireballs. He probably should win.

#9 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

I also tend to think Phil's flame sword won't do anything here when you take into consideration Goblin's invulnerability to fire-based attacks. Coupled with Goblin's incredible durability, I just don't think this is a matchup that Phil can win.

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardian_of_Gravity said:

Ultimate GG is pretty much Hulk-lite with fireballs. He probably should win.