#1 Edited by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place in Gotham City

DeathStroke has basic knowledge of both

Each team gets 10 hours of prep

Standard equipment for both (No cosmic cube for Red Skull)

Hobgoblin is Kingsley (Does have glider)

Fight to the death

#2 Edited by i_like_swords (17461 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite, Deathstroke. Especially since you only gave Deathstroke knowledge.

#3 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8770 posts) - - Show Bio

HOBGOBLIN AND RED SKULL WINS

#4 Posted by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Thats because I thought it would even out the playing field.

#5 Posted by Perethorn (3745 posts) - - Show Bio

Hobgoblin solos

#6 Posted by i_like_swords (17461 posts) - - Show Bio

@paulson3lt: It's not unlikely that he could solo this even if it was on even terms. Giving him knowledge and a teammate makes it a cakewalk.

#7 Posted by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Perethorn (3745 posts) - - Show Bio

@paulson3lt:

Hobgoblin is too strong and tough for both WS and Deathstrtoke. With his glinder, he will be too fast and much more dangerous. He is not a fool also, he could plan something with prep.

#9 Posted by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: So should I cut out the basic knowledge to make it a even? Because I thought Red Skull and Hobgoblin are tacticians and with goblins strength would make it even.

#10 Posted by i_like_swords (17461 posts) - - Show Bio

@paulson3lt:

Hobgoblin is too strong, tough for both WS and Deathstrtoke. With his glinder, he will be too fast and much more dangerous. He is not a fool also, he could plan something with prep.

You don't think it's within Deathstrokes capabilities to defeat someone with more physical strength than him, with a combination of 12 hour prep and full knowledge?

Yeah, cause he's never done something like that before.

#11 Posted by Perethorn (3745 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords:

You need to consider that Hobgoblin has prep, he was shown to be at Norman Orsborn level of intelligence. With 10 hrs he is perfectly capable of studying Deathstroke

#12 Posted by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly I think Deathstroke will have an edge + the WS helps a lot. But Red Skull AND Hobgoblin will still be a even match

#13 Posted by HulkSmashSpider (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke and Winter Soldier because Deathstroke is a high skilled assassin. He can take out Hobgoblin easily. Then Red Skull will be killed by Winter Soldier and Deathstroke.

#14 Posted by i_like_swords (17461 posts) - - Show Bio

@perethorn: Not going to lie, I'm no expert on Red Skull or Hobgoblin, but the way I look at, Deathstroke punches above his weight class all the time, and with consistency. He's taken on all of the Teen Titans and won, and has caused problems for the Justice League. I'm pretty sure he can take this matchup.

#15 Posted by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: This a hard fight to determine. Given deathstroke is as deadly as batman with prep. But with Hobgoblin and Redskull are no slouches as tacticians themselves.

#16 Posted by Sama_el (169 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the knowledge is really ok, RS and HG are to prep guyz, so is DS but WS mehhh....so this edge isnt really and edge since he has to out smart 2 prep guyz,

BTW will come to the one who make a better prep, gonna wait to see some arguments

#17 Posted by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like Red Skull is being overlooked in this topic