oh

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheIrishDoctor

Exodia is a card. Yu-Gi-Oh is a game, played with cards. Although the spirits which inhabit the cards existed long before the time the show is placed in, very few of them were ever actually shown and unless I missed something (very possible, as I stopped watching the show before its final run) Exodia was not one of them. Thus there is no way of knowing if he is strong enough to fight Ho-oh. You can argue that Exodia wins because his special ability is to auto-win any fight once he is fully completed. You can also argue that Ho-oh would win because Exodia is a card and Ho-oh would just burn them up.

Either way, this fight makes no sense.

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rozalia

Exodia is a card. Yu-Gi-Oh is a game, played with cards. Although the spirits which inhabit the cards existed long before the time the show is placed in, very few of them were ever actually shown and unless I missed something (very possible, as I stopped watching the show before its final run) Exodia was not one of them. Thus there is no way of knowing if he is strong enough to fight Ho-oh. You can argue that Exodia wins because his special ability is to auto-win any fight once he is fully completed. You can also argue that Ho-oh would win because Exodia is a card and Ho-oh would just burn them up.

Either way, this fight makes no sense.

Exodia existed in ancient Egypt (the show's) and was able to go toe to toe with Zorc Necrophades who stomped all three Egyptian gods by himself. In fact Zorc pretty much admits the only reason he has the advantage is that Exodia requires the life force of his summoner to power him, while Zorc himself feeds of the darkness (which is limitless obviously).

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exodia wins via Obliterate and before the card game came into being there were the ancient times in which these special types of beings existed and they battled freely.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ho-Oh stomps. That guy shits rainbows.

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheIrishDoctor

@rozalia: So Exodia as an actual entity WAS shown then? Must have been after I stopped watching. Okay then. In that case the fight does make sense...might still have to go with Ho-oh though. Unless there is more to it than what you said. Ho-oh can create new life. But that isn't a definitive statement. I could easily be wrong.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, Exodia was an actual entity, and as an unchained entity was unstoppable; only his weak masters held him back.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exodia

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exodia.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, Exodia was an actual entity, and as an unchained entity was unstoppable; only his weak masters held him back.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man I miss playing Yu-Gi-Oh..

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speaking of...does anyone else think, that Yu-Gi-Oh kinda handled the whole "destructive forces that will end the world, and are linked to this and that" better then Pokemon? I mean at the start, Pokemon was just a bunch of creatures that people gathered up and had battles. Whereas Yu-Gi-Oh....while the same, it was also much more then that and was connected with ancient Egypt and powerful magic from the get go.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speaking of...does anyone else think, that Yu-Gi-Oh kinda handled the whole "destructive forces that will end the world, and are linked to this and that" better then Pokemon? I mean at the start, Pokemon was just a bunch of creatures that people gathered up and had battles. Whereas Yu-Gi-Oh....while the same, it was also much more then that and was connected with ancient Egypt and powerful magic from the get go.

Agreed. Pokemon doesn't do it so well..

@thundergodswrath said:

Man I miss playing Yu-Gi-Oh..

http://www.duelingnetwork.com/

Haha, I play on that with my brother from time to time.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

finally people who actually watched more than 10 episodes of yugioh commented

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Exodia is actually FIVE cards!

Anyway, bump. I'm curious about Exodia.

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By niBBit

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

This is true. Exodia was released in the final season and was used against Zorc. Dragon Master Knight (Black Luster + Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon) fought against Zorc and both clashed in a energybeam struggle that was pretty powerfull (iirc it looked like it could destoyed a small part of the city they where in). After Zorc won Exodia was then released and it was using the lifeforce of Yugi's grandpa (the egyptian version), who was very weak, dispite that, Exodia and Zorc stalemated and Zorc only won because Exodia was running out of energy because Yugi's grandpa was to weak. An Atem/Yugi/Kaiba powered Exodia would have imo beaten Zorc.

Its been a while sinse i watched yugioh but it hink that monsters like the egyptian gods, Exodia, The Great Leviathan, Zorc and the Creator of Light are able the lvl an entire city, maybe not bust. IIRC the battle between The Great Leviathan and the 3 egyptian gods where causing all kinds of natural disasters like heavy storms, tornado's etc, the entire sky was black and iirc when there energy beams colided it showed a huge blast range, bigger than The Great Leviathan himself and that things size puts the gods to shame:

http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/archive/9/92/20090606084158!TheGreatLeviathan-JP-Anime-DM-NC.png

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The winner is...

No Caption Provided

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers