Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By serum
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hitomi vs Christie - fight with all their strengths and abilities. No prep time and both have strong morals.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By tron_bonne

Don't really know. Both of them are as strong as Spiderman. It actually takes a character from Final Fantasy to match just the physical portion of them. But disregarding that fact, I think Christie is supposed to be a better overall better experienced fighter than Hitomi. 

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Dex_Starr

@tron_bonne said:

Don't really know. Both of them are as strong as Spiderman. It actually takes a character from Final Fantasy to match just the physical portion of them. But disregarding that fact, I think Christie is supposed to be a better overall better experienced fighter than Hitomi.

Could you just...not post anymore please....

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By tron_bonne
@Hohenheim_of_light said:

@tron_bonne said:

Don't really know. Both of them are as strong as Spiderman. It actually takes a character from Final Fantasy to match just the physical portion of them. But disregarding that fact, I think Christie is supposed to be a better overall better experienced fighter than Hitomi.

I guess you didn't see the fight.  -___-;
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dex_Starr

@tron_bonne said:

@tron_bonne said:

I guess you didn't see the fight. -___-;

Dead Fantasy is a fan made work. That would be equivalent to me drawing a comic where Batman lifts a tank over his head. It's entertaining but holds no relevance here.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By tron_bonne

@tron_bonne said:

@tron_bonne said:

Dead Fantasy is a fan made work. That would be equivalent to me drawing a comic where Batman lifts a tank over his head. It's entertaining but holds no relevance here.

It is fan made, but it was developed to be closer to the truth. The DOA characters and Ninja Gaiden are not like normal humans. The have inhuman strength. Just like Tekken. Anyway, since that was already mentioned, I should probably post it as reference.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tron_bonne
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Blood_guts

@tron_bonne said:

thats a little rude. 

cristie cus shes an assasin as far as i know and that would imply more skill at killing.
SurelockeHomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SurelockeHomes
@Hohenheim_of_light

that's not nice

@tron_bonne: You can keep posting if you want don't let someone get you down.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dex_Starr

@tron_bonne said:

@tron_bonne said:

@tron_bonne said:

It is fan made, but it was developed to be closer to the truth. The DOA characters and Ninja Gaiden are not like normal humans. The have inhuman strength. Just like Tekken. Anyway, since that was already mentioned, I should probably post it as reference.

It doesn't matter if you think it's close to the truth or not, it isn't canon so it can't be used period.

serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By serum

@tron_bonne said:

@tron_bonne said:

@tron_bonne said:

It is fan made, but it was developed to be closer to the truth. The DOA characters and Ninja Gaiden are not like normal humans. The have inhuman strength. Just like Tekken. Anyway, since that was already mentioned, I should probably post it as reference.

It doesn't matter if you think it's close to the truth or not, it isn't canon so it can't be used period.

you're right ... but equally it is difficult to distinguish the superior fighter

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By tron_bonne

Well let's just say this. Christie is an assassin. So even without prep, she's prepped to kill anyone. Hitomi's moral values won't allow her to do that.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Christie would win.Hitomi is a rookie.

AngryWorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AngryWorm

Hitomi would beat Christie without much difficulty at all =/

Their titles really don't depict how competent they are in combat. Hitomi's been very successful in the cannon story of DOA where Christie has constantly been defeated. Hitomi is a much more dangerous martial artist then Christie. Just sayin.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jann Lee two shotted a dinosaur in DoA4. And Hitomi has fought him at least twice and won in DoA4, IIRC. Though he did defeat her in DoA5. Hitomi has cannons for fists. This, IMHO is backed up by Hitomi being one of the more physically powerful girls in the series.

I see people buff Christie up because she is an assassin. But she actually has kind of a bad record.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ends in sex?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the one with bigger boobs

Avatar image for redxiii18881990
Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: I think flagged you by accident. My bad my phone was scrolling real slow and I was kinda tapping the screen, So i thought I would say incase. My bad.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

the one with bigger boobs

NinaWilliams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jann Lee two shotted a dinosaur in DoA4. And Hitomi has fought him at least twice and won in DoA4, IIRC. Though he did defeat her in DoA5. Hitomi has cannons for fists. This, IMHO is backed up by Hitomi being one of the more physically powerful girls in the series.

I see people buff Christie up because she is an assassin. But she actually has kind of a bad record.

LOL

Hitomi lost with Jann Lee twice

Hitomi lost a tag battle with Lei Fang against Brad and Eliot.... who have both been defeated by the hands of Mila and Tina...

Hitomi lost with Ayane in DOA5

and never defeat a very strong opponent like Gen fu, Bayman or Christie

Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacky wins

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninawilliams: Hitomi beats Jann Lee in DoA3 in her story mode. And Christie.

And the fight with Eliot and Brad was sparring, not a real fight. Hitomi beat Eliot in the DoA5 tournament. Him and Mila. And in DoA5 Dimensions, Ayane was surprised that Hitomi's karate stood up to her ninjutsu. Even Hayate said they were relatively equal.

Also Brad has lost to Mila and Tina. Both of whom who don't have as good a record as Hitomi.

NinaWilliams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By NinaWilliams
@blackwind said:

@ninawilliams: Hitomi beats Jann Lee in DoA3 in her story mode. And Christie.

And the fight with Eliot and Brad was sparring, not a real fight. Hitomi beat Eliot in the DoA5 tournament. Him and Mila. And in DoA5 Dimensions, Ayane was surprised that Hitomi's karate stood up to her ninjutsu. Even Hayate said they were relatively equal.

Also Brad has lost to Mila and Tina. Both of whom who don't have as good a record as Hitomi.

The fight of Ayane and Hitomi was sparring, it was not real, and Ayane also was surprised that Eliot block the blow easily, and Ayane was surprised, then this is irrelevant, Ayane may be surprised with the level of any fighter

sparring fights are not real, but you contradict yourself, because the fight ayane and Hitomi is also sparring, then it is not real

if you want to ignore the defeat of Hitomi and Lei Fang, by Eliot and Brad, then also you should ignore the fight Hitomi and Ayane, is a fight out of the tournament, is a fight sparring, and this fight never ended, but the fight with Brad and Eliot ended, and they won

you mention that Brad lost with Tina and Mila, but this is a fight sparring, and you said sparring fights are not real, and then you give value only when it suits

Akira fight with Kokoro, it is also sparring, is ridiculous that the main protagonist of Virtua Fighter, lose to a novice like Kokoro, is ridiculous

Ayane defeat Hitomi in the jungles of South America, in DOA5

Jann Lee defeat Hitomi 2 times, and won the fifth tournament

remember that in DOA5 not participate the four ninjas, and Helena not participate, Christie not participate, Bayman not participate, Lisa not participate, Rig not participate, then Hitomi achieving second place defeating two rookies (Mila and Eliot) but Hitomi has the same level as Eliot, because Hitomi defeated him in the tournament, but Eliot win in the sparring, and Ayane was surprised with both

Hitomi has never fought with Christie, but if they were to fight, Christie would win

Christie has fought stronger fighters, Christie fight with Kasumi in DOA5, and she attack Hayabusa and Ayane (in DOA4), and are not fighting sparring, are fighting to death, because it is the future of the world and the Alpha project of DOATEC. She is not afraid to fight with two ninjas at the same time, she is a professional killer

Hitomi has no chance against Christie

Squall-Leon81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Christie if she want to kill Hitomi. Hitomi lost with Brad and Eliot. Christie is a class A assassin, what can do a 21 years old karate girl who is 160 cm in height as a poor style and cannot defeat any class A opponent. Hitomi faced only Jann Lee as class A opponent and she lost with him twice. Christie beat Bayman one time, but lost with him two times. Christie always fight class A opponents and even if she is often defeated she manage to compete with theme. Hitomi actually is below this level, impressing Ayane isn't nothing.

Caduses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Christie if she want to kill Hitomi. Hitomi lost with Brad and Eliot. Christie is a class A assassin, what can do a 21 years old karate girl who is 160 cm in height as a poor style and cannot defeat any class A opponent. Hitomi faced only Jann Lee as class A opponent and she lost with him twice. Christie beat Bayman one time, but lost with him two times. Christie always fight class A opponents and even if she is often defeated she manage to compete with theme. Hitomi actually is below this level, impressing Ayane isn't nothing.

Hitomi lost with Eliot and Brad in a tag??? Training fights are not real fights, in fact, this fight was as "real" as the victory of Kokoro against Jann Lee (absurd) or the victory of Kokoro against Akira (a bad joke) Kokoro really can not defeat Jann Lee and Akira, then these training fights are not real fights.

Anyway, If you want to consider these fights as real, then Christie lost every fight in DOA5, in fact Christie lost to Eliot.... and Hitomi defeat Eliot in the tournament. Then:

Hitomi > Eliot > Christie

Hitomi is not higher than Ayane, but Ayane could not defeat Hitomi, then they are equal.

Then, Ayane defeat Helena in DOA2, this means that Hitomi would also defeat Helena. And in relation to Christie, she in very weak, she has no feats and she lost all fights in DOA5. I do not understand why you insist to representing Christie as a very strong fighter, she has lost all fights in DOA5.

Ayane was surprised because improving Eliot, because Ayane humiliate to Eliot terribly (in DOA Dimensions) and now Eliot was able to block the arm of Ayane, only that, but it is very different from the case of Hitomi, because Ayane said that she didn't understand how this girl's karate rivaled her Ninjitsu.

Is evident that Hitomi is the strongest girl after Kasumi and Ayane. Hitomi is the third more strongest girl.

I guess that your argument is finished with this.

Squall-Leon81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Squall-Leon81

"Hitomi lost with Eliot and Brad in a tag??? Training fights are not real fights, in fact, this fight was as "real" as the victory of Kokoro against Jann Lee (absurd) or the victory of Kokoro against Akira (a bad joke) Kokoro really can not defeat Jann Lee and Akira, then these training fights are not real fights".

I can tell you that this is absolutely true, but Eliot and Brad are similar to Hitomi and I don't see why they don't have to fight seryously. After that if you watch the fmv you see Eliot thanking the two girl unconcious after the fight. If they manage to put theme on the canvas that was real. In Kokoro fights you see the normal victory pose.

"Hitomi is not higher than Ayane, but Ayane could not defeat Hitomi, then they are equal".

Hitomi will never defeat Ayane they only spar. If Ayane want to kill Hitomi she will in 2 seconds.

"Then, Ayane defeat Helena in DOA2, this means that Hitomi would also defeat Helena. And in relation to Christie, she in very weak, she has no feats and she lost all fights in DOA5. I do not understand why you insist to representing Christie as a very strong fighter, she has lost all fights in DOA5".

Ayane defeat Helena because she fight her seriously. Helena point that Ayane was the one who murdered her mother so Ayane have to fight with all her skills to stop Helena. Christie all losses? No big deal: she fight all class A opponents and manage to win one time with Bayman. If Christie is so horrible, than why she has been hired by Donovan?

After that why Helena defeat Leifang in doa2? Because she is stronger and Leifang are equal to Hitomi. Leifang defeat Jann Lee in the 4th tournament a task that Hitomi never accomplished. Helena, Christie and Lisa don't put theme in the tournament and Hitomi has an easy tasks defeating all other girls, but losing with Jann Lee. 3rd in doa 3, But Helena 1st in 4. Christie always play with little boy Eliot I don't see how is possible that Eliot is better than her. Eliot always lose with Gen Fu who has been defeated by the hand of Helena. I don't see the time(probably I hope doa 6) in which this Hitomi will be defeated by the hand of Helena or Christie, so averyone who believe a little girl is so good will see with his eyes. I know Helena will defeat her and Christie too, for sure. Helena defeat alpha too that is equal to Kasumi.

"Ayane was surprised because improving Eliot, because Ayane humiliate to Eliot terribly (in DOA Dimensions) and now Eliot was able to block the arm of Ayane, only that, but it is very different from the case of Hitomi, because Ayane said that she didn't understand how this girl's karate rivaled her Ninjitsu".

Ayane doesn't throw the slap to Brad so fast, it was a joke moment, she doesn't use her supersonic speed, so Eliot stop her. Ayane told that he improve, but everyone improve in doa that's means nothing. Hitomi rivaled her ninjitsu has tecnique not has fighting ability, speed or strenght. Everyone in doa rival everyone. If Hitomi is so good, why she lost everytime with Jann Lee, who lost with Rig and Hayabusa twice and one time with Leifang too. She will always beat Jann Lee and that doesn't happen. Helena defeat leifang who is equal to Hitomi that's a fact.

She goes very well in the torunament because other class A opponents doesn't care of her, because she is a girl who practice karate a very strong one, but not a dangerous opponent. in 5 th torunament she arrived second, but let's see she fight Mila in the first round(Mila class C), Eliot in the second(Class C) and again lost the final with Jann Lee the only one decent who lost with Rig afterwards. Rig lost all fights with Hayate and Kasumi who are class A opponents.

"Is evident that Hitomi is the strongest girl after Kasumi and Ayane. Hitomi is the third more strongest girl.

I guess that your argument is finished with this".

Evident what? Third more strongest girl? She always train with Leifang because they are so similar and equal and Leifang won only one time with Jann Lee and lost 4. Leifang also lost with Helena that's evident. Hitomi never fought Christie so we cannot know, but I'm sure that Christie is near to Helena as skill level. Helena always fight Christie bloodlust, the assassin no, probably she is understanding how wrong was killing Helena mother and she goes not at her best with her. Anyway Helena as impressive victories over: Gen Fu, Christie, Bayman, Alpha. Hitomi hasn't one good victory. That is evident.

I think you can look it at how you want, but fights are fights and you cannot change that. Ayane only told that Hitomi karate equal her ninjitsu, but even Christie assassin arts equal her ninjitsu. The style are all good, but depends on the practicioner. My argument is vast your is onle about Ayane who told that Hitomi equal her ninjitsu not her.

Caduses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Caduses

@squall-leon81 said:

I can tell you that this is absolutely true, but Eliot and Brad are similar to Hitomi and I don't see why they don't have to fight seryously. After that if you watch the fmv you see Eliot thanking the two girl unconcious after the fight. If they manage to put theme on the canvas that was real. In Kokoro fights you see the normal victory pose.

Eliot just said it was a good fight, but this does not mean that he won the fight, and you can not speculate that Lei Fang and Hitomi were knocked out on the floor, that's just speculation.

Then Kokoro was the winner against Akira, after the fight, you can see a cinematic, and Kokoro said goodbye to Akira and she looking towards the ground:

Loading Video...

then this fight is as "real" as the fight of Hitomi against Eliot and Brad ...

@squall-leon81 said:

Christie all losses? No big deal: she fight all class A opponents and manage to win one time with Bayman. If Christie is so horrible, than why she has been hired by Donovan?

Christie lost with Eliot (Class C)................. And Donovan can not hire to Hitomi, because she never would accept (obviously), Donovan can not hire to Kasumi, Ayane, Kokoro, Tina, Lei Fang, etc, (these girls never would accept, obviously) then Donovan can only hire to Christie, because she is a assassin and obviously she would accept this work.

@squall-leon81 said:

After that why Helena defeat Leifang in doa2? Because she is stronger and Leifang are equal to Hitomi. Leifang defeat Jann Lee in the 4th tournament a task that Hitomi never accomplished. Helena, Christie and Lisa don't put theme in the tournament and Hitomi has an easy tasks defeating all other girls, but losing with Jann Lee. 3rd in doa 3, But Helena 1st in 4. Christie always play with little boy Eliot I don't see how is possible that Eliot is better than her. Eliot always lose with Gen Fu who has been defeated by the hand of Helena. I don't see the time(probably I hope doa 6) in which this Hitomi will be defeated by the hand of Helena or Christie, so averyone who believe a little girl is so good will see with his eyes. I know Helena will defeat her and Christie too, for sure. Helena defeat alpha too that is equal to Kasumi.

No. Hitomi in DOA3 defeat Jann Lee and fight against Hayate and achievement the third place. Helena won DOA4 tournament (without participation of the Ninjas) Hitomi achievement the third place in DOA3 (with the Ninjas) then the third place of Hitomi has more value. Also, Hitomi defeat Jann Lee in DOA4. In fact, Hitomi and Lei Fang are not equal, Hitomi defeat Lei Fang in DOA4. And the fight of Helena against Kasumi Alpha, the result is unknown, said that Helena was the winner is speculation, no evidence.

@squall-leon81 said:

Ayane doesn't throw the slap to Brad so fast, it was a joke moment, she doesn't use her supersonic speed, so Eliot stop her. Ayane told that he improve, but everyone improve in doa that's means nothing. Hitomi rivaled her ninjitsu has tecnique not has fighting ability, speed or strenght. Everyone in doa rival everyone. If Hitomi is so good, why she lost everytime with Jann Lee, who lost with Rig and Hayabusa twice and one time with Leifang too. She will always beat Jann Lee and that doesn't happen. Helena defeat leifang who is equal to Hitomi that's a fact.

clearly Ayane attacked her out of anger (Hitomi thought that Ayane was Kasumi, then Ayane took offense, and then Ayane attacked with fury to Hitomi) Hitomi was just confused by the whole fight and didn't seem to break even the slightest sweat.... and then, Ayane said that she didn't understand how this girl's karate rivaled her Ninjitsu. Clearly Ayane attacked her out of anger.

@squall-leon81 said:

Evident what? Third more strongest girl? She always train with Leifang because they are so similar and equal and Leifang won only one time with Jann Lee and lost 4. Leifang also lost with Helena that's evident.

No. Lei Fang defeat Helena in DOA2. In fact, if you play the story mode with Lei Fang, she confronts to Helena, but if you play the story mode with Helena, she is not facing to Lei Fang, then, this fight only happens in the "chapter" or story mode of Lei Fang.

@squall-leon81 said:

Hitomi never fought Christie so we cannot know, but I'm sure that Christie is near to Helena as skill level. Helena always fight Christie bloodlust, the assassin no, probably she is understanding how wrong was killing Helena mother and she goes not at her best with her. Anyway Helena as impressive victories over: Gen Fu, Christie, Bayman, Alpha. Hitomi hasn't one good victory. That is evident.

Hitomi third place in DOA3, this means that she defeat a strong opponent or a ninja, because are four ninjas, and Hitomi has third place...... And Christie was defeated by Bayman in DOA3.

@squall-leon81 said:

but even Christie assassin arts equal her ninjitsu.

What?? this is not true.... Ayane never said that she didn't understand how this girl's She-Quan rivaled her Ninjitsu. Is just your speculation.

Squall-Leon81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In dead or alive wikia, is written that Akira and Kokoro spar and is written too that Hitomi and Leifang lost a fight against Brad and Eliot not sparring. The fact Hitomi and Leifang lost it's official not speculation. Christie never lost to Eliot, I have looked the entire doa wikia and I never read Christie defeated by Eliot. It would be ridicolous that Christie a professional assassin lost to a child who know martial arts.

"No. Hitomi in DOA3 defeat Jann Lee and fight against Hayate and achievement the third place. Helena won DOA4 tournament (without participation of the Ninjas) Hitomi achievement the third place in DOA3 (with the Ninjas) then the third place of Hitomi has more value. Also, Hitomi defeat Jann Lee in DOA4. In fact, Hitomi and Lei Fang are not equal, Hitomi defeat Lei Fang in DOA4. And the fight of Helena against Kasumi Alpha, the result is unknown, said that Helena was the winner is speculation, no evidence".

Yes and Hitomi for the third place never fought someone decent, probably she defeat Jann Lee one time, but not sure(doa 3 story was not clear) but she lost with him in 5 in the final. Again Hitomi anytime goes 3rd 4th because she fight class C fighter, she never fought Bayman, Christie, Helena. That's an easy task. Helena defeat Alpha a class A that's is enough to tell How Helena is superior to Hitomi on every aspect. Christie compete well with Helena before or after she can beat her. they are similar, but Helena is a little better.

"Clearly Ayane attacked her out of anger (Hitomi thought that Ayane was Kasumi, then Ayane took offense, and then Ayane attacked with fury to Hitomi) Hitomi was just confused by the whole fight and didn't seem to break even the slightest sweat.... and then, Ayane said that she didn't understand how this girl's karate rivaled her Ninjitsu. Clearly Ayane attacked her out of anger."

Tht's not true and you know it very well you changed the story of doa as you would like. Ayane simply told anyone who is improving or have a good style means anything. She has no will to hurt Hitomi bad after all.

"No. Lei Fang defeat Helena in DOA2. In fact, if you play the story mode with Lei Fang, she confronts to Helena, but if you play the story mode with Helena, she is not facing to Lei Fang, then, this fight only happens in the "chapter" or story mode of Lei Fang."

So false here. Look at doa wikia tell clearly that Helena defeat Leifang in elevator scene, infact Helena in doa 2 lost only with Ayane. And if you use Helena she defeat leifang so you judge this from your point of view, but storywise the truth is that Helena beat Leifang in elevator scene and is written in wikia(official).

"Hitomi third place in DOA3, this means that she defeat a strong opponent or a ninja, because are four ninjas, and Hitomi has third place...... And Christie was defeated by Bayman in DOA3".

Only your speculation the ninjas are always away from the tournament in doa 4 and 5 they are out. In doa 2 and 3 the story was confused and I take officially only what is written on wikia. Hitomi 3rd place. She could have beaten Eliot, Jann Lee maybe, but in the end arrived 3rd and we don't know if she ever faced Helena. Helena was defeated by Hayate, probably she met him before Hitomi did.

"What?? this is not true.... Ayane never said that she didn't understand how this girl's She-Quan rivaled her Ninjitsu. Is just your speculation".

You made only speculation anytime. If you finish the game with Leifang she defeat Helena, than if you finish with Helena she defeat Leifang are you blind? Ayane will never tell that to Christie. Ayane anytime tell his friends they are getting better and that means nothing everyone is getting better. I add that in leifang history she put all her life for beating Jann Lee and they concede that to her after 4 tournamentsm, but is crap. Leifang will always lose with Jann Lee if they are serious.

Anyway I think I will close with this thread you can answer again no problem, but I will never answer again because in your head you think Hitomi is the 3rd stronger and nothing can change that. I can tell you official things written on doa wikia that you don't see it too. Is meaningless going on this discussion. Helena beat Leifang in doa 2 storywise. This is true.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Christie would win, she's also the hottest of the DOA girls.

Caduses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Caduses

@squall-leon81 said:

In dead or alive wikia, is written that Akira and Kokoro spar and is written too that Hitomi and Leifang lost a fight against Brad and Eliot not sparring. The fact Hitomi and Leifang lost it's official not speculation. Christie never lost to Eliot, I have looked the entire doa wikia and I never read Christie defeated by Eliot. It would be ridicolous that Christie a professional assassin lost to a child who know martial arts.

Well, in the wikia of Christie say that:

At the bar, she encounters Eliot, whom she met during the last tournament. Christie tells him that he has grown up, but that remark makes him nervous. When he asks for milk, she slams a whole gallon, telling him that he needs it for strength. They fight afterwards and Christie is defeated.

http://deadoralive.wikia.com/wiki/Christie

As you can see, Christie is defeated by Eliot..... And Hitomi defeat Eliot....... then:

And in the wikia of Hitomi say that: While training at a circus that's still under construction, the pair (Hitomi and Lei Fang) does a friendly sparring match against Brad Wong and Eliot.

http://deadoralive.wikia.com/wiki/Brad_Wong

Then, as you can see, Brad and Eliot won, but was only a friendly sparring. But in the tournament, Hitomi defeats Eliot in the semifinals.

And this is not my opinion, this is the info of wikia.

You know little about DOA. The next time you should investigate before affirming.

Squall-Leon81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caduses said:
@squall-leon81 said:

Well, in the wikia of Christie say that:

At the bar, she encounters Eliot, whom she met during the last tournament. Christie tells him that he has grown up, but that remark makes him nervous. When he asks for milk, she slams a whole gallon, telling him that he needs it for strength. They fight afterwards and Christie is defeated.

http://deadoralive.wikia.com/wiki/Christie

As you can see, Christie is defeated by Eliot..... And Hitomi defeat Eliot....... then:

And in the wikia of Hitomi say that: While training at a circus that's still under construction, the pair (Hitomi and Lei Fang) does a friendly sparring match against Brad Wong and Eliot.

http://deadoralive.wikia.com/wiki/Brad_Wong

Then, as you can see, Brad and Eliot won, but was only a friendly sparring. But in the tournament, Hitomi defeats Eliot in the semifinals.

And this is not my opinion, this is the info of wikia.

You know little about DOA. The next time you should investigate before affirming.

@xiokenji said:

@squall-leon81:

There is a quote option.

xiokenji thank you.

To caduses: Yes because Christie wants to kill Eliot on that match. Friendly tag for Hitomi and Leifang and with Christie too. They cannot tell everytime friendly match. Christie has a friendship with Eliot she doesn't want to harm him. And you don't answer to what is uncomfortable for you. You liar have told that Leifang beat Helena in doa 2. That's not true: Helena was defeated by Ayane, and she met the ninja girl after she fought Leifang on the elevator scene. So Helena won the match against Leifang and you told the opposite. I think the one who know nothing about doa is you. But let's see in future doa installment when Hitomi would be defeated. Before or after she will fight someone decent, not only class C fighters. Never written in the entire wikia Hitomi defeat Jann Lee. She lost with him in the fifth tournament that's all. Hitomi is not impressive at all. Anyway I let you going on with your stupid crusade. Let's see in the future when Hitomi ass will be kicked. Hitomi is only a stupid brat she cannot be compared to assassin and leader of doa tech, but think what you want we will see...

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hitomi has matched the guy who punched out a dinosaur.

/thread

Caduses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Caduses

@squall-leon81: Anyway:

WIkipedia is not a trustworthy source as anyone can edit it. You can edit Wikipedia and write Zack second place in DOA3. If you want.

I Agree with you, Hitomi is not impressive and is a stupid. But you know perfectly that Team Ninja has always represented to Hitomi as strong fighter (third place in DOA3, second in DOA5, rivaling Ayane, etc) but Team Ninja has never given protagonism and good achievements to Christie, she has lost most of the fights.

And as you yourself said, the story of DOA is garbage, a child beating a professional adult, and remember that DOA girls protagonists are children, and this is the style and tendency of DOA.

But you can not impose your personal tastes, you must accept the reality. The story of DOA is garbage, and if not like you you, then you can play other fighting game.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Clearly, Kasumi wins. Every time.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clearly, Kasumi wins. Every time.

Kasumi is a run-away loser :P

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: What's wrong, she beat your favorite character? Haha.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Yet she beat him in the first tournament :p

Squall-Leon81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Squall-Leon81

@caduses said:

@squall-leon81: Anyway:

WIkipedia is not a trustworthy source as anyone can edit it. You can edit Wikipedia and write Zack second place in DOA3. If you want.

I Agree with you, Hitomi is not impressive and is a stupid. But you know perfectly that Team Ninja has always represented to Hitomi as strong fighter (third place in DOA3, second in DOA5, rivaling Ayane, etc) but Team Ninja has never given protagonism and good achievements to Christie, she has lost most of the fights.

And as you yourself said, the story of DOA is garbage, a child beating a professional adult, and remember that DOA girls protagonists are children, and this is the style and tendency of DOA.

But you can not impose your personal tastes, you must accept the reality. The story of DOA is garbage, and if not like you you, then you can play other fighting game.

Completely agreed with you this time. If really Eliot beat Christie and the assassin was serious it's garbage. But I'm sure Christie doesn't want to hurt Eliot because she has no matter to do it. I'm sorry if I'have been too harsh to you. Anyway Christie and Hitomi never fought seriously and Christie at least one time beat Bayman that's not bad. The problem of Christie is that she always fight class A opponents(excluding Eliot if they fought seriously). Told that I take Rig: if you remember he defeat Jann Lee and Kasumi and Hayate both defeat him. Hitomi have good victories, but she also has defeats with who is really strong or she never fought theme. She beats Leifang, but I'm not sure she beat Jann Lee because is not reported anywhere. Jann Lee beat her in the fifth tournament that's sure. Let's see in the future if Hitomi will beat a good fighter than we can judge better. For now we know she beat Leifang, she goes 3rd int he 3rd tournament, but we don't know who he faced. She beats Mila and Eliot too, lost a friendly tag duel with Brad and Eliot and lost to Jann Lee who lost with Rig. I think is wrong the part in who ayane told that she can matches her ninjutsu or bad translate. Ayane is similar to Kasumi that defeat Rig one who beat Jann Lee. Jann Lee beat Hitomi, so in theory Ayane stomps Hitomi. Anyway for me is a garbage even the fact that one like Bayman lost with Helena. Bayman is an expert assassin and has impressive physical stats he cannot lose with Helena, but that happened.

Kasumi will be wrecked by Ryu. Ryu beat her in the second tournament he let her beating Raiduo after he has weakened him and he beat alpha himself when Ayane + Hayate were in danger together. Ryu Hayabusa is on another level than Kasumi. In a doa he slaps Kasumi and put her ko with only one slap.

Caduses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Caduses
@squall-leon81 said:

Completely agreed with you this time. If really Eliot beat Christie and the assassin was serious it's garbage. But I'm sure Christie doesn't want to hurt Eliot because she has no matter to do it. I'm sorry if I'have been too harsh to you. Anyway Christie and Hitomi never fought seriously and Christie at least one time beat Bayman that's not bad. The problem of Christie is that she always fight class A opponents(excluding Eliot if they fought seriously). Told that I take Rig: if you remember he defeat Jann Lee and Kasumi and Hayate both defeat him. Hitomi have good victories, but she also has defeats with who is really strong or she never fought theme. She beats Leifang, but I'm not sure she beat Jann Lee because is not reported anywhere. Jann Lee beat her in the fifth tournament that's sure. Let's see in the future if Hitomi will beat a good fighter than we can judge better. For now we know she beat Leifang, she goes 3rd int he 3rd tournament, but we don't know who he faced. She beats Mila and Eliot too, lost a friendly tag duel with Brad and Eliot and lost to Jann Lee who lost with Rig. I think is wrong the part in who ayane told that she can matches her ninjutsu or bad translate. Ayane is similar to Kasumi that defeat Rig one who beat Jann Lee. Jann Lee beat Hitomi, so in theory Ayane stomps Hitomi. Anyway for me is a garbage even the fact that one like Bayman lost with Helena. Bayman is an expert assassin and has impressive physical stats he cannot lose with Helena, but that happened.

Kasumi will be wrecked by Ryu. Ryu beat her in the second tournament he let her beating Raiduo after he has weakened him and he beat alpha himself when Ayane + Hayate were in danger together. Ryu Hayabusa is on another level than Kasumi. In a doa he slaps Kasumi and put her ko with only one slap.

I just found a very heavy test, in DOA5U, Hitomi leans and thanks to Ayane for the fight, at which Ayane remarks that she has to fight better than that, Hitomi bows thanking Ayane for the fight. Ayane's denial in accepting Hitomi as her fighting equal.

No Caption Provided

Ayane has no problem recognizing the improvements of a fighter (as in the case of Eliot, Ayane recognized that has improved) But Ayane remarks that she has to fight better than that - this happens in the sequence of presentation (tag) and victory sequence (tag).

Loading Video...

But, Ayane in tag with Eliot, is very different, Ayane seems impressed by the skills of Eliot:

Loading Video...

This is a demostration that Ayane can be suprised by any fighter. But anyway, Hitomi defeat Eliot in the tournament. And maybe Hitomi lost the tag fight against Brad and Eliot, because the experience of Brad Wong, in comparation with the little experience of Hitomi and Lei Fang. But is contradictory because Ayane attack to Brad Wong, then Eliot block the attack (then Eliot would be strongest that Brad)

in the last fight in Dead or Alive 4, if Helena is the champion of the tournament, Chirstie automatically get second place in DOA4

Christie probably the Sub-Champion in DOA4, then Christie is the unofficial sub-champion of DOA4.

In DOA4, Christie attacks to Hayabusa and Ayane, and this is not a fighting of sparring, was a fighting to death, because it is the future of the world and the Alpha project of DOATEC. Christie is not afraid to fight with two ninjas at the same time, she is a professional killer:

Loading Video...

It is curious that in all tournaments, the most fights of Christie are fighting against fighters of high rank (Rig, Kasumi, Hayabusa, Ayane, Bayman, Helena) except for Eliot. But the most fights of Hitomi are fighting against fighters of low range (Mila, Lei Fang, Eliot) except for Jann Lee. This is very curious.

Squall-Leon81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caduses said:
@squall-leon81 said:

I just found a very heavy test, in DOA5U, Hitomi leans and thanks to Ayane for the fight, at which Ayane remarks that she has to fight better than that, Hitomi bows thanking Ayane for the fight. Ayane's denial in accepting Hitomi as her fighting equal.

No Caption Provided

Ayane has no problem recognizing the improvements of a fighter (as in the case of Eliot, Ayane recognized that has improved) But Ayane remarks that she has to fight better than that - this happens in the sequence of presentation (tag) and victory sequence (tag).

Loading Video...

But, Ayane in tag with Eliot, is very different, Ayane seems impressed by the skills of Eliot:

Loading Video...

This is a demostration that Ayane can be suprised by any fighter. But anyway, Hitomi defeat Eliot in the tournament. And maybe Hitomi lost the tag fight against Brad and Eliot, because the experience of Brad Wong, in comparation with the little experience of Hitomi and Lei Fang. But is contradictory because Ayane attack to Brad Wong, then Eliot block the attack (then Eliot would be strongest that Brad)

in the last fight in Dead or Alive 4, if Helena is the champion of the tournament, Chirstie automatically get second place in DOA4

Christie probably the Sub-Champion in DOA4, then Christie is the unofficial sub-champion of DOA4.

In DOA4, Christie attacks to Hayabusa and Ayane, and this is not a fighting of sparring, was a fighting to death, because it is the future of the world and the Alpha project of DOATEC. Christie is not afraid to fight with two ninjas at the same time, she is a professional killer:

Loading Video...

It is curious that in all tournaments, the most fights of Christie are fighting against fighters of high rank (Rig, Kasumi, Hayabusa, Ayane, Bayman, Helena) except for Eliot. But the most fights of Hitomi are fighting against fighters of low range (Mila, Lei Fang, Eliot) except for Jann Lee. This is very curious.

Good I think this is a good analysis. In the future I'd like to see if they do some fights like:

Helena VS Hitomi

Helena VS Rig

Helena VS Jann Lee

Christie VS Jann Lee

These fights could complete the picture. Let's see your analysys could be right even if it could be that the tag poses are for telling the players: "Hey guys Ayane and Eliot know eachother!". Curious is the tag friendship pose between hitomi and Zack who never talk in the entire serie if I remember correctly.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hitomi if I'm using her.

Caduses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Caduses

@squall-leon81: And also, Zack and Hitomi are the only characters in DOA that has clown costumes:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I seriously don't see what Hitomi being young has to do with literally anything. Christie hasn't sver killed anyone with martial arts. Hell, she shot Helena's mom and just seduce killed some guy in a strip club.

The "Hitomi isbstuoid" and "Christie is an adult assassin" comments are just retarded.

As for Eliot, its implied Ayane has a soft spot for him. Hitomi has beaten Eliot, and she's beaten Mila, while Tina/Mila tag defeated Eliot/Brad. And unlike Hitomi/Leifang, that wasn't a practice fight at Sweat.

Caduses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Caduses

@blackwind said:

I seriously don't see what Hitomi being young has to do with literally anything. Christie hasn't sver killed anyone with martial arts. Hell, she shot Helena's mom and just seduce killed some guy in a strip club.

The "Hitomi isbstuoid" and "Christie is an adult assassin" comments are just retarded.

As for Eliot, its implied Ayane has a soft spot for him. Hitomi has beaten Eliot, and she's beaten Mila, while Tina/Mila tag defeated Eliot/Brad. And unlike Hitomi/Leifang, that wasn't a practice fight at Sweat.

In fact, here, the only person retarded is Hitomi:

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

This can not be the attitude of a "fighter" that can rival a professional assassin as Christie .......

In fact, while Hitomi does clowning and begins to dance, Christie has a panther in her apartment and is planning the next mission:

Loading Video...

@squall-leon81: In the only element that I do not agree with you, it is in relation to Lisa, she is considered by almost the entire community of DOA as a fighter low range, below Tina, in fact, that fight in the ring with the 3 wrestlers, is not a factor, Tina probably could exhaust these fighters, and Lisa appeared with a surprise attack. Anyway remember that now DOA Itagaki is not canon, the new canon is DOA Dimensions and DOA5.

Squall-Leon81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caduses said:
@blackwind said:

In fact, here, the only person retarded is Hitomi:

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

This can not be the attitude of a "fighter" that can rival a professional assassin as Christie .......

In fact, while Hitomi does clowning and begins to dance, Christie has a panther in her apartment and is planning the next mission:

Loading Video...

@squall-leon81: In the only element that I do not agree with you, it is in relation to Lisa, she is considered by almost the entire community of DOA as a fighter low range, below Tina, in fact, that fight in the ring with the 3 wrestlers, is not a factor, Tina probably could exhaust these fighters, and Lisa appeared with a surprise attack. Anyway remember that now DOA Itagaki is not canon, the new canon is DOA Dimensions and DOA5.

Got your point. I always seen Lisa fighting Kasumi, Helena and Hayabusa with the exception of Kokoro so I think she could b actually a good fighter. She never fought Hitomi or Tina and her true potential is unknown in my opinion. I think it would remain unknown because she is probably dead int he explosion caused by Hayabusa wave. Let's see...