#1  Edited By those_eyes
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Rules

All feats for hitmonlee and hitmonchan

Fight to death or ko

Fight on open field

I believe this is a fair match if you think it's one sided please let me know and I'll be glad to debate it with you

Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rob Lucci solos via Rakougan.

Luffy solos via Third Gear. It was strong enough to punch through an steel-reinforced bunker door at Enies Lobby.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mayan_fist: nope neither is soloing. What can rakougan do? Both hitmonchans and hitmonlee can bust through steel and concrete. Aswell hitmonlees strong enough to kick back haryiamas palm thrust which is strong enough to knock over a speeding trains. Also hitmonchans commet punch is just as fast if not faster than luffys Jett Gatling gun punches.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mayan_fist: nope neither is soloing. What can rakougan do? Both hitmonchans and hitmonlee can bust through steel and concrete. Aswell hitmonlees strong enough to kick back haryiamas palm thrust which is strong enough to knock over a speeding trains. Also hitmonchans commet punch is just as fast if not faster than luffys Jett Gatling gun punches.

Everything you mentioned one piece characters have done on casual basis, even zoro who is weaker than luffy can match the feats you are mentioning.

Loading Video...

This is far above what i seen for those pokemon let alone any pokemon in terms of pure striking force.

Loading Video...

Pokemon seem to not have strong wills in comparison to one piece characters. So i can see this working.

Loading Video...

Haki will also play a huge factor and rakougan targets the internal organs, and considering this technique nearly one shots luffy it will instantly kill the pokemon.

Show me hitmonlee and hitmonchan doing this:

Loading Video...

And luffy can one shot a pacifista that managed to tank attacks from the entire strawhat crew(nearly every crew member can break through stone or steel with their attacks.)

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Luffy solos.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Cooldes

lucci solos via sky walk and tempest kick

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 juiceboks  Moderator

Both OP characters can solo. Neither pokemon can hurt Luffy..both are leagues faster than the Pokemon..yadda yadda yadda.

This may very well be lock-worthy.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Definitely One Piece team, Pokemon are a bit overrated.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokemon that are not legendary are not that impressive without Pokedex statements. And there are problems with the Pokedex itself.

That said with Luffy or Lucci solo

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By those_eyes

@deathhero61: @phoenixgeist: @juiceboks:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  1. how dare you say pokemon are ovverated
  2. Never comment on one of my pokemon threads ever again
  3. Never call pokemon overrated ever again
  4. I'm not serious about never coming into my threads but seriously though from the manga standpoint pokemon are not overrated. I just showed you a partcial city busting attack from a non legendary pokemon.
  5. I'll comment on this thread later to why I think hitmonlee and hitmonchan are a decent battle for the two op characters
Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Partial City busting isn't that impressive. Pre Timeskip Franky survived a Mountain+ explosion.

Pacifista>>>Pre Timeskip Franky.

Luffy can one shot Pacifistas.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 juiceboks  Moderator

@those_eyes To be fair..A Dragonair trained by undoubtedly the best Dragon pokemon trainer ever may as well be considered legendary. level.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By those_eyes

@those_eyes To be fair..A Dragonair trained by undoubtedly the best Dragon pokemon trainer ever may as well be considered legendary. level.

No Caption Provided

No he shouldn't. Mewtwo in the manga raped him along with raping all of lances other pokemon at once. Lannce's whole mission in the manga was to obtain lugia to whipe life off of the planet. Hell Articuno could have frozen most of the earth as well in the manga. Dragonair is leagues below legendary. Aswell gyrados and aradactly hyperbeams were stalemating dragonairs hyperbeam. A graveler held together the ss anne after a radicate bit it in half. I admit anime version of pokemon are weak for the most part but please don't lowball the manga depictions.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The ship was full of lt surges cargo as well.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@those_eyes I was actually joking more than anything else..I've only read some of the manga so I barely know what you're talking about lol.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Not every Pokemon could pull off a feat like that. A Pokemon trained by someone of Lance's level should indeed be able to do that.

An average Dragonair doing that? No way.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DeathHero61

@those_eyes said:

@beaconofstrength said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  4. I'm not serious about never coming into my threads but seriously though from the manga standpoint pokemon are not overrated. I just showed you a partcial city busting attack from a non legendary pokemon.
  5. I'll comment on this thread later to why I think hitmonlee and hitmonchan are a decent battle for the two op characters

Partial city busting? Everyone in one piece that is mid-tier to top tier can do that easily. Also as for the ship cutting feat:

Loading Video...

Zoro has done that easily.

Partial city busting? i'll show this again:

Loading Video...

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By those_eyes

@those_eyes: Not every Pokemon could pull off a feat like that. A Pokemon trained by someone of Lance's level should indeed be able to do that.

An average Dragonair doing that? No way.

@those_eyes said:

@beaconofstrength said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Partial city busting? Everyone in one piece that is mid-tier to top tier can do that easily. Also as for the ship cutting feat:

Loading Video...

Zoro has done that easily.

Partial city busting? i'll show this again:

Loading Video...

Oh so now you have to be starting out/random to be impressive? Did naruto or one piece characters just start out city busting? No, most of them built up to it. Besides a lot of random pre evolved pokemon in the manga were able to do fairly impressive things compared to their anime depictions, for instance two random bulbusaurs tanking a point blank explosion from team rockets weezing with only being slightly dizzy when the blast sent team rocket over a few miles away, the bulbusaurs didn't faint at all.

So a being like that with a swords like that who can cut a ship in half gets more credit than a fat rat that does the same feat with its teeth?. Hmmmm im not saying radicate is better than zoro but i thought zoro cutting that ship was an impressive feat aswell alot of other people do here. But now when raddicate does

the same feat you guys act like its not impressive at all.

Also reds just new bulbusaur that he got from professor oak that has literally never even been outside the lab since it was newly born holds machokes arm back with vine whip and then one shots machoke after red opens the door to let sunlight in.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Inb4 biased excuses to how a never trained bulbusaur that has never been outside or interacted with other pokemon one shotted a machoke.

Look I know the anime is overrated in their power but the manga for the most part is not. I don't understand why a pokemon has to be random and untrained and do impressive feats for you guys to accept pokemon aren't overrated. I have more scans of new/untrained pokemon doing stuff aswell. Its not like I try calling you guys out saying luffy is overrated because he never was able to do the stuff he can do now when he first ate devil fruit. He built up to his level of power just like every other character does for the most part.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Not particularly interested in the battle, but am interested to see what you have for manga Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes:

First off raticate did not cut the ship with one bite he did it gradually if you look closely in the scan, zoro did it with one effortless swing. And you asked me if they started out as city busters? actually the mid-tiers to top tiers kind of did....... Plus in one piece alabasta was so far back within the series its not even funny. The thing you are not understanding is that those feats are not impressive in comparison to most anime characters especially anyone in the HST and like @wolfrazer said where are the feats for hitmonlee and hitmonchan? And they better be as impressive as luffy's and lucci's feats or this entire thread has no relevance.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Easternwind

@deathhero61 said:

@those_eyes:

First off raticate did not cut the ship with one bite he did it gradually if you look closely in the scan, zoro did it with one effortless swing. And you asked me if they started out as city busters? actually the mid-tiers to top tiers kind of did....... Plus in one piece alabasta was so far back within the series its not even funny. The thing you are not understanding is that those feats are not impressive in comparison to most anime characters especially anyone in the HST and like @wolfrazer said where are the feats for hitmonlee and hitmonchan? And they better be as impressive as luffy's and lucci's feats or this entire thread has no relevance.

All i got prolly not above one peice.

they have other deafeating feats agaisnt stronger pokemon