Hitman(47) vs Assassin(Connor Kenway)

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gingerpenny

47 has his signature duel Colts and various knives and wire.

Connor has his Tomahawk and detachable Hidden Blade, also his Longbow and duel Flintlocks

Fight takes place in 1700s Japan unfamiliar to both, fight to the death who wins?

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By onilordasmodeus

Hitman. Conner is cool but inexperienced.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sethlol

47 in most scenarios.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Deranged Midget

What part of Japan? What's the locale like? Do they start in visible view of each other?

In most cases, depending on the locale, I'd say 47 would win without much trouble due to his superior weaponry.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Laurcus

Connor is by no means inexperienced by the end of AC3. I think Connor wins. I also think he's a little more superhuman than some people would think.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@Laurcus:

Don't get me wrong, Conner is very skilled and by the end of AC3 he has had years of experience, but compared to 47 he is lacking. In a straight up fight Conner can hold is own, if not win; but given 47's experience at blending in, his ability to adapt to any situation, and his modern weaponry, Conner is by comparison not ready.

The only thing that Conner has that gives him an edge is eagle vision which would help keep track of 47, but in general Conner is different from the rest of the assassins in that he rarely does his dirt in the shadows. He is loud with his aproaches and usually takes his prey by overpowering them. There are exceptions but that is how he was in general.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Emperorb777

47 caps Conner easily his weapons are superior.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By gingerpenny

They are in jungle in the mountains of Japan.

And I think it really comes down to is Hitman has the long range advantage(duel Colts) and Connor has the short range advantage(Tomahawk and knife). So question is can Connor get in close enough before he gets shot.

matanui123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hitman

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Laurcus:

Don't get me wrong, Conner is very skilled and by the end of AC3 he has had years of experience, but compared to 47 he is lacking. In a straight up fight Conner can hold is own, if not win; but given 47's experience at blending in, his ability to adapt to any situation, and his modern weaponry, Conner is by comparison not ready.

The only thing that Conner has that gives him an edge is eagle vision which would help keep track of 47, but in general Conner is different from the rest of the assassins in that he rarely does his dirt in the shadows. He is loud with his aproaches and usually takes his prey by overpowering them. There are exceptions but that is how he was in general.