#1 Posted by DeathAwaits (16 posts) - - Show Bio

i would like hitman to win but i think Punisher would thrash hitman lol!

#2 Posted by lionel hunter (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

the hitman is an assassin but punisher was in the marine corps  so he can take more of a beating so i would think the punisher whould win because of his tactical training but  hitman would try though that i have to admit

#3 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm. This depends on how stealthy Hitman is. Like, I agree with Lionel that in a fight Hitman would probably take less, but I don't see Hitman ever confronting Punisher outright, especially if he was allowed to study the target. Where is this fight taking place?

#4 Posted by DeathAwaits (16 posts) - - Show Bio

broken mansion or something =D!

#5 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Forgoget the fight. Hitman would win. Badly. Have you seen the guy move?! That guys badasness makes Punisher look like a wannabe.

#6 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hitman is also genetically enhanced.  He's above human, whereas the punisher is just a man.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223825 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"The Hitman is also genetically enhanced.  He's above human, whereas the punisher is just a man.
"
Truly  ?
#8 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"The Hitman is also genetically enhanced.  He's above human, whereas the punisher is just a man.
"
Truly  ?
"
yep, hes stronger, has more endurance, and can take more bullets without dying apparently. 
He's called 47 because he has 1 more chromosome than regular people. 

#9 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

punisher has fought super humans before nothing new.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (223825 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"King Saturn said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"
Truly  ?
"
yep, hes stronger, has more endurance, and can take more bullets without dying apparently. 
He's called 47 because he has 1 more chromosome than regular people. 

"
Oh.  Thats pretty cool
#11 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to mention he was trained from a young age to take on all odds. I read the books. This guy is as deadly as they come and then some. Freaking guy is scary. Forget punisher. This guy is the real deal.

#12 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Forgoget the fight. Hitman would win. Badly. Have you seen the guy move?! That guys badasness makes Punisher look like a wannabe.
"

and you make everyone look smarter,good job
#13 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

agent 47 would beat the punisher why? because when he is on a mission he just does he's job.. punisher is that, a punisher..

is like freddy vs jason.. why jason is better? because jason just strikes to death freddy just plays around and make the victims suffer

so is the same here.. hitman would win cause he is straight strike to death! punisher is too cocky..

#14 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Hedatary said:
"Forgoget the fight. Hitman would win. Badly. Have you seen the guy move?! That guys badasness makes Punisher look like a wannabe.
"

and you make everyone look smarter,good job"

Magnum is soo cool. I mean, just the way he types his words and makes the audience read them just screams charismatic. XD
#15 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Hedatary said:
"

and you make everyone look smarter,good job"

Magnum is soo cool. I mean, just the way he types his words and makes the audience read them just screams charismatic. XD
"

that's one smart monkey,not as smart as the one that knows sign language,but what are you gonna do.
#16 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehh...I don't know who wins.

#17 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

If Punisher is ready for him (assuming 47 has been tasked with his assassination), I say Punisher. If not, 47.

#18 Posted by matanui123 (306 posts) - - Show Bio
@korg said:

If Punisher is ready for him (assuming 47 has been tasked with his assassination), I say Punisher. If not, 47.

As suppose tot what?

#19 Posted by Pokeysteve (8071 posts) - - Show Bio

All depends on the scenario, gear, start distance, etc...