Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Allstarsuperman made some good points. I respect him for providing a sportsman like argument with scans.

laidblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Woah this thread took a funny turn.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 rogueshadow  Moderator

Hit-Girl easily wins. But that adrenaline amp was so stupid, same with the S.I.C stick, what were they thinking?

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic Bane stomps.

Nolan Bane loses, he really wasn't that impressive.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit-Girl. She only beats thugs? Black Death was a trained MMA fighter and she killed him in three seconds.

We're supposed to believe Bane is badass because some old Butler nearly crapped his pants over a surveillance video?

No wait, it's because he beat up an out of shape cripple and then went on to stalemating the same cripple fresh off of a partiality broken back.

This Nolan bias is killing me inside.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By lukas12

Hit-Girl. She only beats thugs? Black Death was a trained MMA fighter and she killed him in three seconds.

We're supposed to believe Bane is badass because some old Butler nearly crapped his pants over a surveillance video?

No wait, it's because he beat up an out of shape cripple and then went on to stalemating the same cripple fresh off of a partiality broken back.

This Nolan bias is killing me inside.

They have difficulty accepting that a girl would beat Nolan Bane.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit-Girl speedblitz.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit-Girl easily wins. But that adrenaline amp was so stupid, same with the S.I.C stick, what were they thinking?

/Movie said was gonna be realistic

/Movies end up not being what was said.

:D

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anybody actually saying Hit-Girl has a chance is dumb. This is BANE, adrenaline or no adrenaline, Hit-Girl is going to get brutally murdered. Bane is a great fighter where as Hit-Girl lost to Frank D'Amico who honestly displays nothing above a few years of karate. This is freaking spite against Hit-Girl.

Dark-Nihilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit-Girl.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mindy

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@those_eyes: thanks man.

Yeah Hit-Girl stomps beyond belief. She shoots in from a across the room. Speedblitzes him with glass. And lodge his finger into his brain before he can react.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Movie hit girl wins comic bane stomps.

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By random_nerd

see bane is all hands on, mindys weapons and superior speed might give her the advantage. but bane could easily one shot, if she plays it safe, she could take him. ill give it to bane though with a 6/10 she could win, but bane has a higher chance

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic Bane would flick her away with a casual yank of his arm,with venom or without. Movie Bane wins as well,that plot device adrenaline shot will make her faster but she CANT HURT HIM.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: thanks man.

Yeah Hit-Girl stomps beyond belief. She shoots in from a across the room. Speedblitzes him with glass. And lodge his finger into his brain before he can react.

Unless she shoots him in the head it wont matter,glass wont hurt him and neither will lodging his finger in to his brain.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: lol you're joking right? The glass isn't meant to harm him its meant to kill. Mindy aims and silces Mother Russians major veins and arteries. Bane would bleed out in seconds. And lmfao that you think he can keep fighting with a finger hole in his brain.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Pfft Cocaine>>>>>>>>>>Adrenaline shot.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without guns Bane gets bored and throws her out of a building or something. Bane just stands there while she is hitting him.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pfft Cocaine>>>>>>>>>>Adrenaline shot.

LOL

@entropy_aegis: lol you're joking right? The glass isn't meant to harm him its meant to kill. Mindy aims and silces Mother Russians major veins and arteries. Bane would bleed out in seconds. And lmfao that you think he can keep fighting with a finger hole in his brain.

1) He wont feel it

2) Unlike MR his entire body is covered,his knees are protected,his torso is protected,his face is partially protected,his wrists are protected and where is she going to find glass in the first place?

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Without guns, Hit Girl loses. Comic Bane stomps. Movie Bane...ehhh, I'm not too sure.

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: you probably wonder what im laughing at it's because you said hit girl is superior to bane and that made me giggle he he he he :-)

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Shawnbaby

I think Hit Girl would take Movie Bane.

As for the argument that Hit Girl doesn't do well against Skilled Fighters...Movie Bane doesn't show much skill at all. He was a brawler with good night vision. In the first fight with Batman he won because Bruce was out of shape, out of practice and unable to use the darkness effectively against him. In the second fight against Batman he lost because he was just throwing Haymakers the entire fight.

Physically, Mother Russia was more impressive than Movie Bane.

Comic Bane would of course destroy any incarnation of Hit Girl

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll take the place of the 2 biggest Nolanverse fanboys, who shall remain nameless, but we really all know who I am talking about.

I think Hit Girl would take Movie Bane.

You thought wrong.

As for the argument that Hit Girl doesn't do well against Skilled Fighters...Movie Bane doesn't show much skill at all. He was a brawler with good night vision. In the first fight with Batman he won because Bruce was out of shape, out of practice and unable to use the darkness effectively against him. In the second fight against Batman he lost because he was just throwing Haymakers the entire fight.

Bane showed real world skill, he doesn't need hollywood Kung-Fu to be effective. His punches weren't just movie magic punches they were real world punches. Now he all know the Bane is way more skilled cause he bested one of the best incarnations of Batman ever made. Batman was not an "out of shape, physical wreck", He had a legit healing factor, like Wolverine, he regenerated his back back together and he healed through Talia's stab.

Hit-Girl loses against anybody with skill, cause ya know, Frank D'Amico wasn't impressive or intimidating in the slightest, he was just a 55 year old accountant type who maybe did yoga on the weekends.

Physically, Mother Russia was more impressive than Movie Bane.

Bane punched through concrete, every thing you now say makes you a troll.

Comic Bane would of course destroy any incarnation of Hit Girl

As would Nolan, cause I have never seen comic Bane punch through concrete, speedblitz a pillar, or break a zip tie before.

Avatar image for deactivated-5baa5ef93cf0f
deactivated-5baa5ef93cf0f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullets ftw.

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 modernww2fare  Online

@jedixman: Yeah I think the OP means Nolan's Bane

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By tparks

@themongoose said:

@tparks: you probably wonder what im laughing at it's because you said hit girl is superior to bane and that made me giggle he he he he :-)

I don't remember saying that she's superior (unless we're talking movie Bane, then she is definitely superior) but she could easily kill Bane. It doesn't take someone with a ton of skill to beat Bane though (even though Hit-Girl does have a ton of skill). Bane has zero feats to prove he can survive against a character with even a little bit of skill with a gun. It only takes someone holding a gun, and being willing to kill to beat Bane. I don't see how any arguments against this could make any sense IMO.

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: hit girl just walking up on bane and shooting him with a gun is just unrealistic bane is a mastermind he was able to outsmart batman on numerous occasions you think a little girl with gun can stop him not a chance he'll be expecting hit girl to use a gun.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: hit girl just walking up on bane and shooting him with a gun is just unrealistic bane is a mastermind he was able to outsmart batman on numerous occasions you think a little girl with gun can stop him not a chance he'll be expecting hit girl to use a gun.

What has he done to prove that he can defend himself against a character with a gun and is willing to kill in a random encounter like this one (since nothing is described in OP, you are supposed to assume random encounter with no extra knowledge provided)?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane never outsmarted Bruce Wayne, He was Talia's puppet all along. And outsmarting Bruce is completely irrelevant considering Baleman never had any detective skill or even scientific knowledge, all that came from Lucius Fox.

What does it matter if he expects her to use a gun or not, you have no way to prove he can dodge her. His stealth training is irreverent when he never utilized stealth. And he has not proven himself to even be able to tag her.

All Hit-Girl has to do is shoot him in the face:

No Caption Provided

or Kill him with is own finger

No Caption Provided

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Movie version Bane wins if their is no weapons

Comic Bane stomps no matter what

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: ahhh I see what your trying to do your trying to say it's a random encounter and if it is hit girl might have an edge but since the rules don't state if its a random encounter or not .... then I don't know.

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: This argument can go two ways one if there is no prep and two if there is prep in the second scenario bane definitely wins with enough prep he doesn't need to dodge hit girl

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themongoose: Hit girl with prep gives her access to even more weaponry then just guns.

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By themongoose

@sightlessreality: WTF are you guys all working together or something because as soon as I make comment somebody replies to it.No but do you think hit girls prep is superior to banes prep?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: WTF are you guys all working together or something because as soon as I make comment somebody replies to it.No but do you think hit girls prep is superior to banes prep?

Of course her prep is better she has actually used prep, Bane is not smart, and he has no prep feats, again all that stuff he did was because Talia was controlling him.

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: AH HA I KNEW YOU WERE ALL WORKING TOGETHER !! I was talking to the other guy but then you came back

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:
@tparks said:

If this is movie Bane, she wins with or without the adrenaline amp. She is much more skilled and deadly then Bane.

That argument makes no sense. She is only good at fighting thugs; she loses against anybody with the least bit of skill (a mob boss who was, at best, just a karate black belt - and that's all we saw of him) and Mother Russia - who, again, did not display much actual skill.

Bane is considered a great fighter in Batman's universe, one who could give Batman problems - who is, at the very least, far beyond a karate master. He was trained by Ra's, physically crushed a man, and his bunches were able to break Batman's mask.

I'm sorry, but I'm still not convinced that Mindy is a good fighter. I need feats above beating thugs and guards (which there are none; she lost every fight against named characters). Nobody has ever been able to supply a decent argument for pure fighting ability in a one-on-one fight.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:
@tparks said:

If this is movie Bane, she wins with or without the adrenaline amp. She is much more skilled and deadly then Bane.

That argument makes no sense. She is only good at fighting thugs; she loses against anybody with the least bit of skill (a mob boss who was, at best, just a karate black belt - and that's all we saw of him) and Mother Russia - who, again, did not display much actual skill.

Bane is considered a great fighter in Batman's universe, one who could give Batman problems - who is, at the very least, far beyond a karate master. He was trained by Ra's, physically crushed a man, and his bunches were able to break Batman's mask.

I'm sorry, but I'm still not convinced that Mindy is a good fighter. I need feats above beating thugs and guards (which there are none; she lost every fight against named characters). Nobody has ever been able to supply a decent argument for pure fighting ability in a one-on-one fight.

Even though I disagree with a lot of this, I don't really think it matters for this thread, because I still don't see how there can be any argument for Bane if Mindy is able to just shoot him in the head with ease. Bane has zero feats against guns.

sungod1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie Bane she probably wins due to the pump and guns. comic Bane she dies a horrible tragic death. Bane is a hand to hand expert and a tactical genius who gives Batman trouble...she is going to get curbstomped. If you try to say she sneaks up on him then you are not giving Bane enough credit.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@terry2012 said:

@jedixman said:
@tparks said:

Even though I disagree with a lot of this, I don't really think it matters for this thread, because I still don't see how there can be any argument for Bane if Mindy is able to just shoot him in the head with ease. Bane has zero feats against guns.

Bane do have feats against guns. You are forgetting the bank robbery in the beginning when he was fighting against the guards.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: Was he dodging bullets? I don't remember anyone ever accurately shooting at Bane. I could be wrong, but I really don't remember anything like that happening in either the movie or any comics. Just check out some stuff @allstarsuperman has posted if you want to see how accurate Mindy is.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@terry2012 said:

@jedixman said:
@tparks said:

Bane do have feats against guns. You are forgetting the bank robbery in the beginning when he was fighting against the guards.

Mediocre feat. Hit-Girl shoots him in the face.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By terry2012

@tparks said:

@terry2012: Was he dodging bullets? I don't remember anyone ever accurately shooting at Bane. I could be wrong, but I really don't remember anything like that happening in either the movie or any comics. Just check out some stuff @allstarsuperman has posted if you want to see how accurate Mindy is.

Yes he was dodging bullets. Of course no one was shooting accurately because he was dodging them, It did happened in the movie and in the comics. He is the man who broke the Bat. He is equal to Batman and Ra's Al Ghul. And why check out some stuff from @allstarsuperman when they say she lose. Especially in the comics. Bane is a Mercenary that trained with The League of Shadows that is ninjas. Mindy have never gone up against a ninja. No way you would you think Mindy can take Batman and Ra's Al Ghul let alone take Bane.

@lukas12 said:
@terry2012 said:

@tparks said:

@terry2012 said:

@jedixman said:
@tparks said:

Mediocre feat. Hit-Girl shoots him in the face.

Laughing out loud. Mindy was going up against mediocre villains. Hit-Girl is not going to shoot Bane in the face because he wont let her. You say that as if that is going to be easy. Which it will not. Hit-Girl is too head strong and would fall for Bane mind games, tricks, and traps.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: Can you show any feats of Bane actually dodging bullets? I've never seen a single feat of Bane provided in the battle forums where he has done this, whether it's movie or comics.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@terry2012: Can you show any feats of Bane actually dodging bullets? I've never seen a single feat of Bane provided in the battle forums where he has done this, whether it's movie or comics.

I already told you about the bank robbery in the movie. As for the comics http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/hawkeye-vs-bane-605920/ Here you go. There are some awesome feats in there. More important. What is the deal with this gun thing? She do not start off fighting with a gun nor do she come to battle with a gun. The person who started this thread did not say what she start off with nor where the battle take place. So how is she going to get a gun?

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: Guns & other weapons are standard for Hit Girl so it's something that doesn't need to be said.