Hit Girl with Adrenaline amp vs. Bane

• 190 results
CosmicDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

She beat Mother Russia who some think is around Bane's level.

Could Hit Girl do the same to Bane?

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Would Bane break a little girl?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane gets lucky and one shots.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By reaverlation

Bane gets a bullet in the head

Quickfingers26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends. If he takes her seriously, I think Bane wins this.

If he thinks she is a nobody, then I think she kills him before he can dig himself out of that hole. Her skill and use of ranged weapons will factor in.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6 JediXMan  Moderator

She beat Mother Russia who some think is around Bane's level.

... nobody who can be taken seriously thinks that.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By tparks

If this is movie Bane, she wins with or without the adrenaline amp. She is much more skilled and deadly then Bane.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

The TC never specified versions. Comic Bane is not going to be taken down by the plot device that is the adrenaline shot. The argument could be made that, perhaps, Nolan Bane would lose to it.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's Comic Bane, Bane sits on Mindy for the stomp

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

The TC never specified versions. 616 Bane is not going to be taken down by the plot device that is the adrenaline shot. The argument could be made that, perhaps, Nolan Bane would lose to it.

616?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 JediXMan  Moderator
Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane.

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@tparks said:

If this is movie Bane, she wins with or without the adrenaline amp. She is much more skilled and deadly then Bane.

That argument makes no sense. She is only good at fighting thugs; she loses against anybody with the least bit of skill (a mob boss who was, at best, just a karate black belt - and that's all we saw of him) and Mother Russia - who, again, did not display much actual skill.

Bane is considered a great fighter in Batman's universe, one who could give Batman problems - who is, at the very least, far beyond a karate master. He was trained by Ra's, physically crushed a man, and his bunches were able to break Batman's mask.

I'm sorry, but I'm still not convinced that Mindy is a good fighter. I need feats above beating thugs and guards (which there are none; she lost every fight against named characters). Nobody has ever been able to supply a decent argument for pure fighting ability in a one-on-one fight.

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

@twix_right_side:

Ugh. Typo; you know what I meant.

lol I was just making sure. I didn't even know who Mother Russia was....and that brought me to some weird places (a character named "Mother Fucker"?)

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman said:

@twix_right_side:

Ugh. Typo; you know what I meant.

lol I was just making sure. I didn't even know who Mother Russia was....and that brought me to some weird places (a character named "Mother Fucker"?)

Yeah, both characters are from Kick-Ass.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ultragreenboy

@jedixman said:
@tparks said:

That argument makes no sense. She is only good at fighting thugs; she loses against anybody with the least bit of skill (a mob boss who was, at best, just a karate black belt - and that's all we saw of him) and Mother Russia - who, again, did not display much actual skill.

Bane is considered a great fighter in Batman's universe, one who could give Batman problems - who is, at the very least, far beyond a karate master. He was trained by Ra's, physically crushed a man, and his bunches were able to break Batman's mask.

I'm sorry, but I'm still not convinced that Mindy is a good fighter. I need feats above beating thugs and guards (which there are none; she lost every fight against named characters). Nobody has ever been able to supply a decent argument for pure fighting ability in a one-on-one fight.

No Caption Provided

These are some very tough bunches

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 JediXMan  Moderator

Not worth it. "Bane punches through concrete FTW"

I still think breaking Batman's mask is more impressive. If memory serves, that's meant to be bullet proof.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:
@allstarsuperman said:

I still think breaking Batman's mask is more impressive. If memory serves, that's meant to be bullet proof.

I don't think it was

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, heck with it.

Hit-Girl stomps. She is already much much faster and agile being a bullet timer and has jumped rooftops and used cartwheel kicks. Giving her adrenaline gives her even more a speed and strength boost. Bane wouldn't be able to land a finger on her.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 JediXMan  Moderator

@allstarsuperman said:

Actually, heck with it.

Hit-Girl stomps. She is already much much faster and agile being a bullet timer and has jumped rooftops and used cartwheel kicks. Giving her adrenaline gives her even more a speed and strength boost. Bane wouldn't be able to land a finger on her.

But D'Amico... D'Amico has to be a light speeder to tag such a girl.

I'm not even getting into this.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 juiceboks  Moderator

@allstarsuperman said:

Actually, heck with it.

When did she ever "bullet-time"? If by bullet time you mean aim dodge fodder then sure. Also..Mother Russia was able to land more than a finger on her and she wasn't any faster or skilled than Bane.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@allstarsuperman said:

@allstarsuperman said:

Actually, heck with it.

When did she ever "bullet-time"? If by bullet time you mean aim dodge fodder then sure. Also..Mother Russia was able to land more than a finger on her and she wasn't any faster or skilled than Bane.

While I have come to more or less respect All-Star, I still think he is incredibly bias toward Hit-Girl. To consider her a great fighter makes no sense; she lost to D'Amico who was just a guy who knew karate.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 juiceboks  Moderator

@jedixman I haven't seen Kick-Ass in years and I only saw 2 very recently, but I just watched the fight on Youtube and she did get her sh!t rocked by Frank who like you said was just a black belt in Karate. I agree, her best feats are beating fodder gangsters and thugs.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you really think a guy like this ^ really cares if he breaks a girl that is hitting him? XD

Bamapecan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't take this seriously. To even think "Hit Girl" is even in the same league as Bane....give me a break.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Yeah... this is Bane's fight to win with no problems.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman I haven't seen Kick-Ass in years and I only saw 2 very recently, but I just watched the fight on Youtube and she did get her sh!t rocked by Frank who like you said was just a black belt in Karate. I agree, her best feats are beating fodder gangsters and thugs.

Which is the bottom line. Were her feats against the thugs good? I guess, but nothing special. When put up against a "boss" character, she loses - badly - without outside assistance (which is true in the comics, as well).

Bane is a better fighter than anybody she has fought. More skilled, stronger, and more durable than anybody in the KA universe (talking about Nolan Bane here. There is no argument when using comics Bane).

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:
@tparks said:

Bane beat old man Batman. Then got stomped by old man Batman. I don't think his feats are all that special either. Plus he has no feats to show how he would do against guns and swords. There is really not a good argument that can be made for Bane against any character with lethal weapons and at least a small amount of skill while using them.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 JediXMan  Moderator
@tparks said:

Bane beat old man Batman. Then got stomped by old man Batman. I don't think his feats are all that special either. Plus he has no feats to show how he would do against guns and swords. There is really not a good argument that can be made for Bane against any character with lethal weapons and at least a small amount of skill while using them.

He didn't get stomped by old man Batman. They were even for most of the fight; Batman only had an edge when he began to exploit his weakness.

And Hit-Girl has no feats against individuals with note-worthy skill, just cannon fodder. Everyone else stomped her until she gained outside assistance.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By renamed040924

She's destroy movie Bane, heck she might even get a few wins on comic Bane if she has some lethal weaponry. Her speed on adrenaline was absolutely out of this world.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:
@tparks said:

He didn't get stomped by old man Batman. They were even for most of the fight; Batman only had an edge when he began to exploit his weakness.

And Hit-Girl has no feats against individuals with note-worthy skill, just cannon fodder. Everyone else stomped her until she gained outside assistance.

I have to disagree on the Batman fight, he did terribly in their second fight. You think a guy that skilled would know to protect his weak spot better.

Why does it matter if it's thugs she's shooting. What feats against guns does Bane have over thugs? He's never faced guns. She could be shooting targets and it would be enough skill to show she beats Bane. How does Bane stop a bullet?

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit girl in both movies prove once you know how to throw a decent punch you can the best of her due to superior stats since you know she's a little girl.

Bane breaks her in two.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@juicebokssaid:

• When did she ever "bullet-time"? If by bullet time you mean aim dodge fodder then sure.
  • Also..Mother Russia was able to land more than a finger on her and she wasn't any faster or skilled than Bane.
No Caption Provided
  • She is quite clearly bullet timing. She very evidently moves after the round was fired. And yes you can see it was fired accurately.
  • Mother Russia was way way faster then Bane. Rewatch all her scenes, rather then just blocking slow butt Balemans kicks, she was dodging Hit-Girls strikes.

@jedixman said:

But D'Amico... D'Amico has to be a light speeder to tag such a girl.

D'Amico had a very hard time touching her:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

How many times man? How many times? The fight with D'Amico literally took place 4 years ago. Mindy was 11 then, yet now she is 15. And yes she is even better now. She has been training every day for 4 years. And yes that is quite a time to improve. Take Batman for example, Isn't Begins supposedly 3 years away from TDK? And isn't TDK his prime?

@jedixman said:

While I have come to more or less respect All-Star, I still think he is incredibly bias toward Hit-Girl. To consider her a great fighter makes no sense; she lost to D'Amico who was just a guy who knew karate.

C'mon mate. Not only is the D'Amico fight very old. She held her one very well, and she had plot against her considering it was Kick-Ass' movie, better then the lame ass Cat-Burgler killing Bane. She held her own very nicely versus the uber trained and powerful Mother Russia which pretty much makes the D'Amico PIS obsolete.

No Caption Provided
@tparks said:

Truer words were never spoken.

He has no reaction feats, Hit-Girl just head shots him.

No Caption Provided

Or ya know? Just kills him with his own finger.

No Caption Provided

And while Bane has pain tolerance, he really has no durability, same situation as Kick-Ass. Mindy actually has durability though, she tanks close range grenades.

No Caption Provided

And this is out of costume.

@tparks said:

Why does it matter if it's thugs she's shooting. What feats against guns does Bane have over thugs? He's never faced guns. She could be shooting targets and it would be enough skill to show she beats Bane. How does Bane stop a bullet?

It doesn't.

CosmicDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the thoughtful responses.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 rogueshadow  Moderator

Hit-Girl lols at him with the last resort.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

CosmicDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Either way. I know Bane from both movies and comics. For Hit Girl, I've read a bit on the vine along with the movies, but haven't read the comics.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit Girl stomps.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#42  Edited By mickey-mouse

@cosmicdude: Comic Bane Still Stomps...If hit girl gets comic & movie feats & full gear...she can beat Movie Bane, if she starts amped on Adrenaline.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Noone301994

Hit-Girl

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit Girl stomps movie bane. Comic Bane stomps Hit Girl.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

@beaconofstrength said:

Do you really think a guy like this ^ really cares if he breaks a girl that is hitting him? XD

So, Bane already broke a little girl, case closed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: ah i was a little confused on case closed? XD but now i understand

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit girl rips off his mask and shoves it up his haymaking throwing corn hole.