Hit-Girl vs The Comedian

• 86 results
VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@allstarsuperman: As has already been mentioned in the thread, Blake not only has more experience, but has faced Viet Cong soldiers with actual training. You may choose to discredit this evident truth (as you already have), but just ask any real Vietnam Veteran. I'm sure they'll disagree with you. Granted, there were child soldiers and what not, but they were not the only soldiers. The Viet Cong was trained.

It is also worth noting that Eddie was basically the Watchmen era America's version of Captain America (obviously not stat-wise). He was the "All-American War Hero." Indisputably America's best soldier.

Although this isn't really a good thing, Blake's morals (or lack thereof) mean he will not hesitate to kill Mindy. Obviously she wouldn't either, but just to be clear.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@venomoustaco:

It is also worth noting that Eddie was basically the Watchmen era America's version of Captain America (obviously not stat-wise). He was the "All-American War Hero." Indisputably America's best soldier.

And Hit-Girl is the best Superhero to ever live who has taken down every criminal empire on the eastern seaboard. And has later taken out whole drug cartels in south america, and done other stuff in Rome and crap.

Although this isn't really a good thing, Blake's morals (or lack thereof) mean he will not hesitate to kill Mindy. Obviously she wouldn't either, but just to be clear.

Well obviously, the dick shoots pregnant woman willy nilly. So yeah, Eddy might shoot Mindy, but Mindy is way more ruthless to her actual enemies, she tortures them, kills them while they beg for mercy, cuts their balls off, and has stick grenades in there ass.

Mindy is simply better and has more variety. She has been trained around the world. She not only fights face to face, but she is smart enough to cripple cash flow and stuff. She has utilized stealth such as sneaking into Rikers island prison or simply dropping some smoke bombs to maneuver through an alleyway filled with cops.

Her physicals are superhuman (real life standards), she has jumped down from buildings, ran 70 miles per hour, taken 8 bullets (with suit of course) and kept on going like a champ.

Another thing she can do is improvise, just like Rorschach she has use many things as weapons, like wooden sticks, random knives, hammers, barstools, broken glass, etc.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: I like how you just ignored to first paragraph, but whatevs. I'd place trained soldiers over drug cartel goons any day.

Mindy being ruthless to her enemies when torturing them is irrelevant here. She has to defeat the Comedian first.

If the fight does come to close quarters, Hit-Girl's skill will be useful, but the Comedian has her beat in that department. He has gone toe-to-toe with Ozymandias (definitely a better martial artists than Mindy), and by Viedt own admission, fought equally until he chose to end the deadlock and cheat. His strength alone could probably overpower Hit-Girl. Moreover, crippling cash flow has no relevance here. Stealth is great, guess that's why Blake uses plenty of it (Vietnam).

If she's as superhuman as you say. Wouldn't that make her enhanced?

I don't really think this battle will come to improvisation. After all, you gave Hit-Girl all she needs. :-P

That said, Hit-Girl is very impressive and she will be a b*tch to get rid of, but the Comedian will take a majority. He is simply to much for her.

P.S. - I have to wake up early tomorrow, so I won't reply anymore tonight. But if you wish, we can continue this chat tomorrow.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@venomoustaco:

I like how you just ignored to first paragraph, but whatevs. I'd place trained soldiers over drug cartel goons any day.

There was nothing to reply to, I agree, some are trained some aren't. But IIRC a lot of ex soldiers actually get in with south american drug trade.

Mindy being ruthless to her enemies when torturing them is irrelevant here. She has to defeat the Comedian first. Moreover, crippling cash flow has no relevance here.

I was just saying she is smart. And she knows how to kill and who to maim. She has cut 60 pounds of flesh of a guy, but still kept him alive, that takes skill.

If the fight does come to close quarters, Hit-Girl's skill will be useful, but the Comedian has her beat in that department. He has gone toe-to-toe with Ozymandias (definitely a better martial artists than Mindy), and by Viedt own admission, fought equally until he chose to end the deadlock and cheat. His strength alone could probably overpower Hit-Girl.

Idk, Ozy let Eddy win, and he was much younger and not as trained or experienced as his later "bullet catching" self. Mindy doesn't have the greatest of H2H showings, but neither does Eddy or Ozy. Mother Russia who was trained in Krav maga, Silat, Judo, and Jeet Kun Do, actually complimented Mindy. And Mindy is a black belt is some martial art.

Stealth is great, guess that's why Blake uses plenty of it (Vietnam).

Mindy has better feats in stealth. Like I said she snuck into New York City's main prison system, which happens to be it's own island. She has used smoke from fire to get right underneath her targets and shot then through their balls into there brain, she has used her smoke pellets to maneuver around an alley with like 50+ cops, she has snuck into a busy restaurant with a M4 in her hands.

If she's as superhuman as you say. Wouldn't that make her enhanced?

By real world standards she is superhuman, by comics standards like Batman "peak human" she doesn't even compare.

I don't really think this battle will come to improvisation. After all, you gave Hit-Girl all she needs. :-P

I gave them there in character equipment, she actually does carry around 2 glocks, 2 swords and smoke bombs. I gave Eddy his standard gear as well, If I were to give them both M4's and grenades the outcome would likely be the same. And improve is my way of saying she is smart and thinks fast. Not only does she use random objects as weapons she also tactically thinks up plans on the fly. She thought of a way to escape 8 heavily armed guys point blank, she has thought up 3 plans to escape prison in 1 day, she has outsmarted the Captain of NYPD, and the entire Supergang of the east coast. I think she has the brains to beat Eddy.

That said, Hit-Girl is very impressive and she will be a b*tch to get rid of, but the Comedian will take a majority. He is simply to much for her. P.S. - I have to wakeup early tomorrow, so I won't reply anymore tonight. But if you wish, we can continue this chat tomorrow.

I don't agree, but sure we can continue this later.

Dark-Nihilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit-Girl

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit Girl

Dark-Nihilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Dark-Nihilus
VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By VenomousTaco

@allstarsuperman: Sorry for the wait, I sorta procrastinated and then I kinda forgot.

But anyways, when I first stated my opinion you told me to prove it, whether it be through a long, extensive, detailed post justifying my personal opinion and attempting to change yours, or through the conventional, good ol' fashioned presentation of feats. However, I must concede that despite numerous attempts to formulate a positive outcome for the Comedian based solely on "facts," Hit-Girl always seemed to have the slight majority in her favor. Why? Well aside from her actually formidable combat aptitude and impressive feats, it's more so what Blake lacks: high end quality showings. Why? Because Watchmen (even Before Watchmen) places more importance on narrative and the story, than the badass feats necessary to win in the battle forums. It simply doesn't contain the high end feats common in mainstream comics. Although the same is essentially true for Kickass characters, I'd say the comic is more action based than Watchmen is.

So in regards to this battle, I must say that in this environment/scenario Hit-Girl holds the slight upper-hand. I'll say she wins 5.5 to 6/10. This ratio isn't larger because from what is shown, Eddie Blake is still a ruthless and highly skilled soldier and vigilante who easily dispatched not only criminals but specially trained soldiers. A man that also managed to become the face of the United States army (before Doctor Manhattan obviously).

So that's my little input in regards to this battle. I hope it makes sense.

:-)

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomoustaco: Nice reply man, and I completely agree about Kick-Ass being more about action as to why they have a bunch of feats in only 28 issues.

I have got a CaV setup for this fight though, I'll tag you if you're interested?

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Thanks. :-)

...and about the CaV. Tag for votes, or tag to debate?

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Black_Arrow

Idk, Ozy let Eddy win, and he was much younger and not as trained or experienced as his later "bullet catching" self. Mindy doesn't have the greatest of H2H showings, but neither does Eddy or Ozy. Mother Russia who was trained in Krav maga, Silat, Judo, and Jeet Kun Do, actually complimented Mindy. And Mindy is a black belt is some martial art.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ozymandias speedblitzed several armed thugs before he met the Comedian. Also Mother Russia stomped Hit girl.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomoustaco: for votes, if it gets made.

Ozymandias speedblitzed several armed thugs before he met the Comedian. Also Mother Russia stomped Hit girl.

Read your own scans. Ozy only calculates like that cause his fodder jobs. The guy even screams "what are you waiting for!?", So the whole "times slows to a stop" is rather questionable. The ricochet feats are great though. And he wasn't jumping through clouds of gunfire, he even says in the thought boxes that the gun men don't have clean shots.

As I have said before Mother Russia studied her moves, and told her she was good, but relies on weapons. Idk why you think that's an accurate showing versus a skilled character. Her opponent had prep and studied her moves while Mindy didn't know anything about her.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no doubt that The Comedian will win this. Especially after seeing those feats. He would never lose to Hit-Girl. He fought and stalemated Ozymandias with a smile on his face. Ozymandias may have let The Comedian win. But there is absolutely no way Hit-Girl could do what The Comedian did. Especially without weapons. Comedian also did pretty much what Hit-Girl does for a living with ease against those "mooks". And I don't even think Hit-Girl would have even survived in Vietnam. Soldiers and Warfare >>>>>>>>>>> Gangs and Thugs.

Comedian just outclasses Hit-Girl in every way.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Black_Arrow

@allstarsuperman said:

@venomoustaco: for votes, if it gets made.

@black_arrow said:

Read your own scans. Ozy only calculates like that cause his fodder jobs. The guy even screams "what are you waiting for!?", So the whole "times slows to a stop" is rather questionable. The ricochet feats are great though. And he wasn't jumping through clouds of gunfire, he even says in the thought boxes that the gun men don't have clean shots.

As I have said before Mother Russia studied her moves, and told her she was good, but relies on weapons. Idk why you think that's an accurate showing versus a skilled character. Her opponent had prep and studied her moves while Mindy didn't know anything about her.

He went faster than the gunmen could react. Even if Mother Russia studied his movements, she should have performed way better than she did. Also it shows the lack of versatility of Hit girl, really skilled fighters would have adapted to that but Hit girl couldn't.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He went faster than the gunmen could react. Even if Mother Russia studied his movements, she should have performed way better than she did. Also it shows the lack of versatility of Hit girl, really skilled fighters would have adapted to that but Hit girl couldn't.

He analyzed the room, while fodder just stood there and watched, he ran and fodder missed him. Its good don't get me wrong, but its not that good. He specifically says they are inaccurate gunmen. Nobody even said she is really skilled, she is pretty skilled, but she is not really on normal comics level and neither is Comedian, at all. And she did show her versatility, she showed her ability to improvise by speed blitzing her full of glass.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: None of that matters really. The Comedian is on an entirely different level. Hit-Girl has no advantage here.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@allstarsuperman: None of that matters really. The Comedian is on an entirely different level. Hit-Girl has no advantage here.

You have no scans, you have said no feats, all you said is cause he is a soldier. You need proof to prove a point, which you don't have. And I am assuming you don't know Hit-Girl at all either. Is Comedian bulletproof? No, well Mindy is. Has Comedian aim dodged gunfire point blank? No, well Mindy has. Has Comedian outsmarted the worlds biggest Mafia and the Dirtiest highest ranking Cops of New York City all within the same hour? No, well Mindy has. Has Comedian tanked punches from the superhuman Mother Russia and shrugged off a high speed car crash that sent him flying through a windshield? No, well Mindy has. Has Comedian taken down organized crime from all around the world? No, well Mindy has. etc. etc. etc.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: The point has been proved numerous times in this thread. I don't need anymore scans than the ones that are already here. Anything else would be overkill. And The Comedian hasn't outsmarted gangs and mafias. That is Rorschach and Nightowl's job. The Comedian is ABOVE those kind of issues. Honestly Nightowl and Rorschach could take Hit-Girl (The video game versions could each solo). He is a freaking Super Soldier with enhanced stats that Hit-Girl cannot compete with. He fought Ozymandias with a smile on his damn face. Do you realize how skilled Ozymandias is? He would probably beat 3 Hit-Girls. The fact that Comedian has a gun makes this even more in his favor considering he doesn't exactly miss and has used all kind of weapons. He has WAAAAY more experience than Hit-Girl ever will. You think a Smoke bomb is going to stop her from getting her head blown off? It's just not happening. You are legitimately saying that a little D-grade vigilante girl is going to beat The Watchmen's merciless Captain America.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

The point has been proved numerous times in this thread. I don't need anymore scans than the ones that are already here. Anything else would be overkill.

In other words, you don't have any scans.

And The Comedian hasn't outsmarted gangs and mafias. That is Rorschach and Nightowl's job. The Comedian is ABOVE those kind of issues.

Don't be ridiculous, Hit-Girl actually has tactical thinking feats, Eddy does not. That was the point of bringing that up. Hit-Girl is way smarter, at least until you can prove otherwise.

Honestly Nightowl and Rorschach could take Hit-Girl (The video game versions could each solo).

No, Daniel is a fat nerd, and Rorschach is 45 years old. Neither of them even have any range weapons, Hit-Girl would stomp them together or apart.

He is a freaking Super Soldier with enhanced stats that Hit-Girl cannot compete with.

You know as well as I do that he's not enhanced by any means whatsoever, I don't even know if you could call him peak human. Don't even bring up physicals, cause I am sure Mindy's are better she effortlessly breaks two guys legs at once, she has shattered a man's pelvis with one hit, and she arguably ran 70+ mph one time.

He fought Ozymandias with a smile on his damn face.

He was only smiling cause he thought he won, Ozy held back to study him.

Do you realize how skilled Ozymandias is? He would probably beat 3 Hit-Girls.

1 Hit-Girl could take him down with a gun. I doubt he's even beating 2 in a H2H fight.

The fact that Comedian has a gun makes this even more in his favor considering he doesn't exactly miss and has used all kind of weapons.

Except not at all. Unlike Comedian, Hit-Girl actually has accuracy feats with her guns. Her first kill ever was shooting 4 guys in a row before they can react. And in the latest issue she gunned down 16 guys (who were all armed to the teeth) in seconds.

He has WAAAAY more experience than Hit-Girl ever will.

No way you can actually prove that, he Died at 61, and he only ever fought from 18 years old IIRC. Mindy has literally been trained since birth, that's already an edge for her. No way either of us could prove when she is gonna die so thats a mute point.

You think a Smoke bomb is going to stop her from getting her head blown off? It's just not happening.

Except her stealth feats are legit, and 2 smoke bombs was enough to bob and weave in between 50+ police officers and steal a cops patrol car. Not to mention Hit-Girl is a quicker draw and more accurate then the Comedian has shown to be.

You are legitimately saying that a little D-grade vigilante girl is going to beat The Watchmen's merciless Captain America.

That's exactly what I am saying. She has bigger and better feats, that's all there is to it

Hit-Girl, unlike Comedian is actually a hero, If she ever heard of all the horrible things Eddy has done (Like shooting a lady pregnant with his own son), she would torture him for days on end. She would make him beg he was never born, then she would send him off to hell in the most creative way imaginable.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Noone301994
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

val2do

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is utterly ridiculous. The Cosby house? Really? Either way, I'd have to say the Comedian.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Noone301994
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#77  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@allstarsuperman: ....Viet Cong >>>> Gangsters. Especially considering the terrain.

Pick up a basic History book and it will tell of how formidabble/trained Viet Cong were.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Noone301994
Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Mee09

@allstarsuperman: I don't need to post anymore scans than the ones already posted in the thread. You've obviously never seen the video game Watchmen. Video game Rorschach can fight 15 men at once and throw people 20 ft. Video game Night Owl can do the same. Accept better and he has a suit that sends electrical charges to anything that touches him. Either one of the video game Watchmen would solo Hit-Girl. The normal versions however. Would have a much harder time and would need to work together. Although I highly doubt that Hit Girl is about to stop Night Owl with her swords lol. Especially considering he has plenty of tech on him. In fact here is a thread that I believe YOU MADE that everyone there agreed Rorshach and Night Owl stomped Hit-Girl and Kick-Ass: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/rorschach-and-nite-owl-ii-vs-kick-ass-and-hit-girl-1517146/.

The Comedian smiled throughout his entire fight with Ozymandias. A fight that Hit-Girl would never be able to replicate even with swords btw. Hit girl's feats <<<< The Comedian's.

@frozen said:

@allstarsuperman: ....Viet Cong >>>> Gangsters. Especially considering the terrain.

Pick up a basic History book and it will tell of how formidabble/trained Viet Cong were.

You really should read a history book as you seem to live in world where you believe gangsters can hold a candle to the Viet Cong soldiers.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#82 frozen  Moderator

@mee09: I assume you are in agreeance with me because my post clearly stated Viet Cong >>> Gangsters.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@allstarsuperman: I don't need to post anymore scans than the ones already posted in the thread. You've obviously never seen the video game Watchmen. Video game Rorschach can fight 15 men at once and throw people 20 ft. Video game Night Owl can do the same. Accept better and he has a suit that sends electrical charges to anything that touches him. Either one of the video game Watchmen would solo Hit-Girl. The normal versions however. Would have a much harder time and would need to work together. Although I highly doubt that Hit Girl is about to stop Night Owl with her swords lol. Especially considering he has plenty of tech on him. In fact here is a thread that I believe YOU MADE that everyone there agreed Rorshach and Night Owl stomped Hit-Girl and Kick-Ass: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/rorschach-and-nite-owl-ii-vs-kick-ass-and-hit-girl-1517146/.

The Comedian smiled throughout his entire fight with Ozymandias. A fight that Hit-Girl would never be able to replicate even with swords btw. Hit girl's feats <<<< The Comedian's.

@frozen said:

You really should read a history book as you seem to live in world where you believe gangsters can hold a candle to the Viet Cong soldiers.

You should read more carefully.

silver00000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit girl had far more sophisticated training and she's younger meaning that he won't even see her coming

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hit-Girl should stomp.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers