User Lists: 0

Punisher but very close like 5.5/10 IMO

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

War Zone Punisher is freakin brutal. Holy hell lol. I'm taking him.

It's probably awful but now i'm gonna check it out

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Never saw War Zone, but his speed doesn't seem all that impressive. Was the movie any good?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By terry2012

@wyldsong said:

Never saw War Zone, but his speed doesn't seem all that impressive. Was the movie any good?

Good question because I have not seen the movie.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#8 frozen  Moderator

@wyldsong said:

He blitzed hordes and hordes of armed men, was closer to the comic book version. He also punched through someone's face. And the movie was crap.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WZ was brutal... but nothing HG cannot handle. She takes him to school.

good day

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: So what you are saying is, I would do best to just watch the clip montage and save myself the rental fee? Gotcha=)

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regardless, think I'll go against the grain and back movie Hit Girl for a slight majority. It would be a good fight though.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 frozen  Moderator

@wyldsong: Yes, watch the clip - it demonstrates all of his kills/vast gear.

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh boy what is with all these kick ass battles I dont know I think punisher will win

MONGOOSE

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher punches her face off.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher

Standard equipment for warzone Punisher is too much.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

good day

This. She is faster and would actually beat him in CQC, he was getting beat by a detective and a louny guy. Sure there was a tad more context, but Hit-Girl is simply better imho.

@frozen said:

@wyldsong said:

He blitzed hordes and hordes of armed men, was closer to the comic book version. He also punched through someone's face. And the movie was crap.

Yeah, he guns down lots of guys, lots of good action. Yet again his H2H skill was lacking (like Thomas Jane Punisher), he would get dominated imho if this was no guns, with guns It could be closer. But I am still giving Mindy the edge.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Punisher all day every day wins as this won't be a hand to hand encounter even thou Hit girl scenes were extremely exaggerated for a human being.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher all day every day wins as this won't be a hand to hand encounter even thou Hit girl scenes were extremely exaggerated for a human being.

That of the Punisher, it looked normal? xD

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonetaichou said:

good day

This. She is faster and would actually beat him in CQC, he was getting beat by a detective and a louny guy. Sure there was a tad more context, but Hit-Girl is simply better imho.

@frozen said:

@wyldsong said:

Yeah, he guns down lots of guys, lots of good action. Yet again his H2H skill was lacking (like Thomas Jane Punisher), he would get dominated imho if this was no guns, with guns It could be closer. But I am still giving Mindy the edge.

She actually could win if she use properly adrenaline.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@allstarsuperman:

"This. She is faster and would actually beat him in CQC, he was getting beat by a detective and a louny guy. Sure there was a tad more context, but Hit-Girl is simply better imho"

I think you know full well there's more than a "tad" of context you're choosing to leave out. I don't even care about the thread, I just don't see why you have to so blatantly lowball the character. I've already explained the context so I don't feel like there's a need to do it twice

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

Lmao...the number of Hit-Girl threads is growing by the day!...it's the Hit-Girl fever! lol.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 frozen  Moderator

Lmao...the number of Hit-Girl threads is growing by the day!...it's the Hit-Girl fever! lol.

Not growing. Just getting repeatedly bumped.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 frozen  Moderator

@allstarsuperman:

"This. She is faster and would actually beat him in CQC, he was getting beat by a detective and a louny guy. Sure there was a tad more context, but Hit-Girl is simply better imho"

I think you know full well there's more than a "tad" of context you're choosing to leave out. I don't even care about the thread, I just don't see why you have to so blatantly lowball the character. I've already explained the context so I don't feel like there's a need to do it twice

Link?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/big-daddy-vs-punisher-movie-versions-1594879/#28

Post 18 I believe

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman:

Like what? Why are you freaking out. All I said was his H2H really is not that good. He was more a brawler. And Mindy is simply better, Punisher never shown skill on the level of killing someone with their own finger. Sure his assault rifles and automatic handguns would be a problem, but I think HG can close the gap.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mickey-mouse

@allstarsuperman:

...We don't even wanna play this that way, especially with the infamous Frank debate people would bring in?

Let's just do this clean.

The Indoor advantage is very huge for her, because she was amazingly accurate up close.

He's obviously stronger & I would think overall more durable.

She is much faster, but she's untaggable here.

She has the advantage of adrenaline, but she will have to time it right as to when to use it.

She has seemingly more versatile weapons, but he has the overall better weapons. He has better guns: he had machine guns, and explosives.

I believe he has has armor piercing rounds, I think he had that convo with the fat guy.

He's got a automatic weapon with a grenade launcher, logically honestly he wins the majority.

I would love to see a CaV on this though, battlefield shouldn't be a Warehouse though. Honestly he doesn't even have to be very accurate here he can just spray like a mother...I'm actually going to go 10/10, he has some majorly unfair weapons advantages here.

@frozen: You need to take away his machine guns and explosives. It's got to many weapon advantages.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My favorite Punisher video is Punisher: Dirty Laundry.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong:

You can watch it here. :)

Punisher

Standard equipment for warzone Punisher is too much.

Yeah, that's the major problem here, his arsenal is too much, even though Hit Girl has more variety, he has too many advantages with automatic weapons, machine guns, and explosives.

chanceNathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weapons: both use military grade weapons but the punisher is exstensivly skilled to the point not only is he a master marksman he is also a master gunsmith and moddifies the weapons he uses.

armor: it does show that hit girl has used body armor but given her size and age she is using either level iiia armor plates or the III rifle plates. the punisher with his size and stature would be able to accommodate the thick and heavy level IV rifle plates. now if your going with the warzone punisher you have to add the .500S&W which would punch a hole through a anything less than a level III rifle plate. if hit girl lived she would be knocked out by the shear force of the round.

hand to hand combat: hit girl is fast and agile this doesnt make up for the experience, strength, and endurence that the punisher has. its even been comented by several people in the marvel universe that the punisher has a very high thresh hold for pain to the point that he doesnt use painkillers or any narcotic for fear of dulling his senses.

victor: the punisher