Hit Girl vs Governor, Frank and Joker (Live action versions)

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jueix

Fight h2h in a dojo training, no weapons, first to KO.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By hatemalingsia

No weapons? 1 little girl VS 3 psychotic fit men. I don't want to imagine what would happen to her.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team wins.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rogueshadow  Moderator

Team.

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Hit-Girl.

Faster. Better Striking. More skilled. Way better trained. Way more durable. Great at improvising. And her Agility will make her hell to tag.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darth-revan: Frank already beat Mindy once, Joker's durability is inhuman, and Governor is the Governor.

All 3 of them won't hold back to kill this poor little girl. Although Kick Ass 2 Mindy may be different.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit-Girl in a tough fight.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mortal

Governor bites her fingers off.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lukas12
@hatemalingsia said:

@darth-revan: Frank already beat Mindy once, Joker's durability is inhuman, and Governor is the Governor.

All 3 of them won't hold back to kill this poor little girl. Although Kick Ass 2 Mindy may be different.

Frank beat Mindy when she has eleven years. Now, she's more skillful, has more experience and Frank has not so much physical superiority as before.

Joker had pretty good pain tolerance but useless against the lethal attacks of Hit-Girl.

Loading Video...

Overall Joker shouldn't too much of a problem for Hit Girl who out skills him by a lot.

The Gov's brutality is serious but lacks good H2H skills.

Mindy will have a difficult time against all three at once. But the advantages of Hit-Girl (skill, speed, agility and reaction) will make her win.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By hatemalingsia

@lukas12: You must be talking about Kick Ass 2. OP didn't state it must be the sequel and I added a disclaimer that Mindy from the sequel will be different. Kick Ass 2 is way more violent and campy than the first one, I won't be surprised if she one shot everyone with karate chop to the balls, matrix style wall running, you get the point.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lukas12

@hatemalingsia: If OP not specified their current versions are used. Moreover, in the gif she is clearly of Kick Ass 2. Anyway, I just wanted to clarify some of your points.

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just reminding everyone that the OP stated this was first to KO.

If the goal is to knock these guys out I don't think Mindy is going to attempt a fatal move.

I just think that the team could overwhelm her.

Frank, Joker, and Governor have been shown to be able to take a beating and I feel like if they tag her a few times, she's done.

Hell, Frank could throw her and Governor could hold her down while Joker stomps on her head.

Hit Girl could take this, but I think the team could take a slight majority.

Frank is skilled, strong, and durable, Gov is brutal, strong and durable, and Joker is durable and...the Joker, lol.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukas12: Says you who didn't write the OP, but I can't make my own interpretation on which version I can use? He added Mindy gif some time after he asked me the reason of my opinion. Stop bumping this thread if you just want a response from me. Not gonna reply if you just want to continue this bickering. Good day.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukas12: Says you who didn't write the OP, but I can't make my own interpretation on which version I can use? He added Mindy gif some time after he asked me the reason of my opinion. Stop bumping this thread if you just want a response from me. Not gonna reply if you just want to continue this bickering. Good day.

Are the forum rules. And it makes little sense the version you used since Frank can solo. But as you wish.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#18 JediXMan  Moderator

@lukas12: Says you who didn't write the OP, but I can't make my own interpretation on which version I can use?

Most recent versions are used unless otherwise stated.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just reminding everyone that the OP stated this was first to KO.

If the goal is to knock these guys out I don't think Mindy is going to attempt a fatal move.

The OP does not say the goal of Mindy, in her character, she will not contain and more if she has difficulties.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 JediXMan  Moderator

Team stomps. Frank alone beat her; she's not winning against all three.

Hit-Girl still hasn't beaten anybody other than thugs without help or amps.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: Are you his alternate? ;P

Joke but what a perfect timing and out of usual post. Thanks for the info anyway.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman: Are you his alternate? ;P

Joke but what a perfect timing and out of usual post. Thanks for the info anyway.

I'm here to clarify the rules when users are unsure as to what protocol is. It's kinda one of my jobs.

No problem.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lukas12

@jedixman: Frank beat Mindy when she has 11 years. She no longer has as much physical disadvantage, not to mention that she is more skilled and more experienced.

@jedixman said:

She beats Black Death very easily, not to mention her other advantages.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 JediXMan  Moderator
@lukas12 said:
@jedixman said:

She beats Black Death very easily.

Whose feats include...?

@lukas12 said:

@jedixman: Frank beat Mindy when she has 11 years. She no longer has as much physical disadvantage, not to mention that she is more skilled and more experienced.

I don't recall seeing much in the way of improvement between the movies. Most self-reliant, yes, but aside from her physical maturity, there's nothing to suggest that she is necessarily more skilled to such a degree that she would beat somebody who had previously beaten her. Furthermore, she's still 15 (or whatever age less than 18 she was). Still a far cry from an adult woman. She has not proven herself to be physically stronger, and therefore, Frank's edge over her still stands.

The only thing that I will concede is that Frank might not have landed that first kick on a more experienced Mindy, who is probably less likely to charge the way she did against Frank. But Frank still has the physical edge.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@jedixman said:

Yeah.................no

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

I don't recall seeing much in the way of improvement between the movies. Most self-reliant, yes, but aside from her physical maturity, there's nothing to suggest that she is necessarily more skilled to such a degree that she would beat somebody who had previously beaten her. Furthermore, she's still 15 (or whatever age less than 18 she was). Still a far cry from an adult woman. She has not proven herself to be physically stronger, and therefore, Frank's edge over her still stands.

The only thing that I will concede is that Frank might not have landed that first kick on a more experienced Mindy, who is probably less likely to charge the way she did against Frank. But Frank still has the physical edge.

My only issue with that fight is the fact that Frank was just sitting there waiting while Mindy just cleared a hall of enemies with guns, they are still human so she would probably be a bit tired to say the least, whereas Frank wasn't. But he did beat her soundly because she was kinda reckless, probably because she was mad.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman said:

Yeah.................no

No Caption Provided

Again, little more than a thug. What feats does that guy have to his name? No, his backstory doesn't count.

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@jedixman said:

Yeah.................no

No Caption Provided

Again, little more than a thug. What feats does that guy have to his name? No, his backstory doesn't count.

Avatar image for surfingthehighway
SurfingtheHighway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit-Girl wins. The other 3 would be begging for mercy.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@jedixman said:

I don't recall seeing much in the way of improvement between the movies.

Her durability is pretty obviously higher in the second movie.

Unless you're arguing that Mother Russia is weaker than Frank.

Hit-Girl also does more grappling in the second movie, there's a section where she does some escapes and reversals.

@jedixman said:
The only thing that I will concede is that Frank might not have landed that first kick on a more experienced Mindy, who is probably less likely to charge the way she did against Frank.

I would say that there is no reason to assume that 15-year old Hit-Girl has not gained any wisdom since she was 11.

I don't remember anything in Kick-Ass 2 that showed her to be as rash as she was in the 1st movie, she seemed calmer to me.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By lukas12

@jedixman: Black Death was a trained fighter and a skilled UFC fighter. He stomped Motherfucker. Also, Chris was fighting dirty while that Black Death respected the rules of engagement and anyway he beat up.

Loading Video...

He is, clearly, more skilled than any thug that you say. And the point is that she beat him and too much easy.

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Drew_Tan

Hit girl might get a few good hits at the start but once those men get riled up, shes going down hard. All it takes is for any of them to grab her and then they take turns pounding on her.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By lukas12
@jedixman said:

The fight with Frank at that moment (Kick-Ass 1) is very different. The difference physical was very large. To Hit-Girl was like fighting a giant. And frank won only by the physical, he could not dodge or blocking the blows of Hit-Girl (while Mindy if was able). The main problem whereby she lost was because their attacks they were not doing the sufficient damage. She no longer has this physical disadvantage.

Now, Hit-Girl is more skilled and lethal in H2H.

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drew_tan said:

Hit girl might get a few good hits at the start but once those men get riled up, shes going down hard. All it takes is for any of them to grab her and then they take turns pounding on her.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drew_tan said: