• 121 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@allstarsuperman: Heh, more lowballing. He's zig zagging back and forth to aim dodge the bullets. I guess you just don't like that Batman aim dodged.

There's nothing to discredit here either. You're just making stuff up. Every other person I've debated with agrees its aim dodging. That's a perfect example of aim dodging.

BAH THE FODDER WAS INACCURATE!!! No, batman aim dodged.

Yeah OK, if you're not gonna give him his credit and you like lowballing go ahead. You just hate Nolan batman for some reason.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@jayc1324 said:

Every other person I've debated with agrees its aim dodging.

So? I don't have to agree with everyone else. Thats bad logic.

BAH THE FODDER WAS INACCURATE!!! No, batman aim dodged.

PROVE IT. The fodder was always missing even when Batman and Catwoman were running, even when Catwoman was just sitting they couldn't land a hit on her. THIS IS NO DIFFERENT.

Yeah OK, if you're not gonna give him his credit and you like lowballing go ahead. You just hate Nolan batman for some reason.

No, I obviously don't hate him. I already said on this very thread that Begins is one of my favorite movies. And contrary to what you think I enjoyed Rises even more then TDK itself. The only thing I hate is how wanked he is on the Battle Forums.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: shooters miss a lot in every movie. James bond misses. They weren't making an effort to dodge there though, in the subway batman was clearly shown moving to dodge the aim.

Oh, you hate how he is wanked, so you low ball him?? Most people here don't wank him actually, i have never seen him wanked before. Comicvine is the one place where tons of people love to hate on the Nolan series. Tons.

If a man is shooting an automatic weapon at batman, and batman is rhythmically zig zagging across the screen, avoiding all bullets, is that not aim dodging?? Since he wasn't hit, that means he was clearly DODGING THE AIM right???

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44: @black_arrow: reasons?

@jayc1324 said:

@allstarsuperman: @lukas12: alright, both of you seem to like low balling batman. He is clearly shown aim dodging bullets and neither of you can accept it. I have not once questioned or tried to discredit a feat of huot girls. Perhaps you don't like that batman has a dodging feat like hers? Or that he has every other advantage and can still just stealth take her down like a does with everyone else with guns??

No, You are overestimating Batman that is different.

"He is clearly shown aim dodging bullets"

It is not the same way to dodge bullet that Hit-Girl (are different). At least you admit that Batman manages to dodge thanks to stealth and darkness?

@dark-nihilus: @lukas12: It's so nice to finally have some people on my side. :)

The truth I see much overvaluation to Batman in this forum and underestimation to Hit-Girl :(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukas12: So showing you a feat of him aim dodging is overestimating him?? You're just trying to discredit the feat.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@lukas12: So showing you a feat of him aim dodging is overestimating him?? You're just trying to discredit the feat.

I said that are very different. You is the that does not recognize the difference.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: @lukas12: So according to you two, me giving ONE FEAT of Batman's is "overestimating" and "wanking" him?? Me just giving you a feat is wanking?? You have given tons of hit girl feats and I haven't complained once. But you can't handle one feat from Batman without screaming "you're overestimating him" or "batman gets wanked too much"

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukas12 said:

@jayc1324 said:

@allstarsuperman: @lukas12: alright, both of you seem to like low balling batman. He is clearly shown aim dodging bullets and neither of you can accept it. I have not once questioned or tried to discredit a feat of huot girls. Perhaps you don't like that batman has a dodging feat like hers? Or that he has every other advantage and can still just stealth take her down like a does with everyone else with guns??

It is not the same way to dodge bullet that Hit-Girl (are different). At least you admit that Batman manages to dodge thanks to stealth and darkness?

Aim dodging bullets isn't the same as bullet dodging.In the first one the characters see where the shooter is aiming and moves out of the way, and when a character is bullet dodging, they are literally dodging the bullet after it was fired. Jay1324 is using the right term.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukas12: What? I never claimed he did the same thing as hit girl. Hit girl dodge the bullet. Batman aim dodged. I know the difference, and I even used a different term to differentiate...

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@lukas12: What? I never claimed he did the same thing as hit girl. Hit girl dodge the bullet. Batman aim dodged. I know the difference, and I even used a different term to differentiate...

You were talking as if they were equals (regarding to feat). Anyway if you really know the difference then you must accept that Hit-Girl has better reflexes and reaction that Batman.

@lukas12 said:

@jayc1324 said:

Aim dodging bullets isn't the same as bullet dodging.In the first one the characters see where the shooter is aiming and moves out of the way, and when a character is bullet dodging, they are literally dodging the bullet after it was fired. Jay1324 is using the right term.

I understand the difference, jayc1324 spoke as if they are worth the same, I was trying explain the difference.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukas12: I just said they're similar.

Yeah she's faster, but she's not untouchable. I have no doubt batman will be able to tag her.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nolan Batman wasn't very impressive...

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Yeah she's faster, but she's not untouchable. I have no doubt batman will be able to tag her.

Mother russia didn´t seemed faster than Nolan´s Batman and she tagged Hit girl just fine.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@lukas12: First round Bats can go stealth and use plenty of cover can use batarangs to knock out the lights.

2 round not enough cover bats and will most likely get shot

3 round Bat has shown suppiroir skill IMO

4 round is a toss up Hit Girl has deadly weapons but Bat has betterH2H IMO

Flash_PHOBIA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5_3Tu32OUSs

If you still think he's not impressive after watching this that's fine, but many people forget about this scene, just wanted to remind you

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Black_Arrow

@jayc1324 said:

@black_arrow: exactly.

That is why I argue that Batman can win in H2H. He has far better durability, similar striking feats and he also is stronger. ah, I forgot to said more skilled.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Very good strength showings but I meant in terms of overall skill.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

They are very different feats. And Hit-Girl is not only faster than Batman. Batman not has the skills suggesting that it may tag to Hit-Girl. Regardless, How come Batman will be able to reach her without getting shot in the face?. Batman never ever faced a expert shooter as Hit-Girl. Batman's stealth, and darkness is ineffective against Hit-Girl (because of Night vision goggles).

@jayc1324 said:

Mother russia didn´t seemed faster than Nolan´s Batman and she tagged Hit girl just fine.

Batman is different from Mother Russia. She proved to have better reflexes and reaction that Batman. Batman never faced someone as fast and agile as Hit-Girl.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukas12: earlier on in this thread I gave two examples where batman uses stealth in well lit areas with a lot of people in them. He doesn't need darkness.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Black_Arrow

@lukas12 said:

@black_arrow said:

@jayc1324 said:

Batman is different from Mother Russia. She proved to have better reflexes and reaction that Batman. Batman never faced someone as fast and agile as Hit-Girl.

Prove it.

There are no signs that Mother Russia has faced someone as fast and agile as Hit girl.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

@black_arrow said:

Prove it. There are no signs that Mother Russia has faced someone as fast and agile as Hit girl.

Mother Russia dodge slices from Hit-Girl's bladed staff, She was maneuvering around her strikes, and even blocked her throwing knives out of the air. If Mother Russia can keep up with Hit-Girl who is a super fast and agile bullet timer, then that's enough to put her above Batman. Whats Batman's best reaction feat? Maybe aim dodging, at best?

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukas12: First round Bats can go stealth and use plenty of cover can use batarangs to knock out the lights.

1. Against opponents with guns, Batman only blitzed Fodder with stealth, Hit Girl is not Fodder. Besides she has Night vision goggles so stealth with darkness is useless against it.

2. I agree

3. Do not forget the adrenaline of Hit-Girl, Regardless of who wins will be very close fight

4. Hit-Girl with adrenaline is too for that he can control her.

Loading Video...

She with adrenaline and something sharp is actually very dangerous for Batman. Besides he has the moral.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow said:

Prove it. There are no signs that Mother Russia has faced someone as fast and agile as Hit girl.

Mother Russia dodge slices from Hit-Girl's bladed staff, She was maneuvering around her strikes, and even blocked her throwing knives out of the air. If Mother Russia can keep up with Hit-Girl who is a super fast and agile bullet timer, then that's enough to put her above Batman. Whats Batman's best reaction feat? Maybe aim dodging, at best?

The magnificent Hit girl who is supposed to be a good fighter threw all the knives to the same place and she took long enough to trow them, that wasn't a good feat. I actually took the time on how fast the slices were and Ra's slices were just a fast.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@lukas12 said:
@godzilla44 said:

1. Against opponents with guns, Batman only blitzed Fodder with stealth, Hit Girl is not Fodder. Besides she has Night vision goggles so stealth with darkness is useless against it.

2. I agree

3. Do not forget the adrenaline of Hit-Girl, Regardless of who wins will be very close fight

4. Hit-Girl with adrenaline is too for that he can control her.

Loading Video...

She with adrenaline and something sharp is actually very dangerous for Batman. Besides he has the moral.

1. If she uses the goggles batman could use that as a advantage and use the flangbang batrang at her like he used against Bane.

2. ok

3. I just think she'll enough time, she only got to use against MR because she did that dumb choke hold and MF was dumb enough to stab it in her.

4. same thing with 3 but it's still a toss up

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By lukas12
@jayc1324 said:

@lukas12: earlier on in this thread I gave two examples where batman uses stealth in well lit areas with a lot of people in them. He doesn't need darkness.

Against the Joker, thugs were distracted by the hostages. Apart they never shot him. And on top when he fight in lighted area Batman has problems... the Joker with thugs caused him some trouble to Batman (against Hit-Girl, they would not have been able to touch her)

No Caption Provided

"Once in the police station at the beginning of TDK"

Seriously, that does not prove much... Batman never use stealth effectively in illuminated area to fight enemies.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. If she uses the goggles batman could use that as a advantage and use the flangbang batrang at her like he used against Bane.

And Hit-Girl still shoots him with her sight impaired. Seriously she accurately headshotted several goons through the roof of a van. Idk how, but she did.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukas12: at the Harvey sent party he used stealth to sneak through an entire crowd and surprise the joker and guys with guns without being seen by anyone.

@allstarsuperman: she never shot with smoke in her eye. There's only a few places someone could be inside a van. She could still see when she did that. If you're trying to shoot someone in a van, you just aim where the seats in the van should be. Its a good feat but not equivalent to shooting with smoke blinding you. Here, she would have smoke in her eyes and wouldn't be able to see a thing. With the van feat, she just couldn't see her target, but easily guessed where they were.

If batman uses what he used against bane she literally won't be able to see. Batman has an advantage there, give him his credit.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By nickthedevil

I'M NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS.

A IS FOR ALFRED

B IS FOR BATS

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By lukas12
@godzilla44 said:

2. ok

3. I just think she'll enough time, she only got to use against MR because she did that dumb choke hold and MF was dumb enough to stab it in her.

4. same thing with 3 but it's still a toss up

1. How come Batman could use flangbang batrang without getting shot? Hit-Girl is not going to sit still and receive. And it was not as impressive, lasted a few seconds and it was only as a distraction. She has better reflexes, reaction, speed, and agility Batman for nothing he is attacking the first.

3. I understand your point but first, even without adrenaline she will not be so easy for Batman, she has better reflexes, reaction, speed and agility that Batman, he only wins in force and durability (but Hit-Girl also has good durability). Batman to unlike MR, he is not attacking to kill, Hit-Girl will surely find appropriate times for to use the adrenaline, especially when she see that the armor of Batman is very annoying. MR attacked to kill unlike Batman, and yet she managed to use the adrenaline.

4. Worse than round 3, she not even needs the adrenaline for wins, but if Hit-Girl need, surely find the right moment.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324said:

• There's only a few places someone could be inside a van.
  • If you're trying to shoot someone in a van, you just aim where the seats in the van should be.
  • With the van feat, she just couldn't see her target, but easily guessed where they were.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Not all of them are even sitting in the seats. She doesn't know the seat patterns. And before you argue that she must have saw them before, she did not. And they even move to mess with Kick-Ass while the car is driving.

Loading Video...

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@lukas12: at the Harvey sent party he used stealth to sneak through an entire crowd and surprise the joker and guys with guns without being seen by anyone.

Thugs were distracted by the hostages, the joker was distracted by Rachel, is impossible that the public not see him at end (apart they were distracted and nervous about bullies). Besides the stealth does not compare to anything when he is at night.

Hit-Girl is also stealthy, did something similar to Batman:

Loading Video...

1:25 She infiltrated at home of Rasul and without anyone seeing her.

Loading Video...

Here shows that she is also stealthy in the dark and uses very well Night vision goggles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukas12 said:
@jayc1324 said:

Thugs were distracted by the hostages, the joker was distracted by Rachel, is impossible that the public not see him at end (apart they were distracted and nervous about bullies). Besides the stealth does not compare to anything when he is at night.

Besides that was the mansion of Bruce, had advantages in that place. He knows perfectly his house. He also proved to have secret places.

Loading Video...

0:48

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By lukas12

@black_arrow said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@black_arrow said:

The magnificent Hit girl who is supposed to be a good fighter threw all the knives to the same place and she took long enough to trow them, that wasn't a good feat.

Hit-Girl threw all the knives to critical points. She was throwing pretty fast.

Loading Video...

1:40

Mother Russia locking very easily, it shows that she has very good reaction.

No Caption Provided

@black_arrow said:

I actually took the time on how fast the slices were and Ra's slices were just a fast.

You have to go back to see the scene for nothing is faster.

Also this can be seen in reverse. If someone as slow as Bane could dodge and hitting to Batman then Hit-Girl when having better reflexes, reaction, speed and agility that Bane, Batman will not be able to tag to Hit-Girl.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Black_Arrow

@lukas12 said:

@black_arrow said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@black_arrow said:

The magnificent Hit girl who is supposed to be a good fighter threw all the knives to the same place and she took long enough to trow them, that wasn't a good feat.

Hit-Girl threw all the knives to critical points. She was throwing pretty fast.

Loading Video...

1:40

Mother Russia locking very easily, it shows that she has very good reaction.

No Caption Provided

@black_arrow said:

I actually took the time on how fast the slices were and Ra's slices were just a fast.

You have to go back to see the scene for nothing is faster.

Also this can be seen in reverse. If someone as slow as Bane could dodge and hitting to Batman then Hit-Girl when having better reflexes, reaction, speed and agility that Bane, Batman will not be able to tag to Hit-Girl.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Doesn´t change the fact that she threw them all to very close places. There are more vital points that have more distance in between than those that she was trowing the knifes at.

In the fight against Bane, Bane tanked almost all of the punches of the batman and dodged a few, just like Mother Russia tanked almost all of the hits from Hit girl and dodged a few. This doesn´t mean that Mother Russia is just as fast as Hit girl or that Bane is just as fast as Batman.

In speed I think that Hit girl>> Mother Russia=Batman>Bane. Bane would have a much more difficult time to tag hit girl than Batman.

Also Bane is not as slow as you are making him out to be.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By lukas12

Doesn´t change the fact that she threw them all to very close places.

The point is that Mother Russia react very well and she knew exactly where Hit-Girl threw the knives. MR locking very easily.

Apart if MR can keep up with Hit-Girl (that having greater speed, agility, reflexes and reaction that Batman), then that's enough to say he has better reflexes, reaction and precision that Batman.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In the fight against Bane, Bane tanked almost all of the punches of the batman and dodged a few, just like Mother Russia tanked almost all of the hits from Hit girl and dodged a few. This doesn´t mean that Mother Russia is just as fast as Hit girl or that Bane is just as fast as Batman.

Bane on some occasions was left hit.

Loading Video...

0:40

Also he had little difficulty for lock the blows of Batman.

In speed I think that Hit girl>> Mother Russia=Batman>Bane. Bane would have a much more difficult time to tag hit girl than Batman.

I agree, but speed is not the only advantage she has against Batman.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@jayc1324 said:

He's zig zagging back and forth to aim dodge the bullets. I guess you just don't like that Batman aim dodged.

Usually this would be taken for granted as an Aim-Dodge.

The reason people question it is because other scenes in the movie undermine it as a feat.

Catwoman sitting still whilst being missed repeatedly for instance, or the fact that 95% of Gotham Police Department came out unscathed after running in a straight line at a crowd of armed criminals who were unloading at them.

Are 95% of Gotham PD Aim-Dodgers? I mean, they were moving.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silent_bomber: Nothing you said does anything to disprove batman aim dodged. Running wildly is not aim dodging.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By silent_bomber

@jayc1324 said:

@silent_bomber: Running wildly is not aim dodging.

Exactly

Running wildly is not aim-dodging, and yet in the Dark Knight Rises running wildly is clearly shown to be a more than sufficient and highly successful tactic against a DKR Cannon-Fodder firing guns at you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silent_bomber: Not seeing what this has to do with batman aim dodging

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukas12 said:
@black_arrow said:

Doesn´t change the fact that she threw them all to very close places.

The point is that Mother Russia react very well and she knew exactly where Hit-Girl threw the knives. MR locking very easily.

Apart if MR can keep up with Hit-Girl (that having greater speed, agility, reflexes and reaction that Batman), then that's enough to say he has better reflexes, reaction and precision that Batman.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@black_arrow said:

Bane on some occasions was left hit.

Loading Video...

0:40

Also he had little difficulty for lock the blows of Batman.

@black_arrow said:

I agree, but speed is not the only advantage she has against Batman.

Dodign some attacks doesn´t equal having the same speed. If Mother Russia truly had the same speed as Hit girl the battle wound´t have lasted that long. The location that you are poiting out is the first time in the battle that he is left hit, there are many other times that he does that. He had little difficulty to lock some blows because he could choose what hits to block, If you hit me two times, the third one I am going to preditc your punch. And as I edited my other post, Bane isn´t as slow as you are making him out to be. I will like to see the other advanteges.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By silent_bomber

@jayc1324 said:

95% of the Policeman in Gotham already beat Baleman's tunnel feat by running in a straight line.

Its not Aim-Dodging if the cannon-fodder is missing you due to poor aiming.

Anyone can run to the left and right down a tunnel.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

95% of the Policeman in Gotham already beat Baleman's tunnel feat by running in a straight line.

If you look at that scene there were few people from the Bane´s army that was shooting. I rewatched the scene and only counted two guys that were shooting (and I think that they are the same guy actually).

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silent_bomber said:

@jayc1324 said:

If you look at that scene there were few people from the Bane´s army that was shooting. I rewatched the scene and only counted two guys that were shooting (and I think that they are the same guy actually).

You mean that during the 3-4 seconds of "cut to the bad guys" there are 2 or 3 people shown firing out of a possible 5 or 6 onscreen.

Just because someone is off-camera does not mean they are not doing anything.

We know that hundreds of these guys have guns because they are shown prior to the charge, there's no reason to assume that a few hundred people point their guns at the police and do not fire (and that would just be more incompetence evidence anyway).

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow said:

@silent_bomber said:

@jayc1324 said:

You mean that during the 3-4 seconds of "cut to the bad guys" there are 2 or 3 people shown firing out of a possible 5 or 6 onscreen.

Just because someone is off-camera does not mean they are not doing anything.

We know that hundreds of these guys have guns because they are shown prior to the charge, there's no reason to assume that a few hundred people point their guns at the police and do not fire (and that would just be more incompetence evidence anyway).

Actually after Batman kick Bane through a door, one of the mercs tries to hit Batman with his gun instead of shooting him.

And there is no indication that the off cameras guys are doing anything because there isn´t that much sound of gun fire. (one could say that only four guy shoot).

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By silent_bomber

@black_arrow said:

Actually after Batman kick Bane through a door, one of the mercs tries to hit Batman with his gun instead of shooting him.

And there is no indication that the off cameras guys are doing anything because there isn´t that much sound of gun fire. (one could say that only four guy shoot).

LOL, I can imagine it now, off camera a veritable army of Bane's men all running in unison to beat Gotham PD to death with their guns.

:D

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bat wins 1 and 3, maybe round 4

Hit girl wins round 2 though not enough cover for bats