Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1 Both have 30 mins prep. Hit girl has 2 pistols and 4 knives. Batman's in his prime and his DK suit. Fight takes place where Big Daddy died. Both have Morals off

Round 2 Hit-girl has 30 mins prep( no bazooka ) and her double sided blade. Batman has no prep but is aware of her. He is in his Begins suit. Fight where Batman got broken. Both have Morals off

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Round 1: Hit-Girl wins unless Batman's morals are off and he just blasts here with the Bat-Tank or Jet

Round 2: Hit-Girl stomps in a Random Encounter. She's nigh-super human given how she was bullet-dodging with ease.

ferventking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Movie or comic Hitgirl?

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman won't even see her coming

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Guardiandevil83
Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This is stupid. You give her guns....when Batman is bullet proof. And I highly doubt she's hurting Batman.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cream_God

Batman, way more training, way stronger, way more athletic, better equipped, etc

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Hit-Girl is way to fast. Check out the hit-Girl respect thread I made.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: yet Two Face and Talia hurt Bale with a pistol and knife.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Wardemon32

Hit-Girl loses every figh. Batman 10/10

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bale's Batman?

lol

Hit-Girl will dominate him.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#14  Edited By batmannflash

Round 1: Batman

Round 2: Batman in a very close one

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit Girl beats a bunch of untrained gangstas who don't even know how to aim or even when to shoot. Batman beats 4 ninjas, who are also some of the best assassins in the world, and he loses to a little girl...

LMAO

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. How is she beating Batman again?

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

@wardemon32: I saw this lol but the Knight suit is not as durable as Begins. And she's a bullet timer I think this would be a good match.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Picard

Batman FTW in both scenarios. I just love when people say that character who have no super powers can dodge bullets...

Did she ever beaten trained fighter? Batman was trained by League of Shadows which make him both very sneaky and very fast - look how fast he stomped those mobsters in Gotham's docks:

Loading Video...

Also look how fast old, out of shape Batman defeated mercenaries armed with AK 47:

Loading Video...

He also have plenty of gadgets including sleeping darts :

Loading Video...

also sonic device that can attract bats, mini-explosives and EMP:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

In straight up fight he took down both multiple ninjas and SWAT officers:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Did Hit Girl ever did something like this?

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Hit-Girl.

She hasn't done any of the feats Batman has in his movies, because, well, its a different f*cking movie. Not sure what posting random feats from his various movies proves. She's taken on multiple armed opponents, and bullet dodges. Done deal.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit-Girl wins easily.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Picard

@texasdeathmatch said:

Hit-Girl.

She hasn't done any of the feats Batman has in his movies, because, well, its a different f*cking movie. Not sure what posting random feats from his various movies proves. She's taken on multiple armed opponents, and bullet dodges. Done deal.

Well, this proves that he taken down mercenaries, ninjas and SWAT officers also known as people who can fight, unlike untrained random thugs that Hit Girl faced. I asked if she ever defeted trained fighter? So far, no answer, so I guess she didn't.

This also proves that Batman is master of stealth and that he have more than enough gagates to take Hit Girl down. And can you explain to me how small girl without super powers can dodge bullets? Seems like bad writing. None of this matters because Bruce don't have to face her directly: use stealth, use EMP to turn off the lights which will blind her and then shoot her with sleeping dart. Done!

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@picard: How did Dick, Tim, and Jason dodge bullets as children with no powers?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Wardemon32

And someone tell me how is she going to hurt Batman again? Punches and kicks? Yea that's going to hurt him.*Notice the sarcasm*

Batman would KO her with one-two punches. She's about 10 years old right? Let's assume she was trained for about 4 years, Batman trained for YEARS with the best martial artist in the world and some of the best assassins. You seriously think he loses to a little girl? What's the hardest she can punch or kick?

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@picard: How did Dick, Tim, and Jason dodge bullets as children with no powers?

They could dodge aim. It is also sometimes bad writing - no human is faster than speeding bullet. Also we were talking about movie versions, not about comics.

But even if Hit girl dodgin bullet would be 100% legitimate it still doesn't mean that she can dodge sleeping dart in complete darkness. Batman can see in the dark - he have sonar -, she can't.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This... is a weird thread.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@picard said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

Hit-Girl.

Well, this proves that he taken down mercenaries, ninjas and SWAT officers also known as people who can fight, unlike untrained random thugs that Hit Girl faced. I asked if she ever defeted trained fighter? So far, no answer, so I guess she didn't.

This also proves that Batman is master of stealth and that he have more than enough gagates to take Hit Girl down. And can you explain to me how small girl without super powers can dodge bullets? Seems like bad writing. None of this matters because Bruce don't have to face her directly: use stealth, use EMP to turn off the lights which will blind her and then shoot her with sleeping dart. Done!

Show me credible feats from the mercenaries, ninjas, and SWAT officers. Because it looks to me like they were all pretty much fodder. Not to mention, Batman was having trouble with the ninjas, and had to resort to tackling one off a ledge after being disarmed by another.

She's fought D'Amico, who's arguably a trained fighter given his dojo and fighting style. I'm not saying she's defeated better fighters than Batman has, but I believe she is skilled and fast enough to overwhelm Batman, based on her fighting speed, especially with her blades.

Also, this isn't a debate about the writing of the movies. If you wanna talk about bad writing, I can talk to you for days about Dark Knight Rises and all the terrible things about it. It's a movie, it's fictional. Obviously no little girl who's been trained by her ex-cop dad should be able to accomplish the feats she does in the movie. But it happened, and we're basing this off of her feats and not the quality of writing. Also, I've never seen Batman combine his EMP and sleeping darts to take down anyone. It seems to me like you're picking and choosing unlikely scenarios despite the fact Batman's never done them in the films.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By texasdeathmatch

@wardemon32 said:

What's the hardest she can punch or kick?

Hard enough to effortlessly take out all of the GROWN men she encountered in the movie (except D'Amico).

People need to get over the fact she's a little girl and comparing it to real life physics, because once again, IT'S A FICTIONAL MOVIE. Ridiculous, unbelivable things are going to happen.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman gets beat by a little girl... I don't buy this lol.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: okay I say she beats Rorschach and movie batman. Me saying she somewhat stood a chance at static was ridiculous.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@texasdeathmatch:

Hard enough to effortlessly take out all of the GROWN men she encountered in the movie (except D'Amico).

People need to get over the fact she's a little girl and comparing it to real life physics, because once again, IT'S A FICTIONAL MOVIE. Ridiculous, unbelivable things are going to happen.

Their grown men, so what? By that logic she cant take out Captain America also right? Batman is way more durable than grown men. He was trained to take pain.

Strength: Batman

Skill: Batman

Durability: Batman

Speed: Possibly hit-girl, not like her hits will matter anyways.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Carter_esque

@picard said:

Batman FTW in both scenarios. I just love when people say that character who have no super powers can dodge bullets...

Did she ever beaten trained fighter? Batman was trained by League of Shadows which make him both very sneaky and very fast - look how fast he stomped those mobsters in Gotham's docks:

Loading Video...

Also look how fast old, out of shape Batman defeated mercenaries armed with AK 47:

Loading Video...

He also have plenty of gadgets including sleeping darts :

Loading Video...

also sonic device that can attract bats, mini-explosives and EMP:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

In straight up fight he took down both multiple ninjas and SWAT officers:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Did Hit Girl ever did something like this?

Make sure you include the clips where he got owned by Scarecrow in their first meeting (set on fire) in BB, dogs (twice) in TDK, and by Bane ("Broke back" Mountain anyone?) in TDKR. :D

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: I mean she's very capable of hurting people bigger than her, despite her size.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: @picard: Hit-Girl DODGES bullets. She does not just dodge the aim. What the hallway scene. 2 times you see her move just out of a bullets way. And it honestly doesn't matter she only killed untrained people, they still were aiming at her head. Batman man has sonar? Hit-Girl has night vison! Hit-Girls suit takes bullets? Batman's does not! Bottom line? Hit-Girl owns...

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MethoKi

Batman gets beat by a little girl... I don't buy this lol.

Cassandra Cain..... that is all. ;)

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Picard

@texasdeathmatch said:
@picard said:

Show me credible feats from the mercenaries, ninjas, and SWAT officers. Because it looks to me like they were all pretty much fodder. Not to mention, Batman was having trouble with the ninjas, and had to resort to tackling one off a ledge after being disarmed by another.

She's fought D'Amico, who's arguably a trained fighter given his dojo and fighting style. I'm not saying she's defeated better fighters than Batman has, but I believe she is skilled and fast enough to overwhelm Batman, based on her fighting speed, especially with her blades.

Also, this isn't a debate about the writing of the movies. If you wanna talk about bad writing, I can talk to you for days about Dark Knight Rises and all the terrible things about it. It's a movie, it's fictional. Obviously no little girl who's been trained by her ex-cop dad should be able to accomplish the feats she does in the movie. But it happened, and we're basing this off of her feats and not the quality of writing. Also, I've never seen Batman combine his EMP and sleeping darts to take down anyone. It seems to me like you're picking and choosing unlikely scenarios despite the fact Batman's never done them in the films.

Yes she fought D'Amico and guess what? He kicked her ass:

Loading Video...

D'Amico <<< mercenaries, ninjas, SWAT officers. So your theory that you need Matrix like reflexes to tag Hit girl is debunked.

We saw how ninjas trained in "Batman Begins", we also saw scenes in which those ninjas were effortlessly snapping people's necks with bear hands - both on Wayne's ship and in Arkham. And BTW Bruce was seriously hurt when he fought those ninjas. Doesn't matter since Hit girl couldn't defeat one mob boss... SWAT team is well, SWAT team you know how they train. Mercenaries did well both against CIA agents and against SWAT officers lead by Gordon.

Forget about sleeping dart, Batman stomps in fist fight. :)

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque:

Lmao, you do realize Batman was out of crime for about 7 years and he had a messed up leg, and he was out of shape when he fught Batman right?

And it's not like Hit-Girl can take as much hits as Bane, or punch as hard as Bane, or as skilled as Bane, or is strong as Bane.

After he got back in shape he beat Bane... point invalid

And it's ironic because Big Daddy was kidnapped, almost beaten to death, and set on fire. While Batman was set on fire because he was underfear gas going crazy. That's the only reason

And when he was beaten by dogs? In Batman begins he beat about 3 dogs easily I belive.

But nice fail at trying to lowball Batman. Lol try again so I can be amused:)

jasontodd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So we must include Bane in the discussion now? not very bright for Hit Girl fans, how many chances could she have against Bane?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Wardemon32

@allstarsuperman:

Hit-Girl DODGES bullets. She does not just dodge the aim. What the hallway scene. 2 times you see her move just out of a bullets way. And it honestly doesn't matter she only killed untrained people, they still were aiming at her head. Batman man has sonar? Hit-Girl has night vison! Hit-Girls suit takes bullets? Batman's does not! Bottom line? Hit-Girl owns...

Actually there was a video shown of him dodging bullets from MACHINE GUN FIRE, bye TWO PEOPLE, who are obviously trained because they work for Bane. You think Bane is just going to hire anyone? And she didn't didge any bullets. She looked at where they were aiming and moved her head. It's not like any of tehm can really shoot.

One girl running down an hallway with NO COVER against 25 guys and no one hits her? Lol yea OK.

okay I say she beats Rorschach and movie batman. Me saying she somewhat stood a chance at static was ridiculous.

I'm glad you finally admitted it but movie Rorschach stomps her...HARD.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Picard

@jasontodd7 said:

So we must include Bane in the discussion now? not very bright for Hit Girl fans, how many chances could she have against Bane?

Non, when you consider that mob boss with some h2h training beat her ass. :)

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@texasdeathmatch:

Yea their bigger, but their not durable at all. What kind of grown man gets hurt by a little girl? Mind you this is based off of real life stuff. No curving bullets, no superpowers, no magic, just people dressing up in costumes and fighting crime.

Hell even grown women can barely phase a man when shes pounding on him. Thats why they say "Don't het her back, shes just a girl and her punches don't hurt anyways".

Eitehr she has some sort of superstrength ot those guys are just weak.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque:

Lmao, you do realize Batman was out of crime for about 7 years and he had a messed up leg, and he was out of shape when he fught Batman right?

And it's not like Hit-Girl can take as much hits as Bane, or punch as hard as Bane, or as skilled as Bane, or is strong as Bane.

After he got back in shape he beat Bane... point invalid

And it's ironic because Big Daddy was kidnapped, almost beaten to death, and set on fire. While Batman was set on fire because he was underfear gas going crazy. That's the only reason

And when he was beaten by dogs? In Batman begins he beat about 3 dogs easily I belive.

But nice fail at trying to lowball Batman. Lol try again so I can be amused:)

It all still happened and it's not "lowballing" when it's pointed out. The ppl who act like Hit-girl isn't a badass (who's not afraid to kill with impunity) and like Nolan's Batman is some kind of deity are the "lowballers" you mention. If Batman uses his tech and gadgets then, of course, he gets the easy win. In H2H, Hit-girl is faster, more acrobatic, and more ruthless than Nolan's Batman... End of Story.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque:

Umm that is lowballing. Talking about how Batman was beaten...while he was injured and retired. That's not lowballing? Lol if thats not lowballing then I don't know what is.

Yea shes more acrobatic, and?

Faster. OK now lets see her hurting him. Not going to happen. She only seems faster because shes smaller than everyone.

Ruthless? So what, lets see some proof she can kill him. He evaded machine gun fire from two trained people and KOd both of them. Ahhh but she still wins right?

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@picard: I know that Mindy will most likely lose. But I just think the real life aspect wont matter. Batmans fighting did not impress me. Its like if he cant take someone he panics and rushes in. He did it against

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By texasdeathmatch

@picard: So your theory that you need Matrix like reflexes to tag Hit girl is debunked.

I never had that theory...

Anyways it seems like you guys are comparing too much of this with real life physics, despite everything being incredibly unrealistic (more so with Hit-Girl). The fact no one can get over the fact she's borderline enhanced human because of her feats, and continue to think she's just a little girl is making me realize this is pretty much a pointless debate. And I want to go home (at work). Ciao.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman. Hes Bigger, Tougher, And Stronger. and as far as im concerned WAAY More skilled. He was still Trained By Ra's

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Hit-Girl

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@picard: Sorry for the late response. Ok now I am in agreement that Batman wins.I also think reality does not matter here as both are comic characters, movie version or no, they are still able to accomplish more then actual humans ever could. You honestly think one man could take down a Swat unit alone? And how skilled are these Ninja that a man who received the same EXACT training, can easily beat them by the score. Batman is stronger, and might have more stealth capabilities But above Hitgirl in combat? I would say no. He used stealth on Falcone's men, and the Swat Team. And when fighting people on the same Level he loses his cool and tackles them. Bane, the ninja, ect. Got his Ass beat by Ras every time they fought, and only didn't die against Ras avatar because an explosion occurred. Mindy loses, but only because of the armor and strength advantage Batman has. Similar to Bane, because I think Batman would have destroyed Bane if not for the pain killer.

IRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What does the OP mean by prep? You specify their equipment so how do you expect them to prep? Are you saying they can grab more, or prepare the battlefield?

Until OP specifies I'll take batman by a majority in Round 1 and Batman in a stomp in Round 2. Hit-Girl lost to D'Amico. She's not winning in a martial arts fight.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#49 JediXMan  Moderator

Batman stomps.

Hit-Girl consistently lost to anybody who had the least bit of legitimate skill, both in the movie and in the comics. She had the crap beaten out of her by the mob boss, who displayed skills that are best described as "meh" by comic standards, and by TDK standards. If I were to compare him to anybody, I'd put him down as a match for, say, Gordan in the TDK universe, and that's being very kind. In the comics, she had the crap beaten out of her by the ex-KGB woman, who was at best the level of the decoy Ra's.

Bruce fought the real Ra's al Ghul, Joker + the dogs, Bane, Bane's mercenaries, ninjas from the League of Shadows, and took down an entire SWAT unit. He also fought men who worked for Gotham's #1 crime lord as well as hired guns from a Hong Kong criminal.

The only people who would vote for Hit-Girl are Hit-Girl fans, plain and simple. There is absolutely no logic to back up such a claim.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#50 JediXMan  Moderator

Make sure you include the clips where he got owned by Scarecrow in their first meeting (set on fire) in BB, dogs (twice) in TDK, and by Bane ("Broke back" Mountain anyone?) in TDKR. :D

1. Hit-Girl would have been owned by Scarecrow's fear gas.

2. Batman lost once to the dogs, and they were attacking him while the Joker beat him with a bar and tossed a net on him. However, there were other circumstances: he was blinded by the Joker because his radar sense got messed up. He also did gain the upper hand by the end.

3. ... really? Yeah, because Hit-Girl would haveowned Bane, right?

I repeat:

@jedixman said:

The only people who would vote for Hit-Girl are Hit-Girl fans, plain and simple. There is absolutely no logic to back up such a claim.