Lel.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Probably stops at 9.

Never gets past a no morals Oliver though. Too many trick arrows.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow or clears.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't remember much for Thomas Punisher

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

She easily headshots most these guys. Hardest round is War Zone Punisher, those machine guns and grenades will be hard to counter.

He was badass, but not a threat at all.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If handguns are standard for hitgirl she stops at warzone. If they arent she stops at roy

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Roy

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna be the odd guy and say she can't beat Diggle. Even though the whole idea behind her character is that she's a little girl who can manhandle big strong men, I just can't picture her actually getting the edge over someone like Diggle. Her record against non-canon fodder is rather awful, when I bring up the Frank D'amico fight it isn't to lowball, simply to remind people of her limits. Compared to Frank, Diggle is a trained Spec Ops soldier with experience in Afghanistan, as part of Team Arrow, and as part of the Suicide Squad. He seems to be the physically strongest human in the whole series, even Oliver commented on how his muscles are the size of bowling balls, and he never had much trouble tanking hits from Mirakuru characters like Grundy and Ravager. I'm not sure if Hit-Girl can injure him without weapons.

Hit-Girl's only advantage against Diggle is speed. Diggle is stronger, more experienced, higher trained, better with guns, and has a better record against other skilled characters. Like I said, Hit-Girl is only skilled enough to defeat fodder, she wouldn't stand a chance against trained characters like Oliver, China White, Malcolm Merlyn, Sara Lance, or LoA ninjas, all of whom Diggle has done well against.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4. Also, this gauntlet is a little out of order; Arrow, MCU Black Widow and Big Daddy being above Nolan Batman.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

She easily headshots most these guys. Hardest round is War Zone Punisher, those machine guns and grenades will be hard to counter.

@stormdriven said:

He was badass, but not a threat at all.

She can get pass her dad?

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If she can actually kill her Dad due to emotional attachment l, she stops at War Zone Punisher.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4. Also, this gauntlet is a little out of order; Arrow, MCU Black Widow and Big Daddy being above Nolan Batman.

Literally everything you say here is false. She can effortlessly shoot Ra's in the face. Widow and Daddy are definitely above Nolan Batman, phyically and tactically.

Diggle is better with guns

No.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: this is standard gear so she def has weapons. Wether its guns or not is where im not sure. With guns she can beats diggle

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By renamed040924

@nickzambuto said:

Diggle is better with guns

No.

YES.

@nickzambuto: this is standard gear so she def has weapons. Wether its guns or not is where im not sure. With guns she can beats diggle

Why? I mean she has bullet timing feats, but she's not a casual bullet timer. If he keeps shooting Diggle will nail her sooner or later, and he's probably skilled enough to make sure he himself doesn't get shot by using the environment and cover, like Mother Russia did when she fought Hit-Girl.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: I'm just asking because you know the two better than anyone I have heard made a case for them.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore said:

Why? I mean she has bullet timing feats, but she's not a casual bullet timer. If he keeps shooting Diggle will nail her sooner or later, and he's probably skilled enough to make sure he himself doesn't get shot by using the environment and cover, like Mother Russia did when she fought Hit-Girl.

Yeah she is a casual bullet timer. And Diggles not even a bullet timer. Diggle isnt that skilled at all. He's been fodderized multiple times by China White, one of the lowest Arrow characters. And Mother Russia didn't utilize cover, she had plot on her side and she took a f@cking hostage. Diggle wouldn't do that.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

110% stops at 9.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: I'm just asking because you know the two better than anyone I have heard made a case for them.

Featwise Hit-Girl is superior. Big-Daddy should be, logically/statement wise. But actual feats are always superior to statements.

Terrible logic is terrible. Hit-Girl shoots him in the face, he dies instantly. Hit-Girl shoots him in the chest, he's down and out of the fight. Diggle shoots her in the face, she dodges the bullet. Diggle shoots her in the chest, she dodges the bullet. Diggle somehow by the grace of God gets lucky and tags her, She tanks the bullet the keeps on trucking.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 said:

Featwise Hit-Girl is superior. Big-Daddy should be, logically/statement wise. But actual feats are always superior to statements.

Terrible logic is terrible. Hit-Girl shoots him in the face, he dies instantly. Hit-Girl shoots him in the chest, he's down and out of the fight. Diggle shoots her in the face, she dodges the bullet. Diggle shoots her in the chest, she dodges the bullet. Diggle somehow by the grace of God gets lucky and tags her, She tanks the bullet the keeps on trucking.

Okay that is what I want to know.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:
@nerdchore said:

Yeah she is a casual bullet timer. And Diggles not even a bullet timer. Diggle isnt that skilled at all. He's been fodderized multiple times by China White, one of the lowest Arrow characters. And Mother Russia didn't utilize cover, she had plot on her side and she took a f@cking hostage. Diggle wouldn't do that.

China White is one of the lowest Arrow characters? She defeated Oliver fair and square during their first fight, and in their next fight he just barely managed to get her on the ground and hold her up with an arrow before she counterattacked. She's able to do things like toss two throwing knives through a truck windshield and land killshots on both the driver and passenger simultaneously, and her stealth is fantastic. She is VERY skilled, one of the top tiers, not a low tier, and yet even when she ambushed him in their first fight Diggle was only just barely defeated, then in the second he was confident in his ability to take her until Oliver showed up and did it for him. So you're wrong, Diggle was NEVER fodderized by China White, she can only just barely beat him, and she isn't a low tier, I'd say Oliver can beat her with about as much difficulty as she can beat Diggle. Considering Diggle has also gone toe-to-toe with Oliver himself and even put him in an armbar in an arguable stalemate during episode 10, and he and Ollie together were able to overwhelm Malcolm Merlyn, I'd say he's more skilled than Hit-Girl.

Diggle gets underrated, IMO. I mean I know he hasn't done much since like, season 1, but he isn't inconsistent, he simply doesn't do much. He's still either a low-high tier, or a high-mid tier in Arrow, during a three-way sparring match between Sara, Oliver, and himself, Diggle was even the only one able to land a hit on Sara despite using a weapon he was completely unfamiliar with. I don't think Mindy could replicate these feats, I mean I hate to say it, but she only has showings against fodder, every time she faced a skilled character she was beaten. The same is true for Diggle, but the characters he loses to would stomp the characters Mindy loses to.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 8, Natasha is more skilled and just as vicious.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By NeonGameWave

Stops at 9.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AllStarSuperman

1. China White is one of the lowest Arrow characters?
  2. when she ambushed him in their first fight Diggle was only just barely defeated,
  3. I'd say he's more skilled than Hit-Girl.
  4. during a three-way sparring match between Sara, Oliver, and himself, Diggle was even the only one able to land a hit on Sara despite using a weapon he was completely unfamiliar with.
  5. every time she faced a skilled character she was beaten.
  6. The same is true for Diggle, but the characters he loses to would stomp the characters Mindy loses to.
  1. Yeah, Arrow was able to fight her and Bronze Tiger at the same time. And IIRC they later fought near a water fountain or something, and He easily took her out.
  2. Diggle got dropped easily E9T0sLIc280 <----- link
  3. You'd be wrong considering Hit-Girl killed a man with his own finger.
  4. That was more Arrow and Diggle vs Sara.
  5. Nope, she lolstomped both Black Death and The Tumor.
  6. Except not at all. Mother Russia would own any one short of Arrow.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

during a three-way sparring match between Sara, Oliver, and himself, Diggle was even the only one able to land a hit on Sara despite using a weapon he was completely unfamiliar with.

Yeah man, com'n now.....this is not a three way spar.

Loading Video...

It's Oliver and Diggle vs Sara. He only landed that hit cause: 1 they are only training, Sara is massively holding back considering shes a killer. Look at the huntress returns episode for proof. And 2 she was busy paying attention to Ollie.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:
  1. China White is one of the lowest Arrow characters?
  2. when she ambushed him in their first fight Diggle was only just barely defeated,
  3. I'd say he's more skilled than Hit-Girl.
  4. during a three-way sparring match between Sara, Oliver, and himself, Diggle was even the only one able to land a hit on Sara despite using a weapon he was completely unfamiliar with.
  5. every time she faced a skilled character she was beaten.
  6. The same is true for Diggle, but the characters he loses to would stomp the characters Mindy loses to.
  1. Yeah, Arrow was able to fight her and Bronze Tiger at the same time. And IIRC they later fought near a water fountain or something, and He easily took her out.
  2. Diggle got dropped easily E9T0sLIc280 <----- link
  3. You'd be wrong considering Hit-Girl killed a man with his own finger.
  4. That was more Arrow and Diggle vs Sara.
  5. Nope, she lolstomped both Black Death and The Tumor.
  6. Except not at all. Mother Russia would own any one short of Arrow.

1. Arrow fought them both for a few seconds, until -- guess who -- Diggle appeared and broke everything up. Clearly, Oliver wouldn't have been able to win against them both on his own. I don't see why this should change everything else we know about the characters, Al Owal has also fought Oliver and Sara at the same time but was later defeated by Oliver solo, and Slade recently fought Oliver and Thea simultaneously for a few seconds but was previously defeated by Oliver solo. So what does Oliver fighting White and Tiger at the same time for all of 12 seconds change? This mystical water fountain fight is nothing I recall, White is consistently a large threat to Oliver.
  2. You and I must have a different definition of easily. What I see is Diggle getting ambushed and disarmed by a character duel wielding knives, but being skilled enough to react and outmaneuver her despite being unarmed, then throw away one of her knives while dodging lethal attacks before eventually being overwhelmed with a submission hold.
  3. Well that man was little more than fodder. All she did was slam his finger into his own eye correct? That's brutal as f***, but nothing I or anyone else couldn't theoretically do.
  4. And Diggle landed a hit when Oliver could not, despite Oliver actually being trained in the use of a bo-staff.
  5. They weren't fodder?
  6. So? That doesn't change anything, you admit that Arrow would beat Mother Russia, so my point stands. Mindy loses to weaker characters than the characters Diggle loses to.
Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Hit Girl could have beaten MR and Frank D'Amico at the times she fought them.

She just ran out of ammo facing goons before she got to Frank in the first movie. I think she could've just shot him.

Same thing with Mother Russia, she just used someone else to stop Hot Girl from shooting. Too bad.

As for the gauntlet, she's not beating Ollie or Big Daddy. She should do well against the rest.

Dark-Nihilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 9.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Bat uses stealth to take her out

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@godzilla44 said:

Yeah, just like he did against Ra's..................oh wait that didn't happen. How about when he stealth took out Joker? Damn, that didn't happen either. How about when he stealth took down Harvey Dent? Nope, didn't happen. How about when he successfully beat Bane with stealth? What? He failed and got his spine snapped? That sucks............ Well how about that time he successfully stealth took out Scarecrow and his goons? Oh yeah, thats right, he got gassed and lit on fire.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4, don't respond to me, I won't take any more part of this thread. Just my opinion.

Hit-Girl is way too wanked in CV in more way than one.

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to be that dude that says... she doesn't get past Arsenal.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman:

Literally everything you say here is false

No, not at all. When did Big Daddy, MCU Widow and Arrow show speed like this?

Loading Video...

Just look at the video for a minute and you'll see how fast Nolan Batman is (this is canon to the Nolan trilogy). Also, Nolan said that Batman fought at blindingly fast speeds (literally), which is the reason as for why we could barely see him do anything on the docks when he took out Falcone's men. He took out 21 men in 12 seconds.

This section of my post is taken from Frozen's Nolan Batman respect thread:

This false assertion has arisen from the last two films, The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises. From a choreography viewpoint, he does look slow - but in the context of the film, and how we'd see him, he is most definitely not slow and it is illogical to claim such.

Take it from someone who has entered fighting competitions, any trained fighter must be much faster than the average human by a large margin, otherwise they would be incapable of knocking people out and dodging hits. In the case of movie Batman, he wears heavy armour and can take out multiple thugs in a matter of seconds. Batman Begins, which is often regarded as the weakest of the trilogy often gets ignored when examining his abilities on that basis, which is rather unfair. In this film, the camera angles are fast, cross-cutting and shaky; a stark contrast to the slower, stretched back camera view of the last two.

However, this was DELIBERATE - take this scene for instance, we see Batman take out 12 thugs in 21 seconds (as you see in the filming picture) yet the video itself just shows fast cross-cutting so it's hard to examine what he actually did to defeat them all.

This was all deliberate - at 9:07 of THIS video, Christopher Nolan states that the reason the film utilized fast cross-cutting was to convey how he looked from a criminal perspective, and thus from our perspective.

Loading Video...

He was too fast to perceive or react to - and the time frame of the video (21 seconds) confirms that. In his fight with Ra's Al Ghul, he's superbly fast, yet contrast this with a fight against Lau's men in The Dark Knight (altered choreography) he looks much slower.

This wasn't because Batman was any slower by the next film (his Dark Knight armor was stated to be lighter and faster), but because we could now see what he was DOING in those fight scenes. The camera shots are stretched back and we can clearly see the fighting moves he utilizes. However, if movie Batman existed and you attacked him, your perspective would fall in line with how criminals saw him in Batman Begins: blindingly fast, and not how the audience sees him, which was slowed down in the last two films to demonstrate how he fought.

Batman Begins showed how fast Batman was from another perspective. The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises showed what moves he used to beat those people. This also explains why Bane looked slow but was said to be fast in the film.

Batman's also dodged bullets from Deadshot:

Loading Video...

As for striking power: Batman is beyond everyone here in this gauntlet when it comes to striking power. In his fight against Deadshot, Batman punched Deadshot so hard that Deadshot's impact left a small crater on steel:

Loading Video...

She can effortlessly shoot Ra's in the face

I don't really care for Ra's. I can make a case for him proving you wrong (a case very easily done), but I'm supporting Batman here, not Ra's.

Widow and Daddy are definitely above Nolan Batman, phyically and tactically.

Look above. Daddy and Hit-Girl are nowhere near that strong. Also, Big Daddy, nor Hit-Girl, is anywhere as tactically smart. If you think so, then show me evidence, because Batman did this in The Dark Knight:

Loading Video...

He did that to SWAT officers and he did it perfectly. When did Hit-Girl or Big Daddy show feats like this?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmfao, Gotham Knight...................................................I'm done with this thread.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@allstarsuperman: Shut Up. Respect the respect thread. No seriously she should stop at Big Daddy. I can't imagine she is better than her dad and plus his body armor took shotgun rounds.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: He only took handguns directly. The shotgun shot through a metal shelf and some random objects before hitting Damon, IIRC.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not getting past Ra's Al Ghul

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@allstarsuperman: Ahh, well I still can't see her being better than Big Daddy her only advantage is being a smaller target for shooting.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 rogueshadow  Moderator

I feel like Big Daddy would still be better than her in the K-Averse canon.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Catwoman diables her via, screaming and crying

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44 said:

Yeah, just like he did against Ra's..................oh wait that didn't happen. How about when he stealth took out Joker? Damn, that didn't happen either. How about when he stealth took down Harvey Dent? Nope, didn't happen. How about when he successfully beat Bane with stealth? What? He failed and got his spine snapped? That sucks............ Well how about that time he successfully stealth took out Scarecrow and his goons? Oh yeah, thats right, he got gassed and lit on fire.

Nice try but your argument is flawed he couldn't use stealth against Ra's or Bane because they were trained the same way. Reason why Bane says " You think darkness is your ally". He tried to use stealth against the Joker but the dogs noticed him, which have better senses than humans. Actually he uses stealth to take down Dent tackles him without him noticing. His stealth worked twice against Scarecrow,the first time he wasn't prepared of him having deadly fear gas with him, but the second time he was prepared and used stealth and took him out just fine. Batman's stealth in the Dark Knight trilogy is crazy, able to appear next to people and disappearfrom people without them noticing. With morals off he'll simply sneak up behind Mindy and snap her neck.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

@godzilla44 said:

Nice try but your argument is flawed he couldn't use stealth against Ra's or Bane because they were trained the same way. Reason why Bane says " You think darkness is your ally". He tried to use stealth against the Joker but the dogs noticed him, which have better senses than humans. Actually he uses stealth to take down Dent tackles him without him noticing. His stealth worked twice against Scarecrow,the first time he wasn't prepared of him having deadly fear gas with him, but the second time he was prepared and used stealth and took him out just fine. Batman's stealth in the Dark Knight trilogy is crazy, able to appear next to people and disappearfrom people without them noticing. With morals off he'll simply sneak up behind Mindy and snap her neck.

Excuses

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@godzilla44 said:

Excuses

:)