Hit-Girl (Kick Ass Movie) vs Black Widow (The Avengers Movie)

• 161 results
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#101  Edited By HolySerpent

Change your av little to scary :)

troller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By troller

Who me, whats' wrong with my playground face?

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#103  Edited By tg1982

@RedVelvet said:

First of all, Dudette, thank you. And I am approximately the same age as her so is it creepy for a twelve year old to find an eleven year old attractive?

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

@RedVelvet: its fine if you find the actor attractive but dude, she was like 11 in that movie.

There isn't anything wrong with it if you're around the same age, at least I don't think so, but I'd go for Scarlett, just my opinion, tho

troller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By troller

@tg1982: That doesn't just depend on your age but also your tastes, for instance I am 27 yet I find Hit Girl more attractive than Black Widow, she just appeals to me more. Also her greater power level arouses my interest because she would be more domineering.

Just depends on what you like and your opinion really.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Kinasin_

Hit-Girl.

Lion_Heart22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#106  Edited By Lion_Heart22

People don't know this, but Hit Girl was that Dreykov's daughter that was mentioned in the film XD heheh

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RedVelvet: I thought you meant you find her attractive now in that movie. Hey man I'm 16.

Also Dudette?

VercingetorixTheGreat is a very manly name

RedVelvet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By RedVelvet
Manly, but not heavy on the processing capacity. I'm the Dudette! and if I was attracted to her when she made the movie, why would I stop? I'll let you chew on that one for a while

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

@RedVelvet: I thought you meant you find her attractive now in that movie. Hey man I'm 16.

Also Dudette?

VercingetorixTheGreat is a very manly name

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RedVelvet: Ok gotcha.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By jeanroygrant

Hit-Girl

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By tg1982

@troller said:

@tg1982: That doesn't just depend on your age but also your tastes, for instance I am 27 yet I find Hit Girl more attractive than Black Widow, she just appeals to me more. Also her greater power level arouses my interest because she would be more domineering.

Just depends on what you like and your opinion really.

Your tastes factor in that's true

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Rainy

Black Widow>>>>>Hitgirl

she's fucking nine, who ever has the hots for hitgirl is a sicko.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By isaac_clarke

@buttersdaman000 said:

@isaac_clarke:

Yeah.....or Hawkeye just sucks at fighting.....

And way to lowball...

He didn't seem too bad at fighting, you'd have a better chance of arguing he was still resisting what happened to him. Problem is this guy was still wracking up a high body count and taking Fury down more than once.

Well it's just something you have to point out, when the Joker, who as far as I can tell has no hand to hand skill whatsoever is giving Batman a run for his money it isn't exactly awe-inspiring. Neither is the reveal that dogs are suddenly Bruce's kryptonite. A lot of the fights Bruce is having difficulty in that film I honestly don't see Scarlett just cruising through. She has the speed, the gadgets and is pretty good are fighting multiple people H2H.

@buttersdaman000 said:

How am I lowballing Hawkeye? Everyone is just massisvely overrating him right now. I picked his one fighting feat and used it to make a decision on how good he is....and the fact that BW was so 'out of it' yet still whooped him should go to show that Hawkeye isnt someone you can use to show off BW's skills.

With Batman he has dozens of other feats yet only his lowest one was used to make a point.

Well when you see the kind of accuracy, speed and field of vision this guy is running around with, he remains a solid measuring stick for Black Widow. I don't really remember many in Dark Knight worth mentioning to be honest.I'd rate that starting fight at the beginning of the film however likely his lowest. It looked like he got hit with the nerf bat compared to his begins ninja era. Something tells me rises Bale won't be doing any better either.

@Picard said:

@isaac_clarke said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

And Nolan Batman beats Black Widow too

True, those professionally trained ninja dogs and the Joker's crowbarfu were a challenge, but he'd take her down without a problem.

Maybe someday I will return to discussion "Batman vs. Black Widow" for now I want to say one thing - Widow is massively overrated since Avangers come out. And this is come from someone who actually think that Widow was one of more interesting characters in this movie - with her dark backstory and outsmarting Loki. But sorry, she is not that good fighter like people want to belive. She mostly fight with weapons - guns, teasers, smoke bombs, knives, fibre wires, Chitauri staff... She defeated Hawkeye - other guy who mostly use weapons, mostly bow and arrows, and who don't have feats in h2h other than... being defeted by Widow. So one and only testimony to his h2h skills is to being defeted by woman half his size. Great. And what's more important: she didn't defeted him with some awsome martial arts moves, she bite him in the arm, smack his head on metal crash barrier and punched him in the face. You don't need to be MA to to this, and this woudn't work on Nolan's Batman - unless Widow is Rottweiler and can bite through Batman's protective armour.

But in fight bettwen Widow and small girl like Hit Girl, Widow would win - more experience, smarter etc. And people honestly think that Hit Girl is sexy? Creppy, realy, realy creppy. I'm actually agre with Roger Ebert veiws on Hit Girl's character - is kind of creappy to see small girl doing those staff, even if this is only a comedy:

http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100414/reviews/100419986

I'm still impressed by her outings in IM2, forget Avengers. If being interesting as a character translated to hand to hand skills, then a horde of characters would be master fighters without a touch of hand to hand ability. Avengers only really touches on Black Widow's origins anyhow, she did make for some of the better scenes in the film though.

Since when did the use of weapons default on someone's fighting ability? She's still schooling wave after wave of massive men or beating the tar people interrogating her as soon as she wanted to leave. Don't the bow and arrows go hand in hand? He just the arrows to stab a few people, but nothing really to count it a separate from the bow entirely. Their fight didn't consist of her biting him and smashing his head, so saying that was all it took to win is a bit disingenuous. She went in to fight someone that arguably could finish her in the past while still recovering from the Hulk's attack on her. Nolan's batman should be more worried about those electric disks or that wire she employees in a fight. She's damn fast in a fight.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By buttersdaman000

@isaac_clarke:

Doesnt matter. I'm not arguing against his skill with a Bow, i'm arguing against his supposed fighting feats......of which he has none. Unless you count getting beaten by a shaken and bruised BW of course. And no, I wouldnt have a better chance arguing that he was trying to resist the mind control when the guy was already ready to bring down the whole helicarrier and kill all of his comrades. That is clearly reaching.

His skill and any feats with a bow mean diddly squat.

And....its still lowballing. Joker only put his short beatdowns on Batman when he was hurt or distracted.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9psvYv1O4I&feature=related

Batman was attacked by dogs which he eventually dealt with, then Joker comes in and just goes ham on him. And the only reason why Batman didnt stomp him is pretty much cuz his tech was screwed up

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#115  Edited By Picard

@isaac_clarke said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

@isaac_clarke:

Yeah.....or Hawkeye just sucks at fighting.....

And way to lowball...

He didn't seem too bad at fighting, you'd have a better chance of arguing he was still resisting what happened to him. Problem is this guy was still wracking up a high body count and taking Fury down more than once.

Well it's just something you have to point out, when the Joker, who as far as I can tell has no hand to hand skill whatsoever is giving Batman a run for his money it isn't exactly awe-inspiring. Neither is the reveal that dogs are suddenly Bruce's kryptonite. A lot of the fights Bruce is having difficulty in that film I honestly don't see Scarlett just cruising through. She has the speed, the gadgets and is pretty good are fighting multiple people H2H.

@buttersdaman000 said:

How am I lowballing Hawkeye? Everyone is just massisvely overrating him right now. I picked his one fighting feat and used it to make a decision on how good he is....and the fact that BW was so 'out of it' yet still whooped him should go to show that Hawkeye isnt someone you can use to show off BW's skills.

With Batman he has dozens of other feats yet only his lowest one was used to make a point.

Well when you see the kind of accuracy, speed and field of vision this guy is running around with, he remains a solid measuring stick for Black Widow. I don't really remember many in Dark Knight worth mentioning to be honest.I'd rate that starting fight at the beginning of the film however likely his lowest. It looked like he got hit with the nerf bat compared to his begins ninja era. Something tells me rises Bale won't be doing any better either.

@Picard said:

@isaac_clarke said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

And Nolan Batman beats Black Widow too

True, those professionally trained ninja dogs and the Joker's crowbarfu were a challenge, but he'd take her down without a problem.

Maybe someday I will return to discussion "Batman vs. Black Widow" for now I want to say one thing - Widow is massively overrated since Avangers come out. And this is come from someone who actually think that Widow was one of more interesting characters in this movie - with her dark backstory and outsmarting Loki. But sorry, she is not that good fighter like people want to belive. She mostly fight with weapons - guns, teasers, smoke bombs, knives, fibre wires, Chitauri staff... She defeated Hawkeye - other guy who mostly use weapons, mostly bow and arrows, and who don't have feats in h2h other than... being defeted by Widow. So one and only testimony to his h2h skills is to being defeted by woman half his size. Great. And what's more important: she didn't defeted him with some awsome martial arts moves, she bite him in the arm, smack his head on metal crash barrier and punched him in the face. You don't need to be MA to to this, and this woudn't work on Nolan's Batman - unless Widow is Rottweiler and can bite through Batman's protective armour.

But in fight bettwen Widow and small girl like Hit Girl, Widow would win - more experience, smarter etc. And people honestly think that Hit Girl is sexy? Creppy, realy, realy creppy. I'm actually agre with Roger Ebert veiws on Hit Girl's character - is kind of creappy to see small girl doing those staff, even if this is only a comedy:

http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100414/reviews/100419986

I'm still impressed by her outings in IM2, forget Avengers. If being interesting as a character translated to hand to hand skills, then a horde of characters would be master fighters without a touch of hand to hand ability. Avengers only really touches on Black Widow's origins anyhow, she did make for some of the better scenes in the film though.

Since when did the use of weapons default on someone's fighting ability? She's still schooling wave after wave of massive men or beating the tar people interrogating her as soon as she wanted to leave. Don't the bow and arrows go hand in hand? He just the arrows to stab a few people, but nothing really to count it a separate from the bow entirely. Their fight didn't consist of her biting him and smashing his head, so saying that was all it took to win is a bit disingenuous. She went in to fight someone that arguably could finish her in the past while still recovering from the Hulk's attack on her. Nolan's batman should be more worried about those electric disks or that wire she employees in a fight. She's damn fast in a fight.

Fact that she is using weapons more often than not, mean that she is not that good in h2h like you want to belive. You are talking about her disposing massive security guards in Iron man 2 - yes, but she didn't fight them all at the same time, and she used gadgets to defete them. Not to mention those guards were not skilled ad all. Bruce - even before he got any training from League of shadows - simultaneously, beat up six guys in h2h, after he become Batman , he defeted large group of thugs in less than a minute, using only his hands and feet - scene in docks in Batman begins. Widow simply don't have that kind of feats. About her fight with Hawkeye - like I said she didn't knocked him down with her MA skills, she did it with simplistic moves, some sort of chick fight thing - bite to arm etc. So saying that she defeated him with her awsome karate moves is simply not true. Electric shock - Batman's armour protect him from being electrocuted

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#116  Edited By Deranged Midget

@k4tzm4n said:

Hit-Girl was impressive and all, but she didn't do anything that Black Widow couldn't duplicate and then some.

troller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By troller

Hit girl beats Widow, and she's hotter

troller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By troller

Hit girl has better weapons

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Go back to 4chan.

troller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By troller

Whats' 4 chan

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@Troller plz let it be about the topic.Not chloe moretz looks

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By isaac_clarke

@buttersdaman000 said:

@isaac_clarke:

Doesnt matter. I'm not arguing against his skill with a Bow, i'm arguing against his supposed fighting feats......of which he has none. Unless you count getting beaten by a shaken and bruised BW of course. And no, I wouldnt have a better chance arguing that he was trying to resist the mind control when the guy was already ready to bring down the whole helicarrier and kill all of his comrades. That is clearly reaching.

His skill and any feats with a bow mean diddly squat.

And....its still lowballing. Joker only put his short beatdowns on Batman when he was hurt or distracted.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9psvYv1O4I&feature=related

Batman was attacked by dogs which he eventually dealt with, then Joker comes in and just goes ham on him. And the only reason why Batman didnt stomp him is pretty much cuz his tech was screwed up

Which should reflect his actual response time and speed. His showings with the bow show someone with ridiculous reaction time, speed and accuracy, which shouldn't be lost in an hand to hand fight. Especially when he was still armed and using his bow as a weapon. It could base resistance off the fact Selvig held onto a piece of himself to save the day.

You're point? The simply face Bruce is having issues with dogs makes him seem weaker than he was in the first film when he was jumping round taking down thugs without issues. Dog's are suddenly fast and threatening enough for every mobster on gotham to get one because it gives him trouble. I honestly don't see Black Widow having the same issues against the joker, dogs or not.

His tech got screwed up after the Joker attacked him directly, the dogs didn't do anything to those eyes. The Joker ends up stabbing him, netting him, then when tech clears up and Batman sees himself having only moments to dodge, he doesn't. Black Widow was dancing around the floor and demolishing very large men.

@Picard said:

Fact that she is using weapons more often than not, mean that she is not that good in h2h like you want to belive. You are talking about her disposing massive security guards in Iron man 2 - yes, but she didn't fight them all at the same time, and she used gadgets to defete them. Not to mention those guards were not skilled ad all. Bruce - even before he got any training from League of shadows - simultaneously, beat up six guys in h2h, after he become Batman , he defeted large group of thugs in less than a minute, using only his hands and feet - scene in docks in Batman begins. Widow simply don't have that kind of feats. About her fight with Hawkeye - like I said she didn't knocked him down with her MA skills, she did it with simplistic moves, some sort of chick fight thing - bite to arm etc. So saying that she defeated him with her awsome karate moves is simply not true. Electric shock - Batman's armour protect him from being electrocuted

She's very good at hand to hand, that's the thing. She's also very good without hands to use or in high-heels. Not just gadgets, she threw those electic disks and proceeds to beat the tar out of them, pulling out the wire to more effectively bring down more of them and even hang man. She wasn't going to be physically out wrestling someone stronger than her and arguably just as well trained given their past.

Since when did Batman's armor protect him at all from being shocked outside of comics? Those disks put next to grown men shocked the entire body and brought them down and I'd see Bale having issues with the wires or gun alone. She's probably faster than he is based off the levels he was depicted in Dark Knight, don't expect him to pull off any decent speed rises that's for sue.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Hit Girl had trouble with Frank D, Natasha smashes her.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By buttersdaman000

@isaac_clarke:

.....He had no reaction feats with the bow, it was all timing and accuracy.....and HG dodges bullets sooooooooooooo??

Also, Selvig had to get knocked out first, and, anyways, Hawkeye still showed no signs of resistance. So to say that he did simply because another person may have is reaching.

My point is even your lowball feat is skewed. Batman was attacked by dogs. So what? He dealt with them. Then Joker comes and bumrushes him from behind, messing up his tech and beating up on him a bit. Thats all that happened. Its not like Joker outfought the guy.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By isaac_clarke

@buttersdaman000 said:

@isaac_clarke:

.....He had no reaction feats with the bow, it was all timing and accuracy.....and HG dodges bullets sooooooooooooo??

Also, Selvig had to get knocked out first, and, anyways, Hawkeye still showed no signs of resistance. So to say that he did simply because another person may have is reaching.

My point is even your lowball feat is skewed. Batman was attacked by dogs. So what? He dealt with them. Then Joker comes and bumrushes him from behind, messing up his tech and beating up on him a bit. Thats all that happened. Its not like Joker outfought the guy.

Two examples come to mind from just the trailers alone:

No Caption Provided

Hawkeye ducking down / sliding (whatever that would be called) two Chitauri staff weapon blasts aimed at his head, narrowly avoiding them and already pulling an arrow out to nail them with his bow. The other when he's overwhelmed, out of arrows, if recall even throwing down with these guys as he leaps off a building to avoid getting blasted, sets his arrow to grappling, strings that arrow and nails himself a grappling hook.

No Caption Provided

Not to mention he's nailed multiple moving targets with those arrows, pulling off no look shots or ridiculous accuracy shots while under fire from bullets like at shield. What does getting knocked out have to do with anything? While he was under their control he built the damn fail-safe in, he wasn't supposed to do that. Neither did Selvig. Like I said, it's perfectly fair to say Hawkeye while under control fought best he could.

The fact Bale is having trouble with dogs is the so what. The guy got nerfed from the first film. The Joker joined in and assaulted him just after the dogs had him, he even threw a net on him. This was well before Batman's tech eyes got glitchy, as the Joker was the one that messed them up to begin with. Bale had a perfect opportunity to avoid getting bum rushed by someone no where near his physical level or skill, but didn't.

Being made a fool of someone you out gear, out-skill and certainly are physically better in every-way, is embarrassing. Fury made that point when Iron Man got effectively rear kicked by his buddy in a prototype suit.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

that was the comic not the movie..i think.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

bump

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

Hit-Girl was impressive and all, but she didn't do anything that Black Widow couldn't duplicate and then some.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

same for hit girl.there's nothing in black widow's arsenal that hit girl can replicate.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By KMART4455

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@k4tzm4n said:

same for hit girl.there's nothing in black widow's arsenal that hit girl can replicate.

I disagree with this.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@KMART4455 said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@k4tzm4n said:

I disagree with this.

Why?

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

Bump

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#133  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Hit-Girl wins:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfyJbz2kGbI

in this video it shows her owning a bunch of drug dealers and jumping rooftops with ease.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsBKyduk3RE

in this video it shows her own a crapload more people with guns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SbnqIIkXQc

even more ownage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uQOkA8zuMk

her learning to take bullets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va6oQ_2-jh8

her fighting pretty decent against a very skilled opponent. she was shot and probably tired from fight all so other guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UMbwxbgv8U&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D7UMbwxbgv8U&has_verified=1

THIS LOOKS AWESOME!!!!! And it proves shes hotter.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit Girl should be able to win. She's pretty beastly for her young age, and could kill with zero hesitation (well, not really, but to the point that she doesn't really care). Just imagine what would become of her when she grows up.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By 8bitGangsta

tell me when Hit-Girl fights Chitauri aliens

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#136  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Black Widow stomps.

Hit-Girl got the crap beaten out of her by a guy who knew karate, and didn't have nearly the amount of field experience that Black Widow has.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@8bitGangsta said:

Oh cause those aliens weren't total fodder.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@AllStarSuperman:

... did you just say that an eleven year-old was hot?

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By 8bitGangsta

@AllStarSuperman said:

@8bitGangsta said:

Oh cause those aliens weren't total fodder.

well to be fair almost everyone hit-girl fought was fodder too.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@AllStarSuperman said:

her fighting pretty decent against a very skilled opponent. she was shot and probably tired from fight all so other guys.

1. He wasn't "very skilled."

2. Black Widow fought, and beat, Hawkeye after she got hit by Hulk.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@JediXMansaid:

@AllStarSuperman:

she was 13 in that movie they made her look young, shes 16 now and i was talking about the trailer for the second one.

@JediXMan

said:

Black Widow stomps.

Hit-Girl got the crap beaten out of her by a guy who knew karate, and didn't have nearly the amount of field experience that Black Widow has.

actually chris said oh my dads just training, like he does it often, and yes he was pretty skilled. hitgirl had also been shot, fell out a window, sad that her dad just died, and tired from killing all those guys in the hallway, if she was fully rested she would have done better vs frank.

@JediXMan said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

first she only won cause she bit him and smack his head into a poll, she was dodgeing arrows, hit girl dodges bullets, and hawkeye has no fighting feats.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@AllStarSuperman said:

@JediXMansaid:

@AllStarSuperman:

she was 13 in that movie they made her look young, shes 16 now and i was talking about the trailer for the second one.

Still underage in most regions / states. Still creepy,

@AllStarSuperman said:

@JediXMan

said:

Black Widow stomps.

actually chris said oh my dads just training, like he does it often, and yes he was pretty skilled. hitgirl had also been shot, fell out a window, sad that her dad just died, and tired from killing all those guys in the hallway, if she was fully rested she would have done better vs frank.

"Training" does not equal field experience. I never said he didn't train, but training only goes so far. He never displayed anything too impressive.

Funny. That fatigue didn't stop her from beating the crap out of all those guys, yet it catches up to her when she fights that guy? Right.

@AllStarSuperman said:

@JediXMan said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

first she only won cause she bit him and smack his head into a poll, she was dodgeing arrows, hit girl dodges bullets, and hawkeye has no fighting feats.

I find it interesting that you use the excuse that Hit-Girl was fatigued, but getting knocked back by an explosion, then by the Hulk, and trying to outrun the Hulk don't qualify as being fatigued in your mind. Also, Black Widow had two things going against her regarding her opponent:

1. Her opponent was trying to kill her, whereas she was not trying to kill him.

2. He was the one who recruited her. There was at least some emotional conflict that would have been going through her mind, but she was fully capable of putting that aside.

While, yes, she did beat him because he got momentarily disoriented, the fact that she was doing well against him is a feat in itself. Also, using your environment in a fight is not a bad thing; Hit-Girl certainly did when she fought the crime boss, and she still lost.

Also, Hawkeye can fight. We see him fight Black Widow, who was shown capable of easily fighting armed body guards and Russian spies (who were all more trained than anything Hit-Girl fought). We also see him taking out aliens in the end with his bow as well as hand-to-hand combat.

Even in the comics, Hit-Girl gets beaten by people who are actually skilled. The only people she's proved capable of beating are thugs, nothing more.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@JediXMan said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@JediXMansaid:

@AllStarSuperman:

Still underage in most regions / states. Still creepy,

im not herbert the pervert how old do you think i am?

@JediXMan said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@JediXMan

said:

Black Widow stomps.

"Training" does not equal field experience. I never said he didn't train, but training only goes so far. He never displayed anything too impressive.

Funny. That fatigue didn't stop her from beating the crap out of all those guys, yet it catches up to her when she fights that guy? Right.

she was tired after killing all those guys, when she hid beind the kitchen counter you could tell. and that guy was more skilled.

@JediXMan said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@JediXMan said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

I find it interesting that you use the excuse that Hit-Girl was fatigued, but getting knocked back by an explosion, then by the Hulk, and trying to outrun the Hulk don't qualify as being fatigued in your mind. Also, Black Widow had two things going against her regarding her opponent:

1. Her opponent was trying to kill her, whereas she was not trying to kill him.

2. He was the one who recruited her. There was at least some emotional conflict that would have been going through her mind, but she was fully capable of putting that aside.

While, yes, she did beat him because he got momentarily disoriented, the fact that she was doing well against him is a feat in itself. Also, using your environment in a fight is not a bad thing; Hit-Girl certainly did when she fought the crime boss, and she still lost.

Also, Hawkeye can fight. We see him fight Black Widow, who was shown capable of easily fighting armed body guards and Russian spies (who were all more trained than anything Hit-Girl fought). We also see him taking out aliens in the end with his bow as well as hand-to-hand combat.

Even in the comics, Hit-Girl gets beaten by people who are actually skilled. The only people she's proved capable of beating are thugs, nothing more.

your right about black widow being tired i guess... i dont remember hawkeye fighting an alien in H2H, the only person to ever beat her was mother russia, and hitgirl chopped her head off.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@AllStarSuperman said:

im not herbert the pervert how old do you think i am?

I don't know. I suppose I did not think of the possibility that you were close to her age.

@AllStarSuperman said:

she was tired after killing all those guys, when she hid beind the kitchen counter you could tell. and that guy was more skilled.

Yes, the guy is more skilled. What I am saying is that both Hit-Girl and that guy pale in comparison to fighters who could be considered good.

@AllStarSuperman said:

your right about black widow being tired i guess... i dont remember hawkeye fighting an alien in H2H, the only person to ever beat her was mother russia, and hitgirl chopped her head off.

I believe Hawkeye was fighting aliens before he was forced to jump off the roof, but I can't find the scene on YouTube.

Mother Russia was kicking the crap out of her right from the beginning. Hit-Girl never got a shot until she got distracted. At any time before that, Mother Russia could have finished her with ease.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@JediXMan said:

Mother Russia was kicking the crap out of her right from the beginning. Hit-Girl never got a shot until she got distracted. At any time before that, Mother Russia could have finished her with ease.

well hitgirl had no prep on mother russia, and mother russia out right told here that she looked her up on youtube.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#146  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
I believe Hawkeye was fighting aliens before he was forced to jump off the roof, but I can't find the scene on YouTube.

Yes, he was. He and Black Widow were engaging them in close range at one point. Clint used his arrows as melee weapons, too.

Why is Hit-Girl vs. Mother Russia even being discussed? That has nothing to do with movie Hit-Girl... at least not yet.

Avatar image for ellie_knightfall
Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natasha would wreck her.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@k4tzm4n said:

Yes, he was. He and Black Widow were engaging them in close range at one point. Clint used his arrows as melee weapons, too.

Why is Hit-Girl vs. Mother Russia even being discussed? That has nothing to do with movie Hit-Girl... at least not yet.

because jedixman said hitgirl can only take out fodder and then we got on the topic of mother russia,

@Ellie_Knightfall said:

Natasha would wreck her.

not really

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@AllStarSuperman said:

@k4tzm4n said:

because jedixman said hitgirl can only take out fodder and then we got on the topic of mother russia,

Which remains true. She's only outright beaten cannon fodder. She did not actually "beat" Mother Russia; she got a lucky shot.

At any point, she would have lost.

@k4tzm4n said:

Oh, yeah. He stabbed that one guy on the roof, right?

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By IcePrince_X

@troller said:

Hit girl wins, she's' smarter

I believe Black Widow is far smarter than Hit Girl...if she was able to fool the God of Tricks (Loki) it speaks in volume on how experienced and intelligent she is in her craft. Hit Girl never dealt with a god...needless to say one that is supposed to be the trickiest of them all.

I agree... Black Widow will be the one on top of this. No question asked. She I think will be more or less be impressed to the skills and talent of her opponent but it ends there.