• 152 results
#1 Edited by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

-5 Hour prep -All weapons are included from both films and both equiped with 6 hand gernades -hand to hand combat witch includes using martial arts that they know in the films -battle till the death -both start at 25 feet -both are in rage to kill -batte location:in time square,NY Who will walk away with the win!!!

vs

#2 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Widow -more experienced

#3 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

Hit-Girl is pretty experienced in hand to hand combat and fire arm.She dodged gunshots in the film.

#4 Edited by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

Hit-Girl is pretty experienced in hand to hand combat and fire arm.She dodged gunshots in the film.

but hit-girl is only 11 years old with some 4-5 years training. widow is like 50 something years old with over 40 years experience. make them the same age and hit girl might be able to win.

#5 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

Black widow isnt 50 and this battle is the movie version of both characters.

#6 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

Hit-Girl is pretty experience for her age.Her dad would have her do missions on her own and take out Crime MOBS

#7 Edited by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

Black widow isnt 50 and this battle is the movie version of both characters.

black widow was created in the 60's, and she started off around her 20's. so 20 + 40 =60. the thing about comics is that characters are always rebooted so the characters never age, but still.... she is technically by chronological means, over 50 years old (close to 60)

#8 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9311 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmm Hit-Girl might take this........

#9 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sci_Fi_Rulez: oh you're talking about the movie version. nm then.... i still think widow might win. yet maybe she might drop her guard down bc hit-girl is just a kid.

#10 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

Widow stomps she beat Aliens!

#11 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

this is pretty close Hit girl was a beast. im torn.

#12 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

Hit girl plays cute and catches Black Widow by surprise

Hit girl does what Black Widow doesn't do and realises that the need for hand to hand combat is greatly reduced when armed with ballistic weapons, so just shoots her while Black Widow just does flips

Hit girl uses her supreme sexiness to destroy the Black Widow

#13 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

black widow stomps. Hit was killing dudes who were bums and took her for granted, while widow whooped hawkeye survived being smacked by hulk and battled aliens (whole other level). with prep time widow would know what she was up against (little girl) and would put a hole in her head.

#14 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@troller: are you a paedophile?

#15 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupremeHyperion said:

black widow stomps. Hit was killing dudes who were bums and took her for granted, while widow whooped hawkeye survived being smacked by hulk and battled aliens (whole other level). with prep time widow would know what she was up against (little girl) and would put a hole in her head.

Exactly.

Honestly, Movie Hit-Girl was far below Nolan's Batman and that's saying something. She hardly did anything, impressive FOR HER AGE but that's it....

#16 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

@troller said:

Hit girl plays cute and catches Black Widow by surprise

Hit girl does what Black Widow doesn't do and realises that the need for hand to hand combat is greatly reduced when armed with ballistic weapons, so just shoots her while Black Widow just does flips

Hit girl uses her supreme sexiness to destroy the Black Widow

Wtf?

#17 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer: no, I just appreciate Hit girls' aesthetically pleasing body

Anyway she was seen using advanced battle tactics and also didn't have a whole team to back her up like widow did.

In the movie, Hit Girl has waaaaaay better feats then black widow did, what did widow do that could compare to the skills displayed by hit girl.

Hit Girl for the win

#18 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

eeeh...now I'm uncomfortable.

#19 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

@troller said:

@The_Thunderer: no, I just appreciate Hit girls' aesthetically pleasing body

Anyway she was seen using advanced battle tactics and also didn't have a whole team to back her up like widow did.

In the movie, Hit Girl has waaaaaay better feats then black widow did, what did widow do that could compare to the skills displayed by hit girl.

Hit Girl for the win

What?

Black Widow was displaying feats of agility in Iron Man 2 and she took them on fine, as well in The Avengers she KO'd Hawkeye in H2H (who was a trained a S.H.I.E.L.D agent) and was fighting Aliens. Yes she had a team but if you watch the movies you'll see she did fight other Aliens by herself. Hit-Girl wasn't THAT good, she was okay but her feats aren't that good.

#20 Posted by k4tzm4n (36126 posts) - - Show Bio

Hit-Girl was impressive and all, but she didn't do anything that Black Widow couldn't duplicate and then some.

Staff
#21 Posted by HolySerpent (12432 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol... Hit girl

#22 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

Lol... Hit girl

Loses.

#23 Posted by HolySerpent (12432 posts) - - Show Bio

Showed better gun skill and and and was dodging bullets

#24 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

Showed better gun skill and and and was dodging bullets

Better gun skill? She was killing Aliens with her guns, and when was she dodging bullets? Can you show a clip?

#25 Posted by k4tzm4n (36126 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent: Personally, I think Black Widow dodging a shot from Hawkeye is more impressive than dodging shots from basic goons. Then there's the fact she got smacked around quite a bit by the boss. Black Widow might have not have accuracy feats on her side, but she's more agile (I'd love to see Hit-Girl duplicate the high-jack feat) and definitely more skilled in hand-to-hand.

Staff
#26 Posted by Mumbles (846 posts) - - Show Bio

hitgirl all the way

#27 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mumbles said:

hitgirl all the way

Again, explain your reasoning..

#28 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how Movie Widow stomps Movie Batman but Hit-Girl beats Widow.......

#29 Posted by HolySerpent (12432 posts) - - Show Bio

No I can't show you a clip, I have the movie on DVD... It's scene toward the end of the movie where hit girl was killing all those mobsters in the hallway....

#30 Posted by k4tzm4n (36126 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23: (0:48)

Staff
#31 Posted by HolySerpent (12432 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullet travels faster than arrow.. So hitgirl has the better feat. I don't see how could a fist fight when they both guns and grenades

#32 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Thanks, quite impressive and it seemed like she anticipated the shots. But I don't think it's enough to beat Widow.

#33 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

Bullet travels faster than arrow.. So hitgirl has the better feat. I don't see how could a fist fight when they both guns and grenades

It's the accuracy of his arrows. If you watch Avengers you'll see his accuracy is insane, he was even able to land Loki.

#34 Edited by k4tzm4n (36126 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

And said bullets were sent by unnamed generic thugs, where-as Hawkeye proved to be incredibly accurate in the film. It's not to belittle Hit-Girl. I've already said she's impressive, but Black Widow simply appears to be above her.

Regardless, just because Black Widow never faced a gun doesn't mean she can't duplicate the feat. Look at what she's done in Avengers. It's more than obvious she has better agility feats than Hit-Girl, therefore bullet dodging regular goons shouldn't prove to be impossible for her.

Staff
#35 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

Hit girl wins, she's' smarter

#36 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9311 posts) - - Show Bio

People are still jockin the avengers lol

Really, what was so impressive about Black Widow?? She took out about 5-6 agents in IM2...cool...? She beat down 3 scrubs in Avengers? She beat Hawkeye (Which only means that Black Widow>Hawkeye. This isnt impressive since Hawkeye has no real prior feats)? And she beat down some cannon fodder aliens......?? Yeah we know she can fight well, but so can hit-girl...Black Widow doesnt have the reaction feats or anything else to suggest that she can take Hit-Girl down.

Hit Girl carries the better arsenal, moves better, and is faster.

#37 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9311 posts) - - Show Bio

And Nolan Batman beats Black Widow too

#38 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Widow has better boobs...

#39 Posted by cliffrice (1011 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah the aliens for being a race of concourers were suprisingly devoid of tactics besides OMG zergrush. I would say they are the equvilant of nameless mobsters in terms of eficiency. Hate to say it but movie hitgirl just has better feats and was a much more eficient killer. Blackwidow killed some worthless goos to but with apearantly much less skill.

#40 Posted by Onemoreposter (3867 posts) - - Show Bio

....yepp....lol.....

#41 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:

People are still jockin the avengers lol

Really, what was so impressive about Black Widow?? She took out about 5-6 agents in IM2...cool...? She beat down 3 scrubs in Avengers? She beat Hawkeye (Which only means that Black Widow>Hawkeye. This isnt impressive since Hawkeye has no real prior feats)? And she beat down some cannon fodder aliens......?? Yeah we know she can fight well, but so can hit-girl...Black Widow doesnt have the reaction feats or anything else to suggest that she can take Hit-Girl down.

Hit Girl carries the better arsenal, moves better, and is faster.

All of those feats are better than Hit-Girl's feats put together. She dodged an arrow shot from Hawkeye who had crazy accuracy shots, Black Widow was more agile and a better fighter than Hit-Girl. Hit-Girl's reaction feat was impressive but not enough to give her the win...

No she doesn't carry a better arsenal, watch Iron Man 2, she had much better gadgets.

Nolan's Batman would stomp with sonar tech tho....

#42 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

When did Hit-Girl show good H2H skill? Black Widow was already showing fighting skills and showed great flexibility, as well as her gadgets and experience in SHIELD. It was already stated that she started at a very young age, aliens > goons. Hawk eye didn't have feats prior to Avengers but he set the bar in Avengers, he was showing flawless accuracy and even got Loki. Remember that SHIELD agents were trained in combat, also she was much better with guns. Honestly Hit-Girl was impressive but she probably anticipated those gunshots, also...Hit-Girl smarter???? Their is no proof of that... Those Aliens were far superior to humans in strength and with weapons, now Nolans Batman is another story.

#43 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23 yeah,with some help.

#44 Posted by HolySerpent (12432 posts) - - Show Bio

What made aliens above goons....what so impressive about the aliens.

#45 Posted by HolySerpent (12432 posts) - - Show Bio

Aliens were just as equal cannon fodder as the goons were.

#46 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not saying their amazing but they are better than goons. They were much, much bigger than the average man. It took an elite team to take them out, I mean if the Aliens are ordinary human level then why couldn't the NYPD beat some? Now this isn't the clearest picture but look at the way they can jump and land - http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=avengers+chitauri&oe;=UTF-8&hl;=en&client;=safari&um;=1&ie;=UTF-8&tbm;=isch&source;=og&sa;=N&tab;=wi&ei;=Ggq0T9abK8TU8QO9wqXbDw&biw;=768&bih;=946&sei;=IAq0T-fPD4b80QWkiMAC , goons can't do that.

#47 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really, Aliens were physically superior to goons...here is a clearer pic - http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=avengers+chitauri&oe;=UTF-8&hl;=en&client;=safari&um;=1&ie;=UTF-8&tbm;=isch&source;=og&sa;=N&tab;=wi&ei;=Ggq0T9abK8TU8QO9wqXbDw&biw;=768&bih;=946&sei;=IAq0T-fPD4b80QWkiMAC

#48 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer: Hit girl has a better ass

And better skills, experience, feats, weapons, ability and awesomeness

#50 Edited by Picard (982 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23 said:

Widow stomps she beat Aliens!

those aliens have no feats to speak of, and Widow needed weapons to deal with them. But yes she would probably win since she is older, smarter, more experienced