Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'll say Kato KO's Dave,with HG KOing GH,but IIRC Kato did some Matrix shxt,yea he beats Hit-Girl. Team Hornet.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@wardemon32 said:

Kato solos

I'll say Kato KO's Dave,with HG KOing GH,but IIRC Kato did some Matrix shxt,yea he beats Hit-Girl. Team Hornet.

Kato did have his "bullet time", but he never actually dodged any bullets IIRC. Not to mention he never fought people with skill, while Hit-Girl has.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Wardemon32

@allstarsuperman:

Bullet time means nothing if you can't do it consistently. It doesn't mean anything in this fight either. Smith & Neo can dodge bullets way better than Hit-Girl but they still can't dodge fist. And you can't brand "bullet timer" on someone if we've only seen them do it once. For all we know she could have gotten lucky. Kato is still too fast for her. And stronger.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman:

Bullet time means nothing if you can't do it consistently. It doesn't mean anything in this fight either. Smith & Neo can dodge bullets way better than Hit-Girl but they still can't dodge fist. Kato is still too fast for her. And stronger.

Thats just it. She has reaction time feats better then Kato, and yes Kato is stronger, but She was going up against Mother Russia who is way stronger then Kato.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman:

Bullet time means nothing if you can't do it consistently. It doesn't mean anything in this fight either. Smith & Neo can dodge bullets way better than Hit-Girl but they still can't dodge fist. And you can't brand "bullet timer" on someone if we've only seen them do it once. For all we know she could have gotten lucky. Kato is still too fast for her. And stronger.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • GIF 1, Dodges a bullet after its fired.
  • GIF 2, Dodges another bullet at even closer range.

And even though it doesnt make much sense she dodged machine gun fire while being on top a moving van.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman:

She was going up against Mother Russia and got her ass kicked yeah. Her reaction times means zilch here. I mean come on. Do you see how fast Kato process things and move? He basically has super speed.

Loading Video...

He was able to kick 2 guys in the air(one of them being about 250). Then kick another guy while the two guys are still in the air. Then he climbed up a car and kicked one of the guys again. Does a flip to reach the other side of the car to land on someone. While one of the first guys he kicked were still in the air.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman:

Though she gets punched in the face over and over by people. I'm not even going to get in a debate with you about how those gifs not making any sense. But I'll point out in the second one it looked like he was going to miss and in the first one the guy fired two shots but only one appeared?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#12 JediXMan  Moderator

@allstarsuperman:

Though she gets punched in the face over and over by people. I'm not even going to get in a debate with you about how those gifs not making any sense. But I'll point out in the second one it looked like he was going to miss and in the first one the guy fired two shots but only one appeared?

... actually, yeah, you make a good point. Those gifs display poor cinematography. In the second one, his gun is pointed toward at an angle, not straight.

So you can easily claim: In the first gif, the first bullet missed, the second was a misfire, because it never actually fired correctly. The reason for the first bullet missing is a sign of degradation within the gun Poor weaponry. In the second gif, he wasn't trying; perhaps he was just a coward, or he couldn't bring himself to shoot a kid. Either way, by the way he grits his mouth whilst fighting the gun, and he shoots with his head cocked, he wasn't firing to the best of his ability.

Boom. Two gifs debunked.

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By JeanRalphio

@wardemon32 said:

@allstarsuperman:

Bullet time means nothing if you can't do it consistently. It doesn't mean anything in this fight either. Smith & Neo can dodge bullets way better than Hit-Girl but they still can't dodge fist. Kato is still too fast for her. And stronger.

Thats just it. She has reaction time feats better then Kato, and yes Kato is stronger, but She was going up against Mother Russia who is way stronger then Kato.

She got her ass kicked by Mother Russia,she had to "cheat" and use the super-adrenaline shot to beat her.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 JediXMan  Moderator

@allstarsuperman said:

@wardemon32 said:

@allstarsuperman:

She got her ass kicked by Mother Russia,she had to "cheat" and use the super-adrenaline shot to beat her.

She also failed to beat the Mafia boss at the end of KA 1, and all he displayed as basic Karate skills.

So... yeah. She can't beat people with actual skills.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great Match up, but Hit girl has trouble with bigger opponents, which will be exploited this fight.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AllStarSuperman
@wardemon32 said:

@allstarsuperman:

She was going up against Mother Russia and got her ass kicked yeah. Her reaction times means zilch here. I mean come on. Do you see how fast Kato process things and move? He basically has super speed.

No, she was beaten down yes. But ass kicked? no, not really. If you rewatch the scene she is blocking Mother Russia's punches and returning hits with "cartwheel kicks" She wasnt "getting her ass kicked".

@wardemon32 said:

@allstarsuperman:

1. Though she gets punched in the face over and over by people.
  2. I'm not even going to get in a debate with you about how those gifs not making any sense.
  3. But I'll point out in the second one it looked like he was going to miss and in the first one the guy fired two shots but only one appeared?
  1. She took the punches on adrenaline, she knew she could take them.
  2. Umm, how? Please dont tell me the whole "its not realistic" thing...
  3. Yeah, I will admit thats crappy editing right there, but they meant it as a bullet dodge, and even though it misses, she is still reacting to its speed
@jedixman said:
@jeanralphio said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@wardemon32 said:

@allstarsuperman:

She also failed to beat the Mafia boss at the end of KA 1, and all he displayed as basic Karate skills.

Both Mother Russia and Frank D'Amico were stronger then Kato. And she was (about) 12 at the time she fought him. Frank isnt a wimp either. He had a fully build dojo right next to his office. Not to mention he threw Hit-Girl through a table with one hit, pretty strong. Mother Russia was superhuman, ripping doors off, throwing a propane tank through a windshield. Hit-Girl was taking their punches, and yes see was countering them as well.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman:

I also payed attention to how fast that paper in the top left corner was moving. It seemed pretty fast when comparing it to the bullet and how regular papers move from wind being that that gif was actually slowed down but I didn't say anything becuase it doesn't seem like an efficient arguement.

@allstarsuperman

She took the punches on adrenaline, she knew she could take them.

What don't you get about her being on adrenaline and it not being valid? You ever got in an actual fight? Have you ever realized that you feel like no punches? Thats becuase your adrelinene is up. It increases your speed and you dont really feel pain as much. Take the adrelinane away and she would have got smacked around just like how she did beforehand. Its not a standard thing for her. If I were to make a thread saying "Bane vs X" but I dont give Bane venom, are you going to mention feats of speed and durability when he had his venom?

Umm, how? Please dont tell me the whole "its not realistic" thing...

Yeah, i will admit thats crappy editing right there, but they meant it as a bullet dodge, and even though it misses, she is still reacting to it.

Already pointed out by me and Jedi. How do you know they meant it as a bullet dodge? Anyone can react to something.

Both Mother Russia and Frank D'Amico were stronger then Kato. Frank isnt a wimp either. He had a fully build dojo right next to his office. Not to mention he threw Hit-Girl through a table with one hit, pretty strong. Mother Russia was superhuman, ripping doors off, throwing a propane tank through a windshield. Hit-Girl was taking their punches, and yes see was countering them as well.

No, she was beaten down yes. But ass kicked? no, not really. If you rewatch the scene she is blocking Mother Russia's punches and returning hits with "cartwheel kicks" She wasnt "getting her ass kicked".

Yes. She got her ass kicked. She only blocked 2 hits And what Cartwheel kickes did she get? She got hit more times than not. She got hit about 6 times. She only got one submission. Mother Russia got two. Mother Russias punches her her. Hit-Girls hits did nothing.

Frank has no feats. We don't even know how stable that table could have been anyways. And saying what hits she took means nothing if shes not getting any hits in anyways. Frank isn't stronger than Kato. Mother Russia probably is but that doesn't even mean her hits hurt more.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@jedixman said:

Who did Kato fight who was so skilled? Oh yeah, he was having a hard time with Seth Rogan.
@jeanralphio said:

Mother Russia >>>> Kato. Also adrenaline doesn't give you superpowers, it just shifts your bodys natural resources.

@jeanralphio: @wardemon32: @jedixman: Lets take a look at Hit-Girls durability:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • GIF 1, she takes a explosion that sends her flying into a statue with no injury.
  • GIF 2, she takes a kick from Mother Russia (that sends her flying 15 feet away) with no injury, (Mother Russia was superhuman).
  • GIF 3, after injecting adrenaline into herself she tanks Mother Russia's punches to the face. He doesn't feel the pain from the punches, but its still a good showing as she isn't getting KO'd.

Make sure you watch this again cause I want to prove she doesn't get her ass kicked:

Loading Video...

• If she cant beat skilled fighters explain why she kills Black Death so easy. He was a fighter working for Chuck Liddell no less
  • 0:35 Takes a punch to the face and gets right back up
  • 0:46 dodges her stomps and takes another punch to the face
  • 0:56 Takes a superhuman kick from Mother Russia, 15 feet
  • 1:06 Gets up right away.
  • 1:13 blocks 2 and takes another punch
  • 1:26 flips over while dodging a punch
  • 1:36 She counters a whole bunch of punches and gets in a kick
  • 1:56 flips over, blocks more punches, puts Mother Russia in an armbar
  • 2:24 dodges a swing, this is where things go south. Then gets caught running up the wall and threw into a table. Before she can get up Mother Russia puts her in a hold.

By no means was that a stomp. Yes Mother Russia got in more punches, but Hit-Girl was taking them just fine. She blocked a lot of punches as well, so stop saying she can't.

I apologize if I sound like a butthurt fanboy, but you guys are underrating her, so I should at least prove she isnt a wimp.

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: I know adrenaline,but that was some super enhanced type of shxt,she was blurring.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AllStarSuperman
@jedixman said:
@wardemon32 said:

@allstarsuperman:

... actually, yeah, you make a good point. Those gifs display poor cinematography. In the second one, his gun is pointed toward at an angle, not straight.

So you can easily claim: In the first gif, the first bullet missed, the second was a misfire, because it never actually fired correctly. The reason for the first bullet missing is a sign of degradation within the gun Poor weaponry. In the second gif, he wasn't trying; perhaps he was just a coward, or he couldn't bring himself to shoot a kid. Either way, by the way he grits his mouth whilst fighting the gun, and he shoots with his head cocked, he wasn't firing to the best of his ability.

Boom. Two gifs debunked.

You cant be serious? Really? Okay so every single stormtrooper doesn't actually want to hit their target. Its not actually Jedi being that good? Really this is just ridiculous.

@jedixman:

I also payed attention to how fast that paper in the top left corner was moving. It seemed pretty fast when comparing it to the bullet and how regular papers move from wind being that that gif was actually slowed down but I didn't say anything becuase it doesn't seem like an efficient arguement.

Ok I am glad you didn't mention that because honestly, wth? paper speed = bullet speed. Sure the graphics in kick-ass aren't the best, but,if your trying to prove that bullets move slower in that universe that's weak.

@allstarsuperman

She took the punches on adrenaline, she knew she could take them.

What don't you get about her being on adrenaline and it not being valid? You ever got in an actual fight? Have you ever realized that you feel like no punches? Thats becuase your adrelinene is up. It increases your speed and you dont really feel pain as much. Take the adrelinane away and she would have got smacked around just like how she did beforehand. Its not a standard thing for her. If I were to make a thread saying "Bane vs X" but I dont give Bane venom, are you going to mention feats of speed and durability when he had his venom?

No actually..... But I am not an idiot. I know the adrenaline takes the pain away. but she isn't getting KO'd from the superhuman punches either.

Umm, how? Please dont tell me the whole "its not realistic" thing...

Yeah, i will admit thats crappy editing right there, but they meant it as a bullet dodge, and even though it misses, she is still reacting to it.

Already pointed out by me and Jedi. How do you know they meant it as a bullet dodge? Anyone can react to something.

Really? They would take the time to edit that whole thing up, for no reason? Oh course it was a bullet dodge.

Both Mother Russia and Frank D'Amico were stronger then Kato. Frank isnt a wimp either. He had a fully build dojo right next to his office. Not to mention he threw Hit-Girl through a table with one hit, pretty strong. Mother Russia was superhuman, ripping doors off, throwing a propane tank through a windshield. Hit-Girl was taking their punches, and yes see was countering them as well.

Yes. She got her ass kicked. She only blocked 2 hits And what Cartwheel kickes did she get? She got hit more times than not. She got hit about 6 times. She only got one submission. Mother Russia got two. Mother Russias punches her her. Hit-Girls hits did nothing.

Look at my post above analyzing the fight.

Frank has no feats. We don't even know how stable that table could have been anyways. And saying what hits she took means nothing if shes not getting any hits in anyways. Frank isn't stronger than Kato. Mother Russia probably is but that doesn't even mean her hits hurt more.

Really? unstable table? nice... Also it was probably a good quality table. I mean he is super rich mob boss, why have a crappy quality table? Why isn't Frank stronger then Kato? prove it please.

Okay this whole "analyze the GIFs" thing is strange to say the least. Paper moving and facial expressions are weak arguments at best. If I took that my way....

"When Frank D'Amico threw Hit-Girl through the table it caused the camera to shake." "Man of Steel's Superman versus Zod fight made the camera shake" "that means Frank = Zod"

OH YEAH!!!!

Again guys I don't mean to be a troll or a fanboy, but the ways your trying to "debunk" Hit-Girls feats is off putting.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman said:
@wardemon32 said:

@allstarsuperman:

Boom. Two gifs debunked.

You cant be serious? Really? Okay so every single stormtrooper doesn't actually want to hit their target. Its not actually Jedi being that good? Really this is just ridiculous.

Well, I like to consider that a matter of Goerge Lucas being... George Lucas.

But if you can find me a sample of a Stormtrooper fighting a Jedi, aside from the speeder bikes scene, I'd love to see it.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

@allstarsuperman said:
@jedixman said:
@wardemon32 said:

@allstarsuperman:

Boom. Two gifs debunked.

Well, I like to consider that a matter of Goerge Lucas being... George Lucas.

But if you can find me a sample of a Stormtrooper fighting a Jedi, aside from the speeder bikes scene, I'd love to see it.

lol man, you get my point

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • GIF 1, she takes a explosion that sends her flying into a statue with no injury.

The one that was about 6-10 feet away with little blast radius? And "no injury" excluding the fact that she was KOd right? But what do you mean "no injury"?

• GIF 2, she takes a kick from Mother Russia (that sends her flying 15 feet away) with no injury, (Mother Russia was superhuman).

No. Do you know what superhuman is? Morther Russia is far from it. And you're abusing this "no injury" thing.

• GIF 3, after injecting adrenaline into herself she tanks Mother Russia's punches to the face. He doesn't feel the pain from the punches, but its still a good showing as she isn't getting KO'd.

She's on adrenaline. You already build it up while fighting and then she got a boost. You know people drink Red Bull and Monster before fights for reasons right? And please. Stop giving me feats with adrenaline with it. I honestly don't care about it. She couldn't do that without adrenaline,

Make sure you watch this again cause I want to prove she doesn't get her ass kicked:

Loading Video...

By no means was that a stomp. Yes Mother Russia got in more punches, but Hit-Girl was taking them just fine. She blocked a lot of punches as well, so stop saying she can't.

I apologize if I sound like a butthurt fanboy, but you guys are underrating her, so I should at least prove she isnt a wimp.

You seriously over hyper this girl.

0:35 Takes a punch to the face and gets right back up

Right before this she missed 4 punches. Who cares if she got up after a punch(which is mroe of a slap anyways).

0:46 dodges her stomps and takes another punch to the face

Yeah and you forgot to mention right before this she missed another swing and got swept to the ground. Its funny becuase this debunked your whole "no injury" catch phrase. So she gets injured(as in staying down for a signinficant amount of time, grunting her face as if she's in pain) but she didn't take any injury when she was knocked over the counter or from the explosion gif? Yeah. That makes sense.

0:56 Takes a superhuman kick from Mother Russia, 15 feet

1:06 Gets up right away.

Was she supposed to die? She took a kick. Cool. But 10 seconds is "right away" to you? Lol.

1:13 blocks 2 and takes another punch

She didn't block anything actually. She tried to hit Mother Russia and she deflected it. Keep pressing pause and play. Then she got flipped over to the ground. Aaaaand it took her 7 seconds to recover.

1:26 flips over while dodging a punch

So? Mother Russia is slow compared to Kato. Kato could have easily gotten that punch. And Mother Russia didn't even have reach on that punch.

1:36 She counters a whole bunch of punches and gets in a kick

She countered 4. Then she almost got her arm broken....

1:56 flips over, blocks more punches, puts Mother Russia in an armbar

You mean 1 punch?

She's not tagging Kato anyways. Kato god stomps her.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Kato solos

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The one that was about 6-10 feet away with little blast radius? And "no injury" excluding the fact that she was KOd right? But what do you mean "no injury"?

WTF? She wasn't KO'd. How the heck did she instantly get up, jump on the van and save Kick-Ass is she was KO'd. get real

No. Do you know what superhuman is? Morther Russia is far from it. And you're abusing this "no injury" thing.

No, I am an idiot, I am on COMICVINE and I don't know what SUPERHUMAN means.

She's on adrenaline. You already build it up while fighting and then she got a boost. You know people drink Red Bull and Monster before fights for reasons right? And please. Stop giving me feats with adrenaline with it. I honestly don't care about it. She couldn't do that without adrenaline,

Listen, Yes, she doesn't feel the pain, but its still impressive as how the forces of the punches aren't KOing her.

Loading Video...

You seriously over hyper this girl.

No, I give her as what she is.

0:35 Takes a punch to the face and gets right back up

Right before this she missed 4 punches. Who cares if she got up after a punch(which is mroe of a slap anyways).

0:46 dodges her stomps and takes another punch to the face

Yeah and you forgot to mention right before this she missed another swing and got swept to the ground. Its funny becuase this debunked your whole "no injury" catch phrase. So she gets injured(as in staying down for a signinficant amount of time, grunting her face as if she's in pain) but she didn't take any injury when she was knocked over the counter or from the explosion gif? Yeah. That makes sense.

I didn't think the missed attacks were necessary, I should have added those to, to be honest. Actually "no injury" doesn't mean no pain. And it isn't a significant amount of time.

0:56 Takes a superhuman kick from Mother Russia, 15 feet

1:06 Gets up right away.

Was she supposed to die? She took a kick. Cool. But 10 seconds is "right away" to you? Lol.

Please man, obviously its not a full 10 seconds, you can tell the camera is switching inbetween Kick-Ass' fight and Hit-Girl's fight. They are happening simultaneously.

1:13 blocks 2 and takes another punch

She didn't block anything actually. She tried to hit Mother Russia and she deflected it. Keep pressing pause and play. Then she got flipped over to the ground. Aaaaand it took her 7 seconds to recover.

Not. well, that's not what it looks like to me.

1:26 flips over while dodging a punch

So? Mother Russia is slow compared to Kato. Kato could have easily gotten that punch. And Mother Russia didn't even have reach on that punch.

1:36 She counters a whole bunch of punches and gets in a kick

She countered 4. Then she almost got her arm broken....

1:56 flips over, blocks more punches, puts Mother Russia in an armbar

You mean 1 punch?

She's not tagging Kato anyways. Kato god stomps her.

Yeah..... Sure. Cause Kato fights skilled people all the time. Oh wait, he was having trouble with Seth Rogan... yeah...

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman:

WTF? She wasn't KO'd. How the heck did she instantly get up, jump on the van and save Kick-Ass is she was KO'd. get real

Define "instantly". Show me where she gets up. Becuase after that she closed her eyes and they had a gun fight.

Listen, Yes, she doesn't feel the pain, but its still impressive as how the forces of the punches aren't KOing her.

Again. IDC about her feats on adrenaline. "The forces of the punches" though its not even hard enough to move a 120 pound girl back?

I didn't think the missed attacks were necessary, I should have added those to, to be honest. Actually "no injury" doesn't mean no pain. And it isn't a significant amount of time.

Its completely necessary. You're trying to analyze and show specific parts of the fight.

Please man, obviously its not a full 10 seconds, you can tell the camera is switching inbetween Kick-Ass' fight and Hit-Girl's fight. They are happening simultaneously.

"Obviously" huh..

So you're telling me when they switch back to Mother Russia when she is walking towards the counter she teleported about 10 feet in a second?

Yeah..... Sure. Cause Kato fights skilled people all the time. Oh wait, he was having trouble with Seth Rogan... yeah...

He's having trouble trying to put his best friend in a coma and near dead? Do you honestly think he was trying to actually beat up his best friend like he does other people? I like how you try to low ball but when you talk about Hit-Girl you go all crazy.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman:

Define "instantly". Show me where she gets up. Becuase after that she closed her eyes and they had a gun fight.

a gunfight that lasted 2 seconds.

Again. IDC about her feats on adrenaline. "The forces of the punches" though its not even hard enough to move a 120 pound girl back?

Or maybe its because Hit-Girl is tanking the punches.....

Its completely necessary. You're trying to analyze and show specific parts of the fight.

"Obviously" huh..

So you're telling me when they switch back to Mother Russia when she is walking towards the counter she teleported about 10 feet in a second?

instant doesn't mean instant teleportation

He's having trouble trying to put his best friend in a coma and near dead? Do you honestly think he was trying to actually beat up his best friend like he does other people? I like how you try to low ball but when you talk about Hit-Girl you go all crazy.

I was joking about the Seth Rogan fight. But you tried to say Hit-Girl cant beat anybody with skill. And Kato hasn't even fought anybody with skill.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman:

It was a minute. You have no proof to indicate that she "got up instantly".

So you said it was impressive ebcuase she was "tanking the forces of the punches" and I said you say the word "force" as if they were really harp when they couldn't even move back a 120 pound girl or less. And your reply is "or maybe its becuase Hit-Girl is tanking the punches"? I don't get that. And she was on adrelanine, therefore those feats are useless. She isn't on it in this fight. She onyl did that stuff while she had a boost. Irrelevant. I'm done having this adrenaline feat debate with you.

You said it was simultaneous...

I was joking about the Seth Rogan fight. But you tried to say Hit-Girl cant beat anybody with skill. And Kato hasn't even fought anybody with skill.

Quote me.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman:

It was a minute. You have no proof to indicate that she "got up instantly".

So you said it was impressive ebcuase she was "tanking the forces of the punches" and I said you say the word "force" as if they were really harp when they couldn't even move back a 120 pound girl or less. And your reply is "or maybe its becuase Hit-Girl is tanking the punches"? I don't get that. And she was on adrelanine, therefore those feats are useless. She isn't on it in this fight. She onyl did that stuff while she had a boost. Irrelevant. I'm done having this adrenaline feat debate with you.

Yes, mother russia is impressive, and Hit-Girl was impressive to be able to tank the punches.

You said it was simultaneous...

And you got teleportation out that that?

Quote me.

Quote you? what?

Dude, i don't feel like arguing any more. so yeah this will probably be my last post.

Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kick-Ass, as of the second movie, will take out the Green Hornet, especially with his batons.

As for Hit-Girl vs. Kato... If this was a HTH I would give it to Kato based on Hit-Girl's fight with Frank D'Amico - Kato is bigger, stronger, and just as skilled. But with the given weapons, Hit-Girl's got this. Sword beats nunchucks - Kato will lose a limb, and then he's done for.

So the Kick-Ass/Hit-Girl team wins.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a great thread. I'm surprised I haven't seen this yet.

It comes down to Kato and Hit-Girl. Kato was able to slow down time to perceive things at a rate where he was faster than usual.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a good fight actually though I'd give this to Green Hornet and Kato.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Abcd1234567891

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kato likely solos, Hit Girl really isn't at skilled as people think she is, she's not on the level of someone like Jason Todd, Damian Wayne, John Wick, Rambo, Daredevil, Batman, or Moon Knight. She's on the level of Nite Owl from Watchmen. The only reason she seems like she's a character on the level of someone like Batman or Punisher is because people compare her to Kick-Ass and even someone like Rorshach would look like a Batman level character compared to him, so Kato could definitely Solo and Green Hornet could kill Kick-Ass but would lose to Hitgirl because at least she kinda knows how to fight

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well that was a relevant and worthy bump if I ever saw one.

Abcd1234567891

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Abcd1234567891

@allstarsuperman: Is that good thing or bad thing? Also I didn't realize how old this thread was, I just randomly saw it, so sorry about that

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abcd1234567891: There’s no reason to say “Hit-Girl doesn’t compare to *list of characters*” when movie Kato doesn’t either. That was wholly irrelevant.

Abcd1234567891

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Abcd1234567891

@allstarsuperman: Kato knows Jujitsu and Kung Fu which is more than Hit-Girl knows

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@abcd1234567891: False. Between behind the scenes, cast and creator interviews, Hit-Girl is stated to be trained in several martial arts. Taek Won Do, Krav Maga, Boxing, Kick-Boxing, Russian KGB style, and more that I can’t recall off the top of my head.

Kato only mentions Kung Fu in the movie, IIRC.

Abcd1234567891

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Abcd1234567891

@allstarsuperman: But doesn't Kato essentially have Vats from Fallout? That's a massive advantage all things considered and I'm pretty sure he also knew Jujitsu

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@abcd1234567891: Idk what Vatz is. You mean his whole “when my heart starts pumping, time slows down” thing? Yeah that’s good and really stylized but it doesn’t make him any faster than Mindy who can bullet time and clear a room just as fast.

Also, Hit-Girls mentioned martial arts include, Taek Won Do, Kung Fu, Muay Thai, Boxing, Kick-Boxing, Russian KGB, Aikido, Jeet Kun Do, and Jujitsu

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kato and the Green Hornet. Kato is ridiculously fast and has insane striking feats, and Britt, at least during the climax when he was able to speed up his reactions like Kato, was just as ridiculous. Without that he isn't as good as Kick-Ass but Kato kicking his ass in the 2nd act gave him decent durability feats so Britt could probably last a bit.