Hisoka Versus Gambit,Spider-man,Joker...

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By Rouflex

Hisoka

No Caption Provided

Versus

Gambit

No Caption Provided

Spider-man

No Caption Provided

Joker

No Caption Provided

Round 1:Moral on,No preps Map(Starts here but there's no rules or referee and contenders can get out)

No Caption Provided

Round 2:Moral Off,Map

No Caption Provided

Round 3:1month of preps and map is unknown until the battle

No Caption Provided

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Gambit and joker are non factors

but spiderman is very interesting

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Stompa

@rouflex: wow very good job to take the three comic characters that all have one or the other thing similar to hisoka.

Round 1 propably goes to hisoka because spidey and gambit have morals while hisoka and joker have none.

Round 2: propably goes to the team in a hard fought battle because spidey should be a good physical match for hisoka while gambits explosions are very dangerous for hisoka if they hit and joker is always a good distraction.

Round 3 I will give to hisoka. He and joker are both very good at prep but hisokas abilities give him more versatility IMO.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd personally give it to the team due to spider sense being theoretically able to sense bungee gum sneak attacks. Spidey is also physically stronger, and may even be faster. Gambit gives the extra push to cover for the versatility advantage hisoka has. Overall, the team should take it pretty well. Though joker is a non-factor really.

I don't recall any real prep feats for Hisoka...

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rouflex

@stompa said:

@rouflex: wow very good job to take the three comic characters that all have one or the other thing similar to hisoka

Humm thanks?

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Stompa

@dratini1331: Spidey is propably stronger then Hisoka but i guess he is faster. As for the prep: Hisoka managed to infiltrate the Spiders just to get a fight with their boss and even faked his prophesy not to get detected among other things. I honestly can´t recall any real "i-prep-for-a-battle" feat that´s true but he has proven his tactical and analytical mind and how to manipulate a situation. For me that´s what it takes to be a good prepper.

Yes in a direct battle Joker is a non factor but he is the best prepper here.

@rouflex said:

@stompa said:

@rouflex: wow very good job to take the three comic characters that all have one or the other thing similar to hisoka

Humm thanks?

That wasn´t meant sarcastic when i saw the thread i wondered how you came up with the team but then i realized what you did. I think that was very creativ.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't be surprised if they all died or passed out just by the pressure from Hisoka's nen

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stompa said:

@dratini1331: Spidey is propably stronger then Hisoka but i guess he is faster. As for the prep: Hisoka managed to infiltrate the Spiders just to get a fight with their boss and even faked his prophesy not to get detected among other things. I honestly can´t recall any real "i-prep-for-a-battle" feat that´s true but he has proven his tactical and analytical mind and how to manipulate a situation. For me that´s what it takes to be a good prepper.

Yes in a direct battle Joker is a non factor but he is the best prepper here.

While what you said is true, neither of the feats vs the Spiders is actually a prep feat. The first one was him outright killing his successor in combat, a fight we still know nothing about despite the movie apparently being all about the previous 4th. It wasn't really an infiltration, the spiders just have a simple membership system for the most part.

If you can beat any of the spiders at their own game, you replace them.

The other one isn't really prep, just quick thinking. That's also why I give hisoka a massive versatility edge over spidey. His power set is honestly more diverse, and we've seen him do a decent bit of insane things using his powers, e.g. when he fought Kastro and apparently replaced his own arm.

over all though, hisoka is a very spontaneous person, not so much for the whole prep thing, unless you count preparing gon for a fight with him...

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Good points but while their "recruiting-system" is simple he still had to constantly surpress his murderous intent because the others could feel it so it was still kind of an infiltration.

Like i said while Hisoka dosen´t have outright prep feats he shows all abilities need to be a good prepper and yes preparing Gon shows a lot of foresight and planning so i would call it "prep".

And the fight with Kastro showed his insane pain tolerance so i see him lasting a lot longer in a fight then any of the team could anticipate.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't be surprised if they all died or passed out just by the pressure from Hisoka's nen

That would be funny to watch.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else?

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh gosh this crap is old..

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hisoka should win via demarerialization by turning their arms to flower petals.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Joker dies instantly every round

Round 1 Spider-Man & Gambit

Round 2 Spider-man & Gambit

Round 3 Hisoka might win with prep time

Knutcracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did you know that Bungee gum has both the properties of rubber a gum?