Himura Kenshin vs Cassandra Cain

Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kenshin of the Rurouni Kenshi series vs Cassandra Cain.

- Full knowledge

- Kenshin is armed with a regular katana

- Cassie has her standard equipment

- Bloodlusted

- Winner by Death

- Setting is the empty streets of Gotham

Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Kenshin would be crazy powerful at street level. Unfortunately, I have no knowledge, like none, on Cassie Cain, which means I don't want to necessarily call it for one side or the other. I would love feats for her, and if anyone wants them I can provide feats for Kenshin.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenshin was insanely fast...I know Cassandra is Insanely skilled...like top in DC apparently.

Good fight.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thelocust619

Kenshin has shown abstract thinking, peak human speed and agility with an optimal build for it. A regular katana makes him crazy OP as he can cut through steel with a blunt one. As fast as he is he even beat an even FASTER kid that was definitely beyond human speed as he couldn't even be seen...and he was far from blood lusted. Can we get some feats for Cassandra? otherwise I take it she's bat girl level and suggest win by this technique I copied and pasted here: (trick is there's no other sword so he can technically use this with impunity)

Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki (天翔龍閃, Flash of the Heavenly Flying Dragon) - The secret ultimate technique of Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū, Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki is a powerful Battōjutsu technique whose secret lies in mastering the Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū while also discovering both the significance and insignificance of one's life. Though its form is that of any other Battōjutsu strike, the Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki differs in that - while a normal strike is performed by drawing the katana from its sheath on one side while stepping forward with the opposite foot - this strike adds yet another step mid-draw with the foot adjacent to the sheath. This endangers the user by possibly putting the adjacent leg into the free sword's path and draws one even closer to an opponent's sword than usual, but on the other hand, boosts both the power and the speed of the Battōjutsu swing. By realizing one's insignificance and risking life and limb to protect something else while, at the same time, taking one's own, fragile human life into consideration, the user is able to step into the small margin behind one's own drawn sword and in front of the sword of one's opponent without fail, delivering a godspeed blow of monstrous power. Additionally, like other Battōjutsu moves of Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū, Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki is a two-step move and, if its secret should be anticipated and the strike itself blocked or dodged, the second step comes immediately into effect. The immense force of the enhanced draw cuts the air in front of it and creates a powerful vaccum in its wake as the deflected air rushes back into place. Any opponent to deflect or dodge the first swing will automatically be subject to this vaccuum and inexorably pulled closer to the user. Additionally, with the great amount of force being applied to the Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki, a missed swing leads naturally into a spin akin to the Ryūkansen. The added momentum of the spin in addition to the pulling force of the vaccum on both side results in a second strike that greatly dwarfs the first in power. The Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki is first seen being used by Kenshin against Hiko Seijūrō XIII and its second strike is first seen being used by Kenshin against Shishio Makoto.

Avatar image for your_friendly_azn
Your_Friendly_Azn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol I think Kenshin takes this, Kenshin has faced assassins greater than CC IMO. But he has never done it without injury, however since he is bloodlusted and armed with a katana there is little doubt in my mind that he can take this. Knowing Kenshin's moves is not all you need to know in order to beat him, he adapts and has a variety of killing moves. Kenshin takes this.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Kenshin has shown abstract thinking, peak human speed and agility with an optimal build for it. A regular katana makes him crazy OP as he can cut through steel with a blunt one. As fast as he is he even beat an even FASTER kid that was definitely beyond human speed as he couldn't even be seen...and he was far from blood lusted. Can we get some feats for Cassandra? otherwise I take it she's bat girl level and suggest win by this technique I copied and pasted here: (trick is there's no other sword so he can technically use this with impunity)

Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki (天翔龍閃, Flash of the Heavenly Flying Dragon) - The secret ultimate technique of Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū, Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki is a powerful Battōjutsu technique whose secret lies in mastering the Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū while also discovering both the significance and insignificance of one's life. Though its form is that of any other Battōjutsu strike, the Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki differs in that - while a normal strike is performed by drawing the katana from its sheath on one side while stepping forward with the opposite foot - this strike adds yet another step mid-draw with the foot adjacent to the sheath. This endangers the user by possibly putting the adjacent leg into the free sword's path and draws one even closer to an opponent's sword than usual, but on the other hand, boosts both the power and the speed of the Battōjutsu swing. By realizing one's insignificance and risking life and limb to protect something else while, at the same time, taking one's own, fragile human life into consideration, the user is able to step into the small margin behind one's own drawn sword and in front of the sword of one's opponent without fail, delivering a godspeed blow of monstrous power. Additionally, like other Battōjutsu moves of Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū, Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki is a two-step move and, if its secret should be anticipated and the strike itself blocked or dodged, the second step comes immediately into effect. The immense force of the enhanced draw cuts the air in front of it and creates a powerful vaccum in its wake as the deflected air rushes back into place. Any opponent to deflect or dodge the first swing will automatically be subject to this vaccuum and inexorably pulled closer to the user. Additionally, with the great amount of force being applied to the Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki, a missed swing leads naturally into a spin akin to the Ryūkansen. The added momentum of the spin in addition to the pulling force of the vaccum on both side results in a second strike that greatly dwarfs the first in power. The Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki is first seen being used by Kenshin against Hiko Seijūrō XIII and its second strike is first seen being used by Kenshin against Shishio Makoto.

It was already explained his sword is not blunt, but has the sharp side on the back. Really clever trick.