Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

This is zoro Pre-Thriller Bark Arc

Kenshin is fully bloodlusted and has a regular unbreakable Katana.

Battle takes place in Kenshin's neighborhood

Starting distance is 20 feet.

Kal-El Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only version of Zoro that Kenshin could beat is pre-Arlong Park.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DeathHero61

i call major BS

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Well, it might be a tad bit dramatic...

But he's not too far off.

Jmarshmallow

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

not really arlong zoro gets his head speed blitzed off. He won't even get a chance to fight. Thats how downsided the fight would be. Hell i'd argue that sanosuke would beat him after a good fight, might even stomp him.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DeathHero61

Bump

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DBVSE7

Spite in Zoros favor..

jk I wish I remembered what Kenshin is like when he fights >.< its been awile since ive seen that show

Kal-El Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

not really arlong zoro gets his head speed blitzed off. He won't even get a chance to fight. Thats how downsided the fight would be. Hell i'd argue that sanosuke would beat him after a good fight, might even stomp him.

Arlong Park Zoro fought and beat Ochi(or whatever the octopus fishman's name was) and even managed to stall Arlong long enough for Sanji to free Luffy from being trapped in concrete underwater all while suffering from the same type of injury that Kenshin received from Enishi with far less rest or medical attention than Kenshin had before the final fight of the manga. Zoro, even back then, was a mental and physical tank and neither Kenshin or Sano(who really only fought one legit guy in the entire manga, Anji) would really have much for him.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kal_el_summers: Hachi

Kenshin gets physically manhandled, tell me when the bishonen can lift a house or cut steel

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DeathHero61

@deathhero61 said:

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

Arlong Park Zoro fought and beat Ochi(or whatever the octopus fishman's name was) and even managed to stall Arlong long enough for Sanji to free Luffy from being trapped in concrete underwater all while suffering from the same type of injury that Kenshin received from Enishi with far less rest or medical attention than Kenshin had before the final fight of the manga. Zoro, even back then, was a mental and physical tank and neither Kenshin or Sano(who really only fought one legit guy in the entire manga, Anji) would really have much for him.

Hachi would be destroyed by kenshin though, the fact that he struggled with him is hilarious. And can you show me scans on him "stalling" arlong? because i recall things differently. Arlong zoro is nowhere close to kenshin's stats. In fact he would be physically overpowered.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kal_el_summers: Hachi

Kenshin gets physically manhandled, tell me when the bishonen can lift a house or cut steel

He can actually cut steel. Prior to the actual feat he was asked if he could slash a steel ship during the shishio makoto arc, he said he could but not under the water.(take note he is not mihawk so its not like kenshin can cut it from a distance.)

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Strongarm

@deathhero61: cut lamp post, flipped it to smash the guy with the crank gatling

stats wise he is way below

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: cut lamp post, flipped it to smash the guy with the crank gatling

stats wise he is way below

Show me arlong zoro doing anything even close. Plus he sliced it and in that exact second he threw it at the guy. So its not like it took much effort.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: says pre thriller bark in the OP

not pre arlong

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DeathHero61

@strongarm: You are the one arguing that pre-arlong zoro beats kenshin.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strongarm: Oh alright, anyway i don't believe kenshin has higher stats. Only in speed. But with the stats zoro has post cp9 arc. I believe kenshin can keep up based on feats. Kenshin is far more skilled than zoro IMHO. He can probably take down zoro with pure skill alone.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: not even speed, flash step limited to one room. He is weak on range,

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strongarm: In speed he has zoro outclassed. Lets not start this argument. Zoro is at best massively supersonic if not low supersonic. With hypersonic reactions. Kenshin has both hypersonic speeds and hypersonic reactions. Weak on range? not really. He has one good range move which actually really shows his striking strength.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: show me a scan of hypersoni kenshin?

aimdodging a gatling and dissapearing in a room is no big

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DeathHero61

@deathhero61: show me a scan of hypersoni kenshin?

aimdodging a gatling and dissapearing in a room is no big

Outrunning an explosion. Something your precious gum gum boy did. With precog.

Nine Strikes in a single instant.

Kuzuryūsen (九頭龍閃, Nine-Headed Dragon Flash) - A dashing attack that uses Shinsoku (Godspeed) to simultaneously strike all nine vital spots on the foe's body from a normal kendō stance, as each of these nine points are the main targets for different swordstyles (only different styles target different ones). It is said to be undodgeable and nearly unblockable, and is taught as a prerequisite for the succession technique. It is also Hiko Seijūrō XIII's signature move. Users who are faster than the Hiten Mitsurugi, however, are able to evade the attack, as seen with Sōjirō. The strength of the move's "nine heads" will differ greatly depending on the strength of the user. Kenshin's Kuzuryūsen is powerful, but is countered at one point by Yukishiro Enishi, while Hiko's Kuzuryūsen allows him to instantly down the immense Fuji with no prior attacks.

Kuzuryūsen

• The nine heads of the targets are in counterclockwise while looking towards the target from the user's view:
    • Karatake (唐竹/幹竹, Tang Bamboo/Tree Trunk Bamboo) Aimed at above head with downward strike: 壱 (ichi, one)
    • Sakagesagiri (逆袈裟切り, Inverted Kasaya Cutter) Aimed at right shoulder diagonally: 弐 (ni, two)
    • Miginagi (右薙, Right Mower) Aimed at right arm's center from the side: 参 (san, three)
    • Migikiriage (右切上, Right Cutting Upward) Aimed at right arm's bottom/right wrist diagonally: 肆 (shi, four)
    • Sakakaze (逆風, Inverted Wind) Aimed at groin area from below via upward stroke, or straight from front: 伍 (go, five)
    • Hidarikiriage (左切上, Left Cutting Upward) Aimed at left arm's bottom/left wrist diagonally: 陸 (riku, six)
    • Hidarinagi (左薙, Left Mower) Aimed at left arm's center from the side: 漆 (shitsu, seven)
    • Kesagiri (袈裟切り, Kasaya Cutter) Aimed at left shoulder diagonally: 捌 (hatsu, eight)
  • Tsuki/Shitotsu (刺突, Thrusting/Thorn Stab) Aimed at center of chest, at breastbone: 玖 (kyuu, nine)

No Caption Provided

Nine different vital points struck in a single split second. Zoro doesn't have that level of combat speed based on feats. Also,

Disappearing? Ummm. sojiro is ridiculously faster than both zoro and luffy.

Show me zoro doing any of this via speed.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: aimdodging is not precog and sano aided him in the jump

shinsoku being speed of light is hyperbole

not faster than luffy or zoro by a mile, he needs to react to a laser or dodge an explosion point blank at least

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DeathHero61

@strongarm said:

@deathhero61: aimdodging is not precog and sano aided him in the jump

shinsoku being speed of light is hyperbole

not faster than luffy or zoro by a mile, he needs to react to a laser or dodge an explosion point blank at least

The doesn't debunk the nine strikes in a instant, plus i can show you more scans of him doing that technique.

I never said it was the speed of light.

It beats any feat i seen luffy and zoro doing with speed alone. Outrunning an explosion with pure speed and reflexes beat dodging it with precog(the same precog that was apparently good enough to allow him to dodge light beam lasers.)

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Doesn't happen in an instant if shishio can counter it

kuro has better speed feats

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points