Slight knowledge of each other

ROUND 1

All at natural levels

ROUND 2

All at there most powerful

VS

VS

#2 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Well let's just say that the Power Puff Girls are simply no match against Aku... also known as Dormammu in Marvel comics.

#3 Posted by slacker the hacker (7844 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor said:

Well let's just say that the Power Puff Girls are simply no match against Aku... also known as Dormammu in Marvel comics.

PPG could beat regular Aku IMO as for what Aku came from probably not. Yes I can back up these statements

#4 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Aku defeats them all.

#5 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio

Middle image isn't working but I'm assuming its Discord from Friendship is magic? I'm going to have go give it to him. He's a massive reality warper who can has almost no limits in his magic. If you've ever watched Star Trek, he's basically Q. Pretty sure he can just vanish the others from existence.

#6 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know who dischord is, but even on a casual day Him moves the Sun with a slight of his hand. At full power his durability is insane as he took on a beating from the PPG and just waved it off as if they were flies.

#7 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio

Discord moved the sun and moon with just a thought over the course of a day effortlessly.

#8 Posted by Wolfrazer (7478 posts) - - Show Bio

I think HIM could actually have just destroyed the PPG any time but due to plot reasons(obviously and being the main characters) it could never happen. But anyway, don't really know much about Discord so I dunno.

#9 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh good god, I thought it was HIM the band, I was about to say "HIM loses EVERYTHING!'

#10 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I actually think that's true for him. Though with all that power I'm wondering why he never at least turns himself into a non physical state when the girls are attacking him.

#11 Edited by Wolfrazer (7478 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omarpool:  Plot reasons, I mean I have a real hard time believing that an omnipotent villain could lose to 3 girls from some lab accident. Plus he did take over the world, now granted its cause the PPG were gone for 50 years...but I don't buy that.
#12 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I figured plot reasons. Though maybe he just goes through different power levels daily? Just speculation. At the end this fight would probably be between Discord and Him. Two reality manipulators. I've seen them both in action and I think it'd be Discord taking this. Though with some persuading I could change my mind.

#13 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omarpool said:
Yeah I figured plot reasons. Though maybe he just goes through different power levels daily? Just speculation. At the end this fight would probably be between Discord and Him. Two reality manipulators. I've seen them both in action and I think it'd be Discord taking this. Though with some persuading I could change my mind.
Maybe HIM's regular power out-side of his dimension is limited? Or maybe the girls posses some sort of immunity against his powers.
In the episode he took over the planet,he turned into a huge demon and took a beating from the girls way better than he ever did in the series,maybe he has to take control of a dimension before being able to acess his full power .
Based on what i have seen,Him and Aku are prety powerfull,but Discord simply looked more impressive,his reality manipulation powers were massive and put him above the other 2,IMO.

However,at full power,it is prety hard to tell,i dont think we will ever discover just how powerfull HIM was.....Aku seemed like a decent magician with great shape-shifting abilites though.
#14 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9199 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wolfrazer said:
@Omarpool:  Plot reasons, I mean I have a real hard time believing that an omnipotent villain could lose to 3 girls from some lab accident. Plus he did take over the world, now granted its cause the PPG were gone for 50 years...but I don't buy that.
True, although Aku did get his tail whipped by those elemental chicks that were guarding the gem to all the waters of the world. 

#15 Posted by Wolfrazer (7478 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty:  Eh ya, but again but those were elementals not 3 little 5 yr old girls(they are 5 right?)
#16 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9199 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wolfrazer said:
@OmegaDynasty:  Eh ya, but again but those were elementals not 3 little 5 yr old girls(they are 5 right?)
Think there was only three for some reason.  
#17 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@Omarpool: You did say that Dischord took a day to move the sun and moon, even effortlessly, it still took a day. Him moved the Sun in seconds, and then moved it right back in the same amount of time. He also took over the world (this includes the bootleg justice league, Monkey, and the genius Dexter. I assume this because they seem to share the same universe.). Tho9ugh i still need to hear some more feats on Dischord to make a decision.

#18 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio

@Matezoide Yeah maybe he operates similarly to Shuma Gorath? And yeah he looked powerful but it took him 50 years without the girls to get there. Maybe he was more powerful because of all the citizens he controlled? @Soul Rebel No I meant he moved the sun and the moon randomly several times over the course of a day without effort. It took like a second for the sun and moon to switch spots.

#19 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio

Though would that be over the course of a day since several "days" passed in that short time?

#20 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@Omarpool: That's pretty impressive, think Him could do it as well, but not instantaneously, probably like three seconds each time unless he was at full power. He was only at casual levels when he did it, at full power he could probably make the sun and moon just disappear completely. What are Dischords other feats?

#21 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soul Rebel. Sorry got a bit busy and a bit lazy. I will be back later with a list of feats. Unless someone does one before I get around to it. That'd be nice.

#22 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4444 posts) - - Show Bio

Him

then

Aku

for both rounds

#23 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah so Discord feats. He's the spirit of Chaos apparently. Even after being a stone statue for 1000 years he knew about the main characters strengths and weaknesses somehow. He broke past a lock spell that was only able to be accessed by Celestia. He could change his form in a moment in anyway he pleased. Example: He was part of a stained glass window and moved about it as he pleased and even changed his size while in it and moved to other windows freely. He took off his own head, turned into a balloon, butterflies, and other things. He was able to remove the wings and horns of some of the characters instantly. He changed the landscape and characters as he pleased. (Floating chunks of land, soapy roads, chocolate rain, changing the wildlife, the list goes on) Basically changing anything to whatever whenever he thought of a new change for his amusement. He corrupted and changed the main characters and turned them against eachother. He did this by playing mind games, then hypnotizing them when they were weakened mentally. He couldn't bring one of the character's spirits down with his words so he demonstrated he could change their personality drastically with a single touch. He's basically a really powerful reality warper and is meant to be Q from Star Trek. (The show's creator was a huge star trek fan and hired the actor who played him to voice discord.) He was only defeated by a plot device known as the elements as harmony which basically activate and make the bad guys go away. Really powerful magic thingys to stop a guy like that. Anyway I feel like I left some stuff out. Anyone reading this think I have let me know. Sorry for lateness. I'll accept any tardies to my record.

#24 Edited by Albertphytagoras (1932 posts) - - Show Bio

By feats?

Aku>Discord>Him.

By fan wanking?

Discord>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Him>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Aku.

#25 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Aku

#26 Edited by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

Ill say aku I think him was just a transvestite on drugs because he was never really difficult to defeat mojojojo was always perceived as a bigger threat.

#27 Posted by gunswordfist_ (185 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's Discord? Also, would Him be able to hurt Aku? I know Him is a pretty good reality alterer but only magic weapons work against Aku.

#28 Posted by Cor_Tsar (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

@albertphytagoras: Whaat? Aku has 5 feats. tanking arrows and normal weapons, taking over the world(off panel) and the other 3 are being stomped by Jack... everytime. Honestly, the Guardian shoulda been killed Aku, Aku is not that good. Him and Dischord have outer planetary feats with both the sun and moon, and Him also took over the world. Dischord is honestly the most impressive since he moved the sun and moon instantaneously(i still haven't seen this though). And Him at the wave of his hand was about to destroy the planet by moving it into the sun(In the episode Custody Battle, where Him tries to impress the Rowdy Ruff Boys with his power)

#29 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8901 posts) - - Show Bio

Him

Honestly, I always thought the only reason he lost was because his priority had always been looking fabulous over being a nigh-omnipotent dimensional ruling demon prince and his scuffles with the PPGs was just a minor distraction.

#30 Edited by KingOfAsh (3627 posts) - - Show Bio

Time-f**kery brings victory to Aku.

#31 Posted by Albertphytagoras (1932 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar:

You forgot time manipulation, Wheater manipulation, Evil clone creation, Light/FTL speed travel, Mountain busting and being night invulnerable to anything with the exception of the sword made by goddness and will power of good people.

#32 Posted by Cor_Tsar (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

@albertphytagoras: When has Aku showed any of this. Mountain busting? When has he mountain busted? He can't even city bust without the public fighting back. He can send people through time, it's not like he can stop or fast forward time. And he can teleport, he doesn't need FTL travel speed.

#33 Posted by DeathandGrim (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

Aku is just nasty

#35 Posted by Cor_Tsar (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

@albertphytagoras: I have been proven wrong :(. Still not nearly as impressive as Him though who can easily move the sun, and tanks the girls punches all day at full power(Each who can essentially perform all physical feats that Aku had, and one who can lift a mountain with one hand)