Daredevil (2)

Mikep12

Deathstroke New 52 (4)

Batwing (3) should be here

Rose Wilson (2) should be here

Kitana (1)

Batman (2)

Rules

• Everyone is in character, and team work is a factor.
  • Death or KO matches. No BFR.
  • Standard Gear is just that, Standard. Anything they used more than twice, and have access to currently is standard. Vehicles are limited to Bikes, or Horses.
  • All characters are current. Unless a current character is Overpowered or Depowered from their norm. Example, Hellverine was Overpowered, and Cornellverine is Depowered. So we stick to average Wolverine.
  • Psychics and Soul Manipulators will play a role, but can only dominate mentally one person at a time. They can also affect a whole group as well with mental illusions, or mental pains. They cannot however mind rape a group, or mentally/soul KO anyone.
  • Teledismemberment is not allowed. No reality warping or time manipulation. Cannot Summon anything larger than a building.
  • Characters over Hypersonic are limited to Hypersonic. Most of these characters are arguable of being Hypersonic plus by some feats, and not by others. So just hypersonic (Mach 5) is the ruling.
  • Every Team will have access to Wiki info on opponents.
  • Two Weeks till votes.

Battle Field

Top Team starts far right, Bottom Team starts far left.

No Caption Provided

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for stealth_warrior
Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Stealth_Warrior

@cdiddyman911: Hey,can i change my teams name?I want the name to be Brand-NewMutants.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By cdiddyman911
Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: Actully,that was a dint type that rigth.The name of the team is Brand-New Mutants.Also,who should start?Me or Mike?

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: Actully,that was a dint type that rigth.The name of the team is Brand-New Mutants.Also,who should start?Me or Mike?

Okay.

You guess decide whom should start.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stealth_warrior

Introductions:

Batwing: Lucas "Luke" Fox was born into a family of wealth and prestige. He is the son of Wayne Enterprise's president and CEO, Lucius Fox. The accomplished mixed martial artist and MIT graduate takes over the identity of Batwing after David Zavimbe resigns.

Katana: A superb samurai, she uses her deadly sword, The Soultaker, to fight evil around the world. The mystic sword contains the soul of every person killed by it and Katana can communicate with those souls. She is currently a member of the Birds of Prey.

Rose Wilson: Rose Wilson is the highly trained warrior daughter of Deathstroke and Adeline Wilson(originally Lillian Worth). Rose was a member of N.O.W.H.E.R.E. and a trusted minion of Harvest, but has since left the organization.

Deathstroke: Genetically engineered to surpass all human limits, Slade Wilson was once a soldier, but now works as one of the most feared assassins in the DC Universe. He has frequently clashed with the Teen Titans, the Justice League and Batman.

Batman: Bruce Wayne witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swearing to avenge them. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on criminals' fear, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, the legendary Batman was born.

These are all copied from the Vine itself. I find it helpful to get straight to the debate rather than waist time on introduction. I'll let you state your plan first then get to my plan. This should be interesting.

Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: Wait for me!As soon as my other CAVs start i will make my opner.

Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Stealth_Warrior

@mikep12:

Introductions:

Wolverine:

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, enhanced senses, and bone claws in his hands that, along with his skeleton, are coated in adamantium, Wolverine is the ultimate weapon.

Cyclops:

The first X-Man, Scott Summers possesses the mutant ability to emit powerful force blasts from his eyes. He is visually distinctive for the ruby quartz visor he wears to control his devastating power. A born leader, Cyclops succeeded his mentor Professor X to command the X-Men.

Gambit:

Gambit is a charming master thief turned X-Man. He possesses the mutant ability to charge inanimate objects with kinetic energy, causing them to explode, he is also extremely agile because of his powers. Gambit's signature move is throwing charged playing cards.

Daredevil:

As a child, Matt Murdock was blinded by a radioactive waste while trying to save a stranger that was about to get hit by a truck that was carrying it. In turn his other senses were heightened to superhuman sharpness, and he gained a form of "radar sense". By day he is a successful trial lawyer, but by night he guards Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil.

Have we meet our new friends?Good.

Stratagy:

I think that my team holds a great adventage in these aspects and i will show you why:

-Tactical Leadership and skill.

During the X-Men/Dark Avengers's Utopia crossover. Cyclops led his entire race to victory against expert strategist Norman Osbourne, dividing up his X-Men into perfect strike teams, saving mutants from captivity and outwitting Norman, all while making the Mutants looks good on camera. This is such a massive feat that it's basically the crux of the whole crossover

-Power output.

Cyclops

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cyclops-vs-wolverine-rules-included-403437/

At the link abouve,you can see that Scott removes his visor resulting in a Sentinel being completally destroyd and even Logan remarks that now he knows why Cyclops is the leader.

http://www.comicsrecommended.com/articles/marvel/xmen_foundation_cyclops_000.html

During their very first outing, in X-Men issue no. 1, the X-Men go up against Magneto. The arch-villain surrounds himself with a powerful magnetic shield, it is up to Cyclops to penetrate it. As seen below, he uses maximum power; so much force that he eventually does penetrate the shield staggering even the mighty Magneto.

The optic blasts are used just as we expect - as a destructive force. Cyclops blasts through some debris, also in the first issue.

In an adventure against the Sentinels, Cyclops destroys Sentinel equipment with ease.

In the second issue, he saves some bystanders by turning some falling masonry into powder.

Twice during the first twenty issues Cyclops functions as a human battering ram. Magneto and his Brotherhood of Evil Mutants get a surprise in issue no. 5 as Cyke's force beam breaches the metal door of their sanctum.

When the X-Men meet the Avengers they are definitely outpowered by Earth's Mightiest Heroes but not before Cyclops impressively disarms Thor - bouncing Mjolnir from the Thunder God's hand and off Iron Man to boot!

When the X-Men first encounter the Sentinels the giant robots still didn't have the ability to adjust to mutant powers, making them easy pickings for Mr.Summers.

Fine control is also displayed in destroying Iceman's ice block without harming Bobby - also part of the first issue's Danger Room sequence.

Gambit:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/gambit-god_spawn-vs-kraven-bringnit-challenge-a-vi-690249/

Here you will see that:

He can make a house explode.

And a car.

And a ancor.

-Long range attacks.

(See the abouve)

-Destructive force.

(See the abouve)

-Combat skill.

As most now, Wolverine has regularly had his martial talent lauded as being one of the best around Marvel Earth

In terms of pure knowledge, Wolverine has been regularly noted to have mastered every martial art that exists on the planet Earth along with a 7/7 fighting skill rating(Meaning you have mastered everything there is) to boot.

During Manifest Destiny, Wolverine's Kung Fu teacher Master Po noted that in just in the single martial art of Kung Fu alone, Wolverine has mastered 18 different forms.

In another instance from Manifest Destiny, Wolverine noted how he had managed to take his martial mastery to the point where he had mastered alien martial arts from some of the most lauded combat priests of Shi"ar temples. He even as a showing of technical knowledge that backs up this statement that I will showcase later.

In another showcasing of his vast knowledge, Kid Omega recently read Wolverine's mind in order to learn how to fly a ket, and just through a short scan of Wolverine's mind, he came back out with knowing 57 different ways to kill a man.

Just like with all other high end martial artists like Iron and Batman, Wolverine has a thoroughly expounded on training history that explains the source of his vast knowledge.

He's undergone training sessions with Master Po, a vaunted Kung Fu master.

He has also trained under Silver Samurai.

This is a man skilled enough with the blade to slice bullets in half after they have been fired.

He also improved so greatly while training under Shang Chi during Origins in his younger days that by time they had finished, Shang was referring to Wolverine as the master:

And another tidbit in regards to Wolverine's martial talent, his martial exploits during Manifest Destiny were great enough to earn him the title of "The Fist of Legend":

-Senses.

Daredevil:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/KingAvengerMarvel/news/?a=50676

Even with the surrounding smells hindering his senses, Matt can still smell gunpowder from a sniper's gun two blocks away and several stories up

Don't lie to Matt Murdock in the courtroom...he can "hear" you lying by change in hearbeats. (Lie Detector)

Daredevil detects a sniper getting ready to shoot him and not only does he chase the sniper down, he changes into his DD costume before throwing his baton and disabling the shooter. He also easily breaks the shooters rifle.

Daredevil tracks a man on the smell of cigar alone

Uses a combo of his sense of touch and strength to detect the weakest points of steel bars in order to bend them.

Detects a fired arrow and catches it.

Mapping out the area around him.

Senses the oxygen of a burning flame.

Holds his own against Venom.

Saves Elektra from being killed by one of Bulleye's cards.

Wolverine:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/KingAvengerMarvel/news/?a=49311

Dr. Doom and Arcade have Wolverine in a trap that is designed to confound his sense and keep him off balance. We get a flash back to Wolverine’s days in the Canadian Military with the Hudson’s and a brief explanation of his super senses and why he is so irritable. Wolverine senses are so acute “that he responds to subliminal cues” that other people don’t even notice.

Is able to senses a ghost that even the sensors of the Danger Room could not.

Even though Wolverine's enhanced senses are picking up nothing alarming in their environment Wolverine can still detect that there's not only a danger nearby, but even where it's/he's located

Physicals.

Im to tired so i will get into this one in another post.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stealth_warrior

Looking at your team this should be pretty easy for my team to finish them off without much effort.

First, Batwing will start by taking Katana's sword Soultaker, and then proceed to fly over the map while invisible and scout out your team, pointing my team in the right direction. If Batwing comes into confrontation with your team, it'll be pretty easy for him to take them out with his wide variety of versatile long distance attacks as well as his invisibility which should allow him to avoid the eye sight of your team.

• Laser blast
  • Energy Blast
  • Mini-bombs
  • AOE nerve strike blast
  • Knockout Gas

I'll provide the scans later as CV is acting strange right now but yes he posses all of this gear which should handily bring down your team with the slight chance of Wolverine but at this point he'd probably be highly weakened and any of my team could come in and finish him off.

Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12:

Batwing cant hope to take out my team.Even with his invisibility,Wolverine and Daredevil can still sense him in the area.Cyclops with the info that hes got on his oponents teams will inded take Batwing's into consideration and make a plan against it.

Cyclops and Gambit together are more than enogth to take Batwing out with they power output and long range attacks.

One blast from Cyclops and Batwing is out.

Batwing will have to be suicidal to go against my team alone.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mikep12

@stealth_warrior

Elaborate! Show me scans of Daredevil or Wolverine sensing invisible beings who are also flying way up in the air. Tell me what any of your team will do (especially Cyclops) to beat Batwing while he's invisible and up in the air firing down on your team. Saying someone will make a plan to do something is like saying Batman wins with prep. It doesn't work if you don't elaborate.

Scans:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12:

I have already show you scans and i even already show how Wolverine can sense invisible opponents.

He was able to sense a ghost that even the sensors in the Danger Room could not.

Daredevil can(as i already have showed) map the area around him.

His Radar Sense and hearing could hear Batwing and detect his location.

Batwing cannot tag my team as my team haves the skill to dogde his attacks as i already showed.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mikep12

I have already show you scans and i even already show how Wolverine can sense invisible opponents.

I know all of this but can he sense invisible people in the air?

He was able to sense a ghost that even the sensors in the Danger Room could not.

Impressive! Scans? And sorry if they were in your post but that was some what convoluted and I wouldn't mind if you just put the scans in the actual debate.

Daredevil can(as i already have showed) map the area around him.

Even far up in the air?

His Radar Sense and hearing could hear Batwing and detect his location.

Again even way up in the air? And even if that was the case, what exactly is he going to do? I know he could tell Cyclops but that isn't necessarily the easiest of things and I doubt Scott which just blast aim-Lesly into the air

Batwing cannot tag my team as my team haves the skill to dogde his attacks as i already showed.

They don't have the skill to doge countless energy blast from invisible places up in the air all day so I think I'll be fine.

Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12:

If Daredevil senses Batwing in the air,he will tell Cyclops and Cyclops will tell the team to take cover.

He and the team,will make a new plan of attack and they will sucedd in taking Batwing down.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cdiddyman911
mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stealth_warrior

If Daredevil senses Batwing in the air,he will tell Cyclops and Cyclops will tell the team to take cover.

So are you going to show me Logan, or Daredevil sensing an opponent in the air? If not your team gets an aerial assault from the air.

He and the team,will make a new plan of attack and they will sucedd in taking Batwing down.

Once again, elaborate! What do you mean when you say "the team, will make a new plan"? That's like me saying once again saying "Batman wins, because he's Batman". If you don't elaborate then it just doesn't work.

Also your going to go inside a building? Cool, Batwing is at least in the 4 to 5 ton class, as he had dished it out with what were at least 8 ton class villains, as well as having Batman, and Deathstroke on my team who utilize deadly explosives. So basically we bring down the building on your team.

Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12:

Daredevil sense the smell of gun powder from a sniper gun that was 2 blocks away and several stories up.

Logan can sense invisible beings that even high-tech sensors could not.

Moving on to the other members of your team i think i have the adventage.

Cyclops and Gambit haves the power output and control to put down your team as i already have showed.

Cyclops will remove his visor if he demms it necessary.

The same applys to Gambit.Your team will get da hole deck if Gambit deems it necessary.

Neither one of your team members haves the durability to withstand the power output of a nuke.And yes,Cyclops can nuke the hole place if he removes his visor.

Gambit haves house-busting power output at minimum and he can charge Deathstroke and Batman armors.He has charge Captain America's armor so i dont see why not.

Wolverine haves the healing factor,durabilty and skill to take down your team.

Daredevil haves the skill and a Radar Sense to tangle with your team.

Your turn.

Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stealth_warrior wait you tagged me? Damn it vine! Let me get my finisher in and you can get yours then we can do votes.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil sense the smell of gun powder from a sniper gun that was 2 blocks away and several stories up.

Cool! Scans?

Logan can sense invisible beings that even high-tech sensors could not.

Like I said even high up in the air blasting them with paralyzing blast?

Moving on to the other members of your team i think i have the adventage.

Cyclops and Gambit haves the power output and control to put down your team as i already have showed.

I agree but they both get taken down by Batwing before they have time to do anything.

Cyclops will remove his visor if he demms it necessary.

The same applys to Gambit.Your team will get da hole deck if Gambit deems it necessary.

So your team is just going to have Cyclops spam his eye beams and risk the harm of innocents in nearby areas? I guess.....

Neither one of your team members haves the durability to withstand the power output of a nuke.And yes,Cyclops can nuke the hole place if he removes his visor.

Lol! I doubt Cyclop's is just going to spam his energy blast but okay. Also what makes you say there the equivalent to a Nuke? Anyway I doubt he'll do any of these things for reason already explained and that doesn't help you when trying to bring down Batwing.

Gambit haves house-busting power output at minimum and he can charge Deathstroke and Batman armors.He has charge Captain America's armor so i dont see why not.

Wolverine haves the healing factor,durabilty and skill to take down your team.

And guess what! Cap survive the blast! Both Bruce and Slade have survived blast even without there suits.

Your turn.

Well you sure haven't shown it.

Some points:

• You've already screwed yourself over when you said your team would be entering the building in which my team will bring it down. (No going back)
  • Batwing piratically solos your team by attacking from with ranged attacks
  • We've both posted a lack of scans but I've shown enough to present that Batwing could solo

I'm Done!

Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12:

Do you even bother to check the links?

I already show you how my team can sense Batwing even if Batwing is invisible and high up in the air.

Batwing gets sensed by my team and gets taken down and just before you even think that Batwing haves the speed to dogde Cyclops blasts i sugest you pay attencion to this link.

http://www.comicvine.com/cyclops/4005-1459/forums/cyclops-respect-thread-22293/

In Uncanny X-Men #93 Cyclops fights Quicksilver, and Quicksilver himself remarks that only his speed saved him from being hit by Cyclops.

Your team dosent have the skill that my team haves nor the durability that my team.

And i dint even show some of Logan best combat feats.

Cyclops blasts are enougth to put your team down.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stealth_warrior

Do you even bother to check the links?

Do you even read the post? I asked if you could post the scans in the thread instead of in some giant convoluted passage and why

I already show you how my team can sense Batwing even if Batwing is invisible and high up in the air.

No you really haven't. The best thing you've shown is that at least one of your team can smell me but the rest can't do anything at all.

Batwing gets sensed by my team and gets taken down and just before you even think that Batwing haves the speed to dogde Cyclops blasts i sugest you pay attencion to this link.

You meanDareDevil senses my team and does what. Tell Cyclops to aimlessly fire into the air?

http://www.comicvine.com/cyclops/4005-1459/forums/cyclops-respect-thread-22293/

In Uncanny X-Men #93 Cyclops fights Quicksilver, and Quicksilver himself remarks that only his speed saved him from being hit by Cyclops.

Lol! Using respect threads and and other threads. Cool.

Your team dosent have the skill that my team haves nor the durability that my team.

And i dint even show some of Logan best combat feats.

Cyclops blasts are enougth to put your team down.

Well your own plan has already resulted in your own failure so I'm not neccesarily concerned but I'm done and your team gets a buidling brought down of there head

Votes!

@omgomgwtfwtf@wyldsong@lukehero@pr0metheus@i_like_swords

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@cdiddyman911: @stealth_warrior: @mikep12:

Luke's Super Long A$$ review. Please read, fair & balanced, healthy constructive criticism.

Alright, I don't know what's up with some people on comic vine. But, in a tourney you have to post scans. @frozen and I have had a conversation about this. So have @i_like_swords and I.

Building a post in a tourney is like making a standard sandwich. The meat of your post is your argument(The Text). The bread is your scans, gifs, and videos. They support the meat & hold up your sandwich post. Respect thread links, quotes from other viners who are universally considered experts in that particular comic vine field of study, known facts about a weapon or character; well all that stuff is the lettuce, tomatoes, honey mustard, and mayo to your sandwich. That's all the extra stuff that helps make your post more tasty.

Without the bread(proof), nothing holds up the meat(the text). You get it?

Even though Mike was kinda lazy on this one with the proof, at least he post something. I kind see things from his point of view though, once he saw his opponent wasn't or couldn't post proof, I supposed he relaxed and just glided to a safe win.

Mike wins.

Just to be clear posting a video link or a spefic picture link is not the same as posting a respect thread link. You as a voter can choose whether or not to click the respect thread link and it's really just to help refresh your memory by scrolling really quickly through the respect thread. When a video link or spefic picture link is posted. You as a voter need to click the damn link and look at what evidence has been posted.

Now, all of these characters for the exception of Kitana, and Rose Wilson(Maybe) should be pretty well known on the vine. Even Batwing is pretty well known, even though maybe his tech is not.

Mike:

While I understand where you are coming from, even from this opponent you should not be questioning known facts like this.

Your turn.

Well you sure haven't shown it.

What you absolutely do have the right to question is things like this;

Lol! I doubt Cyclop's is just going to spam his energy blast but okay. Also what makes you say there the equivalent to a Nuke? Anyway I doubt he'll do any of these things for reason already explained and that doesn't help you when trying to bring down Batwing.

and this;

Impressive! Scans? And sorry if they were in your post but that was some what convoluted and I wouldn't mind if you just put the scans in the actual debate.

If it's something shaky, something that's not universally known and accepted as fact, by all means, demand to see some scans. If it's a character that is rarely used on the vine and not very popular, yes demand some scans.

See the big difference? No one should be demanding to see scans of Dare Devil's Radar sense, unless he is claiming something shaky about it.

Mike, you did just enough to win and like I said, I understand why you got lazy, not like this was some awesome debate, no need to waste your top stuff for this kind of thing(IMO).

Stealth, I see you're trying to improve, but you still have to post scans, video, and gifs. No one; not you're opponent or a voter should have to cruise through several different respect threads to find out what your character can do.

Alright, that's it. I know this was a long review.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1