Seras(8)

Maka and Soul

Chun-Li

Sherlock

Wesker (4)

Daken (3)

Link (3)

Rules

• Everyone is in character, and team work is a factor.
  • Death or KO matches. No BFR.
  • Standard Gear is just that, Standard. Anything they used more than twice, and have access to currently is standard. Vehicles are limited to Bikes, or Horses.
  • All characters are current. Unless a current character is Overpowered or Depowered from their norm. Example, Hellverine was Overpowered, and Cornellverine is Depowered. So we stick to average Wolverine.
  • Psychics and Soul Manipulators will play a role, but can only dominate mentally one person at a time. They can also affect a whole group as well with mental illusions, or mental pains. They cannot however mind rape a group, or mentally/soul KO anyone.
  • Teledismemberment is not allowed. No reality warping or time manipulation. Cannot Summon anything larger than a building.
  • Characters over Hypersonic are limited to Hypersonic. Most of these characters are arguable of being Hypersonic plus by some feats, and not by others. So just hypersonic (Mach 5) is the ruling.
  • Every Team will have access to Wiki info on opponents.
  • Two Weeks till votes.

Battle Field

Top Team starts far right, Bottom Team starts far left.

No Caption Provided

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 juiceboks  Moderator

Huh..aight den.

@sherlock You wanna go first?

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Sure. Is that seras from helsing? I assume it is and that's my only question. I'll post in a few

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 juiceboks  Moderator

@sherlock said:

@juiceboks: Sure. Is that seras from helsing? I assume it is and that's my only question. I'll post in a few

That's the only one I know.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Same here just making sure since there was no last name.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: So ill start off with a rundown of my team.

First off is Albert Wesker.

Via a virus Wesker was imbued with super human stats around the board including super strength speed and a healing factor.

Loading Video...

Faster than humans can even see. Needless to say that alone is enough to give him a huge edge in any fight.

Loading Video...

Skip to 2:30 to avoid the back and forth banter.

To showcase some durability first off

2:45 takes a shot from a lead pipe to the face then blacks it with his arm. Now needless to say its wicked hard to bend a lead pipe. Chris does so on Weskers arm. We can safely assume that was a hard hit.

Skip again to 3:40 to avoid more useless type stuff. Assuming you want to watch the whole fight.

Next onto 4:40 where Chris drops steel beams on him. Those things are not by any stretch light in weight. He just got hit by several tons of weight. A little shaky sure but who wouldn't be after that. Heck Even spiderman won't just shrug that off.

Finally at 5:35 he tanks a huge explosion. Needless to say his durability is nothing to joke about as well.

Next we have Link the Hero of Time.

Link is imbued with the spirit of the hero and is therefore reincarnated whenever the world is threatened by evil. As such he has many lifetimes worth of experience in combat as well as an arsenal of weaponry that would impress Batman.

Loading Video...

Start this one at 2:15.

The only real thing to note here is the sheer number of Bulbins. Thats getting into the upper hundreds lower thousands. Over the years Link has had multiple magical items that give him enhanced speed strength and durability. He has none of those here. All of this is done as someone with no superhuman enhancements whatsoever. If one bulbin gets a good hit in Link dies same as anyone else. Now lets consider that, He takes on an army of 1000 by himself no enhancements. In other words this victory is due completely to his skill.

Next on items. Links biggest asset is most certainly his arsenal including

The Four Sword

The Master Sword

His primary weapons. If you look at the links the Master Sword has the power to vanquish evil and the Four Sword makes 4 exact copies of Link (And his gear)

Finally we have Daken

Wolverines son with all his powers, including his healing claws and senses. And one extra little one

Pheremones. Boo ya! The only reason Spidey can pull a win here is because of him spider sense. Something no one on your team has.

As a final little bit of goodness Daken has his muramasa claw which negates any and all healing factors.

Now for a little it of Strategy.

To start off Daken will locate your team via his senses and Link will duplicate himself. When those are done we make towards your team.

When my team has a vantage point on yours Daken will start using his pheromones while Link uses his gust bellows to move them towards your team. This will more or less leave your entire team defenseless against mine

Should your team have a bit of fight in them even under the effects of Dakens Pheremones then my team will have to engage.

Chun Li IMO is more or less a non factor and would go down to anyone on my team. She just doesn't have the stats or skill to keep up

After that you have two people left to my 6 (Wesker Daken and 4 Links). Te main problem you're going to run into is that Neither Maka or Seras have ever met. EVER. The teamwork they have going for them is going to be Zero. Not to mention Maka isn't the easiest person to work with (Black Star would know better than most)

So instead of it being a 2v6 its more of a 1,1v6. Not overly favorable odds IMO.

I don't see Maka beating 4 Links at once especially when her best attack would be useless for her. The Mirror Shield allows Link to absorb and reflect back energy based attacks and that would include Witch Hunter and all its upgrades (Also should Link decide to send it back at Seras she would be in for a rude awakening as well.)

Seras May have an edge overall vs Daken and Wesker but with their combined stats they can at least hold her off. Thats assuming they fight fair. Daken still has pheromones which are going to mess her up even more at close range (again look at the spidey scans) and the muramasa claw which will easily put her down for good.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@sherlock

I'll just skip an overview and post feats as needed.

When my team has a vantage point on yours Daken will start using his pheromones while Link uses his gust bellows to move them towards your team. This will more or less leave your entire team defenseless against mine

I'm just gonna stop you right there. Daken's not gonna be doing anything except sitting down and contemplating his life choices. Why? Because Soul's gonna hit him with a little Adagio of the Soul.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Daken nor anyone else on your team has a defense against soul-based attacks. And just in case you have doubts on her range..her soul perception is planetary level.

No Caption Provided

That church is in Italy while she herself is in Nevada. Maka should be able to pinpoint your team right from the get go and pacify Daken.

And now that he's a sitting duck, Seras uses her supernatural eyes to snipe him out with her rifle.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
I'd like to add that this was a few days after becoming a partial vampire and she was still getting used to her powers.
I'd like to add that this was a few days after becoming a partial vampire and she was still getting used to her powers.

Except she's not gonna be using regular bullets..Daken's too special for that. Instead he's gonna be getting a faceful of explosive rounds.

No Caption Provided

"destroy a tank" huh? Daken's done. And just to make sure he stays down(as they might expect given knowledge on his healing factor) Seras will fly over to his location and slice him into little pieces. Seras has hypersonic flight as she's appeared as a beam of light racing across the sky several times.

No Caption Provided

She should reach Link and Daken's remains in seconds. And Maka will of course follow with Chun Li.

No Caption Provided

Link might as well try and retreat at this point. He's nowhere near fast enough to fight Seras..let alone see her.

Loading Video...

Here she blitzes superhuman vampires so fast she's just a red blur of shadows to them. This is especially impressive considering these vampires are at the very least on Wesker's level of speed having moved as blurs through automatic gunfire like nothing.

No Caption Provided

Link doesn't have a prayer. Not to mention he's got Maka and Chun-Li to deal with who..by the way..will be amped by Soul's Black Blood.

No Caption Provided

Black Blood is like a fantastic suit of armor that protects the users from physical harm. It's one of the most durable materials in the Soul Eater universe..and seals up any and all wounds the holder may sustain. Think of it as..a non living symbiote.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Black Blood when used by an inexperienced Maka and Soul stops Crona's sword in it's tracks. What makes this impressive is that Crona's sword Ragnarok who also made out of Black Blood and is durable and sharp enough to resist a magical chainsaw that can saw through steel buildings like butter.

No Caption Provided

I highly doubt Link would be able to pierce her skin..

And as for blunt force..

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No one on your team has damage output anywhere near this. Wesker's hits will feel like a massage to Maka.

So..yes. Link's royally screwed despite the duplicates.

Te main problem you're going to run into is that Neither Maka or Seras have ever met. EVER. The teamwork they have going for them is going to be Zero. Not to mention Maka isn't the easiest person to work with (Black Star would know better than most)

What are you talking about? Maka's been on countless teams on missions ranging from infiltrating a castle to take down one of the most powerful witches in the Soul Eater universe, to destroying the very essence of fear along with friends and unlikely allies. As a high ranking meister at Shibusen Academy..there's no doubt in my mind she would get along with Seras and Chun-Li if nothing more than for the sake of the mission. Both of her teammates are part of the law enforcement division of their respective universes and make a living literally working with other people. My team chemistry may not be perfect..but it should be damn near close.

Your team on the other hand is quite questionable. Wesker despite his training and work with S.T.A. R Labs..the guy is a very apparent ego-maniac and isn't likely to take orders from anybody. Daken likewise is a manipulative character who only does things to fit his own self-interest. Both of these characters are rather prominent villains in their universes, and are more likely to laugh at Link who to them probably looks like a pre-pubescent elf that should be in Neverland fighting Captain Hook instead of alongside them. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they just kill him and take his gear to increase their chances of winning. If anyone's teamwork is zero here..it's your team's.

Seras May have an edge overall vs Daken and Wesker but with their combined stats they can at least hold her off

Nah. They'd be about as successful at holding her off as those vampires were. Which..isn't at all. Wesker is hopelessly outclassed in physical stats in both speed(as I've shown) and strength..

Ripping through steel plates to pick up an 8 ton Flak cannon with one arm. Wesker's got nothing on this.
Ripping through steel plates to pick up an 8 ton Flak cannon with one arm. Wesker's got nothing on this.

and he has no way of hurting Seras what with her natural superhuman durability..

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even after sustaining all this damage she just regens and picks herself back.

..combined with Black Blood. And Daken's kinda..ya know..dead at this point so he won't be much help.

All in all my team is just too much for yours. You have mid tier street-levelers while I have one mid tier powerhouse and a mid tier fighter with hax none of your team has an answer for.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock: Videos will not show through spoiler blocks.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll just skip an overview and post feats as needed.

Im down for that.

I'm just gonna stop you right there. Daken's not gonna be doing anything except sitting down and contemplating his life choices. Why? Because Soul's gonna hit him with a little Adagio of the Soul

That is one thing I'm not overly convinced of. The entire premise of that attack is to lock on to the soul wavelength in this case mr chainsaw feet man (Don't remember his name) and to hit him with an opposite one more or less nullifying him. The problem here is that a soul wavelength is limited to only characters in the soul eater universe. No one on my team has a soul wavelength since it doenst exist in their universe making this particular attack useless to you and your team. I saw a similar debate on whether or not taskmaster could learn men by observing characters from Hunter x Hunter. It was determined that since the martial art didn't exist in his universe that him being able to copy it was impossible. The same should hold true here. No one on my team has a soul wavelength because it doesn't exist in their respective universes. No wavelength no locking on to said wavelength and therefore no immobilizing Daken. I can also make the case that Maka won't be able to sense them but i can't prove they don't have souls at all so ill let that one slide.

Except she's not gonna be using regular bullets..Daken's too special for that. Instead he's gonna be getting a faceful of explosive rounds.

"destroy a tank" huh? Daken's done. And just to make sure he stays down(as they might expect given knowledge on his healing factor) Seras will fly over to his location and slice him into little pieces. Seras has hypersonic flight as she's appeared as a beam of light racing across the sky several times.

A tank can be destroyed by a grenade. That an exploding round that can produce the same effect doenst scare me much.

Now for some real fun! Lets see Daken get blown up!!!!

Wow that looked like it hurt! But wait he's still just chatty chatting away and fully healed in a fees panels. Explosions are not much of a problem for him. Should Seras rush in to finish him off she should get there first yes? I think we can agree on that. Well Daken is fine and dandy (Not completely but still fighting fit) and here comes big bad Seras to finish the job. Well now you have poor Seras all by her lonesome fighting two guys who can compete with her physically one of whom she thinks is more or less dead. The rude awakening shell get will be when she notices that she can't heal from the wounds "Dead" Daken is inflicting on her. Thats gonna stink. And lets not forget his pheromones which will make her life that much worse when she can't even fight properly. Wouldn't want to be her.

Link might as well try and retreat at this point. He's nowhere near fast enough to fight Seras..let alone see her.

Loading Video...

Here she blitzes superhuman vampires so fast she's just a red blur of shadows to them. This is especially impressive considering these vampires are at the very least on Wesker's level of speed having moved as blurs through automatic gunfire like nothing.

Link doesn't have a prayer. Not to mention he's got Maka and Chun-Li to deal with who..by the way..will be amped by Soul's Black Blood.

Black Blood is like a fantastic suit of armor that protects the users from physical harm. It's one of the most durable materials in the Soul Eater universe..and seals up any and all wounds the holder may sustain. Think of it as..a non living symbiote.

So..yes. Link's royally screwed despite the duplicates.

Yes she is in fact a red blur… and those soldiers are getting a lot of shots off. A gun can only fire so fast. If each dude can get off multiple shots before she even gets to him then she isn't moving very fast. Not nearly as fast as Wesker is capable of. The dude can move faster than the human eye can even perceive (Not as a blur. A blur is visible Wesker is not. Bit of a difference there.)

Link has fought people who can pull off that kind of speed.

Loading Video...

Skip to 1:40. This dude is a demonic sorcerer and can also teleport conjure remarkable armor and weapons from nothing and has super speed and strength. Link also did this again with no enhancements.

Also did i mention the Master Sword?Made specifically to destroy evil.Vampires? Black Blood? Both evil in nature and the Master Sword is made to hurt that, badly. Heck its the only weapon that can even hurt Ganon (Main Zelda Villain will go into him if need be)

Lets not forget about how much power Link can put into his strikes.

Loading Video...

4:20 Dude is capable of lifting and swing a giant freaking sword at base strength. If you want to watch the fight feel free. The metal guy Koloktos can swing those giant swords of his in a blur (Kinda like your vampires and their speed abilities)

So Sword that eats evil for breakfast,impressive stats without enhancements and capability of fighting faster foes and… there are four of him. I don't see this being nearly as overkill as you do.

What are you talking about? Maka's been on countless teams on missions ranging from infiltrating a castle to take down one of the most powerful witches in the Soul Eater universe, to destroying the very essence of fear along with friends and unlikely allies. As a high ranking meister at Shibusen Academy..there's no doubt in my mind she would get along with Seras and Chun-Li if nothing more than for the sake of the mission. Both of her teammates are part of the law enforcement division of their respective universes and make a living literally working with other people. My team chemistry may not be perfect..but it should be damn near close.

Your team on the other hand is quite questionable. Wesker despite his training and work with S.T.A. R Labs..the guy is a very apparent ego-maniac and isn't likely to take orders from anybody. Daken likewise is a manipulative character who only does things to fit his own self-interest. Both of these characters are rather prominent villains in their universes, and are more likely to laugh at Link who to them probably looks like a pre-pubescent elf that should be in Neverland fighting Captain Hook instead of alongside them. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they just kill him and take his gear to increase their chances of winning. If anyone's teamwork is zero here..it's your team's.

Maka is a pain in the butt and pisses people off on a regular basis even the people she works with constantly (Soul and Black Star are two such examples) Can she work on a team? Sure she has in the past but she still isn't easy to work with.

Your team still has no teamwork and have never met. That right off the bat puts you at a disadvantage. Your team won't work as a unit, they are gonna be watching their own backs the entire time since they don't know if they can even trust the people they are working with.

If i was in their shoes id be a bit freaked out by the people around me. Especially Seras. She's a vampire and looks psychotic! I don't see any of them being too trusting right off the bat.

MY team on the other hand has the perfect teamwork perk (Mismash of characters no extra points = perfect teamwork) =) Yay for considering that!

Nah. They'd be about as successful at holding her off as those vampires were. Which..isn't at all. Wesker is hopelessly outclassed in physical stats in both speed(as I've shown) and strength..

and he has no way of hurting Seras what with her natural superhuman durability..

Even after sustaining all this damage she just regens and picks herself back.

..combined with Black Blood. And Daken's kinda..ya know..dead at this point so he won't be much help.

All in all my team is just too much for yours. You have mid tier street-levelers while I have one mid tier powerhouse and a mid tier fighter with hax none of your team has an answer for.

Seras can kill a couple guys or maybe move a few yards in the time that it takes Nazi Vampires to fire off 4-5 shots. 1-2 seconds give or take. Thats dead slow when you compare it to Wesker. So if thats all she has for speed (Not flying travel speed) then Wesker has her outclassed in that department. Also worth noting is that the other vampires (Regardless of how fast they are) didn't even move at all. So far you haven't proved she can even tag him.

Wesker can punch through solid steel and catch RPGS. He certainly can't one shot her put shell feel it.

Daken ^^^^ Fun with explosions. Healed in a few panels. Not dead.

I think i covered the Hax (Soul powers?) Yeah covered.

Seras is the most powerful here yes. I do have BS powers of my own, maramasa blade, pheromones, anti evil weapons and perfect teamwork.

So yes big advantages for you but Daken isn't dead or even on the verge which means his pheromones are still in play and really messing with your team, and he can put Seras down via anti healing claws.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sherlock

@lukehero: Reposting then

Via a virus Wesker was imbued with super human stats around the board including super strength speed and a healing factor.

Faster than humans can even see. Needless to say that alone is enough to give him a huge edge in any fight.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Skip to 2:30 to avoid the back and forth banter.

To showcase some durability first off

2:45 takes a shot from a lead pipe to the face then blacks it with his arm. Now needless to say its wicked hard to bend a lead pipe. Chris does so on Weskers arm. We can safely assume that was a hard hit.

Skip again to 3:40 to avoid more useless type stuff. Assuming you want to watch the whole fight.

Next onto 4:40 where Chris drops steel beams on him. Those things are not by any stretch light in weight. He just got hit by several tons of weight. A little shaky sure but who wouldn't be after that. Heck Even spiderman won't just shrug that off.

Finally at 5:35 he tanks a huge explosion. Needless to say his durability is nothing to joke about as well.

Loading Video...

and Links Start at 2:15

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@sherlock

That is one thing I'm not overly convinced of. The entire premise of that attack is to lock on to the soul wavelength in this case mr chainsaw feet man (Don't remember his name) and to hit him with an opposite one more or less nullifying him. The problem here is that a soul wavelength is limited to only characters in the soul eater universe. No one on my team has a soul wavelength since it doenst exist in their universe making this particular attack useless to you and your team. I saw a similar debate on whether or not taskmaster could learn men by observing characters from Hunter x Hunter. It was determined that since the martial art didn't exist in his universe that him being able to copy it was impossible. The same should hold true here. No one on my team has a soul wavelength because it doesn't exist in their respective universes. No wavelength no locking on to said wavelength and therefore no immobilizing Daken. I can also make the case that Maka won't be able to sense them but i can't prove they don't have souls at all so ill let that one slide.

I REALLY don't wanna get into this type of debate..we've seen it countless times on Naruto battles as well. I see no reason why a soul wavelength(which is essentially just an aura surrounding every living thing) wouldn't be present on your characters. They all have souls..it's just that people in Soul Eater(and some in Marvel actually) can sense them. The Taskmaster example is different as the martial art Men doesn't exist in Marvel but souls do. Sensing a soul is not an ability specific to the Soul Eater universe..and again other characters like Mephisto have the ability to manipulate souls for a variety of effects. Maka and Soul's abilities should be fair game.

A tank can be destroyed by a grenade.

Depends entirely on the tank..but I get your point and I'll admit Daken would definitely survive it. So Seras just won't waste any time coming over to tear him to shreds(which again shouldn't take more than a few seconds).

And lets not forget his pheromones which will make her life that much worse when she can't even fight properly.

What pheromones? He'll still be pacified by the time she makes it over there..it's just a matter of cleaning up what's left. Even if they were there..Maka resonating with Soul and her team should dispel any illusions.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pheromones shouldn't even matter at this point.

Yes she is in fact a red blur… and those soldiers are getting a lot of shots off. A gun can only fire so fast. If each dude can get off multiple shots before she even gets to him then she isn't moving very fast. Not nearly as fast as Wesker is capable of. The dude can move faster than the human eye can even perceive (Not as a blur. A blur is visible Wesker is not. Bit of a difference there.)

Um..did you see how many soldiers there are? There were at least 18 in the corridor and it's not really her that's a blur it's her shadow arm afterimage. That's what the soldiers saw as she blitzed all of them them as they tried their best to tag her. Not one bullet hit despite how fast they're shown to be. And there's more evidence of this..

No Caption Provided

Her shadow afterimage is blocking all the shots from the bullets..she's moving so fast that she's not even visible anymore and the only thing the vampires can see is the shadow matter left from her moving around. Wesker's best feats are moving too fast for Chris and Jill to see in very short bursts and dodging pistol fire. The vampires are at the very least comparable by jumping through automatic gunfire and moving as blurs around the corridors of the mansion. Yet Seras before she became a full-fledged vampire already proved to be faster than them.

No Caption Provided

And you know what..despite how fast Wesker is he literally always gets tagged by peak humans. Whether it's because of his cockiness or the fact that he can only move fast in short bursts, it's in character for him to get tagged by people much slower than him. Sure he of course lands more hits..but he gets hit way too often for how fast he's supposed to be. I'd assert the notion that his reaction time isn't as great as his bursts of speed(by feats he's only aim dodged pistols) at which case he really has no answer for Seras.

Link has fought people who can pull off that kind of speed.

You downplay Seras' speed and say that guy is fast? Ghirahim is fabulous no doubt but his fights with Link showcased no speed feats to suggest he's anywhere near Seras' level.

Loading Video...

He literally walked up to Link throughout the whole fight. The fact that he got tagged multiple times by Link(not counting game mechanics..it's literally how he beat him) is more evidence to the contrary. Even if Ghirahim really was as fast as you claim he sure as hell didn't showcase it here.

4:20 Dude is capable of lifting and swing a giant freaking sword at base strength. If you want to watch the fight feel free. The metal guy Koloktos can swing those giant swords of his in a blur (Kinda like your vampires and their speed abilities)

That sword isn't even that huge. 3..maybe 400 lbs at best. Daredevil could probably do that.

No Caption Provided

Not that impressive IMO. Also that automaton was clearly slow as sh!t. Those weren't blurs as any 10 year old could easily follow the swings. Don't be so sarcastic now..

Also did i mention the Master Sword?Made specifically to destroy evil.Vampires? Black Blood? Both evil in nature and the Master Sword is made to hurt that, badly.

Seras may be a vampire but she's far from evil. She does nothing but protect those she cares about and fights the legitimate "bad" guys. The one time she drank fresh blood was to save a fallen comrade which he of course wanted to happen. I have my doubts it would hurt her. Especially considering swords that were actually designed for her kind didn't do much at all.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Of course they hurt like hell..but she was still conscious. And again..this took place long before she became a full-fledged vampire.

And even if it could significantly damage Seras..her regen should be more than enough to counteract the effects.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She's had her arms literally torn off and didn't even bat an eye as they regenerated soon afterwards. Not to mention the only way to kill a vampire like her is to stab her heart and cut off her head in a ritualistic fashion. I doubt she'd give them the chance to try this..

And Black Blood in it of itself isn't evil. It's just artificially created blood cells that protect the user and have a side effect of altering their personalities. Even some modern medicines have a similar side effect. Nothing "evil" about that. Just science.

Maka is a pain in the butt and pisses people off on a regular basis even the people she works with constantly (Soul and Black Star are two such examples) Can she work on a team? Sure she has in the past but she still isn't easy to work with.

Soul and Black Star aren't great examples as their personalities are completely contrast to Maka's. Soul is a lazy ass jokester and Black Star is an obnoxious and loud mouthed narcissist. Seras and Chun-Li aren't at all close to these people personality-wise. And towards the end of the series when Soul becomes a full-fledged Death Scythe, their teamwork in combat isn't hindered at all by their personalities. Even before that it wasn't to the point where they would fail missions because of it. Sure Maka and Soul bickered from time to time..but deep down they care deeply about each other and wouldn't be able to work together if their souls didn't match. She and Soul should get along just fine with two experienced and focused adults like Seras and Chun-Li.

Especially Seras. She's a vampire and looks psychotic! I don't see any of them being too trusting right off the bat.

Chun-Li might be a little apprehensive but Maka shouldn't be. By reading her soul wavelength she'd be able to tell that Seras is a good person.

No Caption Provided

And by resonating with their souls, their teamwork should increase fairly noticeably.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

To the point where they shouldn't even have to talk to know what the other is going to do. Maka's soul manipulation is what gives my team better teamwork than I could ask for.

Seras can kill a couple guys or maybe move a few yards in the time that it takes Nazi Vampires to fire off 4-5 shots. 1-2 seconds give or take. Thats dead slow when you compare it to Wesker. So if thats all she has for speed (Not flying travel speed) then Wesker has her outclassed in that department. Also worth noting is that the other vampires (Regardless of how fast they are) didn't even move at all. So far you haven't proved she can even tag him.

Nazi vampires that by feats are already as fast as Wesker, and I've shown that's not even her fastest combat speed level. They didn't move because they didn't get a chance. All they could do was try and shoot at a target they couldn't even see until she slowed down right in front of a few of them, and by that time it was too late. And those were automatic machine guns. Likewise it took Wesker 11 shots from two pistols to cross a couple meters and get where Jill and Chris were. That's even slower..so the way I see it just going by the video I posted of Seras to the RE5 cutscene you posted Wesker is slow as molasses.

Wesker can punch through solid steel and catch RPGS. He certainly can't one shot her put shell feel it.

She didn't bat an eye when her arms got torn apart by The Captain. Who by the way is easily faster than Wesker seeing as how he was able to casually catch Walter's wires without reverting to his full form. What makes this impressive is that Walter even his old state is by feats much faster than Wesker.

Loading Video...

Like Wesker..he seemed to teleport right as the bullets starting flying his way..except unlike Wesker he didn't dodge bullets from pistols. Rather automatic gunfire from at least a dozen soldiers all the while wrapping his wires around the bullets and the soldiers themselves. He even calls them slow.

Yet the Captain, even against a younger and faster Walter, couldn't hope to tag him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And Seras when she got her sh!t together went blow for blow with him. Honestly if punches from someone as strong as Captain only managed to hurt her, I don't think Wesker's punches should have any noticeable effect. Not even considering her healing factor and Black Blood boosted durability.

Chun-Li may be somewhat slower than Wesker..but she's still a formidable opponent that shouldn't be taken lightly. Her knowledge of pressure point attacks(which no one save for maybe Daken can recover from) and blurring kicks are a forced to be reckoned with.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DAMN. This fight has drawn blood.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: It should be a good one thats for sure!

I REALLY don't wanna get into this type of debate..we've seen it countless times on Naruto battles as well. I see no reason why a soul wavelength(which is essentially just an aura surrounding every living thing) wouldn't be present on your characters. They all have souls..it's just that people in Soul Eater(and some in Marvel actually) can sense them. The Taskmaster example is different as the martial art Men doesn't exist in Marvel but souls do. Sensing a soul is not an ability specific to the Soul Eater universe..and again other characters like Mephisto have the ability to manipulate souls for a variety of effects. Maka and Soul's abilities should be fair game.

To start off Mephisto is ludicrously powerful. If you took everyone you could purchase for the tourney and pinned them against him they would be slaughtered. Thats a bad comparison
Now as for this type of debate, you dont have to go there if you dont want to. I can tell you already you wont convince me and im pretty sure i wont convince you. I only need to convince people voting on the battle and the same holds true for you. Now if you dont want to delve any further thats fine by me (I will however finish relying to your last post). The only thing i do ask is that in your rebuttal for the future you dont write Daken off as dead because Maka lobotomized him. Feel free to bring it up to keep in peoples mind, i just dont want to be talking to a brick wall when posting about what Daken will be doing in the fight.
Now on to the rest. Another example i bring up (Naruto i know) is Neji using chakra blocks on people who dont use chakra. Lets note that his chakra blocks are NOT pressure point first off. How exactly can he do that to someone like say Batman when that doenst exist in his universe. He has no chakra network to block off so immobilizing him via that should not be possible.
Another thing i would like to bring up is when Stein talks about the soul shield that witches use. http://souleater.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Protect
Its episode 8 in the anime as well. Anyway the way that works is to mask the witches soul via a barrier so none of the wave length is getting out. If none of it is getting out then a normal human soul doesnt emit a wavelength either. That being the case that trick soul uses wouldnt work on a normal human either let alone Daken

What pheromones? He'll still be pacified by the time she makes it over there..it's just a matter of cleaning up what's left. Even if they were there..Maka resonating with Soul and her team should dispel any illusions.

Again i disagree with Daken being a hot mess.

Im not sure how resonating with soul is going to do anything for their cause. Dakens pheremones are physical not mental like Asuras illusions are. That would be like saying that Maka wouldnt feel the effects of alcohol if she were doing that. Her powers arent going to pull the alcohol out of her system. The same principle applies here.

I just want to make sure i got this part right. Do you mean that Maka is doing a group soul resonance with Seras and Chun Li? Really? First off neither of them have that power. Second even if they did they would be the greenest of the green at using them. Just look at Maka and her group and how long it took them to resonate as a team. They were about to fail out!!!! Chun Li and Seras being able to do it with her is laughable.

Um..did you see how many soldiers there are? There were at least 18 in the corridor and it's not really her that's a blur it's her shadow arm afterimage. That's what the soldiers saw as she blitzed all of them them as they tried their best to tag her. Not one bullet hit despite how fast they're shown to be. And there's more evidence of this.

Not sure if you got my point. Im talking about the rate of fire for the weapons. As Seras was making mince meat of them the soldiers were getting multiple shots off before she got to them. Multiple shots, multiple seconds. The bulets coming out of a gun can only be fired so quickly. If it takes her more than a second to move from killing one Nazi to another then she isnt moving that fast.

Her shadow afterimage is blocking all the shots from the bullets..she's moving so fast that she's not even visible anymore and the only thing the vampires can see is the shadow matter left from her moving around. Wesker's best feats are moving too fast for Chris and Jill to see in very short bursts and dodging pistol fire. The vampires are at the very least comparable by jumping through automatic gunfire and moving as blurs around the corridors of the mansion. Yet Seras before she became a full-fledged vampire already proved to be faster than them.

The after image she has seems to be more of a vampire power than an actual after image but thats neither here nor there. One thing i do wan to ask though since i never got through the whole series, did she has that kind of power before she drank Pips blood? (First video you posted) i dont recall her doing so. Im pretty sure thats after. Good feat otherwise

And you know what..despite how fast Wesker is he literally always gets tagged by peak humans. Whether it's because of his cockiness or the fact that he can only move fast in short bursts, it's in character for him to get tagged by people much slower than him. Sure he of course lands more hits..but he gets hit way too often for how fast he's supposed to be. I'd assert the notion that his reaction time isn't as great as his bursts of speed(by feats he's only aim dodged pistols) at which case he really has no answer for Seras.

That is a classic case of Plot Indused Stupidity. Its pretty obvious thats he is literally disappearing. Thats obviously faster than anyone hes fighting. Hes also punched through steel. Thats obviously stronger than anyone hes fighting. Hes tanked a RPG to the face and several tons of steel I beams falling on top of him. Thats obviously more durable than anyone hes fighting. He has a healing factor that no one he is fighting has.

Loading Video...

In a nutshell he outclasses them in every single way. They have literally no way of winning these fights. So why does Wesker lose? For the sake of plot. The only reasoning for it is that Wekser likes to play with Chris because he hates him. If he was going all out he should one shot him, he doesnt because he hates him and because the plot wont allow him to win. Oh and FTR he doesnt hate anyone on your team so he wont have any reservations on going all out.

You downplay Seras' speed and say that guy is fast? Ghirahim is fabulous no doubt but his fights with Link showcased no speed feats to suggest he's anywhere near Seras' level.

He literally walked up to Link throughout the whole fight. The fact that he got tagged multiple times by Link(not counting game mechanics..it's literally how he beat him) is more evidence to the contrary. Even if Ghirahim really was as fast as you claim he sure as hell didn't showcase it here.

That sword isn't even that huge. 3..maybe 400 lbs at best. Daredevil could probably do that.

Not that impressive IMO. Also that automaton was clearly slow as sh!t. Those weren't blurs as any 10 year old could easily follow the swings. Don't be so sarcastic now..

If you feel like im downplaying its not my intention. Im telling you what i saw in the video you posted. Its been a while since i watched any Helsing and i dint even finish it. Im not gonna remember everything.

I posted a video of Ghirahim blitzing Impa. It showcases his speed. Unfortunately im working with a video game character and any videogame where the bad guy is doing all of what Ghirahim is capable of would be impossible to beat. Obviously hes not going to do all that during gameplay.

Anyone who can lift 400 LB and use it like that (Batman clocks out at 1000 and he cant swing it at all) is going to have some serious striking force.

After imaging. You have to be moving quickly to leave one. Koloktos was doing so with his swords. Say what you want about the gameplay but you have to hit a certain speed to do that. Its a fact

Seras may be a vampire but she's far from evil. She does nothing but protect those she cares about and fights the legitimate "bad" guys. The one time she drank fresh blood was to save a fallen comrade which he of course wanted to happen. I have my doubts it would hurt her. Especially considering swords that were actually designed for her kind didn't do much at all.

She's had her arms literally torn off and didn't even bat an eye as they regenerated soon afterwards. Not to mention the only way to kill a vampire like her is to stab her heart and cut off her head in a ritualistic fashion. I doubt she'd give them the chance to try this..

And Black Blood in it of itself isn't evil. It's just artificially created blood cells that protect the user and have a side effect of altering their personalities. Even some modern medicines have a similar side effect. Nothing "evil" about that. Just science.

1. Fair enough then ill let that one go.

2. Muramasa blade would certainly end her.

3. Actually yes the black blood is in and of itself evil. The blood cells were created by merging the demon sword ragnarok with crona. Ragnarok first off is a demon sword. Therefore he killed and consumed countless human souls to gain that. Kinda evil there. Second he had to be cleansed when Crona joined with the DWMA. Hes evil and the black blood is more or less him. http://souleater.wikia.com/wiki/Demon_Sword

So yeah Link is going to have a huge advantage going into this against Maka for the sole reason that his sword makes mince meat of evil. That is in fact its primary power

To the point where they shouldn't even have to talk to know what the other is going to do. Maka's soul manipulation is what gives my team better teamwork than I could ask for.

This is once again kinda silly. Those scans are well into the series and it took them forever to get right. Chun Li and Seras have never done anything even close to that and have ZERO chance of doing it here. (Thats assuming they can)

Nazi vampires that by feats are already as fast as Wesker, and I've shown that's not even her fastest combat speed level. They didn't move because they didn't get a chance. All they could do was try and shoot at a target they couldn't even see until she slowed down right in front of a few of them, and by that time it was too late. And those were automatic machine guns. Likewise it took Wesker 11 shots from two pistols to cross a couple meters and get where Jill and Chris were. That's even slower..so the way I see it just going by the video I posted of Seras to the RE5 cutscene you posted Wesker is slow as molasses.

You posted a singular feat from a Nazi dude moving as a blur. Wesker is not a blur. Wesker moves faster than the eye can percieve. A baseball looks like a blur and they go 90 MPH

They didnt move because they were scared crapless. It was right in the video you posted. A stationary target isnt hard to hit.

Wesker can once again move faster than human perception. Thats quantifiable. There is literally no way around that.

In the video you posted of Seras she was not moving faster than we can see. Can we assume she was moving slower? No we cant so we try to compare it to something that can be calculated. In this case the rate of fire for the machine guns. Thats quantifiable.Please stop misconstruing what i say. Im not gonna be a bias jerk if you prove me wrong (Heck you did already and i said so)

Chun-Li may be somewhat slower than Wesker..but she's still a formidable opponent that shouldn't be taken lightly. Her knowledge of pressure point attacks(which no one save for maybe Daken can recover from) and blurring kicks are a forced to be reckoned with.

Link has a shield. Getting in close will be hard for anyone of her caliber.

Wesker got the beams dropped on him as i showcased. He probably wont even feel it.

Just for a quick wrap up. I get how over the top Seras is and i dont think that Wesker can beat her on his own. I still dont think Daken is out for the count since im not convinced that Makas Hax attack is valid. The two of them together should have her number. One more thing to note on that whole is that Wesker is about a 5 tonner. If Seras feels the need to dodge the bullets instead of tanking them then she is going to feel Weskers shots.

oh and @cdiddyman911

Would he be allowed to give his team black blood the way he wants to? I dont mind personally but if he can do that can i give gear away? This gets very different if i can

Oh and on black blood

If Seras and Chun Li use that stuff they are gonna go off the deep end ( And not to mention likely turn into keishins in which case maka would have to kill them). That being the case Dakens pheremones will be the least of their problems.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is getting interesting.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: gotta say I feel bad about how long the post is since I called you out on the subject.

And this now just got a lot more interesting since I can swap gear

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@sherlock

To start off Mephisto is ludicrously powerful. If you took everyone you could purchase for the tourney and pinned them against him they would be slaughtered. Thats a bad comparison

That's not the point of bringing him up. He's just an example to show soul manipulating is a thing in the universe where one of your characters are from..his power level is irrelevant.

Now if you dont want to delve any further thats fine by me (I will however finish relying to your last post). The only thing i do ask is that in your rebuttal for the future you dont write Daken off as dead because Maka lobotomized him.

Fair enough. This kind of back and forth has been done to death in nearly every DBZ/Naruto/Bleach thread. I still see no reason why it wouldn't work..actually. @cdiddyman911 Can we get a ruling on this?

Im not sure how resonating with soul is going to do anything for their cause. Dakens pheremones are physical not mental like Asuras illusions are. That would be like saying that Maka wouldnt feel the effects of alcohol if she were doing that. Her powers arent going to pull the alcohol out of her system. The same principle applies here.

Daken's pheromones are still considered misdirection. The origin may be natural but that doesn't make the effect any different than illusions via magic or telepathic means. It still boils down to Daken messing with their senses and making them think and feel things that they normally wouldn't.

il·lu·sion iˈlo͞oZHən/noun

1.a thing that is or is likely to be wrongly perceived or interpreted by the senses.

That is word for word what the effect of Daken's pheromones is. Soul resonating nullifies these effects. The fact that Daken's pheromones are biological doesn't mean anything.

I just want to make sure i got this part right. Do you mean that Maka is doing a group soul resonance with Seras and Chun Li? Really? First off neither of them have that power. Second even if they did they would be the greenest of the green at using them. Just look at Maka and her group and how long it took them to resonate as a team. They were about to fail out!!!! Chun Li and Seras being able to do it with her is laughable.

They wouldn't have to. Soul and Maka did all the work there and they've done it with multiple people who weren't even aware before.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They didn't even know what was going on. Most meisters can only resonate souls with their weapons. Maka and Soul can do it to anybody. The fact that Chun-Li and Seras don't know how to resonate souls is irrelevant as Maka's resonated souls with people who couldn't do it even if they wanted to.

And it took Maka so long to resonate because she wasn't very good at it at the time. She got better as the series went on..and I'm more than confident she can do it rather easily here.

Not sure if you got my point. Im talking about the rate of fire for the weapons. As Seras was making mince meat of them the soldiers were getting multiple shots off before she got to them. Multiple shots, multiple seconds. The bulets coming out of a gun can only be fired so quickly. If it takes her more than a second to move from killing one Nazi to another then she isnt moving that fast.

I get it. AK-47's have a RPM of 600 rounds. That's 10 rounds a second or one round every 1/10th of a second. The fact that they got off multiple shots(not even considering the fact that she did in fact slow down and avoided all of them) doesn't mean she's slow at all. The muzzle velocity of AKs is 715 m/s. That's a little above mach 2. Now..considering the fact that she DID in fact slow down and wasn't going her fastest until the very end when she literally disappeared from their sight and the only thing they was her shadow arm afterimage..it a good feat. And I've brought up a few others to back it up.

The after image she has seems to be more of a vampire power than an actual after image but thats neither here nor there. One thing i do wan to ask though since i never got through the whole series, did she has that kind of power before she drank Pips blood? (First video you posted) i dont recall her doing so. Im pretty sure thats after. Good feat otherwise

I can assure you it isn't. Her shadow arm leaves a trail after she uses it..and the only thing that was visible to the vampires was that. And no she didn't. Before she drank Pip's blood she was already bullet-timing and moving faster than the bullets in slow motion.

Loading Video...

Muramasa blade would certainly end her.

Is that even standard gear anymore? Last I checked Daken lost his M-claw a long time ago.

Actually yes the black blood is in and of itself evil. The blood cells were created by merging the demon sword ragnarok with crona. Ragnarok first off is a demon sword. Therefore he killed and consumed countless human souls to gain that. Kinda evil there. Second he had to be cleansed when Crona joined with the DWMA. Hes evil and the black blood is more or less him.

No. The Black Blood inside Crona was mixed with Black Blood and the Demon Sword Ragnarok. Black Blood in it's original form is nothing but scientifically altered blood cells that dispel any feeling of fear in the user. The only connection Ragnarok has with Black Blood is through Crona.

You posted a singular feat from a Nazi dude moving as a blur. Wesker is not a blur. Wesker moves faster than the eye can percieve

Wesker moves in very short bursts faster than humans can see. The vampires sprinted down a corridor past bullets and faster than the mercs could keep track of. If nothing else, the vampires are proven to be much faster than Chris and Jill. And Seras was moving so fast that they couldn't see her. So just going by who she's blitzed Seras should be faster than Wesker.

They didnt move because they were scared crapless. It was right in the video you posted. A stationary target isnt hard to hit.

The only time they actually had an oppurtunity to react to her was when she slowed down to bash their skulls in. Other than that they couldn't really see her..let alone react even if they weren't scared. Before she drank Pip's blood she already shown to be faster than they could react to.

No Caption Provided

That is a classic case of Plot Indused Stupidity. Its pretty obvious thats he is literally disappearing. Thats obviously faster than anyone hes fighting. Hes also punched through steel. Thats obviously stronger than anyone hes fighting. Hes tanked a RPG to the face and several tons of steel I beams falling on top of him. Thats obviously more durable than anyone hes fighting. He has a healing factor that no one he is fighting has.

It's not gonna be that easy. Logically yes I agree, given all of Wesker's physical advantages he should never get tagged by Chris or Jill or Sheva. But the fact of the matter is..he does. In literally every single fight he gets tagged by them more than once. If something consistently occurs in every single one of his fights then it stops becoming PIS and should be considered a flaw in his fighting style. A flaw that Chun-Li, Maka, and surely Seras should be able to exploit.

For the sake of plot. The only reasoning for it is that Wekser likes to play with Chris because he hates him.

Good excuse for Chris. But what about Sheva? He has no connection with her yet he still toyed around in their encounter. He could've killed her and gotten her out of the way and focused on messing around with Chris but he didn't. Wesker's a very cocky and self-absorbed villain, and in character he wouldn't go all out right off the bat.

I posted a video of Ghirahim blitzing Impa. It showcases his speed. Unfortunately im working with a video game character and any videogame where the bad guy is doing all of what Ghirahim is capable of would be impossible to beat. Obviously hes not going to do all that during gameplay.

Ghirahim didn't blitz him because Impa brought up the forcefield just in time to block his sword. If Ghirahim has a legit blitzing feat then bring it forward because you haven't shown his speed at all. He didn't have to be jumping around the room at breakneck speed to showcase his speed(though that would've been a good indication)..he literally just walked up to Link and swung his sword throughout the whole fight. And no..Link being a game character isn't a valid excuse. There are plenty of video game characters that can be easily debated with on speed terms. Hell, you're using one of them.

A baseball looks like a blur and they go 90 MPH

A baseball is small and difficult to see to begin with. Not exactly an accurate comparison versus a full sized vampire. A smart car can go 120 mph and we'd still be able to see that.

Link has a shield. Getting in close will be hard for anyone of her caliber.

Wesker got the beams dropped on him as i showcased. He probably wont even feel it.

Link's shield is only so big. He can't block even most of his body at once with it. And Chun-Li is easily one of the most skilled fighters in the SF universe.

Training with Master Gen from a young age
Training with Master Gen from a young age
Gen notes that she's incorporated Tai Chi and Gen's fighting style that he taught her into her own unique style
Gen notes that she's incorporated Tai Chi and Gen's fighting style that he taught her into her own unique style

And as for Wesker..his durability has nothing to do with pressure points. I can bring up countless instances from multiple branches of fiction that showcase a weaker yet skilled martial artist taking down someone much stronger and more durable than they are. Wolverine has taken down Kid Gladiator with one finger by applying pressure to a specific point, Daredevil has taken down Mr. Hyde(70 tonner IIRC) with pressure point attacks, and BP has taken down Luke Cage in this same manner. All of these instances feature two characters with a strength and durability disparity MUCH greater than Chun-Li and Wesker. He will feel them. And he will go down.

f Seras and Chun Li use that stuff they are gonna go off the deep end ( And not to mention likely turn into keishins in which case maka would have to kill them). That being the case Dakens pheremones will be the least of their problems.

..why would they? Maka used it to amp Black Star and Death the Kid and they were just fine. Maka's anti-madness wavelength protects them from the harmful side effects of Black Blood. That's literally one of the biggest things Maka and Soul worked towards mastering.

Probably should have mentioned this long before this started but you need to specify Link's gear seeing as there are literally dozens of incarnations. And it wouldn't be fair for you to have access to every piece of gear he's ever had in any game. The only "standard gear" he retains in every game are bombs, a boomerang, bow and arrows, Hookshot, Master Sword and shield.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock said:

@lukehero: gotta say I feel bad about how long the post is since I called you out on the subject.

Long Live the long post :D. Yah I thought about that as I was reading. :p

People read long posts & like I said, voters 1# Complaint is(Not enough info was posted). Remember Comic Vine is a group of nerds & geeks who probably get high test scores, read tons of long a$$ novels(Like Star Wars), read sh** tons of Manga, and read lots of comic books. They can handle reading a long post and actually many enjoy it. This is not a group of average, dumb, illiterate Americans. Average American doesn't read at all. :D

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mickey-mouse

@juiceboks: @sherlock: @cdiddyman911 must be having computer troubles, he sent me this message on the "Naruto, DBZ, SOUL Issue Stuff"

Now if you dont want to delve any further thats fine by me (I will however finish relying to your last post). The only thing i do ask is that in your rebuttal for the future you dont write Daken off as dead because Maka lobotomized him.

vs

Fair enough. This kind of back and forth has been done to death in nearly every DBZ/Naruto/Bleach thread. I still see no reason why it wouldn't work..actually. @cdiddyman911 Can we get a ruling on this?

No Caption Provided

While Sherlock's points would be very valid in a non tourney thread. This tourney is working under a "shared universe" concept.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ill try to reply to this later tonight

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sherlock

@lukehero: @juiceboks: @cdiddyman911Sorry about the delay. Farm crisis, one after another.

Anyway since Cdiddy already made his verdict this may be moot and pointless.

On the topic of soul manipulation, while this may be a shared universe it seems in my mind to be ridiculous to allow power of that nature. As i already stated this power doesn't exist in Marvel, Zelda or Resident Evil, it ONLY exists in soul eater. That be pretty clear its impossible for anyone to have any form of resistance to the attack unless they are from Soul Eater and the same stands true for Daken Link and Wesker. There is literally nothing to stop Juice from spamming the attack over my entire team (Or any team for that matter) from the other side of the planet leaving Seras to finish the job. If that isn't an instant win i don't know what is (And that includes any of my favorite teleporting abilities. Yes I'm looking at you Luke ^_^ )

Onto the battle at hand. Question can i edit my initial strategy to include gear swaps? I wasn't aware that was allowed since it usually isn't and it would make somewhat of a difference. If assuming i can i would give the four sword to Daken (It would serve him better than Link) and the pegasus boots to Wesker (Extra Speed amp)

That's not the point of bringing him up. He's just an example to show soul manipulating is a thing in the universe where one of your characters are from..his power level is irrelevant.

Your example is still a ridiculously powerful Demon sorcerer with his own personal dimension. Thats a little overkill to prove your personal point. My point was just because Mephisto can achieve something in Marvel does not mean that Maka can achieve the same thing.

Daken's pheromones are still considered misdirection. The origin may be natural but that doesn't make the effect any different than illusions via magic or telepathic means. It still boils down to Daken messing with their senses and making them think and feel things that they normally wouldn't.

il·lu·sion iˈlo͞oZHən/noun

1.a thing that is or is likely to be wrongly perceived or interpreted by the senses.

That is word for word what the effect of Daken's pheromones is. Soul resonating nullifies these effects. The fact that Daken's pheromones are biological doesn't mean anything.

The dictionary has no bearing here. Dakens pheromones are biological. Maka can't undo the effects of a biological illusion. Mind manipulation is very different since it shown that pure force of will can overcome it.

Loading Video...

Skip to 12:20 and it showcases exactly what I'm saying. Kid and Free both overcome Asuras illusion via willpower. Maka didn't need to help them at all. Phermones will affect Maka and everyone else the same way a drug would. Unless you can prove that Maka can overcome drugs( Heck any natural toxin would fit for this one) via soul resonance I'm not buying it.

They wouldn't have to. Soul and Maka did all the work there and they've done it with multiple people who weren't even aware before.

They didn't even know what was going on. Most meisters can only resonate souls with their weapons. Maka and Soul can do it to anybody. The fact that Chun-Li and Seras don't know how to resonate souls is irrelevant as Maka's resonated souls with people who couldn't do it even if they wanted to.

And it took Maka so long to resonate because she wasn't very good at it at the time. She got better as the series went on..and I'm more than confident she can do it rather easily here.

The weak part of this theory is right in the scan you provided.

No Caption Provided

And i quote "A resonance link? No, we don't even have to go that far… Just as long as i can transmit my wavelength to the others…"

Not soul resonance as she clearly states. Thats an invalid feat for your perfect teamwork idea.

Loading Video...

This one would in fact put her on the level of Wesker. She's likely faster with the upgrade. Good thing i gave Wekser the pegasus boots. Massive speed boost to the point where Link is able to run over the likes of quicksand.

Is that even standard gear anymore? Last I checked Daken lost his M-claw a long time ago.

OP quote "Standard Gear is just that, Standard. Anything they used more than twice, and have access to currently is standard." The M- Claw has more than 2 appearances therefore I'm allowed to use it

It's not gonna be that easy. Logically yes I agree, given all of Wesker's physical advantages he should never get tagged by Chris or Jill or Sheva. But the fact of the matter is..he does. In literally every single fight he gets tagged by them more than once. If something consistently occurs in every single one of his fights then it stops becoming PIS and should be considered a flaw in his fighting style. A flaw that Chun-Li, Maka, and surely Seras should be able to exploit.

Good excuse for Chris. But what about Sheva? He has no connection with her yet he still toyed around in their encounter. He could've killed her and gotten her out of the way and focused on messing around with Chris but he didn't. Wesker's a very cocky and self-absorbed villain, and in character he wouldn't go all out right off the bat.

This is another debate that has been done to death. Literally Wesker has never held back against anyone but Chris and his associates. He has no problem eliminating those in his way with Chris being the ONLY exception. I don't see why anyone on your team whom he has never met would also be an exception the same way Chris is.

Ghirahim didn't blitz him because Impa brought up the forcefield just in time to block his sword. If Ghirahim has a legit blitzing feat then bring it forward because you haven't shown his speed at all. He didn't have to be jumping around the room at breakneck speed to showcase his speed(though that would've been a good indication)..he literally just walked up to Link and swung his sword throughout the whole fight. And no..Link being a game character isn't a valid excuse. There are plenty of video game characters that can be easily debated with on speed terms. Hell, you're using one of them.

Ghirahim was Blitzing Impa actually. Link was held back by a magical wall.

Again its a game play feat.

Loading Video...

This one is just as ridiculous as the Zelda one and Wesker as you said has some damn good feats. Theres a reason i only posted cutscenes for Wesker. Unfortunately Zelda has very few cutscenes and almost none of them showcase any sort of fighting ability for Link or his enemies.

I can post his fights with Ganon and Demise from TP and SS but I'm going to run into the same gameplay problems. They are slower than a real life person would be and they are very predictable. All the same if you want them ill supply them.

Link's shield is only so big. He can't block even most of his body at once with it. And Chun-Li is easily one of the most skilled fighters in the SF universe.

And as for Wesker..his durability has nothing to do with pressure points. I can bring up countless instances from multiple branches of fiction that showcase a weaker yet skilled martial artist taking down someone much stronger and more durable than they are. Wolverine has taken down Kid Gladiator with one finger by applying pressure to a specific point, Daredevil has taken down Mr. Hyde(70 tonner IIRC) with pressure point attacks, and BP has taken down Luke Cage in this same manner. All of these instances feature two characters with a strength and durability disparity MUCH greater than Chun-Li and Wesker. He will feel them. And he will go down.

Chun Li doesn't have many valid showings as far as i know. You showed a few thugs and some speedy kicks but nothing really concrete in terms of skill. Being one of the best in a universe without anything to really compare it to makes it hard to gauge something like skill. Its not like we can say she beat so and so. Therefore she should be this skilled. None of them have much in the way of feats aside from gameplay (Feel free to use those. I do so love the double edged sword)

Fair enough on Wesker. Per chance do you have her using pressure points? I for one can't say i ever have.

No. The Black Blood inside Crona was mixed with Black Blood and the Demon Sword Ragnarok. Black Blood in it's original form is nothing but scientifically altered blood cells that dispel any feeling of fear in the user. The only connection Ragnarok has with Black Blood is through Crona.

The black Blood was medusas black blood (Which literally does nothing by itself) and Ragnarok fused together giving it the properties it has. Half of the ingredients to it are inherently evil (Not to mention the effects it has on people)

When Soul absorbed the black blood he absorbed some of ragnarok. How do you think it hardens like that? Blood doesn't do that and medusas is no exception. The reason is because it was made via ragnarok (Who BTW was evil)

Now if you want the blood to have the defensive properties it has then you need to have ragnarok mixed in with it and that right there is going to make the master sword the perfect weapon for killing all of your team.

Probably should have mentioned this long before this started but you need to specify Link's gear seeing as there are literally dozens of incarnations. And it wouldn't be fair for you to have access to every piece of gear he's ever had in any game. The only "standard gear" he retains in every game are bombs, a boomerang, bow and arrows, Hookshot, Master Sword and shield.

Again and i quote "Standard Gear is just that, Standard. Anything they used more than twice, and have access to currently is standard."

So items from Skyward Sword and anything he has used more than twice i have access to. If you want a list it will take a bit to compile.

Also if you want proof of items having 3 appearances feel free to ask.

Also there is no item(Except maybe bombs) he has had in every game, not even the master sword. You're just pulling the standard stuff for OOT.

So as a sum up

There are now four Dakens assuming i am allowed to edit that. You have the answer for taking down one unless you want to abuse the hax ability Maka has.

Seras is really going to be walking into certain death when up against four Dakens (The Black Blood BTW won't do much against the M claw.)

That leaves Chun Li who is out of her league unless you can showcase something other than 4 cannon fodder characters she's beaten or training sequences.

Maka still has her hax attack to spam which i am the first to say i can't win out against, and up against most of my team together will likely be her only way of prevailing.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sherlock

@cdiddyman911:

I forgot about this completely. Stinks that juice was having compute problems

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mickey-mouse

@juiceboks: @sherlock: @cdiddyman911:

If that isn't an instant win i don't know what is (And that includes any of my favorite teleporting abilities. Yes I'm looking at you Luke ^_^ )

Soul attacks are not insta wins. They have been seriously nerfed in this tourney.

Psychics and Soul Manipulators will play a role, but can only dominate mentally one person at a time. They can also affect a whole group as well with mental illusions, or mental pains. They cannot however mind rape a group, or mentally/soul KO anyone.

Juice is only allowed to use Soul attacks to dominate one person at a time. He cannot soul KO, or Soul Rape. So, no he won't be insta winning anything. So all they are allowed to do is midly hurt 1 person at a time with a soul attack, they can't sit there and spam an entire group. They can't even KO someone with a soul attack.

FYI there are plenty of characters with Soul Attack Resistance in this tourney and on the tourney choosing section;

1. Moon Knight(Early versions & composite versions would be protected)
  2. Shang Chi(Fought off his soul being changed from Mr. Negative's Dark Energy)
  3. Iron Fist(Via Chi Control)
  4. Black Panther(Panther God pretty much owns his soul and protects him)
  5. Elektra(I think, something owns her soul or some crap like that)
  6. Creeper(Maybe)
  7. Angel(He would just become Angelus & it takes high level Willow type magic to mess with his soul)
  8. Hellboy(Maybe)
  9. Father Anderson(I'm pretty sure)
  10. The Shadow(Damn Sure)
  11. Vampirilla(Pretty Sure)
  12. Bigby Wolf(It would take some high level mojo, I'm pretty sure)
  13. Bloodshot(LOL, try it on him...I dare you)
  14. Shadow Man(Not happening)
  15. Classic Spawn
  16. Aphrodite IX(Cyborg, has no soul)
  17. Angela
  18. T-800(No soul)
  19. T-1000(No soul)
  20. Jason Vorheese(Need some pretty strong Freddy Dream world type Mojo)
  21. Jason X
  22. Malibu Scorpion and Subzero(Scorpion should be ok)
  23. Robocop(Does he have a soul?)
  24. Naruto (Pre Shippuden)(Soul already has seals and is being protected by the Nine Tails chakra) you start messing with that at your own risk
  25. Franken Stein(Did a quick wiki search, he can nullify soul attacks)

So yeah^^^ Plenty of characters can resist souls attacks. Adagio of the Soul maybe a pain in the butt, but plenty of characters can resit it and some of the characters that could have been picked don't even have souls to mess with in the first place.

All in all this was a good battle & very close in my mind, but I give it to Juiceboks this time. The soul attack wasn't the end all be all from me. The black blood idea seemed very, very shaky after Sherlock tore it to shreds, and Juiceboks teamwork seems very shaky as well.

Seras seemed like as long as her team does just enough to help her, she can get the job done.

Juiceboks Team 5.001/10